Bluelight

Thread: Did you get fucked up at fifteen? . . . ( not really a roll call )

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Lightbulb
    Let me just start by saying this thread is Awesome and it's staying here.

I didn't get fucked up at 15. Raised in an ultra conservative family I was brought up in a penticostal church and my life revolved around swimming and God. I started when I was four and did it for the next 19 years. Swimming was my drug. I grew up in a city with few Asian kids and I was a novelty in class. Always the only one. So I found a sort of peace in the water (still do). That I couldn't find anywhere else. I got really into it during high school. I became addicted to that peace because I just didn't fit into any crowd in HS. I wasn't cool or tall, the girls didn't find me cute, I was just there. So I got lost in the pool because it was where my insecurities did not exsist. It became my escape. I swam before school and after. Had the "drugs are bad" mentallity because "I wouldn't get better if did drugs". Drank a couple of times, didn't like it. I just got red faced and went to sleep.

So sheltered, even in college. Didn't even do pot till I was a junior. I liked it, but never addicted to it. Then that summer I rolled for the first time. It set me free. I can't really express the thoughts that ran through my mind. It's like the blindfold was finally taken off and I could see. I saw the beauty in the world and in people. I gained such a love for life and the experiences we have. I can't believe that I held myself back for so long. I take my drug use for what it is for, it opens doors of perception for me. I know that it can't last forever and there is a debt that you have to pay for that high.

Sometimes I wish I did get fucked up at fifteen. But I'm glad in those years I learned the self discipline to moderate my drug use.
    You can be addicted to anything. Anything can hold you down, ruin your life (ie drugs, sports, food, sex, the net). A damn sport held me back for 19 years! Not drugs, just an activity. Thank God I have learned to deal with the insecurites that held me back. The goal is finding a balance, it's been two years since i first did E and I don't regret anything I've done.

Remember balance and moderation is the key. I hope I've found it.
    Last edited by PsychoKitten; 07-01-2004 at 04:18.

2. Collapse Details

Unhappy
    I am 15 years old, and I have drank, done E, done DXM and Percs.
    It all started when I was 13, going into 8th grade. My long-time friend/next door neighbor, who had lived next to me my whole life, asked if I wanted to go to a party with her. She was 16 at the time.

She picked me up in the car, her friend was driving. She said to me, "I'm rollin!" I had no idea was "rollin" was then. I asked her, and she told me. Back then, ecstasy was bad. I had no idea what it was.

I got to the party, a keg party. Held at the Pipeline, a party spot around here. There were 4 kegs... 4! That was a big thing for going into 8th grade.

That night was the first time I had really tasted alcohol, outside of drinking wine on New Years, or occasionally sipping your dad's beer.

I drank a total of 7 beers. I couldn't walk, but I liked it like that. I liked the way I could say whatever I wanted without holding back. I had always been the good little girl, who got good grades, but now... things changed.

Over that summer, every weekend I went to partys. Every weekend I got drunk. I always told myself I would never ever do drugs. That I would only drink. I didn't drink beer anymore though, no, that was too slow. I drank vodka, or rum.
    That summer I grew farther and farther away from my friends. They didn't talk to me anymore, not because they knew about my habits though, because they didn't. I didn't think they would ever find out.

Well, that summer came to and end, as summers tend to come to ends. And I was in a new school year, as confused as ever, to whom my friends were. The girl, who I partied with, her family moved to the other side of town, and I barely ever saw her anymore. I didn't drink at all in the beginning of 8th grade. I started listening to punk music and hanging around with true friends, ones who didn't like me for my clothes, or for what music I listened to.

In January I started drinking again. I was planning to go on a snowboarding trip with some friends, and we were all going to bring some stuff. I got 2 16 oz bottles of Vodka, from my parents alcohol. I couldn't wait. I drank 1/2 the bottle one day, walking downtown. Straight. No chaser, it didn't taste so bad to me anymore.

After this I started turning to alcohol again. I was still against drugs. I drank almost every weekend, up until school ended. Someone tipped off my mom as to what I was doing, and I was caught. She knew everything. After that I told myself; NO MORE DRINKING!

One day I was hanging out with some friends, and I got offered something they call "Ecstasy". I remembered this word, from the summer before. I didn't know what it was. I refused the ecstasy, but I got stuck holding my friends purse, containing a pill. I talked about doing it to a friend, just to try it, just once. I was 14 when I first tried ecstasy. I did 1/2 of a chinese star. I did it out on Rocky Neck, a quiet part of town, looking out on the ocean. It was the most beautiful expirience of my life.

The next day, my friend and I wanted to do it again. We bought 1 each this time. We had no idea what ecstasy even was. We thought it was a mixture of all different drugs. We were so stupid. After this we craved it. Noone seemed to have it. We finally got our hands on purple peace signs... they were amazing. We went about a month again, without seeing anything, and then we started getting edjucated on what we were doing. That is when we started coming to bluelight. We then got our hands on some XXX's. MDA, we had no clue.

For about a month after the XXX's we didn't get any. We decided... Let's try robotrippin. It didn't work out too well, I almost threw up. Never do DXM, its gross.

After this and getting 2 bunk pills, we hit the XTC goldenage for this town. We rolled every weekend for 5 weeks straight. On two occasions on weekdays. Once on a Sunday. Then we rolled some more. I lost count.

That brings me to the present day. On Tuesday I did some white smurfs. I always roll with my boyfriend, my original roller-buddy. I have rolled with him everytime. I had started drinking again, but not uncontrollably.

But today. Today I met my demise. My friend comes over to get me to walk to school. After all I can only walk, I am only 15.
    "Want some Percs?"

Sure, I didn't care. I didn't know what they did. He told me that they would keep me awake through school, little did I know they would do the exact opposite. I took 1 and 1/2. I had eaten nothing.

I make it through my first class without feeling anything. I go to my second class where we are watching a movie. I feel kind of zoned out.

This is when I lost 45 seconds of my life.

I woke up on the ground, a classmate holding my head up. My parents are called, they think I am just tired and dehydrated. My mom brings me to the hospital where I am scared shit to get a drug test. I get a drug test, and it shows up positive, for only the percs. And here I am, right now, in front of the PC. I don't know what is going to happen to me. I don't know what my parents will say. I am waiting for my dad to get home.

This is my advice to anyone out there, younger than me, thinking about trying drugs.

Dont do it. It might be fun, but it's not worth wasteing your childhood. I have already ruined mine, and I can't stop now, but don't make the mistake I did. Please.
    ------------------
    But in the long run these drugs are gonna prolly catch up sooner or later, but fuck it Im on one, so let's enjoy let the X destroy your spinal cord so it's not a straight line no more...
    Last edited by PsychoKitten; 07-01-2004 at 04:19.

3. Collapse Details

I didn't pick up my first joint till I was 17. Didn't take my first acid or whippet hits till I was 18. I didn't take my first roll till a while ago. I'm 19 now, I can really say I've never done anything without doing it responsibly. I always am cautious and careful about how I'm gonna get fucked up, so the Pigs don't bust my ass and put me in lockdown. I did mad research on E before I took it for the 1st time. I was intro'd to Bluelight just after my first roll and registered here after my 2nd.
    I can say that I love this community of people, because it shows me that there are a lot of responsible people here who take their drugs of choice carefully and responsibly, ensuring a safe and fun time for themselves. I'll thank Rolling_On_Doves for introducing me here. I gotta thank all of you peeps who replied to my posts, as it is great communicating w/ you all.
    I gotta thank E for putting a new spin on my life. I had such a hard, happy, spiritual roll on my 2nd time. It all carried over into my sober world. It put a highly positive light in a world that used to be dim to me. It gave me hope in many things.
    So this is pre-empted giving of thanks to all of you guys. Take care of each other always, have a happy thanksgiving, and enjoy your experiences!

4. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    At 13 I tried mj for the first time We got a joint from a my friend's boyf and smoked it behind our mall's parking lot one afternoon...didnt get high (or didnt get high liek i know high to be now) but i felt good and couldnt wait to smoke more...by 14 I was smoking pot every weekend and this can mostly be attributed to my older brother who would smoke with me although not by any means am i blaming him...we aer the product of a long line of addicts and knew we had to be careful but it was just so fun...

Then came the alcohol and by tenth grade i had stopped smoking pot and was drinking to get drunk every weekend, my parents didnt have a clue...oh and the nitrous afterschool in my bro's room yeah that was fun for awhile...

went back to my true love mj nearing the end of my junior year and had stopped drinking so crazy and it wanst really the substances that were the problem it was what i was doing whiel i was fucked up (which is, actually now thati think about, usually the problem ) i had never been really secure with myself (hahahahaha) and I took the drunk nights as the oppurtunity to throw myself at guys and get what i thought i was looking for and wasnt able to get while sober...thankfully i realized that this was no way to coast through life so I stopped drinking so much, but i already said that didnt i?

So by senior year i was drinking only socially and not getting smashed so oftne but i do have a few memories of doing some stupid shit...and i was happy school was good friends were great and i had a boyf but i was still smoking every day...

Then came college...and drinking was back with a vengence but i made sure i wasnt in an environment where i could fuck myself over and it was a pretty lame time, I wasnt smoking pot except on a few occasions and i was miserable but a lot of that had to do with being a freshman so i cant really make a connection...by second semester i was smoking with much more frequency and happy again (?)

Then came the E...god did i love that, it was the first drug i had tried that hooked me on the first try and i guess thats why they call it Ecstasy...but this was the first drug i did in moderation (except for the first weekend) and it stayed great for a long time and is still great although it has lost a bit of its magic...

Then sophmore year rolls around and I decide its time to get experimental K, acid, shrooms, coke all of it and its only november...still a daily smoker and i still love gettign high it hasnt lost any of its appeal althought the high is different now and maybe i smoke purely out of habit now but im doing it anyway...
    Ok so this turned into a autobiography but forgive me, i was talking about a similar topic to a friend recently and realized that mj was the only drug i had never had a taboo against (alcohol had major taboos for me seeing how it had practically destroyed my father) ("its only weed") and now look at me...no moderation or thought of slowing down but all the other drugs i research relentlessly before and after trying and am very careful with and take all the possible harm reduction precautions i can...i dont knwo what that says exactly but maybe one of you has insight if you even got this far through my post...

ok so im done rambling and Ashke, what a beautiful post and I think that giving 15 year olds info they are askig for is the only thing you can do and its admirable in my mind and i big thank you for all of your posts it has made me think a lot...
    ------------------
    "like infinity where so much is going on at every second that there is no possibility for your mind to wander and you become like this prisoner of like-happiness" Rayanne, MSCL
    Last edited by PsychoKitten; 07-01-2004 at 04:20.

5. Collapse Details

In this post I don't have anything profound to say, I just wanted to thank everyone for everything they're said in this thread, for giving away these very sensitive parts of themselves. It has made me think a lot about things in general and particularly myself. This thread is beautiful. That is the only way to describe it, it has beauty.

6. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Red face
    I first started smoking weed with my cousin when I was 12 out on his Deck. He had taken a bunch of weed from his dad ( ithink we later found out it was about a half) and we smoked it all that night and we both got sick. That next weekend he took some more (i dont know how they didnt notice) and it kept going on like that for about a month, and then we started buying our own shit, just scraping up what money we could, until we found his dads speed in his closet. That night was the most fucked up night of my life, I think i was 13 at the time, and i only weighed like 90 pounds, and i took 4 pills, i think they were about 200 mg each, and I was tripped and tweaked the fuck out and I started to cry cuz I thought his cat was gonna eat me! I was like that for about a day, then it just went away. I did it only like twice after that, but he got real bad into all kinds of drugs. By the time he was 15, he was almost addicted to crank and meth, but now after 6 years, he finally got himself clean of everything. I never did any of that other stuff, probably because ive been too fucing stoned to think about anything else, but lately Ive wanted to try coke and X, but Im not sure if I should. Any Ideas?
    ------------------
    Dreams are made winding,
    Through My head...

7. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Well now that I think about it, I was sober when i was 15, but 14 amd 16 are completly different stories.
    (When i feel like reading everyone elses thoughts I'll reply again to this and add some more thought to it.)

8. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    E is not as Sweet as You --> How did things work out? I'm curious to know if everything's okay now. Let us know.
    ~*~ Ashke ~*~

9. Collapse Details

Arrow
    bump

10. Collapse Details

Smile
    This thread seems to have come and gone several times, and I'm glad it's made it's way around. I just worked 14 hours, and was only going to check out bl for a second (!) when i got stuck reading all of this, and it is truly a beatiful thread (thanks Ashke). Don't know why, but i just feel the need to add to it. It's cleansing almost, to realize the stuff I've seen and done in my life can help someone else - I have a lot of nieces and nephews now who look to me for advice and guidance.

When i was four years old my brother (14 at the time) would give me 25 cents for every joint that i rolled for him and his friends. I didn't know what a contact buzz was!!! I was four, i thought that's how you were supposed to feel. When my mom gave me my first beer (the little 6 oz. cans) at 5, i thought that was normal. A few months later i would drink four or five of these little beers every sunday. Sometimes on Saturday, an occasional Tuesday even. It was easy, my neighbor drove a beer truck that was never locked. At 10 my sister's boyfriend gave me my first shot of jack daniel's - that remained my favorite liquor for a long time.

By the time I was fifteen, I was an alcoholic. The worst thing is that I knew it, and the thought really didn't bother me. I had friends that I knew would get me home safely, and it wasn't about being so drunk that I was sick, it was just about staying drunk all day, every day. I found comfort in the fact that my day was always pre-planned. Then something happened to me - I found the game of tennis. Like Crow, i substituted a sport for substances. I don't remember not being around mj at any point in my life, but i had been a regular smoker by this time, and gave it up, along with alcohol, for being in the gym 2 hours and day and on a court with a racket 3-4 hours a day (every day, all eight in the week).

In college I gave up tennis, but i will never regret the time i spent with it, because i don't think that i would have stopped drinking without it - and the love of a boy that i didn't deserve. I became a regular smoker again, and through periods of over-use, i still am (although in great moderation today). Never tried any other drug until whippits, pills, and acid all at the age of 21, in the same weekend. Not a good introduction - i will never do acid again because of that weekend. G had been a favorite for a while after that, but i found out too much about it and gave it up. Just tried E a few months ago, I'm 23 now, and like so many other people, I fell in love with it. I had researched and debated with myself for months. With only three rolls behind me, even if I never do it again (although I probably will at some point) the things that I've learned about myself from it were worth it. I really get what I see from a lot of you, e actually cut down a lot of my other drug use. I didn't substitute anything for it, I just spend a lot more time trying to enjoy my life. I will always have my best friend (she's really so much more than that - my mentor in some ways, my rock when i need support, you get the picture) to thank for showing me that partying isn't about getting messed up, it's about experiences. Rolling with her has made me remember a lot, mostly that joy that I had flashes of as a child - you know it, spinning in circles till you're dizzy, laughing just because it felt good, knowing no boundaries beyond your own imagination. Made me see how much more important that child becomes as you get older.
    ------------------
    Don't try to be such a perfect girl, darling. Do the best you can without too much anxiety or strain.
    [This message has been edited by Dagny (edited 31 December 2000).]
    Last edited by PsychoKitten; 07-01-2004 at 04:21.

11. Collapse Details

Smile
    I am 15 years old, i know my user name is cassiopium, but that doesn't mean that I go out every weekend and shoot some heroin. My real name is Cassiopeia, and it's just a nickname I've picked up...Anyway, I just want to say that age is really nothing but a number, I know 14 year old kids that are more mature than some 18 year olds that I know. All that really matters is your reason for using drugs, maturity, and above all, how well you moderate yourself. Let's stop judging people on their age, and start judging on all of the more important factors.

12. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Unhappy
    some substances (and conditions brought about by substance addiction) can effect the growth of a developing system.
    it is prudent to procede with extra caution when taking drugs while still developing physically - most people that are still developing do not exhibit this level of maturity AND experiment with drugs.
    the common path is to try and act more mature by taking drugs to fit in socially - this is exhibitive of a marked social insecurity which usually leads to abuse due to pshychological factors.
    most people who are still in the physical developement process do not understand what it means to be responsible for all aspects of their lives - food - clothes - shelter and direction for energies are usually provided externally - giving a skewed perspective on what is necessary to provide for ones self in ones life.
    recreational drugs provide a great source of enjoyment but they also add complexity.
    HOWEVER - if you can banalnce the factors above - getting caught with 20 pills at 15 is alot better than getting caught with 20 at 20!
    [This message has been edited by kewl (edited 31 December 2000).]

13. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    ages 13 to 14-completely anti-drug, swore to myself I would never do drugs or drink. Entered high school, had friends that drank and smoked pot, but never tried it myself. At least not that year.
    ages 15 to 17-from what I remember, I first tried drinking when I was about 15. I also smoked pot for the first time shortly after that. I felt it was wrong, at the same time it gave me a feeling I had never experienced. I swore that I would never do anything other than drinking and pot.
    ages 18 to 19-E, acid, K, coke, etc. Attended my first rave in april '99, my 18th birthday. The friend who brought me offered to buy me a pill. I accepted but we ended up leaving early. So I didn't roll. A couple of months later I tried acid for the first time. It was a smaller amount, didn't trip really hard but ended up feeling like shit the next morning. Tried E a few months later and loved it. Experimented with other drugs but found that I liked E best. Eventually got bored of it and I presently no longer do drugs.

14. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    OK the first thing I gotta say is...the town where I used to hang out...FULTON...stands for Fucked Up Little Town On Narcotics
    that being said
    I dont think I smoked pot till I was like a junior in high school, alot of my friends have (hell alot of them were snorting crack too) but I was just like well beer is good enough for me...pot was nice and all but I didnt become a big stoner till that summer when I met my new best friend
    Then comes the acid...the shrooms...the ecstacy...oh yeah and the opium was somewhere in there....pretty much I decided to quit that shit, I needed to go to college
    So I get into a private engineering school in the middle of nowhere to become a pharamacist and I stayed pretty clean the whole first year...except the drinking and I still do too much of that
    But sophomore year.....things got worse...DXM comes into the picuture (ta-da!) and I meet this boy and me and him just start doing every damn random drug we can find...we started growin shrooms and I always went to class seeing shit...damn gravity bong didnt help either
    moral of the story: I'm on probation now so I think I might try to do a lil less of all that shit for now....we'll see how long that lasts..
    especially since I will be getting paid to make drugs in the future

15. Collapse Details

Ex-Bluelighter

16. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Well, by the time I turned 16 I had tried just about everything. started drinking back in 6th grade. 8th grade started pot and cigarettes. Then I tried everything else. Now, at 21, I stick to smokin herb and psychadelics. Never got big into medicine cabinet drugs, meth, or the tranquilizers. As for your post saying most of us are responsible cautious 18 year olds, just starting on drugs, I find it to be the opposite. For the most part, I see older kids starting on drugs freshman year of college, and they can't handle the partying. they quickly lose their "path" and end up being a stupid drunk or a lame ass addict. While, the kids that have used since they were kids know moderation and all that. Usually by learning first hand. But then again, the ones doing it longer, will continue to do so, while the new comer who freaks out, might quit after a couple months. This is just what I've seen around my town and friends.
    Just my thoughts. I'm not disagreeing with anyone.
    Peace
    Was
    ------------------
    Sometimes in Silence darkness comes, and sometimes with the gleeful banging of drums!!!

17. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Well, I tried my first and only drug (ecstasy) shortly before 15x2. Does that count?
    Six short months ago. I'm 30. I'm the creepy old guy.

18. Collapse Details

Temporary Ban
    CHITOWN....FUCK THE GAY ASS MODS THEY SUCK DICK AND TAKE IT UP THE ASS
    I'm 15 right now. I wouldn't say I get fucked up. I smoke weed almost everyday and used to use methadone every other day for the better part of this summer until my dealer decided to stop dealing so I couldn't get ahold of any methadone for a while and just decided to quit.

19. Collapse Details

heres my story lol
    so around the middle of seventh grade, i bought 2 grams of weed off a kid i know (for forty fucking dolllars).i made a pipe out of some metal things LOl and attempted to smoke it. i didnt get high. I tried again. DIdnt get high, i think this was becuase my peice was made out of a tin cap and a metal tube that didnt really burn the weed well. Well anyway, one day my brother caught me smoking. He thought it was pretty funny hes 3 years older than me. But he pretended to be mad at me so he could take the pot away (which i later found out). I showed him the pot and he cracked up. he said that this is the worst pot he has ever seen in his life. (this cost me 40 dollars LOL). He later admited to smoking it and said it was seriously the worst weed ever.

well anyway, i had gotten drunk once before that, off some whiskey. During the summer i went camping with my brother and stole a bottle of vermouth (LOL) i drank the whole bottle in one night. I was completely trashed. The next night i stole a bottle of wine, i chugged half of that and got super trashed AGAIN. i know its dumb, but when your camping alot of people leave their alcohol out. SO throughout the week camping i stole beer, a bottle of captain morgans, kept getting drunk. brought a couple beers home, got drunk again. I loved alcohol.

I started smoking cigs a long time before. (my memory is really fucked up cant remember for sure lol) So eventually school started and i rememberd that i had a bottle of jd. During 8th grade, these were my drunk days. I remember chugging water bottles of vodka. I used to drink on a pretty heavy basis. At least once a week. I got drunk off this jd a couple times, and one time when i was drunk i went into my brothers stash and stole a small amount of pot(i know i know, im an asshole). I went into the woods (already buzzed) and smoke 3 hits in another home made pipe i had made. This one hit good. I was HIGH. i loved it. I kept smoking pot, and admited to my brother that i smoked. He became my supplier and still is.

I smoked pot all throughout 8th grade, pretty much daily. Then the one day i remember, when my brother offered me percaset. He gave me 2 10mgs and i took them at school. I remember when it hit me, pure pure bliss. I was in love with it, it made me extremely happy. Loved the warmth. then later on that day, i didt eat much, i got so sick. I was actually green in the face. I got sent home from school and smoked pot. i also used codiene many times in 8th grade. haha.

Then during the winter, i stole a dxm capsule from my bother (he had 50 grams). I took that, thinking *hey its only one pill, cant fuck me up that bad*. I was stupid. before the dxm hit, i smoked 3 bowls. I tripped incredably hard that night. I wasnt sure if i liked it or not, but there would be MANY MANY dxm trips to follow. On my birthday i did mushrooms. I got big into dxm, did it a couple times a week. Still smoked pot daily.

It was summer now. Some of the best times of my life. I kept doing dxm, gradually upping the doses. I remember (this was only last year hhaha) my brothers friend joe would come over with a huge bong and we would bake durin gthe summer. Good fucking times. throughout that summer i tripped probably about 50 times on dxm. this was all on cough medicine, i would steal it every chance i got. "hey mah i need something at the store".

When the summer started to end, i hit the 4th plateau for the first time. This is when i started using large amounts of dxm, 700-900 mgs and higher. My tolerance grew rapidly. I loved the stuff. Didnt wanna stop, i still stole it every chance i got. it gradually stopped making me trip. So after a while of taking 900 mgs and just getting buzzed, i decided to stop. I did it several more times though. So i was dxm free, it was early freshman year, still a daily smoker of pot. My friend came up to me one day and offered me some xanax. I starting doing pils a couple times a month. I used to trade the kid for xanax pretty often. funny thing was that i would rip him off, and then go sell them to stupid girls for even more. I sold 2 .5 xannies for 20 dollars one time. HAHA i was the drug scam artist of my grade. I was ahead of everybody else. throughout my freshman year the drugs i would do were(at age 14 and 15)
    amphetamine
    methylphenidate(lots of it snorted in the school bathroom)
    alprazolam
    clonazepam
    diazepam
    lorazepam
    tamazepam
    oxycodone
    hydrocodone
    codiene
    tramadol
    salvia
    dxm
    of course weed,
    diphenhydramine(had a seizure in front of my mom on the stuff, got taken to the hospital).
    im probably forgetting a couple, but i point is, i got really fucked up at 15, and i still do becuase i still am actually 15 .
    i did pills pretty often, mostly benzos and painkillers. I would drink and smoke pot on both. During this time i was a daily user of nicotine. I would dip, i would smoke. This was only last year. So after i had a seizure from benadryl, i got perscibed klonopin. I remember thinking it was the best day of my life. I knew my mom was a dumbass, i switched all 40 kpins with some other little yellow guys. My mom saw how fucked up i was on them and she took the persciption away ='(.

I got a dxm capesule and i realized my tolerance was still there. shitty for me. I did kpins everyday for about 2 weeks, and used xanax. some vicodin use in between there too. Then, i turned 15. I am still a pothead during this point, smoked alotta pot. But i had to quit for about 20 days(smoking pot) becuase i was put in drug therapy. Well, a couple months passed, got out of therapy, i remember there was a carnival. And at this carnival i did oc. The day before i did oc too. I hadnt used dxm in about 4 months. I was really to try again. I got a dxm capsule from a friend, and drank a bottle of dm, I tripped balls. This was about 7 weeks ago, right as the year ended. I smoke pot every chance i get still.

A couple of weeks ago i stole 40 something vicodin and 60 something ativan from a lady.
    I took 6 mgs of ativan,(maybe more cant remember haha) 40 mgs of hydrocodone, and smoked a bowl one day. I was BEYond fucked up. the next couple days this behavior continued. I mixed lots of benzos with lots of weed with lots of vicodin.
    I still smoke pot as much as possible, have stopped smoking cigs, still dip though, get drunk and high occasionally, occasionally do painkillers, uppers, benzos. so to answer the question, i get fucked up, and im 15. hahaha My drug days are just beginning.
    Last edited by Idi0tequ3; 11-08-2006 at 01:59.

20. Collapse Details

this is definitely good to know that i'm not the only one who started at 15.

I thought i was totally fucked up. Good to know there are others out there.

I went to a private school. and even my sexuality differs me from the others.

try living in a country with just over 4 million people who have no access to coke, and here, stoners are badasses.

Meth is the badest thing we can get over here, and the front page of the news show erosion in the south island.
    We're fucking undeveloped, with a 150 year history.

this place makes me feel too hardcore, and im scared.
    Last edited by sassylx; 18-10-2006 at 10:34.

21. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I didn't read the whole thread but to the original poster....I was selling cannabis and psychedelics (mostly LSD,PCP, and MDA) by age 15.

22. Collapse Details

first time i smoked weed i 15,5 or something.. then next time was around 16.
    but i know guys that started smoking weed since 12-13

23. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    at 15 I had done...

marijuana, meth, amp, lsa, nutmeg, benzo's, strong opiates.

24. Collapse Details

i use to smoke weed since im 13 and at 16 fucked myself up seriously with couple months daily 24/7 methcathinone binge, i dealed with total nightmare and madness for months when stopped.
    scary wds!!! this shit was mentally 1000 times more scary than heroin wds +some pain as well..
    u frightingly terrified with strong sence of fear with no any reason. its total HELL; now if i got to lil longer than planned h binge, the wds is NOTHING compared to then, mybe h is more physically unpleasant but no way mentally.
    ...then at 17 with one month daily acid tripping binge(all free) then another couple moths at least once a week of tripping. thats me
    now im almost 19 and theres at least a year past since my last binge with mind-swithcing drugs and i dont notice any negative influence of my life but i dont remember like seriously 85% of these years!
    Last edited by Boiling in Acid; 10-10-2006 at 16:37.

25. Collapse Details

i was a reckless punk at 15 skipped school everyday i popped e pills and sniffed fat lines of k but not anymore i back to good ol mary jane

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast