Bluelight

Thread: Meth Vs Speed

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

^ Very nice! How much is sittin in there? Half weight?

2. Collapse Details

A point or so under by time i took that, it did start off a half lol

3. Collapse Details

Btw whats with the occasional attacks on titstypethis by some people in this thread?! Oh yeh i love the call 'forum warriors' lol. All i can picture is jake the muss sitting in front of a laptop...

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by OND43X View Post
    this is some crystal i recently picked up, looked like bits of broken plastic or glass..
    heres a better/clearer picture, sorry about quality as i took these off my mobile and the c**t of a thing has real trouble with closeups lol...

i know its almost impossible to really know without testing and i know not to take the responses as if they are factual etc etc lol... But with all that in mind, from the pics above, what thoughts/ideas do BL'ers have on the crystal meth in pics, ie dextro, the shards are too smooth, anything lol

5. Collapse Details

The whole meth vs speed issue can be simply summed up with the video games spy vs spy or even street fighter (when your opponent is the same character as yours). They (meth and speed) may seem different, but really other than colour and appearance,
    they are exactly the same....
    Whilst having over a decade 'experience' of knowingly consuming both amphetamine + methamphetamine each since I first had amphetamine in '86, I can definitely say they do not give the exact same feelings/effects. And getting some amph in the middle 00s, my now wife who was my "partner in crime" (consuming chems) for over a decade now, she definitely felt differences from having amph vs meth.

You'll find that non Aussie BLers report (from experience) different effects from amph vs meth. Threads such as this have examples of this.

This is coming from the context that you're saying meth vs speed is that meth = methamphetamine (duh) and speed = amphetamine, not 'just' extra cut down meth. I can't quote on personal experience of availability via drug contacts these days with any types of illicits since I've stopped taking them (illicits) due to my need of only having one recreational drug, oxycontin but that's because I have nerve damage in my shoulder these days so I use OC for it's pain killing effects as well as recreational side effects (heh). But during the days of having illicit drug contacts which was probably until about 5 years ago, amphetamines were rare but definitely not unheard of, just the length and 'ease' of cooking/sourcing of meth for Aussies these days makes it a lot more common to be found in "drug circles".

I apologise if you're using the context that speed = extra cut down meth, my comprehension isn't the best these days, pain, pain med consumption + insomnia all add up to my current impairment in this regard

6. Collapse Details

e dextro, the shards are too smooth, anything lol
    I doubt anyone will be able to tell you if it's racemic or just one enantiomer from looking at the picture.

Btw whats with the occasional attacks on titstypethis by some people in this thread?! Oh yeh i love the call 'forum warriors' lol. All i can picture is jake the muss sitting in front of a laptop...
    Some of the stupid posts have been removed so you can't see them.

7. Collapse Details

the big long flat shard looks like its fairly heavily stepped on with msm. that's an msm crystal if ever i've seen one.

good meth crystals grow in rhomboid shapes. so, you already know its stepped on. doesn't mean it won't get you high. you may just not want to smoke it.

do any of the crystals have trapped bubbles? if so, i'm gonna predict that this stuff will taste kinda sewer-y when smoked. i'd crush this stuff up and just capsule it.

do all the other checks: how fast does it take to melt? faster is more cut. How fast does it recrystallize? slower is more cut. does it recrystallize in the stem of the pipe or does it form a white powder.

i'm betting on the powder.

basically, you got standard shit. this probably originated south of the border in a mexican superlab.

this will respond a little to an acetone wash, much more so to an a/b re-x but that's a lot of work for a tiny amount of shit.

its not like you're gonna find better unless you're closer to the source, and that really ups the danger ante.

8. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Don't think there's much south of the border of Australia..

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Jakeperson View Post
    huh?
    theres shitloads of ice south of australia and a couple penguins

lucky bastard penguins

10. Collapse Details

Those shards look fine to me. Looks definitley smokable from looking at it.

If that ice is stepped on like halfoz saids then unstepped on ice must be frickken amazing as I have never really had bad ice except for a couple of times when the shards were cloudy.

When I have purchased stuff that looks that clear and glassy it nearly always has blown me away provided I have had at least 2 points or so.

Bear in mind the most I used to use was 2-3 times weekly and for a few months and that was just too much as I found ice such a powerful drug.

Maybe I had a good source and didn't know it but I never had shards that look like that and have been shit, unless ofcourse it was a rip and was something completely different such as rock salt, or actual glass, (which has been sold to me before from some junky in Canberra)

11. Collapse Details

So, to make sure I've got this right in my head - and removing any slang to confuse the situation - the possible methamphetamine "types" (for lack of a better word) which could possible be purchased are the two enantiomer, racemic and each being either a sale (HCl) or freebase?

L-Methamphetamine HCl
    D-Methamphetamine HCl
    D/L-Methamphetamine HCl

L-Methamphetamine freebase
    D-Methamphetamine freebase
    D/L-Methamphetamine freebase

(and then combinations of the freebase/salt but I would assume this would be highly uncommon)

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by tyrael View Post
    So, to make sure I've got this right in my head - and removing any slang to confuse the situation - the possible methamphetamine "types" (for lack of a better word) which could possible be purchased are the two enantiomer, racemic and each being either a sale (HCl) or freebase?

L-Methamphetamine HCl
    D-Methamphetamine HCl
    D/L-Methamphetamine HCl

L-Methamphetamine freebase
    D-Methamphetamine freebase
    D/L-Methamphetamine freebase

(and then combinations of the freebase/salt but I would assume this would be highly uncommon)
    i don't think you'll find much meth freebase on the market, its easier too work with as a salt

plus L-methamphetamine is really only seen in vicks inhalers or with D-meth in the racemic product from the p2p synthesis route...

theres no synth that meth cooks use thats selective for the levorotatory isomer unless they're experimenting with precursors other than ephedrine and in that case they shouldnt be selling it.

13. Collapse Details

Understood. I knew one would be more common the another, more wanted to 1. get it straight in my head and 2. deal with more the chemical (as a posed to confusing slang).

14. Collapse Details

^ The freebase is an oil, so is almost never seen as the end product.

15. Collapse Details

MSM crystallises into long sharp shards whereas methamphetamine crystallises into chunky sqaure shaped crystals. However the shape of the crysals depends on how long and at what temperature you've left them to develop. Do an acid-base extraction on your stuff and you'll end up with very tiny, sparkly crystals that look like powder.

Quote Originally Posted by halfoz
    this will respond a little to an acetone wash, much more so to an a/b re-x but that's a lot of work for a tiny amount of shit.
    OMG how could you say this without explaining how to do an acetone wash or acid base reaction

16. Collapse Details

drop durgz in filter paper, pour anhydrous acetone over the top, remove durgz from filter paper and leave to dry, throw away acetone.

fuck me that was so hard, i need a rest, or maybe some meth mmm yeah meth will keep me going

oh wait this was already covered earlier in the thread

17. Collapse Details

*............and for our next lesson, titstypedthis explains an acid-base reaction*

(Though take with a grain of salt considering the acetone wash instructions)

Ahh I love seeing people get edu-macated.

18. Collapse Details

helps to freeze the acetone..

i'm just curious if there's any follow up from the pics poster on the quality of those shards? i woulda tested how "hard" the crystals were.. if they crushed softly under light pressure i'd a capsuled them rather than smoked. but i don't think there's been good shit in my part of the world in 6-7yrs.

19. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Jakeperson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by titstypedthis View Post
    huh?
    theres shitloads of ice south of australia and a couple penguins

lucky bastard penguins
    hahahaha that took me a while to get but when I did, it actually made me 'lol'

heres a better/clearer picture, sorry about quality as i took these off my mobile and the c**t of a thing has real trouble with closeups lol...

i know its almost impossible to really know without testing and i know not to take the responses as if they are factual etc etc lol... But with all that in mind, from the pics above, what thoughts/ideas do BL'ers have on the crystal meth in pics, ie dextro, the shards are too smooth, anything lol
    That second picture does it a bit more justice... Stuff looks amazing but Ive learnt in the last few weeks that in the meth game, appearance means nothing but Im sure you had some very high quality stuff there

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by footscrazy View Post
    MSM crystallises into long sharp shards whereas methamphetamine crystallises into chunky sqaure shaped crystals. However the shape of the crysals depends on how long and at what temperature you've left them to develop. Do an acid-base extraction on your stuff and you'll end up with very tiny, sparkly crystals that look like powder.

OMG how could you say this without explaining how to do an acetone wash or acid base reaction
    thanks footscrazy and halfoz for that info on appearence of MSM crystals and meth crystals, i never knew that msm will generally create long sharp shards.
    so does this pic look more like the 'rock' style meth crystals should be. it was taken recently too.

My first lot of pics are hard to see properly cos of my shitty phone camera but the crystals were clear, with no bubbles and no noticeable cloudyness. main crystals were long not rock shapped but the edges were not sharp, they were perfectly smooth (ie looked like a piece of plastic). when heated the crystals would crackle and melt into a clear water like liquid, easily moving over bowel and when would re-crystalise almost instantly just like all the crystal i get. i took notice of residue in stem, it was mostly a white cloudy residue with faint sparkles when held near light.

I think this could be useful. people could post pics of what they have bought if they have any queries and have BL'ers give useful opinions like the ones posted above. As long as people realise it can only be an assumption not fact.

21. Collapse Details

looks nize

22. Collapse Details

What were the effects like OND43X?

Got some very similar looking stuff recently but my friend that got it asked to 'borrow' it and he'd get me more later. Should have known better :P Haven't seen him since....but did find some money in my account the other day, which I'm assuming was from him. Must have been pretty good

Did it have a noticeable smell? and when you break it between a fingernail does it have a kind of clean 'snap' sound/feel?

I'm not a pro but usually found with msm, it goes very watery when smoked, is more soft, leaves residue more quickly, recrystallizes slower. Kind of 'spits' when you're smoking it. Doesn't leave a whole lot of vapour on the exhale.

23. Collapse Details

To me OND43X that looks like good quality meth. Another thing I have noticed with meth crystals over msm crystals, is that meth crystals will usually be much more 3 dimensional, like those ones in the photo look, over msm crystals which are usually flat.

24. Collapse Details

thanks footscrazy and halfoz for that info on appearence of MSM crystals and meth crystals, i never knew that msm will generally create long sharp shards.
    so does this pic look more like the 'rock' style meth crystals should be. it was taken recently too.

My first lot of pics are hard to see properly cos of my shitty phone camera but the crystals were clear, with no bubbles and no noticeable cloudyness. main crystals were long not rock shapped but the edges were not sharp, they were perfectly smooth (ie looked like a piece of plastic). when heated the crystals would crackle and melt into a clear water like liquid, easily moving over bowel and when would re-crystalise almost instantly just like all the crystal i get. i took notice of residue in stem, it was mostly a white cloudy residue with faint sparkles when held near light.

I think this could be useful. people could post pics of what they have bought if they have any queries and have BL'ers give useful opinions like the ones posted above. As long as people realise it can only be an assumption not fact.
    that shit looks potent... howd it go? Btw, is that blue thing a lid from a pen? lol

25. Collapse Details

Man, I just drooled all over my keyboard looking at those pics.

^ Does look like a pen lid to me. That would work so much better than using a cut straw to scoop your shit out of the baggy.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast