Bluelight

Thread: Dexamphetamine 5mg tabs

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Yeah how gay is that 12 tablet a day limit

2. Collapse Details

edit: Stimulant rantings. Will rethink and repost from a diff perspective.
    Last edited by Christ!; 22-05-2014 at 05:44.

3. Collapse Details
    Life without my 5mg Dexys pitiful 
    . . . Hence the pretentious attempt at a fey username. My Dexy script was unexpectedly cut off some months back. I want to play down how hard my day to day reality has become ever since. But I'm lethargic, can't concentrate. I'm surprised I can even write this. My shrink decided to 'see how I go' on antidepressants. Has this happened to anybody else in Perth? It's outrageous.

4. Collapse Details

I have a script for 5mg dexies and funny enough, I dont abuse it. The odd night Ill have 5 when out drinking but they are spares from me having a weekend off taking my meds so end up with 10 or so

ADHD is real and dexies do help

5. Collapse Details

whats the most one can be prescribed? my mate whos got em on script (who doesnt even fuckin have ADD/ADHD) is on 30mg p/day, 2 bottles a month and all she did was see a psychiatrist once them boom, 6 dexies a day.. I dont know what she told him but there is no way she could have manipulated him in any way (lets just say her screws are only half tightened lol) but shes been on em for over 18 months now.. I will admit, shes got huge tits with a nice body.. I dont even know what Im getting at here but was just dumbfounded at the whole situation

6. Collapse Details

The last chance to evacuate planet earth, before its recycled.
    yeah pretty sure its 2 bottles a month max

7. Collapse Details

It does get tolerated easy. Mates always want you to give them to them too which doesnt help keeping on script. I thought the maximum that is prescribed daily is 8 tablets or 40mg. Slow release dex is now available from certain chemists

8. Collapse Details

Re; slow release Dex.
    I wondered a while ago if there was aslow release version of dex available in australia, i even asked my psychiatrist about ordering Dexedrine spnsules under an authority script, he was pretty keen on the idea of a LA Dex but we figured it probably wasnt the nest idea to try imprting a border controlled substance so i just stuck with the usual Aspen brand 5mg dexies.. i just read the post above and it got me thinking, couldnt a compounding pharmacist make LA Dexamphetamine capsules? i assume they would cost more then the pbs price because of the work that wouldgointo making them, but could it be done?
    So i had a look around and i found 2 compounding pharmacies here that will make LA Dex capsules or low dose IR tablets, they were in NSW and required NSW authority, so forme this information is fairly useless but anybody in NSW who was interested in LA dex could find it usefull....the make IR from 3.75mg and LA for 10mg to 30mg, could be worth a try, if anybody already uses these id be pretty interested in hearing whether they work as well as they should, what they look like, etc....i wont post the site i found incase its comes under soucing, but a simple google search of slow release dexamphetamine compounding australia will find it...

9. Collapse Details

The slow release are in a capsule and they are a brown colour - which is the granules in the capsule. My Psych has xample one in his office to show

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by 2c-frEak View Post
    So i had a look around and i found 2 compounding pharmacies here that will make LA Dex capsules or low dose IR tablets, they were in NSW and required NSW authority, so forme this information is fairly useless but anybody in NSW who was interested in LA dex could find it usefull....the make IR from 3.75mg and LA for 10mg to 30mg, could be worth a try, if anybody already uses these id be pretty interested in hearing whether they work as well as they should, what they look like, etc....i wont post the site i found incase its comes under soucing, but a simple google search of slow release dexamphetamine compounding australia will find it...

Yeah compounding pharmacies can definitely do that.

My psychiatrist told me when made from the pure dexamp. powder they work very nicely. Depends where you live but in SA no pharmacies have a supply of the pure powder and minimum order is 1kg - they quoted some figure that I could pay to get it in but it was very expensive.

Other option is making slow release capsules from crushed 5mg tablets. This doesn't work nearly as well for some reason...but it might be worth a try. Will still be a fee for processing them obviously.

Pretty sure Vyvanse is available here now. I would give that a try, seems like a much better option.

