Bluelight

Thread: PED SOCIAL v. Meathead's Tea-Break

Page 4 of 93 FirstFirst 12345678142454 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 2321
  1. Collapse Details
     
    #76
    Greenlighter
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    mind control, USA
    Posts
    20
    Hello guys, I have a couple of questions for you. I'm a 18 y/o male (obviously training natty), 170lbs, 5'10" and probably around 13%bf. Taking vitamins and protein, but I still generally struggle to get the right amount of calories. My college meal plan allows for 4 meals a day which I religiously get, and I snack in my room. I'm trying to get about 4k to 4500 calories a day. Any tips on getting more food down in one sitting?

    Also, if you guys happen to mix olympic lifts into your routines, with which day do you throw in snatches?

    Thanks friends.
    Reply With Quote
     

  2. Collapse Details
     
    #77
    Bluelight Crew RedLeader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    तमसोमा ज्योतिर् गमया
    Posts
    12,124
    backpack & tupperware
    Reply With Quote
     

  3. Collapse Details
     
    #78
    Bluelight Crew -Guido-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Golden Throne of The Lounge 2.0
    Posts
    12,344
    Quote Originally Posted by glow dark View Post
    Hello guys, I have a couple of questions for you. I'm a 18 y/o male (obviously training natty), 170lbs, 5'10" and probably around 13%bf. Taking vitamins and protein, but I still generally struggle to get the right amount of calories. My college meal plan allows for 4 meals a day which I religiously get, and I snack in my room. I'm trying to get about 4k to 4500 calories a day. Any tips on getting more food down in one sitting?

    Also, if you guys happen to mix olympic lifts into your routines, with which day do you throw in snatches?

    Thanks friends.
    You can cook your meals ahead of time and pack them away in containers for easy reheating and/or get a coffee grinder, and grind oats into a powder and add them to your protien shakes.
    Reply With Quote
     

  4. Collapse Details
     
    #79
    Greenlighter
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    mind control, USA
    Posts
    20
    Alright, I'll try and do that. I have limited supplies for preparing food as I'm in a college dorm, but I'll definitely use the oats idea. Thanks.
    Reply With Quote
     

  5. Collapse Details
     
    #80
    What exercise gave you guys the best quad hypertophy? (Other than Squats. Obviously.) So far, weighted lunges to failure has made my legs sort of explode.
    Reply With Quote
     

  6. Collapse Details
     
    #81
    Bluelighter [S]alvatore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia M8
    Posts
    1,370
    High rep squats (20).
    Reply With Quote
     

  7. Collapse Details
     
    #82
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    466
    Close stance, high-bar squats, moderate weight for moderate to high reps.
    Reply With Quote
     

  8. Collapse Details
     
    #83
    Quote Originally Posted by CoReCoNTAX View Post
    Fuck you big headed motherfuckers, acting hard on the fucking internet. Nice post edit too guido you fucking cunt.
    Good. Leave and take your butt buddy OP with you. Hopefully a codeine overdose will prevent you from spreading your inferior genetics.
    Reply With Quote
     

  9. Collapse Details
     
    #84
    Quote Originally Posted by -Guido- View Post
    Anybody here that chooses to listen and take our advice, we will walk you through a proper first cycle.
    Yes, granted that your breakfast isn't a fucking poptart and you can at deadlift more than a high school girl.
    Reply With Quote
     

  10. Collapse Details
     
    #85
    Quote Originally Posted by -Guido- View Post
    I'm going to say it again for the last time, anybody requesting advice for an oral only cycle or an advanced injectable for a first cycle is not going to get any advice because Voxide, myself, and other responsible steroid users cannot advocate such a shitty cycle.

    If your going to use steroids, you are going to use them correctly or not fucking use them at all. If you don't like it, leave this forum, and enjoy your sloppy water logged muscle, high blood pressure, bloat, and inability to maintain gains.

    Anybody here that chooses to listen and take our advice, we will walk you through a proper first cycle.
    Well I totally agree with you Guido, an injectable test base is the best way to run a cycle...but I think oral only cycles can be run successfully if using a test base is not an option (legality, needle phobia, whatever the reason). Right now I am running this:

    Halodrol
    D-plex
    Ostarine

    The D-plex should work as a test base of sorts to keep energy and libido up. This stack is totally legal as well. It's a nice way to "put a toe in the water" vs jumping right in with injectables.

    With all that being said if I ever do another cycle I will be running test enthanate as a base.
    Reply With Quote
     

  11. Collapse Details
     
    #86
    Bluelighter deroxor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Kanada EHHH???
    Posts
    1,938
    My breakfast consists of pop tarts AND high school girls.

    So Flame that!
    Reply With Quote
     

  12. Collapse Details
     
    #87
    Bluelight Crew -Guido-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Golden Throne of The Lounge 2.0
    Posts
    12,344
    Quote Originally Posted by islander20 View Post
    Well I totally agree with you Guido, an injectable test base is the best way to run a cycle...but I think oral only cycles can be run successfully if using a test base is not an option (legality, needle phobia, whatever the reason). Right now I am running this:

    Halodrol
    D-plex
    Ostarine
    Two 17a steroids (One being a pro-hormone) with a research chemical that has yet to be properly studied in body building doses? While I use Ostarine myself, I would never run it alongside two methylated compounds. Also D-Plex is a terrible compound for building muscle. It should only be used before workouts or fights, sports event, etc... to increase aggression and focus. You energy and libido will take a dive eventually, nothing can replace testosterone except testosterone.

    The fact is oral cycles cannot be used successfully because they can only be used for short periods of time and the gains they give vanish in the weeks after coming off of them. Not only that your workouts and recovery time will suffer due to the fatigue they cause, and your sex life will kick the bucket.

    Orals have their place for jumpstarting a cycle or being used towards the end to solidify gains.
    Reply With Quote
     

  13. Collapse Details
     
    #88
    Bluelight Crew -Guido-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Golden Throne of The Lounge 2.0
    Posts
    12,344
    Quote Originally Posted by deroxor View Post
    My breakfast consists of pop tarts AND high school girls.

    So Flame that!
    High fructose corn syrup, empty carbs, and shitty awkward sex.
    Reply With Quote
     

  14. Collapse Details
     
    #89
    Bluelighter swedger77's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,562
    I thought these forums were for discussion, not cunts with bad attitudes being abusive to folk who have asked genuine questions.

    this thread has put me off asking anything as I know nothing about steroids.

    The aggro in the steroids section of bluelight is hilarious................totally stereotypical images of short, muscley, aggressive men with red faces conjured up .......who have the inability to be civilized to one another.
    Reply With Quote
     

  15. Collapse Details
     
    #90
    Quote Originally Posted by swedger77 View Post
    I thought these forums were for discussion, not cunts with bad attitudes being abusive to folk who have asked genuine questions.

    this thread has put me off asking anything as I know nothing about steroids.

    The aggro in the steroids section of bluelight is hilarious................totally stereotypical images of short, muscley, aggressive men with red faces conjured up .......who have the inability to be civilized to one another.
    Honestly, we're over it. Go be a skinny faggot somewhere else.


    I've posted my pic in here like twice, go scower for it if you're so interested.
    Reply With Quote
     

  16. Collapse Details
     
    #91
    Bluelighter swedger77's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,562
    ^ don't care what you look like.

    Where did i say I was interested in your picture, or indeed infer that I was talking about you.

    You think I was referring to you, because you know your a prick.

    You clearly have lot of issues. Worst attitude on all of bluelight. Can you be civilized?

    No?

    I ve read loads of posts on here and there is clearly some folk dishing out good advice inbetween your random abuse. why don't you post some advice.

    Anyway...im off to friendlier forums for steroid information and leave you to give some more unnecessary abuse to strangers.

    Back to EADD for me.
    Reply With Quote
     

  17. Collapse Details
     
    #92
    Bluelighter deroxor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Kanada EHHH???
    Posts
    1,938
    Vox, what i wanna know, is if you have such a deep hate for us bluelighters, why do you still reside on this forum. Especially since its mixture with other "Drug Cultures" being a disgrace to BB.

    I find it interesting to ponder what goals your looking to achieve by flaming the un-educated.

    I guess harsh, blunt, and honest gets the point across.

    But wouldnt you be able to reach out more without the Homophobic slurr, constant flaming, and lack of "im better than everyone else" attitude???

    Or maybe its just my Canadian way of thinking that is backwards

    Kill them with kindness
    Reply With Quote
     

  18. Collapse Details
     
    #93
    Quote Originally Posted by deroxor View Post
    Vox, what i wanna know, is if you have such a deep hate for us bluelighters, why do you still reside on this forum. Especially since its mixture with other "Drug Cultures" being a disgrace to BB.

    I find it interesting to ponder what goals your looking to achieve by flaming the un-educated.

    I guess harsh, blunt, and honest gets the point across.

    But wouldnt you be able to reach out more without the Homophobic slurr, constant flaming, and lack of "im better than everyone else" attitude???

    Or maybe its just my Canadian way of thinking that is backwards

    Kill them with kindness
    I reside on this forum to help those who truly want to learn, and understand the bodybuilding culture before that delve into learning about steroids. It has nothing to do with trolling other subforums. I don't even go into those, and I don't care what other people do to their own body. If anything, the more drug addicts that plague society, the more my own ego increases. I truly am glad that people like that exist. You'll have plenty of people on this forum that know about running a cycle, but they don't know jack fucking shit about diet or nutrition, hence why I recommended creating a serious lifting discussion in HL to the mods, and just nuking the steroid forum altogether. They are not recreational drugs. Bodybuilding, with anything other than the occassional joint or drink is not bodybuilding. Anyone who tries to mix having "fun" with bodybuilding is a fucking disgrace to the entire lifestyle, because it's not about fun. It's about passion. It's not just this forum either. It's almost every AAS oriented board. They all look like shit. I'd say 95% of people on the internet look shit complete shit for being on steroids.

    As for my posting style, here is the way I see it: I'm helping you. So shut the fuck up while I take my time to help you. Other than that, it's pretty much what I do. I help people, and then I insult them. 90% of the people on this board have no business using steroids. Why? because they haven't maxed out their genetic potential and only want a quick fix, which is typical of all junkie scumbags. They believe they are owed something because of their hardships. Just remember one thing: Nobody on this earth owes you jack shit. You owe it to yourself to put hard work in and get results before leaping over genetic and metabolic boundaries. Nothing in my posts is inherently ass-holish. This is just the result of a low-testosterone, meth induced paranoia that other posters seem to have against me.

    I don't flame the uneducated. I flame the ignorant, who try to smart mouth me when I attempt to sink some knowledge into them. You're 150lbs and want to take steroids? Prepare your fucking flamesuit, because calling a person like that a fucking moron is an understatement. You either do it right, or you don't do it at all.

    Would I express myself in real life the same way, of course not, because I'd prefer to sit back and enjoy the show while idiots who did no research end up even worse than they started. Bottom line, I'm mean to prevent you from making a mistake.
    Last edited by Voxide; 17-02-2012 at 01:07.
    Reply With Quote
     

  19. Collapse Details
     
    #94
    Quote Originally Posted by Voxide View Post
    I reside on this forum because im a fucking gay homo who likes to look at other men flexing. fuck yeah bitch. show me the balls.

    Quote Originally Posted by Voxide View Post
    I don't flame the uneducated. I flame the ignorant
    BULLSHIT. so where in my first post did i seem ignorant to you? face it, your a fucking roid raging cock who thinks your big and mighty for some fucking reason. and everyone here apart from your butt buddy mod friend can see it. go kill yourself.

    I seriously hope you die of aids, cunt.


    On a more serious note, the steroid part of this forum is fucking shite! every other part of the forum ive ever used has been spot on. this sub sections main posters and mods are juicehead homos. epic fall lads. EPIC fucking fail. apart from swedger and deroxer, and corecontax, who are all sound, normal people.

    and i know you're gonna edit this guildo the used bum dildo, i literally couldnt care less.
    Reply With Quote
     

  20. Collapse Details
     
    #95
    Quote Originally Posted by jhjhsdi View Post
    BULLSHIT. so where in my first post did i seem ignorant to you? face it, your a fucking roid raging cock who thinks your big and mighty for some fucking reason. and everyone here apart from your butt buddy mod friend can see it. go kill yourself.

    I seriously hope you die of aids, cunt.


    On a more serious note, the steroid part of this forum is fucking shite! every other part of the forum ive ever used has been spot on. this sub sections main posters and mods are juicehead homos. epic fall lads. EPIC fucking fail. apart from swedger and deroxer, and corecontax, who are all sound, normal people.

    and i know you're gonna edit this guildo the used bum dildo, i literally couldnt care less.
    You mad bro?

































    I'm the biggest, strongest, most respected member on this entire subforum. You mirin' that I curl what you deadlift? Ironically enough, all 3 people that you named in your post are low life junkies who want to take steroids just to amount to a regular man. If that's what you see as normal, wow. I feel bad for you. I'm still glad people like you exist though.
    Reply With Quote
     

  21. Collapse Details
     
    #96
    Quote Originally Posted by Voxide View Post
    I'm the gayest, weakest, most faggy and scrawny member on this entire subforum. Ironically enough, all 3 people that you named in your post are low life junkies like my crackhead mother. I feel bad because i fancy men, but i still take on 6 black cocks at a time daily in the locker rooms at my local gym, after injecting my ass (literally the ACTUAL rim of my asshole, which by the way is like a wizards sleeve) with loads of roid/viagra mix.
    MATE wow you really are a faggot, sort it out. jheeeez.



    This guy literally fucks goats whilst licking his crackhead mothers shitty ass and sucking off his gay dads 2 inch cock.
    Reply With Quote
     

  22. Collapse Details
     
    #97
    *voxide roid rages so hard and literally sticks his cock thru his computer/laptop screen*
    Reply With Quote
     

  23. Collapse Details
     
    #98
    Quote Originally Posted by islander20 View Post
    Well I totally agree with you Guido, an injectable test base is the best way to run a cycle...but I think oral only cycles can be run successfully if using a test base is not an option (legality, needle phobia, whatever the reason). Right now I am running this:

    Halodrol
    D-plex
    Ostarine

    The D-plex should work as a test base of sorts to keep energy and libido up. This stack is totally legal as well. It's a nice way to "put a toe in the water" vs jumping right in with injectables.

    With all that being said if I ever do another cycle I will be running test enthanate as a base.
    What are you talking about lol. There is no such thing as a "Test base of sorts". Your body is not going to utilize a prohormone as a natural androgen, nor will it function as one in your HPTA. Wanna know why Testosterone is superior to every other steroid that will ever be produced? Because we already produce it naturally. Try to live off of D-Plex with no Test for the rest of your life. I dare you.

    Bottom line, Test must be an option. No test, no cycle. Legalities? Really? I don't mean to generalize, but you'd have to be stupid to get caught. As for needles, well, how about a nice big cup of man the fuck up. I'm not referring to you in particular, just people with that outlook.

    Quote Originally Posted by jhjhsdi View Post
    MATE wow you really are a faggot, sort it out. jheeeez.



    This guy literally fucks goats whilst licking his crackhead mothers shitty ass and sucking off his gay dads 2 inch cock.
    Relax. We don't want to hear about what goes on in your rehab facility.

    Quote Originally Posted by jhjhsdi View Post
    *voxide roid rages so hard and literally sticks his cock thru his computer/laptop screen*
    Nope, I don't get mad. I'm above you in the food chain, and that's all the satisfaction I really need in my life.
    Reply With Quote
     

  24. Collapse Details
     
    #99
    Bluelighter deroxor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Kanada EHHH???
    Posts
    1,938
    Guido openly admitted to being an ex junkie, why no prejudice towards him???

    Being Biased is Ignorant, which i thought you where supposed to be better than that.

    In the real world, an Ego like that would lead to many problems, Atleast around where I live.

    You seem to suffer from a Superiority complex Disorder. Because you claim to be a better life form than the rest of us, When the fact is, no life is worth more than another. We are all equal weather some of us chose to believe that or not.

    claiming to be a god amongst bluelighters isnt as far fetched as it sounds, but if you truly believe what your spouting out, I would talk to a psyche and see what kind of underlying problem it might be.

    Superiority complex though seems to be the most accurate discription of what you claim to believe.

    And can we please cut out the F*gget, homo, C*ck Sucking derogatory homosexual language.

    this is supposed to be a mature forum
    Reply With Quote
     

  25. Collapse Details
     
    Quote Originally Posted by deroxor View Post
    Guido openly admitted to being an ex junkie, why no prejudice towards him???

    Being Biased is Ignorant, which i thought you where supposed to be better than that.

    In the real world, an Ego like that would lead to many problems, Atleast around where I live.

    You seem to suffer from a Superiority complex Disorder. Because you claim to be a better life form than the rest of us, When the fact is, no life is worth more than another. We are all equal weather some of us chose to believe that or not.

    claiming to be a god amongst bluelighters isnt as far fetched as it sounds, but if you truly believe what your spouting out, I would talk to a psyche and see what kind of underlying problem it might be.

    Superiority complex though seems to be the most accurate discription of what you claim to believe.

    And can we please cut out the F*gget, homo, C*ck Sucking derogatory homosexual language.

    this is supposed to be a mature forum
    Right. The Japanese doctor with 3 kids is totally equal to an American meth addict who robs and steals to feed an addiction. Yeah. Totally equal life bro. I hope you're not as dumb as you sound with that pathetic socio-idealistic view on society. Fact: There are people in this world who belong in gutter, and there are people in this world who should be exterminated for the good of society and the gene pool as a whole. Use more emotional appeals. I don't care. No amount of sociology knowledge that you have is going to convince me that certain human beings are not inherently superior to others.

    Guido acknowledges the fact that quitting dope only set him back to the standards of an average human being. He doesn't claim to be strong because he beat an addiction and then ride a high horse because he lives his life the way he's supposed to. Let me guess, you're one of those people who believes quitting drugs is an accomplishment? And that getting intoxicated is a natural drive? At least he stopped heroin before getting on steroids, unlike you. You take AAS advice from your fucking dealer. You think any experienced bodybuilder is going to take you seriously? Jesus Christ, steroids are maybe 2% of this entire thing. Please don't claim there is any bias going on toward members of this forum. You think I'm here to impress anyone? Give me a break. I've informed more than a fair share of people, and if I can educate just one young kid who is planning to get on Test to drink a gallon of milk per day and lift his balls off while doing SS instead, it will be worth flaming all the pathetic garbage in the process. If not, he'll always remember that one guy on Bluelight who called him a fucking idiotic oaf.

    Stop taking every insult to heart. Try to understand the basis of it instead. I mean, for fucks' sake dude, you're taking steroids and you don't even know what complex carbs are. You really see nothing wrong with that shit? A 10th grader who finished a rudimentary nutrition course could tell me what a complex carb is. You don't take steroids because you have passion for the bodybuilding lifestyle. You take them because without them, you would be a zombie.

    I answered your original questions in a more than lengthy response. Stop trying to run a Freudian psycho-evaluation on me. When you decide to grow a pair of balls and get on a diet with a real routine, I will be more than happy to give you advice.

    As for that last part of your post, I don't think I have ever used any of those words in a completely serious, non-facetious tone. Not even in real life.
    Last edited by Voxide; 17-02-2012 at 04:26.
    Reply With Quote
     

Page 4 of 93 FirstFirst 12345678142454 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •