Bluelight

Thread: PED SOCIAL V. Meathead's Tea-Break

Page 84 of 91 FirstFirst ... 346474808182838485868788 ... LastLast
Results 2,076 to 2,100 of 2260
  1. Collapse Details
     
    Moderator
    Performance Enhancing Drugs
    Genetic Freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,105
    Happy New Year everyone..
    Reply With Quote
     

  2. Collapse Details
     
    Moderator
    Performance Enhancing Drugs
    CFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Yoo Kay
    Posts
    4,424
    Happy New Year mate
    Reply With Quote
     

  3. Collapse Details
     
    Bluelight Crew RedLeader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    तमसोमा ज्योतिर् गमया
    Posts
    12,011
    So what do you guys actually think about SARM cycles as a bridge between natural and AAS? Meaning, is there an argument for a natural to use SARMs before actually moving to test? Do you think SARMs are a bad idea without a test base? That SARMs should only be hand-selected to supplement real AAS cycles, etc. Didn't want to start an actual thread on this but did want to hear

    And happy new year to you all :-)
    Last edited by RedLeader; 05-01-2017 at 17:58.
    Reply With Quote
     

  4. Collapse Details
     
    Moderator
    Performance Enhancing Drugs
    CFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Yoo Kay
    Posts
    4,424
    With or without a test base, most SARMs are pretty suppressive of the HPTA. I think people see them as a soft option because they're relatively easy to get hold of. But it's not a bridge between natural and AAS, and I think we should put them both in the same category.
    Reply With Quote
     

  5. Collapse Details
     
    Bluelight Crew RedLeader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    तमसोमा ज्योतिर् गमया
    Posts
    12,011
    ^ Thanks for the reply.

    My buddy and I today were having an argument about the barbells at our gym. I said that at the absolute most they would vary would be by a fifth of a pound. So we weighed four different barbells and got 44.1, 44.7, 45.1 and 46.3lbs. I found this actually quite suprising/disturbing. As someone who microloads, I am going to turn into the token guy at the gym who is possessive over one particular barbell. I get that plates chip and wear down over time, but I don't get why the bars would vary so much seemingly out of the factory.

    I also started taking yoga classes this weekend and am going to keep going once or twice a week. Going to see if this has any noticeable impact on my squat progression.
    Reply With Quote
     

  6. Collapse Details
     
    Moderator
    Performance Enhancing Drugs
    CFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Yoo Kay
    Posts
    4,424
    I think the weight variation is normal. They're mostly cheaply made in China and I doubt quality control is high on what's essentially a lump of metal with maybe a wrapping of rubber and some plastic bits. I remember I had this York dumbbell set given to me as a present when I was about 10, and the weights were so inaccurate you could clearly see the size difference lol.

    I don't care about the precision now, as I train instinctively. 40lbs might feel as heavy as 45 on some days, so knowing the exact weight isn't really relevant.
    Reply With Quote
     

  7. Collapse Details
     
    Progress pic...

    Reply With Quote
     

  8. Collapse Details
     
    Moderator
    Performance Enhancing Drugs
    CFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Yoo Kay
    Posts
    4,424
    Lol, that's me after a month on DNP
    Reply With Quote
     

  9. Collapse Details
     
    Bluelight Crew RedLeader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    तमसोमा ज्योतिर् गमया
    Posts
    12,011
    Nice progress, nut. You still claining natty?
    Reply With Quote
     

  10. Collapse Details
     
    Just Hydroxycut.
    Reply With Quote
     

  11. Collapse Details
     
    Bluelight Crew RedLeader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    तमसोमा ज्योतिर् गमया
    Posts
    12,011
    Curious what all of you'd pick for favourite seafood. I'm currently baking some calamari, which I have not had in ages, and am really looking forward to eating it. My apartment smells amazing. I make salmon, tuna and swordfish regularly, but I'm wanting to sample some different stuff, possibly more exotic/expensive, once in a while.
    Reply With Quote
     

  12. Collapse Details
     
    Moderator
    Performance Enhancing Drugs
    CFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Yoo Kay
    Posts
    4,424
    Yum. Invite me over for dinner!

    I like your choices. I also like octopus, clams, scallops, mussels, prawns (shrimp), red snapper (northern), trout, skate, haddock and bream (dorada).
    Reply With Quote
     

  13. Collapse Details
     
    Bluelight Crew RedLeader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    तमसोमा ज्योतिर् गमया
    Posts
    12,011
    Never heard of skate or dorada. I learned of a fish market in my area and intend to go there later this week, so I will keep those in mind. I've read a couple top chefs saying that sardines (when done well) are the most underrated seafood. I don't know if I have ever had them, though I feel like I have been conditioned to find them disgusting. Have you had them?
    Reply With Quote
     

  14. Collapse Details
     
    Moderator
    Performance Enhancing Drugs
    CFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Yoo Kay
    Posts
    4,424
    I eat lots of tinned sardines and mackerel for the fish oils or as quick snacks - they're as common as tinned salmon and tuna in the UK. Thus I find them a bit boring. However sardines fried the way the Portuguese do is very tasty (but probably not so healthy lol).
    Reply With Quote
     

  15. Collapse Details
     
    Bluelight Crew nolys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    I'm asking the fucking questions!
    Posts
    3,581
    What's up lads
    Reply With Quote
     

  16. Collapse Details
     
    Moderator
    Performance Enhancing Drugs
    Genetic Freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,105
    Quote Originally Posted by nolys View Post
    What's up lads
    Still here paul, how's life treating you..
    Reply With Quote
     

  17. Collapse Details
     
    Bluelight Crew nolys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    I'm asking the fucking questions!
    Posts
    3,581
    Only been getting better and better over the past 18 months, ex gf helped me get over the abuse my ex ex gf gave me, then I ended it with her after certain problems, now better than ever. And yourself?
    Reply With Quote
     

  18. Collapse Details
     
    Bluelight Crew nolys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    I'm asking the fucking questions!
    Posts
    3,581
    On cycle atm too...
    250mg test e
    400mg deca
    40-50mg pd dbol depending on my mood
    10mg superdrol pwo
    Reply With Quote
     

  19. Collapse Details
     
    Bluelight Crew RedLeader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    तमसोमा ज्योतिर् गमया
    Posts
    12,011
    Today wrapped up two weeks of running Smolov squat and bench concurrently in preparation for the state meet the first week in June. Bench feels really good on this progression and I think going up 2.5lbs/week for 12 more weeks is achievable. Smolov squat, on the other hand, is absolutely brutal. I do think that if I make it through it I could add 50lbs by June, but minor injuries seem like a totally valid concern. My left knee has been bothering me just a bit for a few weeks now...I have to have the maturity to call it quits if this feels like too much. I just need to get my squat up by that much if I want to have any hope of placing.
    Reply With Quote
     

  20. Collapse Details
     
    Moderator
    Performance Enhancing Drugs
    Genetic Freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,105
    Quote Originally Posted by nolys View Post
    On cycle atm too...
    250mg test e
    400mg deca
    40-50mg pd dbol depending on my mood
    10mg superdrol pwo
    Might be a bit on the high side, regards estrogen related side effects... maybe try 20mg...

    5mg works fine for me pre-workout..
    Reply With Quote
     

  21. Collapse Details
     
    Bluelight Crew nolys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    I'm asking the fucking questions!
    Posts
    3,581
    Quote Originally Posted by Genetic Freak View Post
    Might be a bit on the high side, regards estrogen related side effects... maybe try 20mg...

    5mg works fine for me pre-workout..
    I'm running the test and deca low enough and found that I don't experience sides at this dosage from previous cycles
    Reply With Quote
     

  22. Collapse Details
     
    Moderator
    Performance Enhancing Drugs
    CFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Yoo Kay
    Posts
    4,424
    Quote Originally Posted by RedLeader View Post
    Today wrapped up two weeks of running Smolov squat and bench concurrently in preparation for the state meet the first week in June. Bench feels really good on this progression and I think going up 2.5lbs/week for 12 more weeks is achievable. Smolov squat, on the other hand, is absolutely brutal. I do think that if I make it through it I could add 50lbs by June, but minor injuries seem like a totally valid concern. My left knee has been bothering me just a bit for a few weeks now...I have to have the maturity to call it quits if this feels like too much. I just need to get my squat up by that much if I want to have any hope of placing.
    Great stuff, the meet should be fun.

    But yeah, your knee needs a break. I used to train through so much pain and caused so much cartilage damage. At the very least, stagger the increases or practice a few light weeks in between to allow for some recovery and improved CNS coordination.
    Reply With Quote
     

  23. Collapse Details
     
    Moderator
    Performance Enhancing Drugs
    CFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Yoo Kay
    Posts
    4,424
    Quote Originally Posted by nolys View Post
    I'm running the test and deca low enough and found that I don't experience sides at this dosage from previous cycles
    How's the life situation? Last time you popped over you were having major girl trouble I think..
    Reply With Quote
     

  24. Collapse Details
     
    Bluelight Crew nolys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    I'm asking the fucking questions!
    Posts
    3,581
    Quote Originally Posted by CFC View Post
    How's the life situation? Last time you popped over you were having major girl trouble I think..
    Which girl? The one who hit me constantly, cheated on me constantly and made me feel worthless then accused me of hitting her?

    Or the next one who was riddled with anxiety, couldn't leave the house, had to babysit her constantly then eventually ended up getting hit by her a number of times? That one ended up neatly breaking my jaw, bit me until my skin broke and blood was everywhere then pushed her dad down the stairs and broke his collar bone. She was only like 90lbs too lol.

    But genuinely I feel better than I ever have in my life, had a number of drug problems I never realised were problems until I stopped taking them. I forgot what happiness was. But fuck now do I feel good. Being sober without all these women problems is like being high all the time if that even makes sense.

    You never realise how fucked your head is until you have sorted it out.
    Reply With Quote
     

  25. Collapse Details
     
    Moderator
    Performance Enhancing Drugs
    Genetic Freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,105
    Quote Originally Posted by nolys View Post
    Which girl? The one who hit me constantly, cheated on me constantly and made me feel worthless then accused me of hitting her?

    Or the next one who was riddled with anxiety, couldn't leave the house, had to babysit her constantly then eventually ended up getting hit by her a number of times? That one ended up neatly breaking my jaw, bit me until my skin broke and blood was everywhere then pushed her dad down the stairs and broke his collar bone. She was only like 90lbs too lol.

    But genuinely I feel better than I ever have in my life, had a number of drug problems I never realised were problems until I stopped taking them. I forgot what happiness was. But fuck now do I feel good. Being sober without all these women problems is like being high all the time if that even makes sense.

    You never realise how fucked your head is until you have sorted it out.
    I thought that was normal over there, Celtic genetics...lol

    If some woman bit me, I'd kick her arse and shout "Get back in the kitchen bitch"...
    Reply With Quote
     

Page 84 of 91 FirstFirst ... 346474808182838485868788 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •