Bluelight

Thread: Calling old fart bluelighters

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

The Lounge
    Quote Originally Posted by mister View Post
    Ive been here for years but I limit what I post because im paranoid........because they're watching
    Its possible that people read this.

2. Collapse Details

Bluelighter till l die, l have no regrets

3. Collapse Details

such a shame.. but with aus social gone, after 16 years i think it's the sign for me to:

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by muzby View Post
    such a shame.. but with aus social gone, after 16 years i think it's the sign for me to:
    Turbo Checckiinn in. What Aus Social is gone??? Man this place was already quiet as fark. I was reading thread heaps of the old archived threads last night and there's a few ideas/suggestions i might pm the mods about, Not likely to turn this place into a circus but could see a slow rise in activity.

5. Collapse Details

Time to grow up, move on and forget your past folks. 😉

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by shorza View Post
    Time to grow up, move on and forget your past folks. ��
    Grow up? Worst advice I ever heard!

7. Collapse Details

God I thought they nuked it all. I'm slightly confused by my reaction to not being able to find this thread for a few minutes - I'd have thought I wouldn't care but I'll admit I felt quite sad when I thought it was wiped out.

The types of "activities" bluelight exists for have not been a part of my life for many many years now, but I still check in from time to time. At it's peak there were 2+ pages of active threads when you set Aus Social to show the past 5 days of posts. Now this is one of only a few that ever gets any posts, and only from us old farts still hanging on. Seems like the right move to merge everything - the community is just nostalgia now, and I'm happy there's still a trace of it.

8. Collapse Details

I've been reading these walls for years and years (nearly a decade....) I miss my old life...

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by andyturbo View Post
    Turbo Checckiinn in. What Aus Social is gone??? Man this place was already quiet as fark. I was reading thread heaps of the old archived threads last night and there's a few ideas/suggestions i might pm the mods about, Not likely to turn this place into a circus but could see a slow rise in activity.
    Fucking hell. Well looka there, there's an Andy Turbo

Haven't checked in here for a while look who's posted

10. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Originally NightWarrior in 2002/3. Lost password and rejoined as KnightWorrier. Met great people here over time. Nice to see everyone still. I lurk and sometimes post. Much Love to all. Peace

11. Collapse Details

love the name change

it's always great to see old school BLers checking in, i hope you are well
    ✺✹✺✹BLUA✺✹✺✹

12. Collapse Details

I am still here and still read the forums regularly. Unfortunately, I don't get to post as much as I used to. Anyway, it will be 18 continuous years come December. I've grown up with this site and it has been a significant part of my entire drug taking life. I do miss those raver days and those memories remain as clear as ever!

13. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by Biscuit View Post
    . I do miss those raver days and those memories remain as clear as ever!
    Yeah hard kandy was a great club night back in the day.

Don't be fooled by my join date of 2008 i was a late bloomer as far as registering for Bluelight but i was very much reading the Bluelight forum (although not contributing )as well as pill reports around the 2000/2001 period. Loved poping the pink Dexters and green fish pills that were doing the rounds around Melbourne's clubs in 2001. I really am showing my age now

14. Collapse Details

Biscuit, Boku_ brothers we are now looked up to as the old skoolers (still doesnt make me feel old

15. Collapse Details

I've never posted heaps. This is my second account, for a long time it seemed new (first was 2000) - but I guess now its probably old-fart?

I've at least progressed from pot, to pills & lsd (and partying) to IV'n crystal meth and the last decade or so settled into a heroin habit. So I guess I've gone through all the hoops. Probably all documented on here in one place or another haha
    Last edited by mostly-human; 14-07-2017 at 12:11.

16. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Boku_ View Post
    Yeah hard kandy was a great club night back in the day.
    LOL!

Seriously? Although, I'll say one thing - the scene was a fuckload messier then. With clubs like Kandy having a good 20-30 people hanging around the alleyways and even more in the carparks on any given club night.

17. Collapse Details

and those memories remain as clear as ever!
    And how clear is that?

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by mostly-human View Post
    And how clear is that?
    Haha - surprisingly clear and certainly more so than my nights out in more recent years or even last weekend for that matter. I think more overall meth use as years have gone by and the consumpton of these far more "munty" pills and MD powder which seems to be the majority of what is around these days, has definitely taken the shine off those more special nights; and has left one with a more hazy recollection of the fun times, which are still had now and again mind you. Or it could be that I am just closer to 40 than 30 and have somehow kept this up for more than half my life!

Nice to see some old schoolers still lurking around. I look at some of the old professionally taken raver photos from 1999 to 2004 - a time where no one had a camera built into their phone that could take proper photos and no one was on Facebook or Tindr/Grindr - and the whole vibe on people's faces in those photos is just utterly carefree, loved up and without a scintilla of regard for just how blissfully fucked they appear. Sorry, getting all nostalgic.

19. Collapse Details

Oh man i know and miss that PLUR vibe lol. Kryal Castle, Bass @ the palace, Two tribes .. ahh the days

20. Collapse Details

Maaate! How are you brother!!

21. Collapse Details

YAY haha hii missgoody2shoes miss your ass yo!!

22. Collapse Details

Still alive

23. Collapse Details

so many missing memories..................
    these days im surprised at ever at how something went soo mainstream and took none of the best cultural parts of looking after one another with it!
    RIP the old skool rave daze!

24. Collapse Details

Posted by Andy Turbo:
    Oh man i know and miss that PLUR vibe lol. Kryal Castle, Bass @ the palace, Two tribes .. ahh the days
    F*CK YEAH! Those events are why I moved to Melbourne! Anyone go to what me and my mates considered the best Godskitchen the one 10yrs ago '07 at Rodlaver? It was off tap. PUSH then Thrillseekers then Rank 1 followed by Richard Durand. As I recall the 'mood enhancers' were pretty f*ckn sweet that night too.

Isn't this year supposed to be the year that makes the 10 year ban of dance music events at Kryal Castle finished?!? Can anyone twist the rubber arm of whoever used to put on Kryal events to do another one?

25. Collapse Details

1999 to 2004

These were literally the years I did 95% of my clubbing and raving - and I think there's a LOOOT of rose-tintedness going on in this thread. I have a pretty clear recollection that there were just as many total and utter fuckwits in the 'scene' back then as there is now, ever was and ever will be. They make up a pretty fixed % of the human race, no matter where and when you look. IMHO.

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920 LastLast