Bluelight

Thread: Snorting Meth

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Snorting Meth 
    Hope I can start a thread here in the Aussie forum because my question refers to the "ice" we have here.

I got a point at the moment but havnt been able to get my hands on a pipe. I have heard and seen people snorting it but I have never tried it. Could maybe I just crush up the crystals into dust-like and rack a small line to try it out?

I heard that it burns a little but I'm not overly worried about that. Im more worried about it being a waste or it not even work. I know its good stuff cause I was smoking it last night. I always smoke it but have never tried railing it.

Any suggestions?

Cheers

2. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    just bomb it

3. Collapse Details

in other words swallow it?

I've been reading on some sites people mixing it in drinks or coffees "truckie coffee" lol or similar. I'm trying to think of the best solution as I dont want it to goto waste. I know I wont get the sudden 'rush' from smoking it but aslong as It gets me going, feeling good and last a good while I'll be happy.

What would you suggest man?

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by sublimer45er View Post
    in other words swallow it?

I've been reading on some sites people mixing it in drinks or coffees "truckie coffee" lol or similar. I'm trying to think of the best solution as I dont want it to goto waste. I know I wont get the sudden 'rush' from smoking it but aslong as It gets me going, feeling good and last a good while I'll be happy.

What would you suggest man?
    I think he means to shoot it up?

5. Collapse Details

Yeah snorting works fine, it's a middle ground between eating and smoking, I used to do it all the time, and still do occasionally if there's no pipe handy. If it's particularly chunky, crush it up, otherwise just cut up a line and snort away.

6. Collapse Details

Somewhere in Australia, no where near you
    Yeah just crush it and snort already and quit being a bitch about it

7. Collapse Details

Yeah like has been said, crush it as finely as possible if they're shards, more surface area = increased and faster absorption in your nasal membranes, but it probably won't make all that much difference if you just chop it up enough to make lines. I love the burn.

You'll feel the effects from snorting pretty quickly, like in a couple of minutes, but it won't peak/level out for 10-15 minutes.

8. Collapse Details

Dont bomb it as ull waste ur product a bit.

In order best ROA: IV, smoking, plugging, insufflation, oral. If u cant smoke it then betetr off racking. I dont understand this myth about burning when rackin ice. Its nothing, just wait till u try rackin k or 4mmc. Much worse.

9. Collapse Details

hey guys, just to let you know. I ended up racking it anyways. I pretty much started racking it as soon as I posted this thread, just thought 'what the heck...i'll give it a go' and to my suprise I quite enjoyed it. I just did small bumps of it all day. I crushed it up very finely till it turned to white powder (looked like coke). Even tasted and felt like coke up my nose lol. I dont mind the burn either.

That point lasted me from 2:00pm till 5:00pm and even after that I was still going. I was dejaying in my room (just messing about) and was really pumped all afternoon :P

Dont mind racking it actually

I was doing small bumps every 1 hour. And still cant sleep now.

10. Collapse Details

Australia & Asia Drug Discussion
    I used to do this often when I didn't have access to a pipe or was in circumstances/places where it was inappropriate to sit and have a twirl.

11. Collapse Details

I find, like most ROA, the effects are quite different. For instance;

-If i'm wanting to club on it, I'll railing - I find it gives me more of a sketchy/amped up feeling and makes me want to dance/talk all night.

-If I want to 'chill' (probably not the best word to use in ref. to gear but yeh) with friends all night at a house (party) smoking is awesome for that. I find it's kind of a "relaxing" high.

-Rectally I find is similar to railing however a larger peak to begin with but a shorter duration.

-Oral I've never tried because the BA is so low (comparatively) that like Sustanon said it's a waste of money.

-Never IV/IM'd it, not too keen in the first place however I've heard it's similar to what I experience when I smoke. (?)

Agreed with Sustanon on the pain of railing gear. Try 4MMC - worst I've ever tried when railing!

P.S, a home made bowl with a light globe, pen and coke bottle cap works a treat if ya can't find where to purchase a proper pipe!

12. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    If you do swallow you may have to dose higher but if you get anxiety on meth, you won't eating it I find.

13. Collapse Details

Just crush it and rack it, may hurt but you'll live... Or smoke it off foil or make a pipe with a light bulb.

14. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoifer View Post
    Just crush it and rack it, may hurt but you'll live... Or smoke it off foil or make a pipe with a light bulb.
    Don't waste your time with foil IMO, wastes far too much.

You'll end up with a better high snorting.

15. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    errr.. to anyone whose never orally taken a cap of shard..

try it one time. believe it its 10x more intense than any other ROA in my experience. 100mg of meth in a cap. down the hatch...

3 days later... cbf telling the story...

16. Collapse Details

Oral ROA == higher BA? Goes against every others experience and basic principles. =S

(for meth I'm referring too)

17. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by MrIbis View Post
    in my experience.
    Every one is different.

Eating meth is one of the only ways that produces full blown euphoria for me.

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by MrIbis View Post
    errr.. to anyone whose never orally taken a cap of shard..

try it one time. believe it its 10x more intense than any other ROA in my experience. 100mg of meth in a cap. down the hatch...

3 days later... cbf telling the story...
    Not true at all. IV-ing or smoking produces a much better effects than any other ROA. If u were to inject or smoke 100 mg itd be atleast 2-3x stronger. 20mg smoked in a glass pipe gets u wired very well.

19. Collapse Details

I kinda liked the burn so I just simply snorted it . .

20. Collapse Details

Pillreports.com
    Racking it is the go, its the ONLY way

I have a question a little off topic, but can you smoke MDMA? I had a friend tell me he did it and it worked a treat, but I had another say its mega unhealthy to smoke but I'm just not sure. Tried googling and didn't find anything. Just wondering if anyone knows.

21. Collapse Details

^
    Snorting meth is my preferred ROA, for me it's more euphoric, intense and kicks in faster then dosing orally. And I've had meth in capsules orally aswell as mixed into a shot of liquor and downed. Snorting a nice line of meth always beat taking it orally for me personally and is by far the most common ROA I've used with meth.

I'd like to try plugging meth, I bet that would be a very efficient ROA and would get you very high and feel very clean, almost as clean as an IV dose may feel I'd imagine, though I've never IVd meth. I've never smoked meth either but I imagine that would be a great ROA also, though not as efficient as plugging. I've heard many times of people attempting to smoke meth and not achieving a desired result, so I'm guessing they just didn't have the technique right and weren't smoking it properly.

Quote Originally Posted by thestudent14 View Post
    I have a question a little off topic, but can you smoke MDMA? I had a friend tell me he did it and it worked a treat, but I had another say its mega unhealthy to smoke but I'm just not sure. Tried googling and didn't find anything. Just wondering if anyone knows.
    If you had extremely highly pure MDMA crystals, vaporizing it may work (I've never done it - so I don't know - someone correct me if I'm wrong).

If they're talking about crushing up an ecstasy tablet that contains MDMA then yeah, that would be quite unhealthy considering you'd also be smoking the binders/non-active ingredients which could potentially fuck with your lungs. Also considering the current ecstasy market, it'd probably be more then just MDMA your smoking even if it were MDMA at all in the first place - unless you tested the pills. But don't smoke pills.

22. Collapse Details

Pillreports.com
    Yeh he did crush up a pill when he did it it, but as far as getting MDMA is concerned I'm meant to be getting some powder either this week or next, however I reckon theres a chance it will turn out to be 4-mmc which leads me to ask... can that be smoked? :P

Thanks for the speedy reply btw

23. Collapse Details

I'm told 4mmc can be smoked, but is quite harsh on the lungs, also not very practical due to the short halflife and the high doseage.

Just stick to bombing it.

24. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by tyrael View Post
    P.S, a home made bowl with a light globe, pen and coke bottle cap works a treat if ya can't find where to purchase a proper pipe!
    try this if you really wanna smoke it. I think its called a light bulb vapo..Try youtube-ing it..there will be a video there on how to make one

25. Collapse Details

'Ice' is good quality Methamphetamine HCl.

Crush it and snort it, yes it will burn alot !

Quote: -

The term “ice” was coined in the Far East due to the
    large crystals that are formed during the reduction
    process. To make the “ice”, methamphetamine
    hydrochloride is added slowly to water and then
    brought to a temperature of just under 100°C, thus
    forming a super-saturated solution. The solution
    is then allowed to cool and the “ice” precipitates
    from the solution itself.

End Quote.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast