Bluelight

Thread: Dexamphetamine 5mg tabs

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by pisspotnrock View Post
    i will admit, shes got huge tits with a nice body.. I dont even know what im getting at here but was just dumbfounded at the whole situation
    lmao!

2. Collapse Details

Australia & Asia Drug Discussion
    Quote Originally Posted by justsayknow View Post
    So the only thing I have to go on is a statement on the Drug Aware Website "Are prescription medications being detected by roadside saliva tests?
    The roadside saliva tests will only detect THC (the active ingredient in cannabis) and methylamphetamines, including MDMA. The tests will not detect the presence of prescription drugs or common over the counter medications, such as cold and flu tablets, sinus medication (eg Sudafed), asthma and ADHD medication."

http://drugaware.com.au/Drug-Driving/Faq.aspx

Can anyone confirm or deny this?
    I went to TAFE with a guy who took dexamphetamine for ADD, I am not sure what dose he was on but he took multiple tablets per day. He told me that he once failed a roadside drug test for amphetamines, I seem to recall he said that he produced the bottle of pills with his name on it and they let him go, there might have been a little more to it as this is gong back a few years now and my memory sucks, but I don't remember it being much of an ordeal for him to straighten it out

3. Collapse Details

The last chance to evacuate planet earth, before its recycled.
    I have many friends who are prescribed. And, like i said before, they all make sure they have the bottle there and script authorization, so if the positive is read, they can explain their case.

IF they see you as a suspicious cunt, im almost certain they might send you down to the station to make sure its not meth/speed your dealing with. Case by case basis. They always make sure they have the bottle on them to produce it to the respective authority.

4. Collapse Details

Yes in Sydney, impossible to find same with concerta

5. Collapse Details

Thanks for the responses guys. Obviously if it was positive and you have a valid prescription then you should be ok.
    I guess what I want to know if if that drug aware quote here is accurate ie dexamphetamine will not show up on the road side test? If anyone has a firsthand experience please let me know. The reason for my query relates to recreational use without prescription. Has anyone here under any circumstances had a positive swab from D5's alone?

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by justsayknow View Post
    . Has anyone here under any circumstances had a positive swab from D5's alone?
    We're a pretty small sample to draw any conclusions from. Until you have some solid information best to assume it is detected.

7. Collapse Details

I've tested positive to amphetamines in a roadside test when I've only taken dex in the past 2 weeks or so... both the swab test and the drip test came up positive.

8. Collapse Details

I mean
    isnt that a bit obvious?
    you take amphetamine, you will test positive for amphetamine

9. Collapse Details

Exactly! People who are legit prescribed hold onto the bottle and only carry small amounts so as to reduce suspicion of dealing if they get held up by the 5-0.

its not like those roadside testers could somehow differentiate between street amp and pharm amp.

10. Collapse Details

Exactly
    your average urine test cant reliably tell the difference between amp and methamp as well.

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by LSDMDMA&AMP View Post
    I mean
    isnt that a bit obvious?
    you take amphetamine, you will test positive for amphetamine
    You would think so. Which is why I was questioning the police information saying they are only targeting meth and not adhd medication:
    http://drugaware.com.au/Drug-Driving/Faq.aspx
    Are the metabolites the same?

12. Collapse Details

All I know is the metabolites of both produce amphetamine, meth metabolizes into amp.

13. Collapse Details

At least with urine tests though, in theory, a methamphetamine test is supposed to only react to methamphetamine since between 60-75% of a dose of meth is excreted unmetabolized. As in it comes out of you exactly the same chemically as when you ingest it....
    idk how saliva tests work, but i have heard that methamphetamine urine tests are one of the least accurate tests in the sense of false positives from a plethora of otc/rx medications.
    I wouldnt put money on any instant non lab test being able to differentiate that well between methamp and damp.
    googling methamphetamine saliva test produced this manufacturers site

http://www.accubiotech.com/templates/T_yestem_News/index.aspx?nodeid=49&page=ContentPage&contentid=21 1

It lists damp as reactive, as an active metabolite that it checks for. Now given the ones you guys have or whatever could be completely different but yeah

14. Collapse Details

Well then. Looks like the info on that drug aware website needs some updating. Thanks for all the info.

Would be interested to see the consequences for someone without a prescription but not interested enough to try it myself.

15. Collapse Details

I mean idk if thats the same test they use for you guys, but it said reactive to ephed, sudo, and damp
    mane though this sucks
    i snorted 10x dexedrine 10s over about a half hour due to it being so much powder like 3 days ago
    no discernable high other than an increase in focus
    Another 20mg didnt increase effect much.
    shit is ridiculous.
    id estimate it would take 180-200mg to get me high. So it would be oral only.
    Last edited by LSDMDMA& 08-02-2015 at 22:56.

16. Collapse Details

so this will get me off taking meth while I'm on my CCO which involves drug tests as im prescribed dex

17. Collapse Details

I use dex in moderation during the peak of exam times. I find it really helpful. I take about 10-15mg depending.

I prefer ritalin but in my experience it has been more difficult to get a hold of it (because most people with ADHD I my age I that I know of get perscribed dex).

The first time I had like a slight 'come down' but it wasn't the worst. Like I felt... sad as it started to wear off but I was able to tell myself that the feeling was temporary and not re-dose. I also don't take them more than 2 days in a row. So yeah, I think it is possible for people without ADHD to get benefits from them.

But I have never taken any other amphetamines so I think my experience would be very different to someone who had.

18. Collapse Details

Im prescribed dex 5. Does anyone feel like taking them ( as prescribed) makes you behave a bit ott or talk too much so that people wonder about you? I am definately more talkative and more confident on them but maybe too much sometimes... maybe, but hard to know.

19. Collapse Details

Amphetamines are going to make you more confident and talkative, generally speaking, and it sounds like you're getting a bit of anxiety as a side effect. Maybe lower your dose slightly?

20. Collapse Details

Hi all,

I was recently diagnosed with ADD and my shrink put me on Dex (5mg) IR to be taken 3 times a day (6am/12pm/6pm). I find it helpful in terms of my ability to focus and get things done, but I HATE the side effects. Some Side effects I've noticed:

1) Excessive talking
    2) Agitation
    3) DRY MOUTH (ALL THE TIME)
    4) Excessive sweating

Has anyone experienced the above? How do you cope with the side-effects? Especially, the DRY MOUTH factor, as it starts to affect my speech and people notice it.

I would be most obliged to hear your personal experiences regarding the above. Thanks.

21. Collapse Details

Chewing gum for the dry mouth and sip water, and decrease your dose a bit aswell.

Seeing the psych tomorrow to get back on dex, wish vyanese wasn't so expensive wouldn't mind trying that out.
    I find Ritalin to only last a short time with a sharp peak and trough, hate it.

22. Collapse Details

magnesium chelate for jaw tightness

23. Collapse Details

eat seeds and almonds,nutty stuff. i seem to never suffer from jaw issues from ecstasy or amp, i get really bad vision moreso must be genetic or diet related

24. Collapse Details

also with the roadside drug tests, its proven that there are a heap of false positives, then also medications like somac which trigger the test for THC. So its very inaccurate and a waste of our tax $'s.

25. Collapse Details

Thanks

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast