Bluelight

Thread: DXM: which cough syrup to buy?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by DeathDomokun View Post
    In my experience it'd cost 2-3 large bottles for a hit of acid. I also prefer DXM to acid. I'd love to find Ketamine like I can LSD, but that's not the case..
    2-3large bottles for a hit of acid???? wtf son, i know prices etc aren't supposed to be mentioned, but mate, you being ripped off hardcore yo

2. Collapse Details

I know this is super late, but I would like to point this out for future viewers. I recently bought a 2 pack of cough syrup at a pharmacy and it had 1 bottle pure DXM without Acetametaphin or Guafisine or any other nasty extras, so instead of Robitussin DM or Severe you could probably find some of that at your local pharmacy. PS for better quality try Codeine w/ Promethazine or Hydrocodone syrup.

3. Collapse Details

The only brand I'm aware of that has only DXM hbr is adult cough relief dm signature care. It's an absolute bitch to come by. I've only seen it once at an Albertsons and I snagged the last 2 bottles. It's only available at Safeway stores and you can't find it anywhere online. If someone finds where you can order this product, please please please email me and let me know.

4. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Robitussin Dry Cough Forte is DXM and Sorbitol. No Guaifenesin

5. Collapse Details

[MENTION=409335]defaultmechanic[/MENTION] read the label wrong it had guaf and acetaminophen in it, sorry for mis info

6. Collapse Details

One time i took 10 tabs of acid, smoked an ounce of nutmeg and drank a case of plum wine. That must mean you're the biggest pussy ever for taking only 360mg of DXM.

On a serious note, no one is a pussy/coward/loser for not taking stupid amounts of drugs. I hate this culture of dick sizing when it comes to drugs. Some people have a low tolerance and/or sensitive to drugs. There are some people who can metabolise codeine far more efficiently then the population meaning instead of getting 10% of a panadeine forte they metabolise 60-80% of it, getting a far bigger hit then normal.

So don't fucking shit on people because if they feel sick from taking a drug or take a lower dose then you.

7. Collapse Details

Simple. Go into a CVS/Rite Aid and buy their brand called "Adult tussin Long-acting cough" it'll be a blue, white, and orange box. 30mg per 10ml so 354 mg of dextromethorphan per bottle because these come in 118 ml. Cheers.
    Last edited by drug_mentor; 14-03-2017 at 04:12. Reason: No prices

8. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by Pfiffel View Post
    Simple. Go into a CVS/Rite Aid and buy their brand called "Adult tussin Long-acting cough" it'll be a blue, white, and orange box. 30mg per 10ml so 354 mg of dextromethorphan per bottle because these come in 118 ml. Cheers.
    This is an Australian sub forum. We don't have those companies or that product here. We aren't allowed to post prices here either.

In Australia the recommended product is Robitussin Dry Cough Forte.
    Last edited by drug_mentor; 14-03-2017 at 04:12. Reason: Edited price out of quote

9. Collapse Details

MisterVeryBuffed, I tried to send you a PM but the system said it could not be done for one reason or another. My sole purpose for messaging was just to say 'thank you for your years of service to this site'. For as long as I've been around you've been giving good and balanced information. It's very appreciated.

10. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    You can get single ingredient cough syrups in Australia, some of you peeps just aren't looking hard enough. The best bet is Robitussin Dry Cough Forte, the 200ml bottles contain 600mg of Dextromethorphan Hbr, and certain pharmacies have a "value pack" with an extra 50ml of syrup, which adds up to 750mg of Dextromethorphan. There's also Bisolvin Dry Cough, but Robitussin contains a fair bit more.

11. Collapse Details

It's because that account's a greenlighter, halif.

12. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by Halif2 View Post
    MisterVeryBuffed, I tried to send you a PM but the system said it could not be done for one reason or another. My sole purpose for messaging was just to say 'thank you for your years of service to this site'. For as long as I've been around you've been giving good and balanced information. It's very appreciated.
    Thanks man, that's great to hear. I had to disable PM's 12 years ago as I constantly get hit up online from people wanting to score. Becoming the Cannabis King of Bluelight was a terrible competition to win.

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Blonde View Post
    Ignore KillCops! Taking the one with guaifenesin will make you very, very nauseous!

The one you want is Robitussin Dry Cough Forte, also known as Robitussin DX. It comes in blue packaging, and the only active ingredient listed will be dextromethorphan.

Avoid the Benadryl version as it contains sorbitol, which is not pleasant.
    Actually, nausea from guaifenesin varies from person to person. I personally used to take 500 Mg's of dxm (13 Mucinex DM pills) which also had 600 Mg's of guaifenesin per pill. So I was taking 7800 Mg's of guaifenesin at a time. I felt perfectly fine. The trip was just as good as pure dxm. The only thing I can say the guaifenesin did was give me softer shit that day. So I recommend trying it with guaifenesin then seeing how it affects you before paying more for pure dxm.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123