Bluelight

Thread: Homeless Social: Come On In the Water's Warm! (Because we ALL pee in the pool!)

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 1234561222 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Very sunny, seasonable (73F) although I haven't been outside yet today, today is the "sleep schedule reset" day after my extremely busy and tiring weekend, will most likely dip into some cyclobenazprine and buprenorphine later. Right now I'm the sober mod listening to the first Gorillaz album. Haven't listened to it in a while, but damn, its amazing.

As far as good films, I saw "Thor" on Saturday night while stoned out of my mind, drank 151 proof rum with Coca-Cola in the theatre and it was pretty good, and actually very psychedelic.

2. Collapse Details

I don't see movies in theaters often but I may see Thor. I'm a sucker for good comic book movies. Its 62.6 F or 17 C here atm. Sunny & beautiful. I'm chatting with fizzle and I'm getting ready to make my move Wish me luck.

3. Collapse Details

hahahaha

luck!

and I do recommend seeing Thor, Marvel Studios has been doing an amazing job so far, plus, Anthony Hopkins plays Odin, and he's one of the greatest actors ever, in my opinion. Good stuff.

4. Collapse Details

Just came down from a hr long dmt trip.smoked 0.4 in a blow and ripped it a good 7 times.
    Went out there.......ouuuuuut thereeeeeeee man

However, now that is over so im about to have some drinkssmoke on some god budz
    and enjoy life while the livins easy

5. Collapse Details

That's so hard to read in bright colors like that... the blues and dark green are cool... but the lite blue and yellow... ouch.... lol

I'm envious of your dmt trip tho

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Chemically Insane View Post
    That's so hard to read in bright colors like that... the blues and dark green are cool... but the lite blue and yellow... ouch.... lol

I'm envious of your dmt trip tho
    it wast amaziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!

7. Collapse Details

I really like this idea (homeless social)

It paints a funny picture in my mind. I would like to be more active in here.

Cheers

8. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    HI Everyone just bored so bored I walked to the store and got a beer and that not like me. I just never got into drinking i rank it up their with huffing. That's not to say i have not drank and huffed a bunch of stuff but it's not my thing. I can't use my drug of choice I started at 12. I smoked my first full joint when I was 12 the next weekend I ended up down town and gave my money to some guy for a joint and he came back with a rock (true story) I'm 34 now and it's behind me now but it took years off my life I lost more then some ever have. I still think about it I hate to admit it and I have nobody in my life that I can admit it to. so BL your the lucky ones that gets to know what really went down. I'll also admit that I have almost drank half this tall Heineken and I feel buzzed. I always say I'm glad my drug of choice is harder for me to get then beer because you know you fuckin up when your on the bad side of town waiting in a car lookin out for the po po. Going to the store don't seem that bad to me but I'm sure it's the worst idea for some... Stopthedrugwar
    Last edited by frogboy; 20-05-2011 at 08:14.

9. Collapse Details

Welcome to Homeless Social Frogboy I am having a sober night tonight which has become a bit of a rarity. I can tell you have got a Harm Reduction values and are sensitive to other people.

Monster energy drinks and coffee tonight until I'm bouncing off the walls.

10. Collapse Details
    toke toke choke choke 
    Weed
    what are you smokin on?!!

11. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Good morning BlueLight and also a very good morning to you Enki.
    Last edited by frogboy; 21-05-2011 at 21:43.

12. Collapse Details

Whats up guise been drinking n poppin pills, then had the novel idea to snort some wellbutrin lol. I don't think I will again tho, but I feel alright.

13. Collapse Details

Morning frogboy and nuttynutskin. I don't like to mix wellbutrin with anything, be careful & safe nuttynutskin and enjoy.

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Enki View Post
    Morning frogboy and nuttynutskin. I don't like to mix wellbutrin with anything, be careful & safe nuttynutskin and enjoy.
    Thanks, I'm not going to do anymore than the 100mgs, and the rest I think I will take orally if even do anymore. Back to pinot grigio for now. I did however snort the last of my xanax I had crushed up. :P

15. Collapse Details

Now that LD is closed I have an inquiry.

What are the legal implications in transporting unborn fetuses across state line?

What about through the mail? Would USPS be preferable to the independent parcel networks?

I'm in the U.S. btw.

P.S.
    I won't source so don't flood my box with fetal requests. Alasdair I'm looking in your direction.

16. Collapse Details

So its 413 am and im still working on my buzz... Time for more pinot grigio! :P

17. Collapse Details

Pillreports.com
    Homeless & Anonymous
    New Member Introductions
    Theres a live chat section over In Ecstasy Discussion - as you can imagine there are normally a lot of rollers about the place but its great if you just want a gossip about anything (obviously no abuse/dealing etc).

Got a question about Ecstasy, check the directory as its loaded with information. Wondering about pills in your area www.pillreports.net

18. Collapse Details

Administrator
    Director of Communications
    Quote Originally Posted by thouart_that View Post
    P.S.
    I won't source so don't flood my box with fetal requests. Alasdair I'm looking in your direction.
    i swear i have absolutely no idea what that means.

alasdair

19. Collapse Details

Just like you deny that your avatar is animated. I know how you are

20. Collapse Details

So my other thread got closed... http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthrea...70#post9666470

Well today I've been dirnkn and poppin some xannies. Also took some wellbutrin after I took the coating off. Didnt snort it this time. Other than that just drinkin wine.

A good white trash sangria...

Cheap red wine
    cranberry juice
    some lemmon juice

mix an ice cube or 2 in and hoia la.

I switched over to that after I drank the pinot grigio.

21. Collapse Details

Guess I'm the only one partying today.

22. Collapse Details

Weed
    Quote Originally Posted by nuttynutskin View Post
    guess i'm the only one partying today.
    im with you on that!

23. Collapse Details

You're a day off, I'm completely sober now. lol

24. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    sober as well but I hope breakfast tomorrow is enlightening.

25. Collapse Details

Sober for 3 days actually, I think I might take a break from it tomorrow tho. lol

What are you having for breakfast, green eggs and ham?

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 1234561222 ... LastLast