Bluelight

Thread: Heroin in Baltimore - DC - Richmond

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 393
  1. Collapse Details
     
    #26
    Bluelighter jones-in_J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Baltimore. Spending my rent money on filipino hookers
    Posts
    1,547
    People in the county wanna tax the shit out of you though, the only people i know that sell around bel air get high too so you know the price/quantity isnt right, fuck that id rather go to the source

    And yea scramble can be real bad ssometimes just like raw can too though. I mean scramble is MADE OF raw, plus its got other shit in there to intensify it so just think of it like that and u know theres gotta be some good kind out there



    Since this is the baltimore heroin thread i figure ill tell stories of the two times i got burned when buying from random ppl in the ghetto

    The first time i hardly got ripped off but in a sense i did lol i had been snoking crack all nigbt and desperately needed to come down so i hit the streets for a couple pills of dope.. it was late so instead of just driving around waiting for ppl to yell for me i just pulled up to ppl and asked lol. Anyway long story short i found a guy he said he had raw. Bought it, went homee ready to finally comee down.. open the bag aaaand more crack inside haha

    The otber time i was in the same situation driving around late asking whoever was out and this guy produced "3 pills of scramble" wrapped in a grocery bag anhway so i triedto smell it to make surre it was dope before buying and all i smelt was his ass hahaha

    Anyway git home and finally got them opened and idk wtf was in them wasnt dope though lol
     

  2. Collapse Details
     
    #27
    Bluelighter XThexXTank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    America
    Posts
    1,101
    ^I don't know about coppin in Bel Air that much cuz most of my connects for that stuff are up in Grace and thats fuckin true EVERYTHIN is so fuckin overpriced. I dont fuck with the perc 30s anymore. Use to be my favorite thing, sit back and blow a coupla 30s. SHit got so expensive I gotta move on, and im not like fuckin rich or nothing.

    If I ever run to the city for that stuff im going with someone whos got a call up connect so were in and out. Fuck, you take one wrong fuckin turn and yer into the slums and i dont fuckin exactly blend in down there ya know what im saying.
     

  3. Collapse Details
     
    #28
    Bluelighter jones-in_J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Baltimore. Spending my rent money on filipino hookers
    Posts
    1,547
    Quote Originally Posted by XThexXTank View Post
    ^I don't know about coppin in Bel Air that much cuz most of my connects for that stuff are up in Grace and thats fuckin true EVERYTHIN is so fuckin overpriced. I dont fuck with the perc 30s anymore. Use to be my favorite thing, sit back and blow a coupla 30s. SHit got so expensive I gotta move on, and im not like fuckin rich or nothing.

    If I ever run to the city for that stuff im going with someone whos got a call up connect so were in and out. Fuck, you take one wrong fuckin turn and yer into the slums and i dont fuckin exactly blend in down there ya know what im saying.
    Same here man i stick out like a sore thumb haha thats why i had to stop copping in the ghettos i woulnt of made it long before getting pulled over and busted

    And youre also right about oxycodone prices goin fucking crazyy-- and between that and the oxy op's coming out and a similar opana tamper-proof formula i cant imagine how many people switched to heroin

    Oh how i miss you opana
     

  4. Collapse Details
     
    #29
    Bluelighter jones-in_J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Baltimore. Spending my rent money on filipino hookers
    Posts
    1,547
    Oh and anotber thing i personally have experienced with scramble and am wondering if anyone else has notuced the same thing?--

    The high from scramble sometimes feels... for lack of a better term... dirtier then raw

    It seems like scramble makes me a lot more itchy to the point where its uncomfkrtable and also the high is more... the only way ibcan describe it is groggy? Its not always like this the batches vary a kot of course, but as a geberal rule id ssy this is normally the case in my expemrkemfme..
     

  5. Collapse Details
     
    #30
    Bluelighter jones-in_J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Baltimore. Spending my rent money on filipino hookers
    Posts
    1,547
    *experience

    Oh and like i said earlier though the rush from scramble is without parallel. Mmmm
     

  6. Collapse Details
     
    #31
    Bluelighter patricknyc28's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    128
    How easy is it for someone who doesnt live in Bmore to find a spot and cop?

    Hows the soft?
     

  7. Collapse Details
     
    #32
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    80
    this scramble def makes me itchy as hell... but not groggy...if anything, the opposite effect and keeps me awake. For some reason, seems tough to keep a somewhat normal sleep schedule lately. I will fall asleep for an hour or so, then wake back up. It seems the last week or so the routine has been to get a total of maybe 2, 3 hours at the max of not-very-restful sleep before i give up and just get up for the day. Surprisingly not dragging ass throughout that day as much as I would expect to be, then the 2nd night i usually get an ok amount of sleep, at least 5, 6 hours if not 10. But yeah, every other night it seems i end up staying up almost all night. Could also be because I had been without smoke for the last 2 weeks as i am usually a daily smoker. Although in times past when i went without smoking, it didn't effect my ability to fall asleep..just gave me lots of crazy dreams (thankfully got some last night, and shew! after those 2 weeks...i got high as SHIT and i certainly slept like a baby!)



    and that is the sole reason i switched to dope...is because the prices just out of control for the 'blues' as my people call em. can spend X amount of $$ for some 30s or a 1/5th that amount on some caps and have the same result. i def do not like that fact, but I don't know...i am obviously not yet committed enough to stick with subs for more than a week or 2 at a time; and financially the blues just absolutely kill you in the wallet,
    Last edited by dankJ; 20-06-2012 at 09:22.
     

  8. Collapse Details
     
    #33
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by patricknyc28 View Post
    How easy is it for someone who doesnt live in Bmore to find a spot and cop?

    Hows the soft?

    Man..i don't think I could work up the nerve to do that...just go to a random place/people and try and score. Wouldn't even know how to go about it and seems crazy to just ask someone who may look the part lol. Although from reading other posts, seems plenty common that they will announce themselves to you.
     

  9. Collapse Details
     
    #34
    Bluelighter jones-in_J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Baltimore. Spending my rent money on filipino hookers
    Posts
    1,547
    Yea sleep on smack has always been a bitch fir me too. Its funny cuz youll be falling asleep standing up but when you actually want to lay doen and fall asleep you cant stay sleeping lol.... a couple nights ago i actuwlly fell asleep while standing completely up, i woke up falling backwards and BARELY caugbt myself from falling completely over and made a loud fucking noise... which would of been a disaster im living back witb my mom and my rooms right next to hers and she wakes up at the slightest noise... and i call her the detective cuz thats hiw she acts with me lol

    Anywah if j would of fallen she def Woulda known i was fuckmmdmmmkk
     

  10. Collapse Details
     
    #35
    Bluelighter jones-in_J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Baltimore. Spending my rent money on filipino hookers
    Posts
    1,547
    *fucked up and i would of maybe gotten kicked out since sbe thinks im getting high again and im on thin ice alresdh lol
     

  11. Collapse Details
     
    #36
    Bluelighter jones-in_J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Baltimore. Spending my rent money on filipino hookers
    Posts
    1,547
    Quote Originally Posted by dankJ View Post
    Man..i don't think I could work up the nerve to do that...just go to a random place/people and try and score. Wouldn't even know how to go about it and seems crazy to just ask someone who may look the part lol. Although from reading other posts, seems plenty common that they will announce themselves to you.

    You must of not been to a ghetto drug neighborhood before. They just yell out the names of wut theyre selling... some people will just
    Wave you over too
     

  12. Collapse Details
     
    #37
    Bluelighter jones-in_J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Baltimore. Spending my rent money on filipino hookers
    Posts
    1,547
    Does anyone here snort scramblee?

    I think snorting raw is great and much better then snorting scramble

    In fact snorting scramble is basically the most god awedul thing in the world in my experienxe. It burns fucking TERRIBLE, has the worst drip and even when i bad no tolerance barely got me high

    I definately thinm scramble is made obly for shooting, does anyone here actually enjoy snorting it?
     

  13. Collapse Details
     
    #38
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    80
    i bump it....is the only way i take it and stuffs the nose up some, but i dont think it burns too much
     

  14. Collapse Details
     
    #39
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Manchester, UK.
    Posts
    1,530
    Thngs I'd do to live in Baltimore...
     

  15. Collapse Details
     
    #40
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by SproutOnSmack View Post
    Thngs I'd do to live in Baltimore...

    Trust me...you do NOT want to live in Boddymore, Murderland! You could not pay me enough to live in the city...going up there for 20 minutes at a time to cop is more than enough for me! Although it is fun to go to Camden Yards and Fells Point is ok. Never been much for the 'club' scene so could care less about that. There are a few decent spots for playing shows (and going to) if youre in a band, like Fletchers, Sonar, Rams Head, etc.


    Have also noticed with the scramble that when i take a line, it numbs my throat like good blow always does. Raw doesn't, however.
     

  16. Collapse Details
     
    #41
    Bluelighter XThexXTank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    America
    Posts
    1,101
    Idk but i kinda liked snorting scramble. It was all fuckin fluffy powder n shit. Just sat there playing with it. Not messy at all and it didnt really burn. That all i know tho becuase i ran into it only one time and just picked up a large batch
     

  17. Collapse Details
     
    #42
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    80
    yup...and has that 'taste' when ya bump it too. but much better to live OUTside the city
     

  18. Collapse Details
     
    #43
    Senior Moderator
    Support
    Tommyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    13,992
    Quote Originally Posted by jones-in_J View Post
    In every thread here people swear that NO type of heroin needs to be cooked (heated before injected) which is true for raw and tar but even though its probably about to start an argument i PROMISE that scramble needsll to be heated before injection

    If anyone knows more about scramble please post it, i hear they have it in detroit too but scramble definately isnt anywhere near as well knowl
    Well they are right that no type of heroin needs to be cooked. The actual diacetylmorphine content in the scramble will dissolve without being cooked, it's the other shit (maybe the stuff that gives the different rush) that needs to be heated to dissolve. Just because heroin is mixed with other stuff doesn't make it any less soluble in water @ room temp (other than that maybe a little more water may be needed if some of the water is going towards dissolving other things). I guess another exception would be if a pharmaceutical company made heroin in an abuse-resistant formulation like the OP OxyContin or the new Opanas, but that's not happening with street heroin.
     

  19. Collapse Details
     
    #44
    Bluelighter jones-in_J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Baltimore. Spending my rent money on filipino hookers
    Posts
    1,547
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommyboy View Post
    Well they are right that no type of heroin needs to be cooked. The actual diacetylmorphine content in the scramble will dissolve without being cooked, it's the other shit (maybe the stuff that gives the different rush) that needs to be heated to dissolve. Just because heroin is mixed with other stuff doesn't make it any less soluble in water @ room temp (other than that maybe a little more water may be needed if some of the water is going towards dissolving other things). I guess another exception would be if a pharmaceutical company made heroin in an abuse-resistant formulation like the OP OxyContin or the new Opanas, but that's not happening with street heroin.
    Maybe it is cuz of the cut youre probably right.. but regardless scramble is considered a form of heroin and needs to be cooked thats my point.
     

  20. Collapse Details
     
    #45
    Bluelighter jones-in_J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Baltimore. Spending my rent money on filipino hookers
    Posts
    1,547
    What the fuck mods merged my thread again

    Baltimores considered the heroin capital of the US i dont know how that doesnt warrant it having a thread of its own instead of having DC in front of it when chicago deserved its own thread?

    Meh whatever, still annoying though.

    And to the persin who said they want to live in baltimore i second that you definately wouldnt want to its a shithole. Living in the ccounty like half an hour away like i do isnt bad though... close enough to get good dope but far enough to be away from all the killings/robberies
     

  21. Collapse Details
     
    #46
    Bluelighter MemphisX3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Memphrica
    Posts
    11,895
    my guess is this thread wont last.....its gonna be the same like 4 posters over and over again
     

  22. Collapse Details
     
    #47
    Greenlighter jtrice1977's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    a very smelly town
    Posts
    6
    im from bmore. started playing around 1991 with scramble. b&q is the street name of scrambles cut (which can be quanine, diphenhydramine or any variety of shit you buy from some vitamin store)...one guy decided to use a bit of fetanyl to cut his scramble testers with, along with some other who knows what, and people were dieing in the streets (literally). the line at that dope spot the next morning was 100 deep in an abandonded houses back yard at 6 am but that was 10 years ago. someone in another thread mentioned smackdown in bmore. gone now but was so reliable for years. scramble is a completely different habit. the rush is way more intense. must be from the cut everyone on the street says. in any case, when you have a scramble habit raw may get you out the gate, but it isnt going to give you that initial rush that the scramble does. you most definitely have to cook it. and i also found most raw could stand a little heat as well. we arent getting 100% shit on the street, so it all has some type of cut in it. a little heat usually takes care of that. there is no way to explain "how-to" to someone who has never sat with a spoon and lighter in hand every morning for 20 years (minus bits in county/state/detox/rehab/psych wards) if someone out there is willing to throw their entire life away to learn how to cook dope, it should only cost you about $100. by that time you will know when to take the heat off.
     

  23. Collapse Details
     
    #48
    Moderator
    North & South American Social & Drug Discussion
    RecklessWOT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    On drugs.
    Posts
    4,497
    Quote Originally Posted by jones-in_J View Post
    What the fuck mods merged my thread again

    Baltimores considered the heroin capital of the US i dont know how that doesnt warrant it having a thread of its own instead of having DC in front of it when chicago deserved its own thread?

    Meh whatever, still annoying though.
    The title has DC in front of it because the DC thread was requested and created first, and being that Baltimore and DC are extremely close to eachother plus the fact that the DC thread wasn't really moving we just lumped the two in together. Does it really make that much of a difference?
    Chicago has its own thread because it's not right next to another major city. Note how the Paterson thread is actually Paterson/North Jersey. We can't have a separate thread for each and every specific city out there there'd end up being a thousand that wouldn't see much traffic. They're regional threads, if two cities are nearby they're going to be in the same thread.

    I merged your thread into this one because we don't need a bunch of different threads about the exact same topic, and there is already an official Baltimore/DC thread. You're not supposed to create your own regional heroin thread anyway, you're supposed to PM a mod and request it per the new heroin threads policy (there's even a sticky explaining exactly that)
    __________________________________________________
    BLUANASADD Guidelines
     

  24. Collapse Details
     
    #49
    Moderator
    North & South American Social & Drug Discussion
    RecklessWOT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    On drugs.
    Posts
    4,497
    The raw can stand the heat as you say, but the whole reason behind not wanting to heat your shot isn't because it will damage the dope. If it doesn't dissolve at room temperature in water and you have to cook it up to break down, don't you think it's gonna re-solidify once it cools down? I sure don't want a bunch of solid shit floating around through my veins.
    __________________________________________________
    BLUANASADD Guidelines
     

  25. Collapse Details
     
    #50
    Bluelighter jones-in_J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Baltimore. Spending my rent money on filipino hookers
    Posts
    1,547
    I still think miixxing it with DC written before it makes it get a lot less attention. No one on here has even mentioned anything about DC, its not that close and the thread was getting more posts before it was merged again.

    Dont mean to make a big deal about it but given that no one on here has mentioned or given a shit about DC dope it doesnt make sense to have it combined
     

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •