Bluelight

Thread: Opana Crush-Resistant Formulation OPANA(R) and (R) ER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details

SADLY, I can confirm that the Opana ER pills have been "reformulated" with "New NDC and Tablet Appearance". Instead of being octagonal and rounded, the new ones are simply round and concave on each side, with the consistency of a gum completely through. For anyone who used to like the way the old formulation smelled when broken down, you are going to be severely disappointed. Unless someone has worked out a process that separates the active ingredients from the gummy gel-like substance on the new Opana ER, you will not be getting the powder you did previously via the traditional methods (crushing, cutting, shaving, grinding, filing...nothing). At best, all you will get are multiple smaller gum-like pieces, but still nothing that can be broken down to a powder. And all you will get from a microwave is a warm gum-like substance. They really did a number on these. IF ANYONE FIGURES OUT A WAY TO WORK WITH THE NEW "REFORMULATED" OPANA ER, AND SEPARATE THE POWDER FROM THIS GUM-LIKE SUBSTANCE THAT KEEPS IT FROM SMELLING GOOD...PLEASE POST YOUR FINDINGS AND LET ME KNOW! I'm sure this month was a big let down for a lot of people...but usually, where there is a will, there is a way (and I know there's no lack of will). <<<<< Uuuuggghh! >>>>> <<<<< Uuuuggghh! >>>>> <<<<< Uuuuggghh! >>>>>

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by user33409 View Post
    SADLY, I can confirm that the Opana ER pills have been "reformulated" with "New NDC and Tablet Appearance". Instead of being octagonal and rounded, the new ones are simply round and concave on each side, with the consistency of a gum completely through. For anyone who used to like the way the old formulation smelled when broken down, you are going to be severely disappointed. Unless someone has worked out a process that separates the active ingredients from the gummy gel-like substance on the new Opana ER, you will not be getting the powder you did previously via the traditional methods (crushing, cutting, shaving, grinding, filing...nothing). At best, all you will get are multiple smaller gum-like pieces, but still nothing that can be broken down to a powder. And all you will get from a microwave is a warm gum-like substance. They really did a number on these. IF ANYONE FIGURES OUT A WAY TO WORK WITH THE NEW "REFORMULATED" OPANA ER, AND SEPARATE THE POWDER FROM THIS GUM-LIKE SUBSTANCE THAT KEEPS IT FROM SMELLING GOOD...PLEASE POST YOUR FINDINGS AND LET ME KNOW! I'm sure this month was a big let down for a lot of people...but usually, where there is a will, there is a way (and I know there's no lack of will). <<<<< Uuuuggghh! >>>>> <<<<< Uuuuggghh! >>>>> <<<<< Uuuuggghh! >>>>>
    Everything you said is, sadly, so true. It's like something from outer space! I cannot believe this goop could dissolve in anyone's stomach here on earth. Maybe it's designed for Martian addicts! I tried many things and wasted 5 pills in the process. They gum up and the gummy threads stretch for two feet! I don't see how anyone could ever get a powder out of this piece of gunk. So sad, so sad.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12