Bluelight

Thread: Texas PR discussion thread

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Texas PR discussion thread 
    Bluelight Crew severely etarded's Avatar
    Arrow
    Is there anything anybody has taken recently from Texas?
    Last edited by severely etarded; 15-01-2011 at 12:28.

2. Collapse Details

Ex-Bluelighter
    I'm in Houston and got some blue sharks that were kind of crumbly.....new right off the bat not to take them. Friend took them anyways and swears they were methylone because they peaked for only an hour. MDMA in Texas seems to be in Austin and sometimes Dallas.

3. Collapse Details

007 and playboys seem to be good for me. and maseratis
    I havent tried the blue dolphins around here lately.. but my friend told me they were real methy.

4. Collapse Details

try getting your pills from overseas. you won't find anything good in Texas, rarely...

5. Collapse Details

Www.pillreports.com & a beach town on the west coast. Www.pillreports.com & on my toilet pooping. I also can be found chillin with master splinter.
    Molly (Fake)
    Date Submitted: January 16, 2011, 8:41 pm GMT
    Last Updated: January 16, 2011, 8:43 pm GMT
    Submitted By: sushiadct
    Name: Molly (Fake)
    State/Province: Houston Texas
    Logo: None
    Colour: White
    Shape: Powder
    Texture: Very white, has little shiny crystals
    Report Quality Rating: not rated
    Description: Being sold as molly. White powder in a bag usually sold in grams or ounces.
    Suspected Contents: DXM
    Rating: Adulterated
    Warning: yes
    Tested: yes
    Mecke Reagent: Yellow
    Consumed: yes
    User Report: I actually consumed these a few times before my testing kit came in. I did get a good roll off half a gram of these but bad side effects. It gives you bad cottonmouth and its very dangerous to take more then one dose. I did get a bit of heatstroke for consuming too much that wasn't very fun.DXM gives you MDMA "like" effects buts it's not the same and I had bad headaches right after.
    Just be careful and safe. Molly's seem way more tampered then regular pills in the area.

Alert Moderator
    ::::
    Couldnt copy photo sorry.

6. Collapse Details

I've heard of different colored aliens and rhinos going around again. Assuming they are the same as the ones tested recently on PR, seem to be clean MDxx, most likely a medium dose.

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Dsargkf View Post
    I've heard of different colored aliens and rhinos going around again. Assuming they are the same as the ones tested recently on PR, seem to be clean MDxx, most likely a medium dose.
    probably around 50mg's of mdma, which is sad.

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by RandomGuy123 View Post
    probably around 50mg's of mdma, which is sad.
    dude i would be stoked if i got a pill containg 50mg's of MDMA

i got somthing to ask about your meth....i think its diffrent than ours like i hear people smoking some and full on freaking out n seeing shit i have never heard of that in australia...Ive had some fucking great gear but have never got really really outa it i just feel awake and sit there on the couch a focuse on 1 job like pack bags of weed or cliping my finger nails....at a party its another story tho....also how much do you guys put in ur pipe at once?????do you finish the whole pipe or do you leave the resedue there to smoke later.....

9. Collapse Details

Www.pillreports.com & a beach town on the west coast. Www.pillreports.com & on my toilet pooping. I also can be found chillin with master splinter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anomaly88 View Post
    007 and playboys seem to be good for me. and maseratis
    I havent tried the blue dolphins around here lately.. but my friend told me they were real methy.
    Dolphins were tested out of texas, garbage.

10. Collapse Details

I live in South East Texas and just acquired green and peach aliens...red,yellow and peach Echo rhinos.. Tested with Marquis and went straight to black instantly..

11. Collapse Details

I heard mixed reports on the RED RHINOS

I ate like 4-5 didnt feel too much, everyone else saidd they were rolling balls but "ketamine" is a suspected adulterant according to PR but I didn't trust the report too many mixed reviews

Anyone in Dallas reading this here please PM me!

12. Collapse Details

how r red 007 and yellow playboys? anyone knows? PM ME.. dfw area

13. Collapse Details

I tried a red 007 the other day for my first roll ever. just had 007 on it no gun. kinda redish white specklish

Anyone know whats in it because honestly my first roll wasnt really a great experience not terrible but not fun either. but idk I think it was my state of mind also plus the fact that I went to a strip club for the the first time also lol. can honestly say that I didnt even really trip. Just had a wierd body high and felt really alert. but I only took 1 pill too.

14. Collapse Details

ive had the red 007s with the gun a little speedy but theyre not bad.. yellow playboys are good, cleaner not as speedy. ive also had the green 007s not bad either.

Ive also recently tried: peach back to back naked ladies (i had a good time), red rhino, white maserati, white and blue M&M pokeball, orange naked lady, yellow LV, green 007, they all seemed to be ok, although some of them i mixed.
    Last edited by MagicPaper; 25-03-2011 at 00:14.

15. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    Im in DFW and recently obtained yellow and peach maseratis, green supermans, and yellow 007s (with gun). I only have the mecke reagent and they all tested positive for mdxx. I have not ingested yet. There has been mixed reports on the green supermans and yellow 007s on pillreports. Has anyone tried these beans?

16. Collapse Details

from 281

i got a white "lexus" pill, supposedly it's a meth bomb, just took it at 9:08 am central time, see if it hits me

although the lexus sign was sort of worn off, making it look like a v or triangle

a while back i had gotten some capsules, and they were the best!!! i felt wired up, like if i was drunk and on xanax, and real talkative and everything felt so smooth, it was sold to us as pure mdma, but one can never be too sure

17. Collapse Details

two hours in and i only had minor rushes of energy but its more of a downer body high, am disappointed, although i get a little bit more speedy when i smoke some weed

18. Collapse Details

i just felt a little rush, but the kind you get on x, where you just close your eyes, they roll back and your eye lids wiggle, and it just feels so good

19. Collapse Details

green naked ladies back to back are good

20. Collapse Details

Bluelight Crew severely etarded's Avatar
    ^ back to back ladies are known pipe stamp... never seen one test positive. ever.

21. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by junkie skumbag View Post
    dude i would be stoked if i got a pill containg 50mg's of MDMA

i got somthing to ask about your meth....i think its diffrent than ours like i hear people smoking some and full on freaking out n seeing shit i have never heard of that in australia...Ive had some fucking great gear but have never got really really outa it i just feel awake and sit there on the couch a focuse on 1 job like pack bags of weed or cliping my finger nails....at a party its another story tho....also how much do you guys put in ur pipe at once?????do you finish the whole pipe or do you leave the resedue there to smoke later.....

Fuck man i used to smoke .4/.5+ per bowl, each bowl lasting 7-8 hits. Hugggggge hits literally a 5 second exhale thick fog.
    I never resmoked resin but i was a picky tweeker, like i am with everything.
    hallucinations, euphoria for days. In so cal theres usally mexican meth that is not very cut at all and does the trick too good. Ive been clean 3 years though.
    My fav was a water bottle, with a pen for a downstem and a rubber grip on the end, stick pipe in rubber grip so its airtight.u add water and skittles to the water so its like a bong with fruit water. Wiggle the pipe to keep the puddle moving to prevent burn of meth and keep a good constant suck on it and boom monster hits thatll have ur heart out ur chest and ur hair on end & dick hard srsly. Idk if u guzys do that there.

22. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by severely etarded View Post
    ^ back to back ladies are known pipe stamp... never seen one test positive. ever.
    really? whatever they were it was intense. ive taken pipes before where i just had a horrible time, these ones almost felt like i was rolling with intense visuals

23. Collapse Details

Been looking around on PR. I see someone asked above. Any experiences with Green Supermans? Too many mixed reviews. A friend in Texas is saying he has "double/triple stacks." I can only chuckle at that term, and can only assume that the pills themselves are thick in size. I definetly need to school this kid.

24. Collapse Details

i got a small white pill with a dove on it. It has crystals and specs and shiny stuff on it. I was told it was mdma, but am not sure. Very similar to these, even to the way they describe it's effects

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php..._pill&id=12466

the one i had, had the same stamp, but not as big as the one picture, and it had no line on the other side of the pill

I took it at 1:30 am, and by 2:15 am i could already feel speedy, but relaxed and mellow. I just wanted to chill by myself so i left my friend's house and went home. On the walk home, i felt like running. It felt like my inner body wanted to tear out of my skin and go crazy (hopefully, that makes sense) similar to when we would get meth bombs, just not as intense. My eyes only dilated a little however and on the come-up, i felt a little nauseous and my skin would tingle and get hot and cold. Very enjoyable however. My train of thought sped up and i was thinking about things in the most simple manners that astounded me last night while i was thinking about it.

If you happen to see any of these, i recommend you get them, i took one and only slept for an hour, but am still up, not tired and in a very great mood, like if i had slept for 8 hours. When i took it and tried to go to sleep, there would be patterns forming when i closed my eyes, and i could not lay still, i kinda fucked up by taking it before "sleeping" but it was still a great trip.

I got another pill, same size, shape. It has some of the shiny/crystals specs on it as well, but not as much as the dove, will take it later and will report on it.

Sorry for the long text of wall as well, i still feel the "up" part

25. Collapse Details

Observation #2: Harold took his white dove around 9pm as well. His kicked in around 9:35pm & Lasted Pretty Strong & Intense but mellow at the same time.
    He reported closing his eyes & thinking about something, & then actually being able to see it as if it were happening in front of his own eyes which makes me question the content of this pill.
    i was having that feeling all night when i was trying to sleep, i would see the stuff i was thinking about

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast