Bluelight

Thread: Psilocybin Extract

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 58
  1. Collapse Details
    Psilocybin Extract 
    #1
    Bluelighter Mac98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    LOCATION!!! LOCATION!!!
    Posts
    227
    Hey everyone

    I've tried magic mushrooms twice in my life and I couldn't handle the nausea nor my body's reaction to the substance (extreme drop of energy and high fever). I have a fragile digestive tract and so have trouble with eating the shrooms.

    I've tried it in tea form before and I didn't really get high. When I ate it the trip was amazing! Truely inspiring but I was unable to fully benefit from the experience because of the stomach troubles.

    I wanted to know if there's a place I can find out how to extract psilocybin or if it's even possible to purchase it (no need to know where, I'm aware it's against the site's policy to do so). Actually, is it even POSSIBLE to extract psilocyn or psilocybin?

    I would LOVE to be able to trip out without having the stomach problems.

    Thanks.
    Reply With Quote
     

  2. Collapse Details
     
    #2
    Senior Moderator
    Neuroscience and Pharmacology Discussion
    Other Drugs
    Philosophy & Spirituality
    sekio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Loud Challenge
    Posts
    14,793
    4-AcO-DMT is metabolized to psilocin in vivo.

    Mushrooms can vary in strength, and psilocin alkaloids are soluble in acidic water. Try adding a bit of lemon juice and using a known good batch of shrooms.

    Extracting psilocin is too much work for the layperson. It's possible, but messy and needs lab equipment.

    Psilocin all by itself can cause stomach/gut issues just because it's a strong serotonin agonist, but I think the mushroom tissue just didn't agree with you.
    Reply With Quote
     

  3. Collapse Details
     
    #3
    Tried drying, powdering and putting in capsules?
    Reply With Quote
     

  4. Collapse Details
     
    #4
    Bluelight Crew Folley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Sitting on a crystal throne in a castle made of LSD
    Posts
    12,269
    Ive heard of someone who was going to extract the psilocybin and put it into blotter, but Im not sure if he did or if it worked.
    You could try chewing the shrooms up very fine and eating them slowly over an hour, that might help
    Reply With Quote
     

  5. Collapse Details
     
    #5
    Bluelighter perKeceT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    if you high like the sky i'm above pluto.
    Posts
    525
    IIRC, psilocin/cybin doses are much too large for placement on blotter. i wanna say its at least double digit milligrams, thinkin around 20mg is average.
    Reply With Quote
     

  6. Collapse Details
     
    #6
    Senior Moderator
    Neuroscience and Pharmacology Discussion
    Other Drugs
    Philosophy & Spirituality
    sekio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Loud Challenge
    Posts
    14,793
    10mg psilocin is more than enough for most people to get to a +2/+3.
    Reply With Quote
     

  7. Collapse Details
     
    #7
    Incidentally, I had my most nausea free shroom experience through slitting open a Mars Bar and pouring the fine powder along inside, then closing it up again. It just ate like a normal Mars Bar. God knows what possessed me to come up that though...
    Reply With Quote
     

  8. Collapse Details
     
    #8
    Bluelighter perKeceT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    if you high like the sky i'm above pluto.
    Posts
    525
    Quote Originally Posted by after8mink View Post
    Incidentally, I had my most nausea free shroom experience through slitting open a Mars Bar and pouring the fine powder along inside, then closing it up again. It just ate like a normal Mars Bar. God knows what possessed me to come up that though...
    thats pretty brilliant though man! my stomach also doesnt play nice with psilocybes, and that might be what ill try the next time theres fungus among us lol.

    edit: @sekio, my number were slightly off then, but 10mg is still too big to absorb into paper anywhere close as small as a standard size blotter hit, right?
    Reply With Quote
     

  9. Collapse Details
     
    #9
    Ginger is great for nausea.
    Reply With Quote
     

  10. Collapse Details
     
    #10
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    2,019
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac98 View Post
    Hey everyone

    I've tried magic mushrooms twice in my life and I couldn't handle the nausea nor my body's reaction to the substance (extreme drop of energy and high fever). I have a fragile digestive tract and so have trouble with eating the shrooms.

    I've tried it in tea form before and I didn't really get high. When I ate it the trip was amazing! Truely inspiring but I was unable to fully benefit from the experience because of the stomach troubles.

    I wanted to know if there's a place I can find out how to extract psilocybin or if it's even possible to purchase it (no need to know where, I'm aware it's against the site's policy to do so). Actually, is it even POSSIBLE to extract psilocyn or psilocybin?

    I would LOVE to be able to trip out without having the stomach problems.

    Thanks.
    Buy 4-aco-dmt. As mentioned, it is a pro-drug for 4-HO-DMT, the effects are remarkably similar and "smoother." It is available in powder form.
    Reply With Quote
     

  11. Collapse Details
     
    #11
    Bluelighter Mac98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    LOCATION!!! LOCATION!!!
    Posts
    227
    Thanks for all the responses everyone. I appreciate the advice.


    Quote Originally Posted by IamMe90 View Post
    Buy 4-aco-dmt. As mentioned, it is a pro-drug for 4-HO-DMT, the effects are remarkably similar and "smoother." It is available in powder form.
    How long does a 4-aco-dmt high last? And how closely does it resemble shrooms? How much do I have to take to get high and finally, what do you mean by "smoother"? You mean it's more pleasant or not as intense a high?
    Reply With Quote
     

  12. Collapse Details
     
    #12
    Remember it is a class A drug - so if it's intercepted on it's way to you or the police get hold of your credit card details then you can expect a call at dawn and being dragged kicking and screaming out of your bed by the testicles.
    Reply With Quote
     

  13. Collapse Details
     
    #13
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    2,019
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac98 View Post
    Thanks for all the responses everyone. I appreciate the advice.




    How long does a 4-aco-dmt high last?
    This can be variable, just like with shrooms... I would say a little bit longer than how long a shrooms trip lasts for you.

    And how closely does it resemble shrooms?
    Extremely closely. The visuals, headspace and audio distortion are almost, but not quite identical to mushrooms. There may be some small characteristics unique to 4-aco-dmt, but they are too nebulous to describe or point out. Essentially, it's a shroom trip with some minor differences.

    How much do I have to take to get high
    You can check erowid or the big and dandy 4-aco-dmt thread for dosages, it varies from person to person - I like to take about 50-75mg to replicate a 5g + mushroom trip, 30-40mg for an eight mushrooms trip, 20-30 for a 2g trip. But this by no means a range that applies to everyone: start low, work up. You'll find 4-aco-dmt cheaper than mushrooms most likely so you can afford to work up a little bit.

    and finally, what do you mean by "smoother"? You mean it's more pleasant or not as intense a high?
    Smoother essentially in the way that you're looking for. The come up is less jarring, mentally confusing, and harsh on the body. Minimal nausea compared to mushrooms, IME.
    Reply With Quote
     

  14. Collapse Details
     
    #14
    Bluelighter Liquid Sunshine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Oregon Coast <3
    Posts
    480
    There are some minor differences experienced trippers might notice but on the by and large, its pretty evident to me that 4-aco-DMT is metabolized into 4-ho-DMT. Very similar, and the few differences I noticed (after dozens to hundreds of trials) in me and my friends was that sometimes the comeup was a little faster, and the body feelings were a bit smoother. YMMV but overall, 4-aco-DMT or the lemon-tek mentioned above are the solutions I would use.
    Reply With Quote
     

  15. Collapse Details
     
    #15
    Bluelighter Mac98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    LOCATION!!! LOCATION!!!
    Posts
    227
    Lemon actually helps with Shroom nausea?
    Reply With Quote
     

  16. Collapse Details
     
    #16
    In my personal experience, 4-aco does not equal 4-ho, there are qualitative differences. I find 4-ho-dmt is wavy and things breathe and grow. On 4-aco-dmt the hallucinations are much more like nndmt, things swell and sparkle like they're covered in a jeweled surface.



    I've taken 4-ho-met and 4-aco-met is on my chopping block just to make sure.
    Reply With Quote
     

  17. Collapse Details
     
    #17
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    2,019
    ^Agreed, but for someone relatively inexperienced with mushrooms who is just looking for a mushroom-like trip with minimal nausea, 4-aco is still a good replacement. It's not exactly the same, but it's damn similar in quite a few respects and that is worth negating the nausea OP suffers, IMO.

    At any rate, I actually find the qualitative differences in 4-aco superior to mushrooms... so shouldn't hurt to try them.
    Reply With Quote
     

  18. Collapse Details
     
    #18
    If you can get it/are willing to order it, it sounds great. Otherwise try making tea again with shrooms, it does work well if you do it right and have real shrooms.

    You can counteract the variable potency to an extent by buying/picking/growing a large batch, then drying and powdering them. The powder will have a uniform potency so you just need to work out how much you need of that batch.
    Reply With Quote
     

  19. Collapse Details
     
    #19
    Quote Originally Posted by cryptix420 View Post
    Ginger is great for nausea.
    Ginger is amazing
    Reply With Quote
     

  20. Collapse Details
     
    #20
    i've been taking a lot of "psilocybin" this summer...

    i put it in quotes because i'm not 100% sure that it's actual psilocybin (for all i know it could be just another rc) because i've never heard of it being extracted before. but it comes in powder form in little capsules and i'd assume 20 mg or so per cap. i DO feel like i could take a shit ton of them though. the most i've taken was 5 caps and although that was pretty bitchin i still feel like i could handle more... :/ shit just gets expensive.

    that being said, the trip is not really comparable to shrooms in any way for me. i don't know if that's because the actual ingestion of the mushrooms makes such a big difference or if it's because this stuff just really isn't legit psilocybin. but for me, visuals are way less intense than shrooms and there isn't NEARLY as much nausea. it's always a fun and happy time though, which i actually don't really like because i miss the EVILness of a good shroom trip... :b

    edit: BUT, my dealer has been selling it to me as psilocybin extract. so i hope the fucker's telling the truth, but you never know! good luck!!
    Reply With Quote
     

  21. Collapse Details
     
    #21
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    2,019
    Quote Originally Posted by skillet View Post
    If you can get it/are willing to order it, it sounds great. Otherwise try making tea again with shrooms, it does work well if you do it right and have real shrooms.

    You can counteract the variable potency to an extent by buying/picking/growing a large batch, then drying and powdering them. The powder will have a uniform potency so you just need to work out how much you need of that batch.
    That won't change the potency of the overall batch though, which is highly variable in and of itself.
    Reply With Quote
     

  22. Collapse Details
     
    #22
    Bluelighter Mac98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    LOCATION!!! LOCATION!!!
    Posts
    227
    Quote Originally Posted by longtimesunshine View Post
    i've been taking a lot of "psilocybin" this summer...

    i put it in quotes because i'm not 100% sure that it's actual psilocybin (for all i know it could be just another rc) because i've never heard of it being extracted before. but it comes in powder form in little capsules and i'd assume 20 mg or so per cap. i DO feel like i could take a shit ton of them though. the most i've taken was 5 caps and although that was pretty bitchin i still feel like i could handle more... :/ shit just gets expensive.

    that being said, the trip is not really comparable to shrooms in any way for me. i don't know if that's because the actual ingestion of the mushrooms makes such a big difference or if it's because this stuff just really isn't legit psilocybin. but for me, visuals are way less intense than shrooms and there isn't NEARLY as much nausea. it's always a fun and happy time though, which i actually don't really like because i miss the EVILness of a good shroom trip... :b

    edit: BUT, my dealer has been selling it to me as psilocybin extract. so i hope the fucker's telling the truth, but you never know! good luck!!

    Thanks. I wish for you there was a psilocybin testing kit like there is for MDMA. You should create one :P
    Reply With Quote
     

  23. Collapse Details
     
    #23
    Bluelighter tBirdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Canehdia
    Posts
    2,860
    Quote Originally Posted by longtimesunshine View Post
    i've been taking a lot of "psilocybin" this summer...

    i put it in quotes because i'm not 100% sure that it's actual psilocybin (for all i know it could be just another rc) because i've never heard of it being extracted before. but it comes in powder form in little capsules and i'd assume 20 mg or so per cap. i DO feel like i could take a shit ton of them though. the most i've taken was 5 caps and although that was pretty bitchin i still feel like i could handle more... :/ shit just gets expensive.

    that being said, the trip is not really comparable to shrooms in any way for me. i don't know if that's because the actual ingestion of the mushrooms makes such a big difference or if it's because this stuff just really isn't legit psilocybin. but for me, visuals are way less intense than shrooms and there isn't NEARLY as much nausea. it's always a fun and happy time though, which i actually don't really like because i miss the EVILness of a good shroom trip... :b

    edit: BUT, my dealer has been selling it to me as psilocybin extract. so i hope the fucker's telling the truth, but you never know! good luck!!
    It is very very very very very unlikely it is actually psilocybin
    Reply With Quote
     

  24. Collapse Details
     
    #24
    I thought 4-aco-DMT was a lot more like a slow, drawn out DMT experience more than it was like a mushroom trip. YMMV, of course. It's a pretttttty good time though, that 4-aco-dmt.
    Reply With Quote
     

  25. Collapse Details
     
    #25
    In my research, it appears that 4-HO-MiPT is the closest to an actual shroom trip, with 4-AcO-DMT being more like a mix of shrooms with DMT visuals. 4-HO-DET is supposed to be very close to shrooms as well.

    Anybody care to clarify?

    [EDIT]

    By my research, I mean my research online as I haven't been able to try any of these substances yet - other than shrooms.
    Reply With Quote
     

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •