Bluelight

Thread: Meth Vs Speed

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

i8urpie how do you know for sure it's 100%? The only way to be completely sure is to do an acetone wash then an acid base extraction yourself. The strongest stuff I've ever seen sold as 'speed' was about 33% pure. Even the 'ice' going around as pure only turns out to be 80-90% pure after a wash, and this stuff would blow most people right out of the water. You're never going to get more than around 98% pure, even after doing an acid base extraction.

2. Collapse Details

footscrazy taking things a bit too literally

3. Collapse Details

Huh? So if someone says 'uncut gear' I should just expect it to be 30% or less? I'll leave that for you buddy

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by footscrazy View Post
    Huh? So if someone says 'uncut gear' I should just expect it to be 30% or less? I'll leave that for you buddy
    wut?

you asked how she knew it was 100%, then went on too explain the best you can get is like 98%... so what?

state the obvious mate

shes a user not a dealer
    uncut gear means she got a great effect from it so whatever the impurities/cuts were must have been very benign and suited to the product.

fuck i just dont get where your coming from lol

5. Collapse Details

Australia & Asia Drug Discussion
    "Uncut gear means she got a great effect from it so whatever the impurities/cuts were must have been very benign and suited to the product." - This is a quote from your post, apparently you consider gear that HAS cutters present but causes "a great effect" somehow qualifies a product as uncut? That is complete rubbish and makes no sense.

As a recreational drug user it can be dangerous to think the garbage you have been taking is pure because then should you ever encounter gear that is actually near pure you are likely going to do way too much thinking its the same as the shit you are used to. Even if you know the 'cook' impurities are likely to make up a considerable portion of what you are sold.

Since we are talking about 'speed' here it is highly unlikely the product is even close to pure, I fail to see how anyone pointing this out is taking things "a bit too literally" the whole point of bluelight is harm reduction through education, what is wrong with someone pointing out where another is incorrect?

6. Collapse Details

theres a fuck tonne of confusion goin on in this thread

7. Collapse Details

Agree with both footscrazy and drug mentor. Footscrazy was not trying to be picky, he was just stating a fact that unless she produced it herself or had cleaned the stuff of all its impourities (which isnt a easy task), she would nt know what its purity is. Buying of someone, if they are so called high up in the tree, its most likely the purity will be around what footscrazy and drug mentor have said. And if someone tells you they are high up in the tree, then my theory is they mpost probably are not lol. Like drug mentor said , its dangerous to make assumptions etc when it comes to takeing illegal drugs. Lets say that 'person A' buys some speed, and its really strong and gets told its uncut stuff. What happens if down the track 'person A' meets someone else who says they have got some speed thats about 80%, and person A buys some and consumes more than usually would cos Mr A is used to stronger 'uncut' stuff, when really its was 25%: i know that situation would be very rare and i could have used herion or cocaine instead but i just wanted to show that generalising or assumeing can be dangerous, i didnt want to do it the scaremongering government way.

8. Collapse Details

Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by drug_mentor View Post
    "Uncut gear means she got a great effect from it so whatever the impurities/cuts were must have been very benign and suited to the product." - This is a quote from your post, apparently you consider gear that HAS cutters present but causes "a great effect" somehow qualifies a product as uncut? That is complete rubbish and makes no sense.
    no i dont consider it uncut

footscrazy asked her "i8urpie how do you know it was 100%?" and i spoke up because she clearly didnt have any way of telling whether it was 100% meth/amp besides subjective effects

and he never gave any information, just "do an acetone wash"

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU DO AN ACETONE WASH?

let alone an A/B..

its like a university professor going on "are you smarter than a fifth grader" and debating with the kids about physics.
    Then telling the kids too conduct an experiment without telling them how to do it.

Its not harm reduction if all your saying is YOUR WRONG DO, WHAT I SAY then you don't tell them what to do!

fucks sake.

it would be harm reduction if you'd suggested to always do an acetone wash(which is fairly easy, if a little time consuming) and dropped a link up in this bitch.

but no, your smart, i am dumb, so is everyone else in this thread so fuck you and your mother

9. Collapse Details

Australia & Asia Drug Discussion
    I don't actually see anyone saying "do what I say". This is merely coming from a fucking correction that you disagree with even though you have no logical reason to do so. Footscrazy corrected the OP's assertion that their 'speed' was uncut, nothing more and nothing less.

She didn't even say DO an acetone wash, only that in her experience 'speed' after being washed to determine the purity turned out to be very impure methamphetamine. This is not "do as I say" it is merely offering the benefit of their experience to correct the OP's misconception. I don't know why you are being so defensive when the original comment you took issue with wasn't even directed at you and there was nothing incorrect about it.

I never said you were dumb but reading how you have interpreted the last few posts I am now left thinking as much. Anyway this shits starting to get off topic, I am not going to indulge you any longer.

10. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    Again, thanks to all for the input, Footscrazy, your right, I can't be sure its 100%. I do know my nanna wouldn't give me stomped on crap, and it always comes with a warning re the strength of it. I stomp it a little myself, and only use small amounts for the reason drug mentor mentions:

"As a recreational drug user it can be dangerous to think the garbage you have been taking is pure because then should you ever encounter gear that is actually near pure you are likely going to do way too much thinking its the same as the shit you are used to. Even if you know the 'cook' impurities are likely to make up a considerable portion of what you are sold"

I'm just trying to work out why i go crazy on some shit, but not on others.

11. Collapse Details

your very impressive with your logic, reason and descriptive usertitle aren't you...well im a fucking wizard... so believe you me drug_mentor we shall meet again
    Last edited by titstypedthis; 11-03-2011 at 13:46.

12. Collapse Details

^cut it out and stop being a jerk, you'll likely find yourself being formally warned if you continue the insults.

Quote Originally Posted by you
    fuck i just dont get where your coming from lol
    oh the irony

13. Collapse Details

TBH , I'm not sure why anyone would want sulphate over meth.
    I suppose it's a bit like prefering bush over hydro.

14. Collapse Details

This whole ice v gear v meth etc I found to be *very* region specific - this is were most the confusion comes from. Having said that, anyone new heard heed the advice of the likes if Mr Blonde, d_m and Leftwing (their drug knowledge and cred speaks for themselves). Theyve been around for long enough to know their shit! (brownie points yet? :P lo jks)

Have I can contribute to this though - (although hard to describe) once youve had NEAT methamphet .....you'll know!

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by titstypedthis
    Throw some anhydrous acetone on the product. Methamphetamine/amphetamine are insoluble in acetone, whereas most of the cuts should be soluble (God forbid they start using acetone soluble cuts though). Filter, dry off, voila!

See, it's not physics; I'm good at chemistry but terrible at physics.

16. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by titstypedthis View Post
    no i dont consider it uncut

footscrazy asked her "i8urpie how do you know it was 100%?" and i spoke up because she clearly didnt have any way of telling whether it was 100% meth/amp besides subjective effects

and he never gave any information, just "do an acetone wash"

let alone an A/B..

its like a university professor going on "are you smarter than a fifth grader" and debating with the kids about physics.
    Then telling the kids too conduct an experiment without telling them how to do it.

Its not harm reduction if all your saying is YOUR WRONG DO, WHAT I SAY then you don't tell them what to do!

fucks sake.

it would be harm reduction if you'd suggested to always do an acetone wash(which is fairly easy, if a little time consuming) and dropped a link up in this bitch.

but no, your smart, i am dumb, so is everyone else in this thread so fuck you and your mother
    Sorry, I didn't realise being a dumbfuck was now a valid argument

I never said anyone had to do an acetone wash or an acid base extraction, but the purity of i8urpie's shit is the key factor in answering her question. It's more than likely that the reason she likes 'speed' rather than 'ice' is because one is much more pure than another. The effects of methamphetamine are quite distinct depending on purity.

Btw, it's incredibly easy to find out how to do an acetone wash or an acid base extraction. I bet it's fun living in your haze of idiocy though

17. Collapse Details

Sorry, I didn't realise being a dumbfuck was now a valid argument

I never said anyone had to do an acetone wash or an acid base extraction, but the purity of i8urpie's shit is the key factor in answering her question. It's more than likely that the reason she likes 'speed' rather than 'ice' is because one is much more pure than another. The effects of methamphetamine are quite distinct depending on purity.

Btw, it's incredibly easy to find out how to do an acetone wash or an acid base extraction. I bet it's fun living in your haze of idiocy though
    The resident expert has spoken.

My knowledge on this subject pales in comparison to footscrazy's.

There is no argument to be had. What she wrote is the absolute truth and if you can't see that, then you certainly have a lot to learn...

18. Collapse Details

are you people still gurgling on her she-E-cock?

fucks sake i took her post out of context, and ive been very bored lately so any arguement is a good arguement.

fucking forum warriors, go back to your circle jerk, i'll ignore it from now on.

19. Collapse Details

You wont get a rise out of me (except for me E-cock, ooopsy that's a bit rude )
    Last edited by footscrazy; 13-03-2011 at 10:54.

20. Collapse Details

The difference in effects between 'speed' and 'ice' in Aus is usually caused by the impurities in 'speed'. Being a much lower purity it often contains precursors which have a stimulating body rush on their own. 'Ice' is much less likely to contain these left over impurities, which is why it often feels like a much more clean, relaxing high.

Totally agree with this post right here.

On high quality shards i usually feel munted/relaxed.

On lower quality meth i usually feel a lot more energetic and tweaked feeling

21. Collapse Details

Deep, deep down the spiralling rabit hole >--/-O|=]
    Quote Originally Posted by titstypedthis View Post
    are you people still gurgling on her she-E-cock?

fucks sake i took her post out of context, and ive been very bored lately so any arguement is a good arguement.

fucking forum warriors, go back to your circle jerk, i'll ignore it from now on.
    Did you come here to try and aggrevate others or are you just a complete ignorant fool?

Take the advice and knowledge of those who are obviously more experienced than you.

If you don't want to be part of the 'circle jerk' as you so eloquently put it, then don't post here. I think perhaps you would be suited better to say, 4chan

22. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Sameria View Post
    Take the advice and knowledge of those who are obviously more experienced than you.
    ^ Agreed.

As for the acetone wash. It's been covered before numerous times so just takes a little searching to find precise instructions. Hit up the BL search engine or use google. Of note from Mr Blonde's post though is the word "anhydrous ". If you buy acetone from a supermarket, hardware store etc it'll often be 98-99% pure. That extra percent or two will be water, which (some of) your meth will dissolve into and be lost in the extraction. The acetone can be dried very easily using baked epsom salts (magnesium sulfate). But it's safest to do this right before each extraction/wash.

23. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Sameria View Post
    Did you come here to try and aggrevate others
    that one

did you just come in too join into the circle jerk, after i clearly stated i was speaking out of context and admitted my mistake?

i'm not going too apologise, too me, IRL what footscrazy said was incredibly arrogant.. you'd never tell someone to their face what to do, without showing them how to do it.

oh and lol, ya i'll believe yous are real experienced peoples on teh internet forumz

24. Collapse Details

^ Yawn. How about we keep it to what is in the subject line.

Of note from Mr Blonde's post though is the word "anhydrous ". If you buy acetone from a supermarket, hardware store etc it'll often be 98-99% pure. That extra percent or two will be water, which (some of) your meth will dissolve into and be lost in the extraction. The acetone can be dried very easily using baked epsom salts (magnesium sulfate). But it's safest to do this right before each extraction/wash
    I agree with all of this. The purpose of baking the MgSO4 is to get rid of all the water stored in it. It will go from a translucent colour to white dry chunks. Try to crush those up a little to get powder. In chemistry the anhydrous MgSO4 they had was bone white, fine powder. It worked a treat to get water out of everything!

25. Collapse Details

this is some crystal i recently picked up, looked like bits of broken plastic or glass..

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast