Bluelight

Thread: Texas PR discussion thread

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

in atx there's blue, red, green, orange, beige pumas. STELLAR!

2. Collapse Details

just got word of peach aliens and maseratis, has anyone else heard of these floating around recently? and what does everyone think, stashed batch from before the awful drought or a new batch from the same pressers?

3. Collapse Details

i just got word on the aliens, maseratis, 007s, and rhinos. Anyone heard of a copy cat batch or do ya'll think they're the same. I plan on testing as soon as i get them, just wanted everybodys opinion

4. Collapse Details

Just plugged half a peach alien, i'm on 10mg of lexapro and i can def tell it's clean and good! Dulled due to ssri's, but still feelin empathy, walking is great, pupils are dialated and i feel good waves of cool on my skin.

5. Collapse Details

Aliens, Mazeratis, Rhinos, and 007s will be here soon, gonna post test results on PR tonight if possible! Really hoping there the same as the old ones...those were so nice and clean

6. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    i was sitting on a skittle pack of some smilie faces and question marks for a while that were some eye rockin' BANGERZ!!! if you come across any blue, red, light green or dark green pills with a smilie face or a question mark stamp in the Houston area i'd reccomend scooping some up. dank rolls.

7. Collapse Details

Theres some bad ass molly going around austin kilos of crystal get you flored for 5 hours

8. Collapse Details

Bluelight Crew severely etarded's Avatar
    no way man that's badass... have you tested it?

9. Collapse Details
    ATX Goodness! 
    Hey guys this is my first post on here so let me know if there's anything wrong with it that I'm unaware of. Anywayz last night I happen to get a few brown dragonflys. You can find a few posts about them on pillreports.com, although mine weren't as thick looking as those pictures. I've never taken such a small pill and been so awesomely fucked up! Best roll of my life....it took me to another level, which it should always do, but rarely does. My main man told me they were from Spain or Amsterdam or some other badass place; I believe it, having not found but 6 - 8 super good pressies in my 100+ pill eating experience. I've been rolling pretty damn regularly (not a great thing, but pure molly can be taken for a week straight without too many bad side effects), but never this mindblowing of an experience. If you happen to live in the 512, search the streets for these things!!! Yum, 11/10. Sorry for the length of this post btw.

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by thizzlam View Post
    Theres some bad ass molly going around austin kilos of crystal get you flored for 5 hours
    I don't doubt it. I'll be striking the pipeline soon.

11. Collapse Details

i heard there are white and purple aliens around does anyone know if they are good?

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by boomroasted View Post
    i heard there are white and purple aliens around does anyone know if they are good?
    They have good reviews on Pillreports. The press is old, has been around a long time, and I haven't seen any fakes. Just make sure the stamp is pressed in for them. Like these: http://www.pillreports.com/index.php..._pill&id=27028

13. Collapse Details

I was just wondering cuz i saw the report but it seemed weird cuz the person used stuff from another report.
    Last edited by boomroasted; 02-10-2011 at 00:56.

14. Collapse Details
    Dragonflys/Pumas/Mazis 
    Tan dragonflys - smaller pill - Good doses of MDA. Very clean tabs

Multi Colored Pumas - all great tabs. Some pipez going around but usually spotted out.

Red/Yellow Mazis - both great.

SoTx area / Mexico Border.

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by severely etarded View Post
    They have good reviews on Pillreports. The press is old, has been around a long time, and I haven't seen any fakes. Just make sure the stamp is pressed in for them. Like these: http://www.pillreports.com/index.php..._pill&id=27028
    Purple ones are good, white ones were shit. All aliens have been straight except for those white ones

16. Collapse Details

It seems as if they'll be around for the long haul. I'm hoping until Spring Break atleast.

17. Collapse Details

Theres alot of +Pumas around the 956 ATM light green, light blue, yellow, pink, and off white all great...Also theres the Dragonflies which are great...STAY AWAY from Purple and Red Mercedes PIPEZ...Also heard that there are some Blue and Orange Facebooks havent seem them yet but if anyone has tested them any feed back would be great...Stay Safe..

18. Collapse Details

Good to hear all those pumas are still good. About to pick up a few pinks I think. Also heard about those Facebooks down here but didn't grab any being skeptical of a new press here. Heard there are also apples available now too. Would love to hear feedback on any of those too. Seems like we may have a few options in sotex at the moment.

19. Collapse Details

I had Orange Fb's and Blue Ohm's. Friend tested them for me, coming out clean but on the low side. They're alright, curious about those apples. Had a green one a few years back and it was good. I miss brown mazis and power buttons lol.

20. Collapse Details

^weren't the power buttons pipes? I tested the first white batch it tested fine but then a bunch of people started telling me some new blue and yellow ones were getting sick.

21. Collapse Details

ok so all powerbuttons that i saw/tested were blue/yellow/black/silver all pipez...freind wanted me to check out those green apples never got around to it...Also have not got around to testing those blue and orange Facebook or blue ohms but i know that they are around if anyone has really tested please post whith pic of reagent...thanks..

IMO best Mazi was forest green black spots and red mazis those where bomb, red and blue and green pisces banging not the fat tail fish, green hearts bangin, purple/gray pumas and white pumas fantastic, and ofcourse MDA Dragonflies incredible..

22. Collapse Details

"The WAD$ in my pockets makes it look like I got thigh PAD$"
    Is anyone experiencing a mdma drought in the dfw area possibly? last time I seen anything worth consuming was in the beginning of december was oo7s aliens maseratis. I was just wondering if my guys have been slackin or is everyone else going through this in the dfw area aswel

23. Collapse Details

Ok so Texas BEWARE!!!! Just tested some SO called Mollie that came down from ATX and its pure PIPEZ...Marquis 1 drop smoke and fizz no reaction gross....If in the 956 area dont buy caps stick to +pumas pink/yellow/white and tan Dfs for sure those are legit...Since this powder was brought down from ATX I would be careful up there guys far WARNING just looking out!!! Stay Safe people test you you stuff out there..

Late
    SID25

24. Collapse Details

Word on that ^ I had a fat bag of so called "Molly" that was straight Methadone. The power buttons I had were white and they were dope, but that was back when I was just consuming. Still good with the DF's and Pumas and that's all I really need to keep me happy.

Will I be seeing any of you at UME?

25. Collapse Details

^ spring break is going to be the shit

ya i tested the power buttons summer 09 i think they were straight but a few months later everyone said the new ones were pipes.

Anyone try the big fat white pisces (they looked like giant 1000 mg versions of the regular) from early '09? I didn't bother using the simon's since I heard they were good I just used the marquis and got a slower reaction (the pill was really really huge I'm sure had a lot of binder, tasted chalky with MDMA)

Anyway those pills ripped me a new asshole. And they were some of the cleanest feeling batches I've had. IDK if you guys notice some batches feel kinda dirtier than others? Both test clean and the same, but don't feel the same you know? Some give really bad hangovers etc.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast