Bluelight

Thread: Injecting Morphine 30mg (gelling extended release)

1. Collapse Details
    Injecting Morphine 30mg (gelling extended release) 
    Needle
    I have some purple mallinckrodt brand 30mg morphine pills (m on one side, 30 on the other). I also have some green 30mg extended release morphine pills. I've tried banging the purple ones like I would roxicodone or oxycontin and they gel up pretty bad. I know I'm not getting everything I could out of these. Can anyone advise the best way to prep these? Heat? No heat? Explain please. I'm basically trying to get the most out of these that I can. This gelling issue is annoying as hell.
    Last edited by Synto_; 14-05-2011 at 20:00.

2. Collapse Details

If you're going to shoot pills never you should never heat them as it can cause the inactive binders and fillers that would normally be filtered out in your cotton to melt down and be drawn up into your shot. Sorry I can't tell you more about how to properly shoot these( I'm not an iv user) but I do remember Unknown making a thread about how to prep mscontin for IV that could be found by utilizing the search engin.

3. Collapse Details

I dont shoot pills but ive gotten the grey 100mg Morphine pills by Mallinckrodt & crush half of the pill, 50mg & pour it in 4 ounces of lemon flavored seltzer water in a empty water bottle & let it sit over night. By the next day, everything is dissolved & I add grape juice or lemonade to this & drink it threw out the day. It hits me fast & hard.

If I would drink the whole thing, I dont know if I would OD or not because its pretty strong imo so I sip it over several hours.

4. Collapse Details

hey i posted basically the same question the other day , only i got the orange 60mg. nobody had anything to say. This is what i did and it kinda worked: crushed pill, put in spoon, added water and stirred, heated until i saw first bubble, added more water, but this time did NOT stir-- just let it chill for a minute... then dropped a big piece of cotton on top of the gel blob, put needle on top of cotton (not in it), and finally drew up the liquid, leaving the blob behind.

Like I said, it worked... I only used the qualifier "kinda" because I have no idea how much morph was wasted.

5. Collapse Details

M on one side and 30 on the other, with a blue pill (with no coating) is probably a oxycodone 30. You can shoot them. Water + pill broken up in spoon, stir (about 40-60 units of water) and then drop a cotton in the middle, and suck up the water. You will be left with a pile of blue goop. Taste it, it's not oxy, that's all in the pin now. Water should be light blue to clear.

6. Collapse Details

You can use heat to free the drug from the wax/gel, just gotta cool it down again to solidify the wax again, then filter, bang.

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by BlueLightBeam View Post
    M on one side and 30 on the other, with a blue pill (with no coating) is probably a oxycodone 30. You can shoot them. Water + pill broken up in spoon, stir (about 40-60 units of water) and then drop a cotton in the middle, and suck up the water. You will be left with a pile of blue goop. Taste it, it's not oxy, that's all in the pin now. Water should be light blue to clear.
    the op is talking about morph not oxy. mallinckrodt makes both

8. Collapse Details

Hey OP,

First I'll disclaim that this is not wise. The gelling is to prevent people from shooting them, by physically hurting people who choose to shoot them

Anyways I'd look up the threads on the oxycodone gelling sustained releases which are much more common and have a lot more info/extraction techs in them. Opana ER as well perhaps. Just be sure whatever you do you end up filtering a cold solution directly before injecting. I'll point out that although you aren't "getting the most out of them" at the moment, you are "getting the most of the waxy shit OUT of them" which is a good thing.

edit:
    The OD Directory as linked in my signature is the place to find all these threads I speak of.

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Synto_ View Post
    I have some purple mallinckrodt brand 30mg morphine pills (m on one side, 30 on the other). I also have some green 30mg extended release morphine pills. I've tried banging the purple ones like I would roxicodone or oxycontin and they gel up pretty bad. I know I'm not getting everything I could out of these. Can anyone advise the best way to prep these? Heat? No heat? Explain please. I'm basically trying to get the most out of these that I can. This gelling issue is annoying as hell.
    I realize that this posted question is from well over a year ago but I know how to make these work exceptionally as far as feeling the full effects of the high and I'm sure people are still searching this question for answers and I haven't seen anyone who has posted anything that works effectively. In order to deactivate the gelling components you have to cook them out, but I don't mean cooking it with water. You have to remove the purple outer coating, then crush the pill. Put the crushed pill into a spoon. Make sure to get it into the finest powder and spread it evenly in the spoon. Apply heat to the spoon with a lighter. Cook the pill until it turns a golden brown. Let the spoon cool down then add water and apply heat again. Use cotton to draw out the liquid. It'll be a brownish color. Can I guarantee that this is perfectly safe and healthy to do? No, but I can say I've done it myself and I'm still here today. That one 30 got me exceptionally high. The initial buzz was intense and I stayed high for quite a while afterward.

10. Collapse Details

North & South American Social & Drug Discussion
    ^ That sounds incredibly reckless, just because you are still here today doesn't mean a damn thing regarding safety.

11. Collapse Details

tricomb made a thread about breaking down the wax matrix on MS-Contins ages ago...someone should link it...he did state in it that he didn't want the method to be used for IV administration, but he gave further instructions if one was going to do so regardless...