Bluelight

Thread: The Big & Dandy Non-LSD Ergoloids Blotter Thread

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Ismene View Post
    There's a bloke called Dave who does it. You can meet him down the pub.
    What the hell is that supposed to mean? Are you implying it's impossible for an individual to have a substance analyzed in a lab? Care to explain why? Sure, it might cost more than I am able/willing to spend, but impossible I have a hard time believing...

2. Collapse Details

Ismene has a style of communication all his own

3. Collapse Details

I know, guess I just couldn't help myself.

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by electric spirit View Post
    What the hell is that supposed to mean?
    Sorry electric, it's when you said you had no idea how to do it. I thought perhaps Dave might be able to help?

5. Collapse Details

Look it's perfectly simple. When you take your suspected LSD/Non-LSD ergoloid simply proceed to your fridge and remove an egg from the eggbox.

If the egg looks like a pulsating brain then congratulations you have LSD.

If it still looks like an egg then FAIL you have an ergoloid and you must complain to your nearest Triad supplier.

6. Collapse Details

Haha

Izzy I'm still waiting for your app over at eP ... Even if we disagree on this subject from one sardonic fuck to another I got love for ya and think you'd like it over there

7. Collapse Details

I'm on the case!

8. Collapse Details

European & African Drug Discussion
    Reminded me to get my arse in gear and sign up over at eP too - gotta have someone just a lil bit fluffy to balance out all the sublimely sidesplitting sarcastic sardonicism

9. Collapse Details

@Ismene: No problem, didn't mean to come off as aggressive as I did. Still haven't had a chance to try out your "moclo + mush = dmt experience" thing btw... (as long as we're on the subject of implausible claims )

@SomeKindaLove: Thanks for the pm, I'll get on it tomorrow probably. Also I like your username, one of my all time favorite songs.

10. Collapse Details

There was another substance in the GC/MS of the blotter on the first page of this thread, if it's of any help:

http://www.shareimages.com/image.php...6_2008___2.jpg

The analysis of these Hofmann 1906-2008's was conducted by Energy Control in a government health service laboratory. They said they had conducted several GC/MS tests of blotter before and all had been LSD.
    Last edited by RigaCrypto; 24-01-2011 at 19:58.

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by RigaCrypto View Post
    There was another substance in the GC/MS, if it's of any help:

http://www.shareimages.com/image.php...6_2008___2.jpg

The analysis of these Hofmann 1906-2008's was conducted by Energy Control in a government health service laboratory. They said they had conducted several GC/MS tests of blotter before and all had been LSD.
    Can you expand on this a little? I'm a little unclear on what you are saying here...

12. Collapse Details

I don't know much about GC/MS; the result consisted of two graphs. The first one was posted on the first page of this thread. The second one is linked to above. Since the identification of the substance is disputed, maybe this second datum would be of help.

From what I know, these graphs represent individual substances, right?

13. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    The woman in that video is more or less responding like I'd expect someone who'd never taken acid before to respond to one tab of really nice blotter. The free association and visuals and spirituality are there, but ego seems very intact as well. So, my subjective opinion on that is as good as anyone else's.

100ug of Sandoz LSD is also no doubt a higher dose than you get on a lot of the blotter that's out there now, and that can be confirmed. DEA seizures are routinely confirmed by GC/MS. If there were a huge amount of weird ergotamines out there, it would have cropped up in Microgram before that publication went dark to the public. Material with a four hour duration would also seem highly suspect to anyone who was experienced with the usual LSD timeline.

To me, Occam's razor suggests one or more clandestine labs have manufactured some amount of non-LSD ergotamines, possibly even inspired by some of the scientific literature describing the compounds. The proposed precursors may well be easier to get in some areas. However, if this were anything like a global epidemic, you would see more identification of this material, followed shortly by legislation.
    Last edited by shade404; 25-01-2011 at 01:10.

14. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    I had those dark purple gels. I took four, because I didn't know they would be so strong. They melted INSTANTLY!!!!!! Usually gellies take a few minutes to dissolve, in my experience at least. I believe that they were genuine. I was tripping for a long, long time, intense visuals, crazy pupils (I could hardly see a thin band of iris, the rest of my eye was black disc). If these were not LSD-25, then they may have been from Pickard's small batch of ALD-52, which supposedly is converted into LSD in your body anyway. I wish I had taken one at a time so I could have had 4 great trips, but the experience I had by taking 4 was out-of-this world INCREDIBLE and I would love to repeat it. p.s. this sheet of gellies was supposedly from the 'NYC rave scene' whatever significance that might have. All the rest of the gels I've gotten were supposedly out of Maryland.

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by shade404 View Post
    If there were a huge amount of weird ergotamines out there, it would have cropped up in Microgram before that publication went dark to the public.
    Not necessarily.

And what are you talking about?

http://www.justice.gov/dea/programs/...ins_index.html

Got this wrong. What else? Hmmm.

16. Collapse Details

And to the above, no, Occams razor DOES suggest:

Vastly different broad-scale effects = SOME KIND if difference in the drug.

Common sense, simple direct obvious reasoning.

Yea, LSD has this infinitely flexible bag of tricks,some kind of super-chameleon drug that is TOTALLY DIFFERENT to every person every time, that manifests this or that totally random set of varying effects with every use. Poppycock.

17. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by DwayneHoover View Post
    And to the above, no, Occams razor DOES suggest:

Vastly different broad-scale effects = SOME KIND if difference in the drug.

Common sense, simple direct obvious reasoning.

Yea, LSD has this infinitely flexible bag of tricks,some kind of super-chameleon drug that is TOTALLY DIFFERENT to every person every time, that manifests this or that totally random set of varying effects with every use. Poppycock.
    occam's razor does not meaningfully suggest anything in a vacuum ugh i'm not saying that your theory has no merit but to suggest the "simplest explanation" requires some sort of explanatory evidence in the first place which both have sides have pointed out is relatively non existent here

18. Collapse Details

Well it's certainly not the same every time to everyone who takes it is it. Huxley said it varied between heaven and hell - that's quite a range of variation isn't it.

I wonder if they'll remake Jason and the Argonauts as Dwayne and the Ergoloids?

19. Collapse Details

Dude, scientists have been trusting LAB RATS to help them make very fine distinctions between the subjective effects of psychoactive chemicals for decades in thousands if scientific studies... and they can't even TALK!
    Don't talk bollocks Dwayne. Rats couldn't give subjective information about LSD, that's why Hoffman had to take it himself.

The rats only worked with ergoloids...

20. Collapse Details

{ In response to my post about gas :-( }

Quote Originally Posted by Ismene View Post
    I think that clinches it. This must be an alternative ergoloid.
    Well actually in thinking back to previous LSD trips, I have had heartburn/acidic stomach-type reactions a few times. There's been a few trips where I would eat 20 or so rolaids just to keep my stomach feeling halfway normal.

But this new stuff. I don't know, its hard to say I haven't gotten heartburn at all just the stomach pain followed by expulsion of all stomach contents and gas, to finally get rid of the pain.

Personally I think its LSD, just that other life factors are possibly controlling the differences in effects.

Either way its strong enough to keep me from wanting to do it very often LOL.

21. Collapse Details

LSD is itself subjectively different each time, i'm coming to terms with the fact that some of my trips were just failed launches. I was just insulted when LSD would give me a headache (maybe 4 out of 60 lifetime trips) and I just had to take a shot at it and assume it wasn't pure LSD or something. Just since LSD or ergot derivatives are supposed to crack through a headache.

then I recall the times when LSD would cut directly through an oncoming headache in my experience?

whhaa??

LSD is so... free and nameless in it's offerings that it just gives you a different prize every time you grab for it. it's very unreliable dose wise as well. sometimes I feel dandy to take 8 hits from a batch and sometimes 2 will bring my higher than I ever have been.

anyone know specifically what iso-LSD is? i've read in the past that this is what it degrades to when left in heat and light and it can cause more bodily sensations and less of a trip, anyone have any cohesive information on what LSD degrades to or what iso-LSD is?

22. Collapse Details

iso-LSD forms when LSD is exposed to bases and lumi-LSD when it is exposed to water in the presence of light. both have been studied in man (by Nichols among others) in up to milligrams and are said to be totally inactive.

23. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    No, you're wrong. If you look at recent entries, you will note that they do not include the forensic samples section that made it interesting, as this has been removed from public view. Prior to that there were frequent reports of non-LSD blotter, but it was never found to have another lysergides on it (excluding ALD52 once). I say never because I read every issue and don't remember ever thinking about this before. Since the whole purpose of microgram was to report unusual seizures, you'd assume that non-LSD lysergide blotter seizures would have made that list.

I never suggested there wasn't some amount of this stuff around, clearly the thread shows there is or has been. However, claiming that it's the majority, or anything like the majority, of blotter in circulation is a baseless accusation that flies in the face of the available evidence.

I'm also confused by people claiming LSD is some kind of ever-changing totally unpredictable experience; I feel quite strongly the reverse. I have taken it ~50-60 times in the past 10-15 years, and though every experience is unique the central character has always been the same, in the same way that AMT have their own character, etc. I don't believe that I would mistake something with a 4 hour duration and different vibe for LSD, anymore than I would mistake DET for DMT.
    Last edited by shade404; 26-01-2011 at 00:59.

24. Collapse Details

Doh! K, I see what you mean about the actual juicy stuff that was was in Micrograms being removed. Well that bites. Somewhere someone suggested looking at this http://narcoticnews.com/ but its a far cry from the real poop from the real narcs.

25. Collapse Details

It's funny that while I concede that the effects of a substance (including LSD) show considerable consistency, and that there are subtle differences between it and this putative LSB/P, the original difference I observed that made me get this blotter GC/MS'ed was entirely due to subjective factors.

That is, due to my focus during the trip and my success or failure in 'letting go', I was getting the inevitable distinction between tense and confusing trips that left me drained and totally clear-minded, energetic and serene trips with a great afterglow.

Subsequently, I had these two kind of trips on the same batch of the same substance (miprocin), but at the time, it happened that those few of the acid trips that went well for me had been on Alex Grey and Rolling Stones acid and all of those in which I had failed to let go were on these Hofmanns, some American WoW and some Hive print tabs.

Hence, I got the idea into my head that there might be another substance on them (which happened to be true, but not for the reasons I thought) and I sent the tabs for testing.

Since then, I've had confirmation that set and setting account for most of the spectrum of variation in psychedelic experiences, and that while it is easy to sense nuances of experience, it can be very tricky to ascribe those nuances correctly to subjective or objective factors.

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast