Bluelight

Synthetic Cannabinoids Study

Thread: my doctor is gay

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 237
  1. Collapse Details
    my doctor is gay 
    #1
    and i have no problems with that what so ever, i fucking love gays.

    BUT...i have a physical coming up and i'm assuming he's going to cup my balls and possibly stick a finger up my asshole. so, i'm wondering what's hip with the gays these days as far as grooming my nether regions. i mean, i keep it pretty clean down there for my wife. i use to be a bald kind of guy, but now i keep some neatly groomed hair above my shaft and shave the rest, butthole included.

    i don't want to offend the guy, and he writes my xanax script so i want to make sure to impress. i'm super nervous. it's going to be like a first date.

    halp me.
    Reply With Quote
     

  2. Collapse Details
     
    #2
    Bluelight Crew Bill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Backstroking through astral slav joonyas
    Posts
    12,766
    Well consider the following.

    If he gives you a reach around while his finger is inside of your anus then I'd say the appointment was a success in your case.
    Reply With Quote
     

  3. Collapse Details
     
    #3
    don't worry about it.

    my temporary gynecologist is some older straight male. last time he blasted the who on his ipod speakers while giving me an exam. he was inside me while teenage wasteland was on.
    (this is 100% true)

    having a gay regular physician is nothin bro
    btw your pube situation sounds ideal
    Reply With Quote
     

  4. Collapse Details
     
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Well consider the following.

    If he gives you a reach around while his finger is inside of your anus then I'd say the appointment was a success in your case.
    i haven't had a physical in a few years. is it normal for him to cup balls and fingerblast asshole at the same time?
    Reply With Quote
     

  5. Collapse Details
     
    #5
    Ex-Bluelighter Enki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Self-Exiled
    Posts
    5,650
    He isn't going to be surveying you as he would a date but if you want to make things interesting you can always leave something odd or unusual there. Nothing sharp or breakable so Christmas ornaments are out of the question. That stringy tinsel might work. Gays have a bug-a-boo about color coordination so please make sure everything matches.

    Are you to young for a DRE? That is wear you could arrange some sort of interesting stealth surprise. Its probably not often that he goes in and comes out with something really unusual. I'm think a matchbox fire engine or a nice set of rainbow colored beads could be nice.
    Reply With Quote
     

  6. Collapse Details
     
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Enki View Post
    He isn't going to be surveying you as he would a date but if you want to make things interesting you can always leave something odd or unusual there. Nothing sharp or breakable so Christmas ornaments are out of the question. That stringy tinsel might work. Gays have a bug-a-boo about color coordination so please make sure everything matches.

    Are you to young for a DRE? That is wear you could arrange some sort of interesting stealth surprise. Its probably not often that he goes in and comes out with something really unusual. I'm think a matchbox fire engine or a nice set of rainbow colored beads could be nice.
    i don't know what a DRE is, i'm 31.

    but i like where your head's at. he'd probably find it offensive if i put a hershey kiss in my ass, so that's out of the question. maybe i'll tie a bow around my cock, it is almost christmas. do gay's even celebrate christmas?
    Reply With Quote
     

  7. Collapse Details
     
    #7
    Bluelight Crew Bill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Backstroking through astral slav joonyas
    Posts
    12,766
    Quote Originally Posted by Enki View Post
    I'm think a matchbox fire engine or a nice set of rainbow colored beads could be nice.
    NSFW:
    Reply With Quote
     

  8. Collapse Details
     
    #8
    Bluelighter We are all ONE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Moderator Vaping Discussion
    Posts
    35,635
    What size is your penis Scratch?

    both flacid and WAAO plz
    Reply With Quote
     

  9. Collapse Details
     
    #9
    Bluelight Crew Fawkes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    3,118
    vajazzle your cock or shave your pubes into a heart-shape...?

    zomg! NSFW: ratemyvajazzle.com
    Reply With Quote
     

  10. Collapse Details
     
    #10
    Ex-Bluelighter Enki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Self-Exiled
    Posts
    5,650
    A DRE is a digital rectal exam. They usually don't do them til after age 40 unless they really like you. Yes, gays do Christmas. Tacky and solemn and colourful; sentimental and silly, celebratory, festive and dramatic, we invented Christmas silly
    Reply With Quote
     

  11. Collapse Details
     
    #11
    Quote Originally Posted by We are all ONE View Post
    What size is your penis Scratch?

    both flacid and WAAO plz
    it's pretty normal flacid. i've only measured it hard - just over 7 inches. does it really matter in relation to my question about personal grooming for my physical??

    do gays like big, small or average dicks? the feedback i've gotten on assfucking chicks, for the most part is that i'm too big for much more than playing just the tip. i bet this guy has a blackhole for an asshole though, he's pretty handsome, probably gets fucked a lot.
    Reply With Quote
     

  12. Collapse Details
     
    #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Enki View Post
    A DRE is a digital rectal exam. They usually don't do them til after age 40 unless they really like you. Yes, gays do Christmas. Tacky and solemn and colourful; sentimental and silly, celebratory, festive and dramatic, we invented Christmas silly
    i liked that movie the family stone with the deaf gay in it. i didn't know that gays were prone to catching the deaf until that movie.
    Reply With Quote
     

  13. Collapse Details
     
    #13
    Bluelighter We are all ONE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Moderator Vaping Discussion
    Posts
    35,635
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenScratch View Post
    it's pretty normal flacid. i've only measured it hard - just over 7 inches. does it really matter in relation to my question about personal grooming for my physical??

    do gays like big, small or average dicks? the feedback i've gotten on assfucking chicks, for the most part is that i'm too big for much more than playing just the tip. i bet this guy has a blackhole for an asshole though, he's pretty handsome, probably gets fucked a lot.
    Well if you have the inner desire to crack yourself up as I do...
    I would shake it around in between the time the nurse leaves and he walks in , maybe even pet it a bit too ensure you stay aroused long enough to follow through on the fun.

    after checking your ears, nose etc...he will review the charts...this is a good time to give it a few good solid strokes again, ensuring erection ( wait now that I think about it , maybe pop a viagra or whatever the other pill that would cause you to call him after 4 hours )

    sorry, got carried away

    okay so back to your boner....when the time is right and seeing as you have a good size dong. I would slowly, with some type of tease like a couple good strokes over your boxers as you pull them down and boom jack in the box...

    let your boner shine and act as if everything is perfectly 'lolwat' and put a little bend in your knees and lean in your back

    cant go much further untill we understand the initial reaction

    EDIT:I have done this several times for different occasions : IE - getting measured for a tux
    Reply With Quote
     

  14. Collapse Details
     
    #14
    but what if he shoves it down his throat, or backs his cornhole into it? does that make me gay?
    Reply With Quote
     

  15. Collapse Details
     
    #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Enki View Post
    A DRE is a digital rectal exam. They usually don't do them til after age 40 unless they really like you. Yes, gays do Christmas. Tacky and solemn and colourful; sentimental and silly, celebratory, festive and dramatic, we invented Christmas silly
    interesting, maybe this is what inspired producer/rapper Dr Dre
    Reply With Quote
     

  16. Collapse Details
     
    #16
    Bluelighter EbowTheLetter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    dirty water
    Posts
    14,989
    I had a gay general physician for awhile when I was a teenager. It wasn't a big deal. He was a good doctor. And thorough.
    Reply With Quote
     

  17. Collapse Details
     
    #17
    Quote Originally Posted by EbowTheLetter View Post
    And thorough.
    at the very least, i'll certainly know that i'm getting the best care out there.
    Reply With Quote
     

  18. Collapse Details
     
    #18
    Bluelighter We are all ONE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Moderator Vaping Discussion
    Posts
    35,635
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenScratch View Post
    but what if he shoves it down his throat, or backs his cornhole into it? does that make me gay?
    dude, you're married...take what you can get
    Reply With Quote
     

  19. Collapse Details
     
    #19
    Ex-Bluelighter Enki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Self-Exiled
    Posts
    5,650
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenScratch
    does that make me gay?
    Gay activities can not make you gay. Only fairy dust can make a person gay and fairy dust becomes largely ineffective after age 15. Its potential effectiveness actually is already on the decline even before you are out of diapers. Do not confuse pixie dust with fairy dust. Its considered unethical for doctors to sprinkle fairy dust on patients who are cornholing them so you have very little to wory about.
    Reply With Quote
     

  20. Collapse Details
     
    #20
    Quote Originally Posted by We are all ONE View Post
    dude, you're married...take what you can get

    valid point. maybe i'll go with enki's suggestion of rainbow beads. i once dated this chick that would walk around the room with anal beads stuck up her ass pretending she had a tail. i could do something along those lines.
    Reply With Quote
     

  21. Collapse Details
     
    #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Enki View Post
    Gay activities can not make you gay. Only fairy dust can make a person gay and fairy dust becomes largely ineffective after age 15. Its potential effectiveness actually is already on the decline even before you are out of diapers. Do not confuse pixie dust with fairy dust. Its considered unethical for doctors to sprinkle fairy dust on patients who are cornholing them so you have very little to wory about.
    if fair dust makes you gay, what does pixie dust do? i'm pretty sure i got pixie dusted at a gay pride parade in midtown once. at first i was scared, but then i just kind of ran with it. since then, i've never done anything sexual with a man, but i'm super interested in the home and gardening channel.
    Reply With Quote
     

  22. Collapse Details
     
    #22
    Bluelighter We are all ONE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Moderator Vaping Discussion
    Posts
    35,635
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenScratch View Post
    valid point. maybe i'll go with enki's suggestion of rainbow beads. i once dated this chick that would walk around the room with anal beads stuck up her ass pretending she had a taill. i could do something along those lines.
    You still got her digits?
    Reply With Quote
     

  23. Collapse Details
     
    #23
    Ex-Bluelighter ChemicalSmiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    fuck your couch
    Posts
    25,152
    BoBl?
    Reply With Quote
     

  24. Collapse Details
     
    #24
    Quote Originally Posted by We are all ONE View Post
    You still got her digits?
    no, i think she's married now. haven't seen her in years.
    Reply With Quote
     

  25. Collapse Details
     
    #25
    Bluelighter We are all ONE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Moderator Vaping Discussion
    Posts
    35,635
    fuck
    Reply With Quote
     

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •