Bluelight

Thread: Weird stuff you did for drugs

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Collapse Details

Once I was on my way to a weed deal, and my dealer texts me "I need you to pick up AA batteries"
    So i bought him batteries and of course he doesn't reimburse me.
    Drugs- you gotta want it.

2. Collapse Details

^ Should have been a cheap ass and took the batteries out of your remote or something...come 'on who doesn't have some batteries laying around the house or stuck in something that's not being used?

3. Collapse Details

^
    Next time he should give him some free weed thats already vaped.

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by RobotRipping View Post
    sometimes i take ativan in the bathroom at work. I usually store it in my wallet so i don't lose it. This works fine most of the time but sometimes i drop the ativan on to the bathroom floor and have to stare at the floor trying to find it. It's disgusting and i hate when this happens but it goes right under my tongue as soon as i find it.
    This makes me feel better. I dropped an oxy on the ground at DisneyLand and picked it up, wiped it on my shirt and chewed it. Washed it down with a very strong rum strawberry lemonade I had in a Mickey souvenir mug I smuggled into the park. Alcohol plus oxy sure helped this incredibly sedentary chronic pain patient to walk an ass-chapping 8 billion acres. For 4 days straight. 😨😩

5. Collapse Details

Ive dropped vicodin on the bathroom floor and brought myself to eat it a week later. One time I was fucking this fat girl with the RANKEST puss for a few months cuz she would give me money/alcohol.

6. Collapse Details

The vicodin doesn't seem like a big deal, but the prostitution with the fat smeller? lol thanks

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Trying2Iso View Post
    Once I was on my way to a weed deal, and my dealer texts me "I need you to pick up AA batteries"
    So i bought him batteries and of course he doesn't reimburse me.
    Drugs- you gotta want it.
    Lol, similar kind of story, dealer said he had nothing then texts me ten minutes later and said he just "found" one I can have, oh and can I pick him up 20 cigs on my way. Lazy cunt.

8. Collapse Details

Here's something weird that someone else did:

I once bought a computer for $300 and 2 mg of xanax. I told him that I was planning on buying a new PC rather than wanting a used mac. He kept lowering the price until it was at the point where the macbook was cheap enough to get just to play around with. He said the 'bargaining process' (I wasn't actually interested until the end) made him anxious and requested that alprazolam be included.

ebola

9. Collapse Details

Made someone a sandwich for cigarettes before

10. Collapse Details

Took ecstasy and puked, but found the pill in the puke and ate it again.

Had sex for drugs.

Took drugs to lose weight: coke, meth, adderal, h, etcetera

Got so fucked up I don't remember the night

Went to the hospital due to a drug-induced psychotic break. Pissed myself in the hospital because I was strapped down and couldn't get up to go to the bathroom. Had a catheter inserted due to that

Fell asleep at the wheel due to too much Xanax.

11. Collapse Details

Back in my teen years, mum bought me a pack of razorblades, so I came up with the super-kiddy-scam. I carefully cut open a new pack of razorblades, took them out of the case, replaced with blue tac, glued the box shut and took them back to the supermarket for a refund. I then proceeded to the local dealer for a gram of weed.

12. Collapse Details

^nice one

13. Collapse Details

Just today... I crushed up 2 15mg mscontins... I spilt the powder on the dirty floor. I poured it out of a box that had dust and dog hair +crumbs of food. I tried to get as much of the hair and crumbs out of it.. Then plugged the dust morphine combo. Fucked me up... But now my ass has dog hair in it.

Took 3mg of xanax, 30 mg of morphine and drank wine... Blacked out 30 mins later. Woke up in this girls bed.. With an empty bottle of wine and a pack of cigs in my pocket. I had quit previously for 7 months at that point.. Apparently I drove to the store... Bought more wine and a pack of cigs while blacked out ... Decided while blacked out to start smoking again.. And I think i fucked that chick.

Plugged and slammed over a g of meth my second time doing it. Thank god for xtolerance or I would have died.

Stole xanax and gabapentin, 30 bucks and some cigs from my uncle. Stole xanax also from my grandma.

Had sex for vicodin and xanax. Also gave blow jobs for coke (I'm a dude..)

Had sex with my best friend while high on meth. Meff not even once.
    Last edited by camjua; 10-02-2015 at 07:20.

14. Collapse Details

Republic of Birc0014 'Nation within and Nation'Conservative Occupied Former State of Canada
    better that than your dog having ass hair in it, thats what happens when after breaking into a vet hospital looking for k and pass out after having found it
    Last edited by Birc0014; 10-02-2015 at 07:34.

15. Collapse Details

I once fired the milkybar kid for 3 tabs of acid. Not sure if you had those adverts outside the UK.

16. Collapse Details

took 100mg of clonazolam fell asleep in the city that never sleeps and got 900$ worth of shit stolen from me and a black eye.

17. Collapse Details

I missioned downtown to pick up a 2 months supply worth of amphetamines and went through 22 caps of 25mg in one sitting.

But I did experience euphoric orgasm the entire 22 hours. If it wasn't for my ******** I would be redosing at the moment. HMMPH! You can delay the comedown by redosing, but the comedown is even more fucked up if you do this.

Unfortunately a lot of us bluelighter's are genetically predisposed to addiction (we are literally unable to dose a proper enjoyable amount due to an innate compulsion to take more - it is a feeling that is hard to describe - kind of like hyperfocus - really similar - addiction is a chronic relapsing disease if you have it).
    Last edited by bertstarebluelight; 04-04-2017 at 10:35.

18. Collapse Details

With a little sweet and simple numbing me
    Well I brought an ounce of weed to this girl's house. I also brought multiple tubes of chocolate mini donuts. In the same backpack... Long story short I binged 20mg Xanax with no tolerance whatsoever that night and woke up to find an ounce of weed mixed with many ounces of crushed chocolate donuts. I smoked the entire ounce down to the crumbs lol. Smoked donuts DO NOT taste good.

I threw up.

19. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Rock to the right, Hard place to the left
    Kind of in reverse...at the beginning of a meth run i propositioned a girl in attendance, which evoked the reply "I'm not a bag whore!"...i responded with "I've got a teener that says you are!"
    I still look her up every couple of months.

20. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Damn this shit is nothing compared to what i do..you guys are like angels compared to me...now im embarrassed to say anything lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123