Bluelight

Thread: Calling old fart bluelighters

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920
  1. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by muzby View Post
    such a shame.. but with aus social gone, after 16 years i think it's the sign for me to:
    See ya. I was wondering if ADD would operate like EADD does. A two in one. Theres room for Aussie chit chat I think. I really cant believe Aus Social died and dont know if it was preventable. But maybe if youre bored and nostalgic just come and say Hi.

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by methyldreams View Post
    Biscuit, Boku_ brothers we are now looked up to as the old skoolers (still doesnt make me feel old
    Holy shit, if that is oldschool, I'm fucken ancient.

I'm struggling to find the words to describe what this place has meant to me. I browse once in a blue moon, and post even less. I was a 23 year old when I first found bluelight, and i'm turning 40 this year. I met my husband and people I call my best, closest friends through bluelight. I consider people i've never met face to face who live on the other side of the world good friends, people I met through bluelight. People I have known for 17 years. Yep, this place means a lot to me. It's so different now, I only recognise some current staff and fellow ex-crew, but this little blue-tinged place on the internet will always be special to me.

3. Collapse Details

Wow man you are ancient Samadhi , and you have actually met people from bluelight too.... It always sounds like it used to be a lot closer and cooler people back in the day before it got flooded with these young goobers who think they know everything and you can't even give them advice they will listen to even though it may help them .

4. Collapse Details

13+ years and still kicking.

5. Collapse Details

I'm here,

msged the admins to see if i can retrieve my old account of IXinX.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920