Bluelight

Thread: make rock with a small amount of soft

1. Collapse Details
    make rock with a small amount of soft 
    I just bought a small amount of cocaine, under a gram, and it is pretty good quality (i tested a small line before i decided whether I would try what i am about to mention).

I was wondering, what would be the best method for me to turn this small amount into a crack rock or two so I could smoke it instead?

Lets say I have about .6g, the way i understand it is that i should therefore only use a pinch of baking soda and only an amount of water to make it soggy and kinda like a milk shake consistency.

Should i cook this in a spoon? If so, should I allow it boil and keep the flame near the bottom of the spoon or should i sort of "slow cook" it under a heat less than boiling. I am afraid of temperature destroying the cocaine molecules.

Is it right that once the precipitate (the rock) begins to rise to the top, that I should shape it with a knife and eventually evap all the water, dry the rocks on a paper towel, and then go for it?

Also, whats the best method for making a home made crack pipe to smoke this out of?

Long story short: Whats the best materials and method of making a relatively small amount of crack, whats the coke to baking soda ratio, how much water, how much heat, and what kind of pipe can i make using household items?

Moderators, I'm still kind of new so if ive broken any rules in terms of dosages or asking how to make something let me know, and if someone could pm me if the thread is going to get closed to help me out then please do.

2. Collapse Details

Bluelight Crew
    I don't think we can help you out with this

3. Collapse Details

This is against Bluelight terms man. Plenty of stuff on google though.

4. Collapse Details

why cant you help me out with this? what rules have i broken? can one of you guys PM me?

5. Collapse Details

Shotglass one fifth with water. Blow into the water together with same amount of baking soda. Nuke in microwave until fizz. Wait to cool, then renuke until refizz. Don't panic. Wait to cool again, then renuke. Yellow stuff coagulates: that's "it".

P.S. Use the bluelight search engine with keywords such as "shotglass" "microwave".

6. Collapse Details

Id smoke it off foil IF you are Experienced at it otherwise you'll waste it.

7. Collapse Details

Since when is this against the rules?

I think its kinda cute to watch bluelight grow up...

8. Collapse Details

Senior Moderator
    Neuroscience and Pharmacology Discussion
    Other Drugs
    Philosophy & Spirituality
    Assuming you have pure cocaine, 4 parts cocaine to 1 part baking soda, by weight.

Cover with water, remove the oily rocks. Or cook it down with gentle heat. Doesn't really matter.

It's probably best to smoke it in an "oil burner" or base pipe. You could also do it off foil. (don't try smoking powder cocaine because it's a waste)

9. Collapse Details

when you heat it, only heat it until the fizzing reaction starts and them remove the flame. I usually stir it with a paperclip while it reacts. When it stops heat it a little more and then add a drip or two of ice water and stir it a little then get a coffee filter soak it with water and then pour the coke mixture into it, squeeze it a little then open it and scrape everything out with a knife. Theres a little more baking soda than neccessary this way but you wont waste anything.

10. Collapse Details

This isn't synthesis and it's good harm reduction to know how to do it safely. This topic is perfectly within the guidelines, but it's been covered extensively such as here. Using that thread and the search engine should find you everything you need.

PM me if you have any questions Feel free to post further inquiries/discussion in the link above.