Bluelight

Thread: Meth Vs Speed

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by xtc123 View Post
    ^why does it sound like an RC? I havn't even consumed? just because a photo shows it's white? and apparently not smokeable ? I really don't think it's an RC, smells like gear i've had before, this person been doing it for more than 15 years so i don't think theyd get in RCs and be dumb enough for that.

dunno guys pretty pointless of me posting a pic of powder i guess anyway, i just think it is reg amp hcl, might try snort half a point later tonight
    dare you too smoke a tiny dot

2. Collapse Details

Deep, deep down the spiralling rabit hole >--/-O|=]
    ^This is bad advice. This is a harm reduction forum mate, the last thing we should be recommending here is smoking a potentially new RC of unknown origin or purity.

3. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    ^ Yeah, I've never smoked anything other than weed in my life and I'm not about to start anyway..

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Sameria View Post
    ^This is bad advice. This is a harm reduction forum mate, the last thing we should be recommending here is smoking a potentially new RC of unknown origin or purity.
    ^By that logic he should deliver it to a friendly police officer immediately for destruction

What i mean is he should see if it melts...
    Amphetamine won't puddle up like meth.

and again, i said "tiny dot", the dose of almost all currently available rcs especially those sold in that larger quantity (even mdpv) won't be of any danger if you're only ingesting a single grain.

relax brah

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by xtc123 View Post
    ^ Yeah, I've never smoked anything other than weed in my life and I'm not about to start anyway..
    so what was it?

6. Collapse Details

Another meth/psudo bust in aus. 2 major busts, one which affects local production? In close timeframe. Things might be seeing a change soon =/

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by grugz View Post
    Another meth/psudo bust in aus. 2 major busts, one which affects local production? In close timeframe. Things might be seeing a change soon =/
    Things never change, at least not due to busts. Demand for meth is never gonna go down, and because of that people will keep finding ways to make it available.

8. Collapse Details

^yeah like incredibly over cut shit flooding the market

just cause theres a demand doesnt mean people won't notice the effect

9. Collapse Details

Yeah, this will mean nothing really. Higher priced product or more cutter. :/

They're not really accomplishing much are they

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by titstypedthis View Post
    ^yeah like incredibly over cut shit flooding the market

just cause theres a demand doesnt mean people won't notice the effect

does this mean i should conserve my current stuff and save it to smoke for a rainy day????

ooops too late. already loaded into pipe

11. Collapse Details

Australia & Asia Drug Discussion
    Keep to the topic at hand......

12. Collapse Details

headdah u said it yourself you couldnt ration it out.

Lets just hope that there isnt anymore busts appearing on megathread part triforce.

13. Collapse Details

lol grugz it was a sarcasm remaark/joke ;D

14. Collapse Details

i hear the latest craze is to mix paracitamal and bleach to make killa killa kootas :P

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by pisspotnrock View Post
    never seen purple rock before.. looks very nice ay
    Nah the rocks in the pic I posted were clear as glass... I think the lighting just made it look slightly purple. It's good stuff. Came straight from the chef.

16. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by headdah View Post
    i hear the latest craze is to mix paracitamal and bleach to make killa killa kootas :P
    Don't forget a healthy dose of chopped up glass to cut your stomach lining for faster absorbtion

17. Collapse Details

would be funny if both of our comments gets quoted on some lame ass newspaper in the coming weeks. Experts on Drug Forum BL reveals new way of making methamphetamine.... APAP + Bleach + Finely chopped glass....

18. Collapse Details

Internet Drug Users Mutilating Their Stomachs?

19. Collapse Details

New meaning to shard

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by grugz View Post
    New meaning to shard
    a lot of really young members on this thread. It was only like 2012-ish that the entire market was still flooded with stinking ass polluted rubbish speed goey gas fast gack. It only really started fazing out about 5 year's ago. I used to think it was all amphetamine sulfate but within the last few years I found out its not. Its just cut to shit free radical methamphetamine base. Its just the oil, left to dry on a plate. It turns to a white rocky matter. Matt colored. The oil is clear but it dries not clear anymore. They scrape it off the plate and crush it up. It smells exactly like what I would have called oldschool goey. Yeah crush it up it turns to a powder. Then its cut a few times. Or in some cases it is thrown into a fry pan with some msm and turned into a smokable rock. Street level its cheap. But the pure oil is same price as after it is crystalized so yeah.

21. Collapse Details

Meth too much turns you into a paranoid delusional manic where rational based thinking just goes out the window is the worst feeling I have ever had to endure. Using modeate doses and trying not going too mad with the lines to snort is enjoyable. Speed depending on the quality but if I had to choose to which to have for the weekend I'm going for meth all day long. Last bit of speed I had was disappointing so a no no from now on.

22. Collapse Details

I recon it mite not be OK to "shoot" it. Considering msm is not soluble at room temperature.. U would have to place the rubbish free rad meth amphetamine base oil full of solvents and stinking like sh!t amines,, cut to absolute crap just to make it less poisonous, melted into above 100 msm and left to crystalize as it cools smokable rubbish on a spoon,, add water,, then heat with a lighter just to dissolve it,, before "shooting" it. The problem is because the msm crystals are not soluble at room temperature,, once you "shoot" the crap, it then will return back to a lower temperature and recrystallize inside your veins.. The meth base oil will remain dissolved. But the msm crystals now live with you. Its the same with smoking it, once the vapour returns to a lower temp, the meth base dissolves in the moisture in the lungs and passes threw, but the msm recrystallize in your lungs and appears as a white powder coating.. Never ever inject anything that is not soluble at room temperature,, same goes with what you smoke.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910