Bluelight

Thread: How can you inject methadone pills?

1. Collapse Details
    How can you inject methadone pills? 
    Alright I have two different types of 10mg Methadone pills. One is Oblong and scored and has 57|71 on it. The other is a round scored pill that reads 54 142 on it.

I know the dangers of IV use. I am wondering if I just prep these like the 30mg Roxicodones or dilaudids.

Yes, I know methadone has 99% bioavailibility but I still prefer the IV route.

2. Collapse Details

Its a bad idea. Unless you have a micron filter there will be way to much material. It's dangerous and stupid. Take it orally.

3. Collapse Details

Would it be worse than slamming the Roxis and dilaudid I am accustomed to shooting?

4. Collapse Details

i have personally ived or tryed to iv both. the circle 54's are wayyy to much powder. you can not possibly IV them, but the rectangle ones do work.. when i used to do that i would filter one at a time, do not do this unless you have a micron filter because only 10mg of that pill is actual done. the rest is fillers and other BS you do not want in your circulatory system.

5. Collapse Details

Ex-Bluelighter
    Don't even attempt it. It's way to dangerous. Swallow them, or parachute them.

6. Collapse Details

I've seen the angels prostitute. I've seen my loss so cute. I've seen the universe in your eyes. I've seen the beauty that never dies. MOTHER. I live in fear, I hate myself. Wanna make love with myself while cutting deep inside my flesh.
    Check out the micron filtering mega thread; this is how you do it.

Cotton filtering is not going to be safe because most of the inactive ingredients which are bad for you, will pass through a cotton filter.