11. Collapse Details

I agree. So hard 2 get now

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by lilyponcho View Post
    Hi there. I realise this forum hasn't been posted on for a while, but just after some of these in Melbourne - does anyone know anyone selling?
    You aren't allowed to source drugs on here.

Have you read the user agreement?

http://wiki.bluelight.org/index.php/...ent_%28BLUA%29

ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS THROUGH USE

By using this site, and any other site owned and operated by Bluelight (www.bluelight.org), you signify your agreement to the terms, conditions and notices of this policy.
    PROHIBITED USE

Rules have been established to protect Bluelight and its members against abuse. Use of Bluelight for any purpose that is unlawful, or in any manner which could impair the operation of this site or any other party's use or enjoyment of this site, is strictly prohibited.
    Specifically, you may not:
    use Bluelight in any way, shape or form for unlawful purposes, including, without limitation:
    attempting to solicit or obtain contraband substances or substances of a quasi-legal status or information on how to do so;
    posting or exchanging any information on ongoing or future criminal activity, any information which can be construed as discussing such activity or actively encouraging others to engage in criminal activities;
    ask for advice regarding drug tests;
    use ineffective self-incrimination avoidance terms. Terms include but are not limited to: SWIM; my dog; etc.
    post or upload any content that is libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, tortious or inaccurate;
    post or upload any content that is copyrighted by another, or invasive of another's privacy;
    post or upload any content that victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or any other reason;
    post or upload to a forum any content that violates specific rules of that forum;
    register multiple accounts ("alter egos");
    act as an official representive of Bluelight;
    associate a third-party website with Bluelight without authorization;
    interfere with service to any user or host including, without limitation, mail-bombing, flooding, and attempting to deliberately overload the system;
    attempt to gain unauthorized access to data, accounts or systems of this site, or probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system of this site; disseminate in any way, content originally posted in any staff-only area of the site
    use Bluelight to spread unsolicited bulk mail (UBE) or post advertisements without prior consent from an administrator;
    use other Internet sites to promote libelous or slanderous messages about Bluelight or incite abuse against Bluelight.
    MEASURES

Use of this site, and any other site owned and operated by Bluelight (www.bluelight.ru) implies your understanding and consent of the following clauses:
    Bluelight reserves the right to take action to restrict or terminate your access to Bluelight at any time for any reason.
    Bluelight reserves the right to publish, edit or delete contributed content as it sees fit.
    Bluelight staff reserve the right to discuss the content of private messages sent to them with any and all staff members for the purposes of community management.
    Bluelight reserves the right to edit any user profile at any time for any reason.
    Bluelight will remove any content from its sites which Bluelight, in its sole discretion, determines to be harmful, offensive, or otherwise in violation of these policies.
    In case of suspected violation of policies or if required to by court order, Bluelight may perform selective electronic monitoring of any traffic through its systems.
    In case Bluelight receives a court order with a properly authorized request, any stored information may be provided to law enforcement officials.

13. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I'm not much of a stim user but have tried a few (mostly in horrible, horrible binge mode), and the two things I noticed about dexamph were:

1. They're the closest thing to a straight down the line functional mood/clarity boost I've tried (meaning they're effective without being distractingly enjoyable)

2. The purity of street stims is abysmal if you don't have a reliable regular dealer, because a mere 15mg (3x D-5s) had far more effect than I expected

I like the smooth curve of oral ROA. It's manageable on the downturn. I don't handle stim crashes well at all and generally end up binging while scoffing down benzos when the shit turns on me.

14. Collapse Details

^Yes officer, I would love to provide you with some dexamphetamine sulfate 5mg tablets. Which police station should I meet you at to conduct our illegal drug transaction?

15. Collapse Details

take up the old flute mate, crystal is where its at. Just keep ur fingers crossed you don't end up in a permanent state of psychosis or manic depression

16. Collapse Details

I rather take Selegine instead of shitty dexies. Or even DMAA. At least there's no long term crash to be had, even if a 'slightly' larger than normal dose is consumed by 'mistake'.

17. Collapse Details

The few times I had them they were great. I'd filter through aicron filter & IV them(not recommended for obvious reasons) but before ice became a regular fixture in my life 25-50mg IV was great.Totally different to meth, but once meth came along it became useless :/

18. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I fucking hate dexies, I hate the whole concept of them. Don't get me wrong, I love recreational amphetamines, but the mere concept of prescribing an 8 year old kid amphetamines purely because they fuck around in class a bit is ridiculous. ADHD is not caused by a chemical imblanace, it's just a personality trait. I'm not at all implying that it's not a real condition, my cousin was diagnosed with ADHD at the age of 15, all I'm saying is amphetamines are not the answer. After my cousin was diagnosed and started taking his deccos, he experienced the exact same effects that someone taking dexies for recreational purposes felt; loss of appetite, insomnia, fidgeting, over stimulation, excessive sweating, the whole lot, so how are those effects meant to stop someone being a hyperactive prick in class? I've eaten dexies on shit loads of occasions, purely for recreational purposes, I don't think amphetamines have any medicinal benefit, they shouldn't prescribed to people to combat ADHD, especially not to children. Would anyone hand an 8 year old a meth pipe if they got a bad school report?

I retract what I said previously, prescription amphetamines DO (or could) have medicinal benefit (possibly in the treatment of methamphetamine addiction), but I don't think they help in the treatment of ADHD

19. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by puddle.up View Post
    I retract what I said previously, prescription amphetamines DO (or could) have medicinal benefit (possibly in the treatment of methamphetamine addiction), but I don't think they help in the treatment of ADHD
    They definitely do help. If they're worthwhile is another thing entirely. I don't like the idea of giving kids strong medication either but in some cases it's worth a try, if other things haven't helped. Needs to be done cautiously and with close supervision...and shouldn't be something taken lightly.

I've got ADHD and my working memory is crap, when I take 5mg of dex. it improves it measurably. It doesn't fix the underlying issue so I think it's more useful used sparingly, to get through things like school - with an aim of getting into a career that doesn't require strong working memory. Long term use is probably a bad idea.

20. Collapse Details

After my cousin was diagnosed and started taking his deccos, he experienced the exact same effects that someone taking dexies for recreational purposes felt; loss of appetite, insomnia, fidgeting, over stimulation, excessive sweating, the whole lot, so how are those effects meant to stop someone being a hyperactive prick in class?
    This isn't a problem with the medication, but a problem with the medical professional who's prescribing them. Each time you visit your medical professional, they should be asking how you are finding the medication, not just when you receive it for the first time, but each visit, and should complications like you're describing above arise, a modification to medication should be made.

I don't think amphetamines have any medicinal benefit, they shouldn't prescribed to people to combat ADHD
    Having a combination of both hyperactivity and inattentive ADHD, the medication does indeed help, and you clearly haven't seen the real effect it has on people.

21. Collapse Details

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/...ar-to-Adderall

I was going to post in the thread above but its closed now so I will post here.

Obviously it is legal when prescribed but what about for drug driving charges? The impression I get is that the 3 drugs targeted are methamphetamine, mdma and cannabis. Anyone prescribed D5s or taking them off label able to tell me otherwise?

22. Collapse Details

you can drive, people just dont hold heaps on them in case they get pulled over and searched and asked about selling them

23. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by smokedup View Post
    you can drive, people just dont hold heaps on them in case they get pulled over and searched and asked about selling them
    Have you had dexamphetamine produce a positive roadside swab test?

Anyone else out there able to provide an experience or any government info that is less vague than the roadsafe.org website? I'm not looking for help to break the law merely for suggestions on how to behave like a law abiding citizen for once in my life.

24. Collapse Details

you have to declare to them the positive will be from your legit script. Im sure if there was any indication you look ;like a drug user im sure they would send you to the station and have it looked at properly as to differentiate the dex from meth.

25. Collapse Details

So the only thing I have to go on is a statement on the Drug Aware Website "Are prescription medications being detected by roadside saliva tests?
    The roadside saliva tests will only detect THC (the active ingredient in cannabis) and methylamphetamines, including MDMA. The tests will not detect the presence of prescription drugs or common over the counter medications, such as cold and flu tablets, sinus medication (eg Sudafed), asthma and ADHD medication."

http://drugaware.com.au/Drug-Driving/Faq.aspx

Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast