Bluelight

Thread: Meth Vs Speed

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Could also be methcathinone aka Ketone but i'm just taking a stab in the dark.

2. Collapse Details

As far as SA goes, there's a two batches that I know of! One crystalised yet still quite wet and has a slight smell anise - basically the cooks haven't washed properly. Having said that, the quality still wasn't too bad!

The other is a lot dryer, larger crystals, burnt quicker and definitely not the same as last wkend (17-04-2011).

A mate just informed me, titstypedthis, this that yeah it could quite possibly have been ketone gear (no 100% confirmation on that of course, just by experience)

Both were still quite good quality though, you wouldn't be dissatisfied.

Quote Originally Posted by footscrazy View Post
    ^ It's most likely just very impure meth, probably wet because it still contains solvent.
    Was this to me footscrazy? Exception for one incidence (which was sorted ;P) I haven't bad had gear in Adel over the least few weeks. Could have possibly just added water (or water like substance) to bulk it up. However tbh I'd got with your theory.
    Last edited by tyrael; 30-04-2011 at 14:14.

3. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrael View Post
    As far as SA goes, there's a two batches that I know of! One crystalised yet still quite wet and has a slight smell anise - basically the cooks haven't washed properly. Having said that, the quality still wasn't too bad!

The other is a lot dryer, larger crystals, burnt quicker and definitely not the same as last wkend (17-04-2011).

A mate just informed me, titstypedthis, this that yeah it could quite possibly have been ketone gear (no 100% confirmation on that of course, just by experience)

Both were still quite good quality though, you wouldn't be dissatisfied.

Was this to me footscrazy? Exception for one incidence (which was sorted ;P) I haven't bad had gear in Adel over the least few weeks. Could have possibly just added water (or water like substance) to bulk it up. However tbh I'd got with your theory.

There has been a batch of actual freebase oil going around and cut with MSM. Great quality, close to ice, and cheap as fuck

4. Collapse Details

Pillreports.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeperson View Post
    There has been a batch of actual freebase oil going around and cut with MSM. Great quality, close to ice, and cheap as fuck
    Is this the pinky coloured stuff? I can then confirm it's freebase oil with MSM. Have been getting this for the last 12 months and you can do a simple wash or even if your really careful you can wash with ice cold water as msm needs to be stirred a bit to dissolve in ice cold water. Then just evap the the water so that the gear is left. Much cheaper than the shards going around which are still only 50% when washed.

5. Collapse Details

^ What do you do with the freebase oil afterwards? I imagine the oil is hard to work with.

6. Collapse Details

Australia & Asia Drug Discussion
    Is this freebase oil cut with MSM the Gak shit going around that people keep referring to as 'Pure'? Last few times I have got on the ice everyone was trying to flog this shit off on me and I was like get fucked I want crystals or nothing, seems that may of been the wrong call...

Mr Blonde I am pretty sure you can drop freebase methamphetamine liquid into a crackie and smoke at it. A few meth cooks on a forum I used to go on claimed they liked this better than smoking ice.

7. Collapse Details

Mr Blonde I am pretty sure you can drop freebase methamphetamine liquid into a crackie and smoke at it. A few meth cooks on a forum I used to go on claimed they liked this better than smoking ice.
    Yeah a mate of mine has mentioned doing this too.

8. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Maybe, it's decent for sure. Shared half a point with a shitty speed bomb and had me going nicely. It's cut 1:1, I know this for sure.

9. Collapse Details

yeb. i agree this 1:1 stuff is prettty decent too.

so easy to over burn thou probably cuz i'm used to smoking shardies and now back on the oiol have to learn my light around it again lol like a noob.

first few pipes i actually burnt mine ... epic fail

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Blonde View Post
    ^ What do you do with the freebase oil afterwards? I imagine the oil is hard to work with.

yeb, u can smoke this free base oil.

but its a sticky cunt. sticky sticky cunt!!!

sticks to the straw like crazy. imagine spending 5-10min trying to get the oil off the straw haha

11. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    MSM does not stick to cigarette butts, handy trick to know

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Jakeperson View Post
    MSM does not stick to cigarette butts, handy trick to know
    i was referring to the Oil. my friend. that really sticks to the straw

13. Collapse Details

I just can't see why any cook would sell freebase...considering converting the freebase to salt is the easiest and simplest step in the whole preparation. The resulting salt is so much easier to deal with, can be sold at a higher profit and is easier to cut. Freebase is also volatile which means that your losing product (and profits...) to evaporation all the time. Someone has also mentioned this freebase is cheaper than crystal - I don't understand why anyone would choose to keep their methamphetamine in the freebase form and halve their profits when converting it to the salt costs next to nothing and could instantly double profits. Can someone please explain to me what I'm missing here?

14. Collapse Details

Something different? Gain market share? Fuck knows

15. Collapse Details

Freebase is better up the nose?

16. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I just can't see why any cook would sell freebase...considering converting the freebase to salt is the easiest and simplest step in the whole preparation. The resulting salt is so much easier to deal with, can be sold at a higher profit and is easier to cut. Freebase is also volatile which means that your losing product (and profits...) to evaporation all the time. Someone has also mentioned this freebase is cheaper than crystal - I don't understand why anyone would choose to keep their methamphetamine in the freebase form and halve their profits when converting it to the salt costs next to nothing and could instantly double profits. Can someone please explain to me what I'm missing here?
    Honestly cant say for sure if this is the case, but I heard it was a result of a lab getting shut down in a hurry? Sounds plausible, as it may have been a quicker process to end up with a freebase product rather than going through the process of crystallizing it out into a salt.

Also if that's true it could also explain why its a bit cheaper. But yeah, just another rumor.

17. Collapse Details

^ I guess anything is possible, and it's hard to know the truth unless you're involved with the production. I'm not ruling it out completely, having freebase around on a reasonable big scale just seems counterintuitive to me.

Quote Originally Posted by heythatsmybike
    Freebase is better up the nose?
    Freebase meth isn't water soluble though, so snorting wouldn't work.

18. Collapse Details

even if it's snorted it's eventually going to go through first pass metabolism similar to how many people snort benzos with little to no lipid solubility.

stigma plays a part in it. i know plenty of people who won't touch "ice" or crystal but won't think twice about using "base" or "speed". surprisingly i've heard this from many dealers.

lower purity product = repeat business generally as well with most speed freaks unsatisfied still chasing that elusive hit.

19. Collapse Details

lower purity product = repeat business generally as well with most speed freaks unsatisfied still chasing that elusive hit.
    But also lost customers if they aren't satisfied with your product. If a dealer sells me trash at a price where the quality should be much higher, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and assume it's a once off (generally), if it happens again I delete their number from my phone.

You're right about the stigma though, it's absurd how many people won't touch 'ice' but will happily pump all manner of dirty powdery damp cut down base or speed into themselves.

20. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Snorting freebase meth would be "better for your nose" only in terms of it not being a hcl salt so avoiding corrosion of your nasal cavity.

If its not water soluble at all then anything administered nasally should just eventually drip down to your digestive tract where it would undergo first pass metabolism the same as oral dosing. Therefore no advantages over eating it.

So if footscrazy is right about the solubility, which I'd say is correct then oral or smoking would be the the most suitable ROA's.

Just out of curiosity, having not personally sampled this myself. What kind of packaging is it being sold in? I've never really bought any liquid products other than LSD and cant imagine it being overly suitable for baggies

21. Collapse Details

Freebase meth isn't water soluble though, so snorting wouldn't work.
    Hmmm well... Most meth cooks arent rocket scientists, so maybe they just can't add things up properly, like I couldn't before with my post

22. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    This stuff I had was going round in baggies and was already cut with MSM

23. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by L3inad View Post
    Snorting freebase meth would be "better for your nose" only in terms of it not being a hcl salt so avoiding corrosion of your nasal cavity. \
    The freebase is actually highly caustic.

I do realise that snorting it can give you an effect, just as a result of it eventually aborbing into your blood stream from the stomach, but it's a much lower BA then the hcl salt has.

Does anyone know the chemistry of cutting msm with freebase? For some reason this just doesn't seem like it'd work to me. MSM bonds well to methamphetamine hcl (even recrystallising with it) so would it even be able to bond with a base? I might be totally off track here because I just can't think it through properly, it just doesn't feel right.

24. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Crankinit View Post
    But also lost customers if they aren't satisfied with your product. If a dealer sells me trash at a price where the quality should be much higher, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and assume it's a once off (generally), if it happens again I delete their number from my phone.
    aye, me too - i haven't used in 14 months though. a lot of unsuspecting noobies to the game fall prey to it time and time again until they wise up.

for myself living in a town where every speed dealer is tied in one way or another it's a vicious circle of going from one to the next only to get below par gear. and when you're an addict, especially a slave to the needle, you will keep doing the runs. i've been there myself

You're right about the stigma though, it's absurd how many people won't touch 'ice' but will happily pump all manner of dirty powdery damp cut down base or speed into themselves.
    i know, it's almost sickening knowing they'd rather pump some highly adulterated drug into their body.

not that meth on a regular basis is healthy in itself.

25. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by becam View Post
    Is this the pinky coloured stuff? I can then confirm it's freebase oil with MSM. Have been getting this for the last 12 months and you can do a simple wash or even if your really careful you can wash with ice cold water as msm needs to be stirred a bit to dissolve in ice cold water. Then just evap the the water so that the gear is left. Much cheaper than the shards going around which are still only 50% when washed.
    Sounds right to me although I don't know anything about if it's a freebase or not.

Occasionally in the past there's been very strong pink or red oily meth available in Adelaide. If you get similar looking stuff at the same time you can make a rough estimation of potency based on how strong the red/pink is. If it's a lighter colour it could point towards someone using more MSM to cut it than another lot that's much brighter - and I've found this usually is true. As the batch dries up after it's been around for a while you notice it getting less coloured and more clear. Of course someone could just add a bit of food colouring which would ruin this estimation, and you can only really make the comparison if it's the same batch.

I think the colour comes from the synth, some kind of impurity. Doesn't make much sense that it'd be added as a cut.

What do you mean with 'only 50% when washed' ? When I've washed my stuff it's very rare that I'd get half back...and that's even with stuff that lots of people rave about. For a little while many years ago we got some meth that had about 80% left after wash and it was the strongest I've ever had...even one experienced user who's been doing it since the mid 90's was impressed (and that's saying something as nothing ever impressed this guy) Needless to say that stuff didn't last long and someone further up the chain must have realised they could cut it 4:1 and still sell it easily.

Oops didn't realize you guys were talking about current batches :P Haven't indulged in any meth for a while but have heard from people that the quality is is up.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast