Bluelight

Thread: Homeless Social: Come On In the Water's Warm! (Because we ALL pee in the pool!)

Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 12345671323 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    For breakfast I'll have a glass of milk with my special sugar free substitute m1.

2. Collapse Details

What's up motherfuckers been drinkin beer wine and poppin xanaxk i think 5mgs all together. Also took a wellbutrin and been chain smoking feeling pretty good.

3. Collapse Details

Man this thread is deadddd... Dirnkin pinot grigio chasin it with hard blueberry lemonade lol. And the xannies of course. Where the party at? lolz

4. Collapse Details

Ex-Bluelighter
    Glad you are having a good time nuttynutskin Be careful mixing ethanol and benzos! Have fun but be safe out there.

5. Collapse Details

thankx it was a good night and im USUALLY pretty careful nowadyas lol. the same couldnt be said when I started drinking shots of stoli before i went out to the bars with my freidn and had 5mgs or so of xanax lol. I rememberd half of the night but the last half was kind of a blur including DRIVING HOME. Luckily i woke pu in my bed the next day with my car still intact in the driveway and there were no bllood or skull fragments on the hood so I was happoy. lol

6. Collapse Details

btw i dont do that anymore, if im that inebreiated ill call a ride.

7. Collapse Details

Ex-Bluelighter
    Hey man next time you want to chat come over to the NMI social...plenty of fun people ready to make new friends

8. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I can't take the xanax high I forget everything. I always lose stuff I'm on edge and ready to fight. I'm not violent person at all and then when I go to sleep I don't dream or anything just black out and wake up and it feels like I just passed out an hour before. It's so not even fun just a crazy long black out YUCK.

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by frogboy View Post
    I can't take the xanax high I forget everything. I always lose stuff I'm on edge and ready to fight. I'm not violent person at all and then when I go to sleep I don't dream or anything just black out and wake up and it feels like I just passed out an hour before. It's so not even fun just a crazy long black out YUCK.
    I have a few periods of time that I have no recollection of thanks to vodka and xanax. Never really made me agressive I don't think, but I have heard it can do that to people especially in high doses. It just makes me chill and not care about anything.

10. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Another member was on a rant saying the big and dandy threads suck. I love the B&D threads it's all kinds of different people talking about one drug. I mean sure it takes awhile to read one but it's worth is priceless. I have even started some over for a 2ed time just to pick up on what I missed. It's wild when you have the super intelligent people talking about neurotoxins drawing up structural similarities and what not. Then you have the fiends that are all ramped up on it telling you what it's like to do it for weeks in a row. From the honeymooners to the street addict the B&D has it all.

11. Collapse Details

fuck yeah im so proud of myself for creating this thread mwuhuhuhuh.

how are you all on this shitty monday? my girlfriend just broke up with me because of my drug abuse. she asked me if I was "really happy, or just too busy numbing myself with drugs to notice"

fuck i hate life lol.

12. Collapse Details

That's the good thing about life... if your not happy with how its working out, you can do things tomake it work out differently...

I found that its often small changes that make the biggest differences

13. Collapse Details

what's the worst thing that can happen on these forums? Just curious?

14. Collapse Details

k, after reading these posts, I want to drink i want to get drunk today. why not? OK anyway............ I take adderall. I have questions about that. Where do I post?

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Anon123098 View Post
    What do you mean?

k, after reading these posts, I want to drink i want to get drunk today. why not? OK anyway............ I take adderall. I have questions about that. Where do I post?
    I think you found Basic Drug Discussion which has an adderall questions thread. I will post a link there for you.

Edit: I just saw that you posted in it, so it looks like you found it already.

16. Collapse Details
    mondayyyyyyyyyyy 
    Bluelighter
    acute radial nerve palsy left me paralised no work no drugs o i get my k pin filled had a lil sub and i need a bong hit and cigggieeeeeee port timeee!!!!

17. Collapse Details

Administrator
    Director of Communications
    you could become a lounge regular and think you're important.

alasdair

18. Collapse Details

[QUOTE=snooter420;9733572]what in the hell is this thread about serouisly...[/QU I have no idea. I was just looking for a thread to ask people, do you ever feel like you're the only one you know who's not retarded?! (Euphemistically speaking, I had a disappointing day.)

19. Collapse Details

Skull
    Well on really bad days a mad grizzly bear can jump out of your comp. and eat your ass... fucking unicorn chased me around my house all day one time just cuz this forum lmao...
    No all kidding aside worse thing that could happen probably would be people giving other people very unsafe advice on a drug that could be potentially be fatal. which happens quite often, but there ae great moderators on this site that keep a pretty good handle on making this site primo harm reduction..
    Though you should still research as much as possible and take the advice of a whole group of ppl not just one.

20. Collapse Details

Wooo it's about time Homeless got a social

21. Collapse Details

I think I was able to extract almost all the oxy out of an OP 60mg by changing the ph

22. Collapse Details

Capsule
    Quote Originally Posted by markdogg11 View Post
    I think I was able to extract almost all the oxy out of an OP 60mg by changing the ph
    it definitely can be done man. there is lots of diff post on here about different method people have used. let me know what works best for you as op 80's are very affordable in my town.

23. Collapse Details

Weed
    Quote Originally Posted by Warped Reality;969130o5
    fuck yeah im so proud of myself for creating this thread mwuhuhuhuh.

how are you all on this shitty monday? my girlfriend just broke up with me because of my drug abuse. she asked me if I was "really happy, or just too busy numbing myself with drugs to notice"

fuck i hate life lol.
    i hear you bro....my wife is constantly on my ass about pills. even though i have a a horrendous back injury and am prescribed most everything i take. it is an expensive habit when i run out, but its not like we haven't made a shit load of money off pills the months i wasn't taking them but still getting my script.

i mean im stuck taking these things and not being able to work till i get surgery why not have a little fun. i do it as safely as possible. I dont IV.....but i do snort my bpills which bothers her alot. i just wished she understood what my pain was like, and she understood the addiction. she doesnt she thinks i can quite whenever and its not that big of deal.....she could never handle getn off these pills twice CT like i have.
    i know that i have a problem,but doesnt everyone. i cant work or do most of the other stuff I love to do cause my back and them immense amount of pain i live with everyday(even being on ridiculously high dose of opiates). of course im gonna embrace the one thing that eases the pain and gives me a little joy. it sucks my age and to be a fuckin cripple.
    I just wish people understood more. my dad who is an old school cowboy understands. when you love doing something so much and its taken away form you that really rocks your fuckin world.
    hopefully when i have my surgery in a cpl months it will fix me , and i can get offf pain pillls, but for know fuck it im gonna emrace it and have a good time....its the only good part of this being crippled shit and being on all this damn pain.
    i hope u get your girl back warped or a better one!!! stay strong brother. we fight the good fight

24. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by thouart_that View Post
    Now that LD is closed I have an inquiry.

What are the legal implications in transporting unborn fetuses across state line?

What about through the mail? Would USPS be preferable to the independent parcel networks?

I'm in the U.S. btw.

P.S.
    I won't source so don't flood my box with fetal requests. Alasdair I'm looking in your direction.
    unborn as inside a live pregnant woman? cheaper on a bus ticket due to weight/ship cost

25. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    Wats this thread about again?? lol I'm lost ,I'm at home in pain wif no meds Fuck ass drs anyway hope u al Gud out there peace

Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 12345671323 ... LastLast