Bluelight

Thread: Dilaudid

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

shit, my apologies man. drunk and a little pissed off. sorry again, mate

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by leftwing View Post
    [snip]

titstypedthis - i'm well aware how to extract these pills.

terrible idea unless you want to clog artieries, vessels, etc...unless you like injecting a viscous solution in your veins to proper fuck them.
    Yes thats why i advised .22 micron filtration, shit, stop nitpicking my posts.

If you're well aware of how to extract the pills please share with me your method, like i have with you.

PM it too me if you want.. cause so far i'm the only person i know who's actually shot this viscous solution, so you'd be minimising harm for one person atleast.

jurnista pills are jusrnista pills, no difference between the makeup.

got any cites explaining otherwise?

[snip]
    I realize that, shit mate, comprehension is not your strong suit is it?
    I asked because i have not dealt with the higher mg pills...for all i knew they had tentacles.

I'm saying your picture does not accurately represent the actual architecture of the pills.

ie: your pic is a bunch of fucking circles with labels attached too them.

..\/...hole of glory
    _ _
    /__\ <drug half
    \__/ <osmotic push layer

-black lines are hard outer shell

That is more accurate diagram than yours leftwing.

__________________________________________________ ____________

Onto you muvolution.

In all honesty i believe there is greater harm reduction potential in a safe extraction process than simply eating 3-4 64mg jurnista and nodding out for 3 days.
    or shoving them up your ass for that matter.

Which is exactly what this thread is suggesting to anyone that will undoubtedly try and get high on jurnista's.
    Last edited by Mr Blonde; 02-05-2011 at 06:33.

3. Collapse Details

^^ hahaha sorry to interupt your debate here but the way you worded that post made me laugh so hard.. your dead right but with everything youve said... fuck knows what that muvolution cunts on about, sustanon or whatever was practically sayin how to OD on this shit by shuvvin them up your bum ol

4. Collapse Details

Question.... Tonight I'm keen to do one final shot of Dilaudid 8mg. I only have .8um wheel filters left and was wondering will it be safe to filter with that?

I know bacteria can get through but I have bacteriostatic water and sterile equiptment so I'm not to woried about that. Do I have to worry about particles with a .8um wheel filter? From what I gather particles under 2um are pretty harmless but I'm not to certain on that.

I figure that if people filter with cotton which is 50um at the best than surely .8um is pretty safe but thought I'd double check here, specifically with dialudid tablets.

Cheers.

EDIT - Just done a bit of research into the inactive additives in Dilaudid and it seems like it will be safe to inject after going through the .8um filter. Dilaudid seems to be better than most pills for injection with very little fillers.
    Last edited by Oxycondone; 01-05-2011 at 08:14.

5. Collapse Details

well no particles are smaller than .8um, and nothing else in the tablet is fully water soluble.
    You can check it out for yourself in Captain.Heroin's threads that live in his signature, or in the Other Drugs directory, or you can look them up.
    The first is a list of different pills and all the inactive ingredients contained within and their particle sizes.
    The second is a thread that covers particle sizes and filters.

EDIT: I just shot my last mL of Dilaudid solution; granted, it was 20mg/mL, but damn, I'm going to miss it for like the next 10 days until I can go back to the doctor. (traveling right now)

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by titstypedthis View Post
    Yes thats why i advised .22 micron filtration, shit, stop nitpicking my posts.

If you're well aware of how to extract the pills please share with me your method, like i have with you.

PM it too me if you want.. cause so far i'm the only person i know who's actually shot this viscous solution, so you'd be minimising harm for one person atleast.
    take your own advice and use a micron filter fool. you're an idiot for shooting a viscous solution when you;ve stated it should be micron filtered. contradiction much? apparently you know how to extract properly which had me believe you know what you're doing when obviously you don't

how about instead of spoon feeding you, you use the fucking search engine which has the extraction procedure already outlined within bluelight without calling me a fucking shit shoveler through pm to get your jollies. why the hell should i help you now?

I realize that, shit mate, comprehension is not your strong suit is it?
    I asked because i have not dealt with the higher mg pills...for all i knew they had tentacles.
    yeah whatever...common sense isn't your strong point is it? obviously not. a jurnista pill, regardless of dose, is a jurnista pill. made exactly the same.

show some common courtesey instead of being a prick and you'll find people will be more willing to help you out

do you have problems researching?

Quote Originally Posted by you
    filter it via a pressurised filter apparatus AKA: syringe with cotton that'll create a thickened watery solution which is technically injectable..
    yeah sure, if you want to fuck your circulatory system. follow through with the micron filter you explained. get your shit sorted out. that;s terrible advice saying a viscous solution is "technically injectable". sure, if you want to lose an arm amongst other problems 8

i have prescription experience with them.

maybe this might make it a little easier for you to understand - it can be found through google.

L– OROS technology 9

To over come the drug solubility issue, Alza developed the L – OROS system where a lipid soft gel product containing drug in a dissolved state is initially manufactured and than coated with a barrier membrane, than osmotic push layer and than a semi preamble membrane, drilled with an exit orifice.

which is from here http://www.pharmainfo.net/reviews/re...elivery-system

sorry for the german. but this gives a better look of the technology

heres a pic i took so you can drum it in your head and realise your diagram isn't going to help anyone out
    Last edited by leftwing; 01-05-2011 at 12:22.

7. Collapse Details

take your own advice and use a micron filter fool. you're an idiot for shooting a viscous solution when you;ve stated it should be micron filtered. contradiction much? apparently you know how to extract properly which had me believe you know what you're doing when obviously you don't
    Yeah so what, i shouldn't have shot it... i'm not dead and my arms havent fallen off.
    i only shot it once.

how about instead of spoon feeding you, you use the fucking search engine which has the extraction procedure already outlined within bluelight without calling me a fucking shit shoveler through pm to get your jollies. why the hell should i help you now?
    Umm because i have no fucking idea what keywords too use.

yeah whatever...common sense isn't your strong point is it? obviously not. a jurnista pill, regardless of dose, is a jurnista pill. made exactly the same.

show some common courtesey instead of being a prick and you'll find people will be more willing to help you out

do you have problems researching?
    I have never seen a higher mg jurnista so was unsure of whether it would resemble

Which is why i said
    Quote Originally Posted by me View Post
    Either that picture makes it look overly complicated or the lower mg jurnistas are not as complex.
    I never said they were different and i'm not arguing they are, if you hadn't realized i'm saying i didnt know.

yeah sure, if you want to fuck your circulatory system. follow through with the micron filter you explained. get your shit sorted out. that;s terrible advice saying a viscous solution is "technically injectable". sure, if you want to lose an arm amongst other problems
    it had the same consistency as blood, i simply noted it beaded up on a surface better than water.

again your wrong. they're a slow release tablet over 3 days. they are not instant release. you really need to brush up on this shit.
    Then you have little understanding of the allure of shooting hydromorphone.

Hydromorphones notorious rush is gonna make people want to inject it, regardless of whether the pill is an 8mg dillie or a 64mg jurnista.
    The only way too minimise harm effectively is to provide a safe method of extraction(utfse i know stfu and drop a link already) for injection while also warning of its complexity and difficulty.

All you've said so far is that you know how and your not telling anybody.

i have prescription experience with them.

maybe this might make it a little easier for you to understand - it can be found through google.

which is from here http://www.pharmainfo.net/reviews/re...elivery-system
    Yes i understand, i broke the sytem and got a high from IV admin remember?

sorry for the german. but this gives a better look of the technology
    thankyou thats a far better illustration.
    Clearly shows the simplicity of defeating the XR system.
    Last edited by Mr Blonde; 02-05-2011 at 06:37. Reason: for fucks sake

8. Collapse Details

Thumbs up
    heres a pic i took so you can drum it in your head and realise your diagram isn't going to help anyone out
    Thats the exact pills i used.

easy as a drunk slut in the pub on munted moday

9. Collapse Details

Here u guys go. Got u sum pics of the pill and also its interior lol

10. Collapse Details

^

i'm jelly

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by titstypedthis View Post

because i'm not wasting my time on some dumb shit who has all the information at their finger tips, clueless how to at least attempt utilise any of it even after being spoon fed what they needed to hear, still wanting more, still not putting any effort into it.

fwiw - use keywords when searching how's that for a hint?

because it's out there and after initially being approached with a prick attitude from yourself why would i feel obliged to help you? help yourself, i have no desire. it's not a life and death situation, i've more important things to worry about after your love letter in my pm box.

work on your social skills.

12. Collapse Details

woooahhhhh chhhhhhhilllll out cuntssss

btw, that HM 64mg is what I will be gettin..

13. Collapse Details

because i'm not wasting my time on some dumb shit who has all the information at their finger tips, clueless how to at least attempt utilise any of it even after being spoon fed what they needed to hear, still wanting more, still not putting any effort into it.

fwiw - use keywords when searching how's that for a hint?

because it's out there and after initially being approached with a prick attitude from yourself why would i feel obliged to help you? help yourself, i have no desire. it's not a life and death situation, i've more important things to worry about after your love letter in my pm box.

work on your social skills.
    wtf are you bitching about i pmed you to attempt to get an answer.
    If you mean the concerta extraction method you're a fucking dipshit.

The only really effective jurnista/exalgo extraction is my own and i welcome you cunts to improve upon it..

(beyond using a micron filter)

14. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    ive never heard of dilaudid/jurnista here, most would give me weird looks if i asked for it id imagine. i know its prescribed but i cant believe how available it seems, 64mg of hydromorphone in a tablet seems pretty insane.

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by slortaone View Post
    ive never heard of dilaudid/jurnista here, most would give me weird looks if i asked for it id imagine. i know its prescribed but i cant believe how available it seems, 64mg of hydromorphone in a tablet seems pretty insane.
    Thing to remember is that it's time release, and hydromorphone is much less active orally than it is IV, which is why the oral dose is 2 - 4x the strength of an IV dose.

16. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    ^ yeah, valid point actually. ive only heard of it used in hospital setting, it sounds like they did an alright job at attempting to abuse-proof these jurnista tablets.

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by slortaone View Post
    ^ yeah, valid point actually. ive only heard of it used in hospital setting, it sounds like they did an alright job at attempting to abuse-proof these jurnista tablets.
    In the sense that it's a pain to prep them for IV use or similar, yeah definitely, but there's nothing to stop someone from popping them and being high all day

18. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    ^ which is exactly what id do if i should be lucky enough to stumble across one

19. Collapse Details

What the fuck is going on in this thread...

titstypedthis, if you are having an argument with someone that is fine but the ad hominem attacks are out of line. I've edited out some, left others that were quoted because it's too late now.

20. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Wow chill out. I can't believe people are abusing each other over how good they are at shooting drugs or being safe about shooting drugs.

Christ.

21. Collapse Details

there are such ridiculous claims being thrown around here.

theres been threads on jurnista in here anyway and i'm done arguing with people who are suggesting to use obscene amounts of this drug, regardless ROA. shit like this kills unsuspecting readers.

If you mean the concerta extraction method you're a fucking dipshit.
    ahhhh derrrr, they're the same make up as pispotnrock pointed out...

22. Collapse Details

so after all that lol, are these in XR form viewed as a less abusable opiate vs something like an oxy?
    aka easier to obtain for actual pain management due to their makeup...

23. Collapse Details

yes

24. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by misk View Post
    so after all that lol, are these in XR form viewed as a less abusable opiate vs something like an oxy?
    aka easier to obtain for actual pain management due to their makeup...
    Less abusable in the sense that they're very difficult to prepare for snorting/IV use, definitely, but given that hydromorphone is already a very potent and euphoric narcotic, I doubt a doctor would be much more inclined to prescribe it.

25. Collapse Details

ahhhh derrrr, they're the same make up as pispotnrock pointed out...
    hydromorphone is no ritalin.

if you don't understand why that is, i suggest you give the concerta method a go.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast