Bluelight

Synthetic Cannabinoids Study

Thread: Are there honestly any worthwhile Research Chemicals?

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolio View Post
    There are a lot of great recovery drugs out there like silymarin, resveratrol, bacopa, rhodiola, DMAE, Vitamin C, idebenone, green tea extract, L-arginine, DHA/EPA, magnesium citrate, curcumin, niacinamide, (R)-potassium alpha lipoic acid... try preloading and postloading with that entire regimen and you'll feel a lot less body load than ever before.
    ...and the wonderful 5-HTP too!

2. Collapse Details

That is all very well and good Coolio, but trying to get access to all of those things is next to impossible these days. I can only imagine what people in the UK can do. Obtain a nice little stockpile of pretty much anything that takes their fancy, and end up with something resembling a kitchen spice rack. And the vast majority of the contents in the said rack are completely legal. Once RC's became difficult to obtain they ended up being no different than the illicits and so you have found yourself back with your average dealer because it is easier.

6-APB & 5-APB are excellent!! one of my favourite experiences on a substance is the first time I tried 6-APB, Ive never felt such euphoria from ANYTHING.
    I agree entirely. What makes me so interested in this compound is that people liken it to MDMA but the reality is it is very much like MDA. Which is not surprising as MDA is its MDXX chemical equivalent. Now what I really want someone to come up with is the N-methyl version of 6-APB, which would be the MDMA equivalent and see how that goes. I suspect it might be very close to the original indeed and very exciting!
    Last edited by Biscuit; 27-07-2012 at 18:30.

3. Collapse Details

Are there any RCs that come close to the euphoria/rush of IV'd cocaine hcl?

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Biscuit View Post
    That is all very well and good Coolio, but trying to get access to all of those things is next to impossible these days.
    Uh? What? They're all over the counter, you can buy them off ******.*** or *******.*** or whatever...
    Last edited by Divine Moments; 05-08-2012 at 11:27. Reason: removed sources

5. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Where did my post go?

There was no breach of the BLUA. I am quite puzzled.

6. Collapse Details

The last chance to evacuate planet earth, before its recycled.
    All are over the counter and for sale online, very easy to obtain, I would suggest to bulk buy over an American nutrition/supplement site to reduce the impact of postage on your hip pocket. America has a much more competitive supplement market with prices dirt cheap if you mass buy

7. Collapse Details

MXE and the 2C family are goodins 4-mar if thats classed as a RC

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Busty St Clare View Post
    I am first to admit that I am old school. I was raised on a diet of cannabis, MDMA, lsd, mushrooms and speed (with the odd bit of ketamine thrown in to lift the mood). When 2CB first entered my life it was some what of a novelty. A subtle miss match of MDMA and acid. After that, a steady flow of 2C alphabets came along, but each one never really matched the original chemicals. Each one has a slight difference but had side effects that were brushed over because it was "better than nothing".

Then more RC's started to enter the scene. To begin with they were legal so it made sense to get excited about them, but they still all lacked the same magic of their original counterpart. The high didn't last as long, or too long, they has a nasty comedown or body load or some were/are so unpredictable that one night they can be awesome, then the next time a nightmare (I'm looking at you JWHx).

While they were legal it was easier to ignore the disappointment, but now that most loop holes are shut are there any of these new compounds worth the effort? If given the choice between ketamine and MXE for example, who would still choose the latter? Have I miss something or are the stream of new drugs coming onto the market just a poor imitation of the originals?
    I'm a ketamine fanatic but it's duration makes it too morish to be functional, when used for spirtuality as these days is what I tend to use psychs for exclusively. Ketamine is a touch more euphoric but you don't LEARN anything from that side of it really, the recreation typically, it's the other side of psychs where the education comes in.

So for one example, mine, here you will find an individual who would rather spend his money on methoxetamine a drug with a perfection duration of 2.5 hours as opposed to 45 minutes for K or 4-5 hours + nasty side effects for dxm.

Completely subjective though, and this is regardless of legal status or price.

The methoxlyated pcp analogs I don't plan on touching with a ten foot poll though. Maybe a memantine derivate. 4homemantine. IDK I suck at chemical masturbation.

As for everything shulgin created?

I think I'd rather have 31 Flavors of Classic Rice-A-Roni than 1. Variety is the spice of life (no pun intended, although Carlin reference was.)

Plus your drug laws our far harsher and customs is far tighter in your country, Holde...
    Last edited by Thou; 08-08-2012 at 18:14.

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Thou View Post
    I'm a ketamine fanatic but it's duration makes it too morish to be functional, when used for spirtuality as these days is what I tend to use psychs for exclusively. Ketamine is a touch more euphoric but you don't LEARN anything from that side of it really, the recreation typically, it's the other side of psychs where the education comes in.

So for one example, mine, here you will find an individual who would rather spend his money on methoxetamine a drug with a perfection duration of 2.5 hours as opposed to 45 minutes for K or 4-5 hours + nasty side effects for dxm.

Completely subjective though, and this is regardless of legal status or price.

The methoxlyated pcp analogs I don't plan on touching with a ten foot poll though. Maybe a memantine derivate. 4homemantine. IDK I suck at chemical masturbation.

As for everything shulgin created?

I think I'd rather have 31 Flavors of Classic Rice-A-Roni than 1. Variety is the spice of life (no pun intended, although Carlin reference was.)

Plus your drug laws our far harsher and customs is far tighter in your country, Holde...
    MXE has wayyy more insightful thoughts than K does...like i get the kinda same thoughts i do when i've dosed a shitload of lsd when im M-holing u should try IM'ing your ket it works much much better than up the nose.way more intense and euphoric

10. Collapse Details

Baltimore. Spending my rent money on filipino hookers
    Ive been using 10mg of mxe snorted per day to lift my mood while taking suboxone and will continue to do so through my week long taper

People here use doses waaaaay higber then what i personally find enjoyable but to each his own

I find the effects to be mild but fucking great though. Especially for opiate withdrawal its soooooo fucking useful

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by junkie skumbag View Post
    MXE has wayyy more insightful thoughts than K does...like i get the kinda same thoughts i do when i've dosed a shitload of lsd when im M-holing u should try IM'ing your ket it works much much better than up the nose.way more intense and euphoric
    Trying taking it with other psychedelics.

7mg insufflated 2cp and various 20mg bumps every hour or of MXE.

The only use I ever found for 2cp, and any other phenethylamine I'm sure would have done a better job. Mescaline would be lovely.

This is ironic in the sense that I'm leaning more and more towards natural things, plants, gods creations, devoid of human distillation.

Do we know of any natural NMDA antagonists though the likes of which mxe could be produced? I'd love to introduce it into an agar dish of mycelium and see what nature does with it.

Any chemists/botanists/mycologists care to chime in on this one? I believe it will hydroxylate it. 4 ho mxe. Is that even possible? We've made cool tryptamines this way, but they resemble one another. It was, however Shulgin himself that said it would hydrolxylate or whatever the proper term is anything you gave it, with some silly example like a tablecloth or a sweatervest.

4 ho sweatervest.

12. Collapse Details

Ex-Bluelighter
    seriously keen to try amt have never heard of it or seen it in australia though

13. Collapse Details

4-aco-dmt, synthetic psilocybin, lab made shrooms, only rc i know that surpasses what it was made to mimic

14. Collapse Details

Just a thought, What if bk-mdma was the only mdma known and now mdma had come out recently as a RC. May one think MDMA is to powerful to be safe and opt for the well known bk version?

15. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I'll second that notion, westy.

I have massive respect for mushrooms, but 4-AcO-DMT brings the same power in a way that I can work with and understand.

Mushrooms leave me in awe (awe = fear and wonder) and make me feel like a little lost tourist in an incredible alien landscape, whereas 4-aces makes me feel like I am the focal test subject in a benign cosmic medical centre where everyone really wants me to reach my full potential.

I mean, the potential for practical insight and deep healing is immense. 4-AcO-DMT reminds me of what it means to be a human; emotions, painful and beautiful; respect for the ever-changing existence-stream; desire to be more complete as a person.

Every experience I've had with it has left me thinking about how I could be better to myself and those around me.

It reminds me that I love life deeply. The reason I get stressed out is because I care about us all.

16. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by laugh View Post
    seriously keen to try amt have never heard of it or seen it in australia though
    Ive tried amt in various doses from 50mgs upto a stupid 150mgs.

Once I combined 130mgs amt with 100mgs + of mxe about 3-4 hours later and had the most psychedelic experiences of my life, parallel universes, drifting in and out of my body, flying through the universe and at one point I was a child again surrounded by white, all I could hear was my breathing and becoming completely at peace with everything, I mean Ive never felt so content ever before. When I was coming down and started to gain a little control my friends were watching fun bob square pants on TV and convinced me they were watching Rocky, I felt highly confused lol. I always have a semblance of reality and control when on drugs but not this time.

some people love amt and some people dont like it. Although I enjoyed my experiences with it Im not in any rush to try it again

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Busty St Clare View Post
    I am first to admit that I am old school. I was raised on a diet of cannabis, MDMA, lsd, mushrooms and speed (with the odd bit of ketamine thrown in to lift the mood). When 2CB first entered my life it was some what of a novelty. A subtle miss match of MDMA and acid. After that, a steady flow of 2C alphabets came along, but each one never really matched the original chemicals. Each one has a slight difference but had side effects that were brushed over because it was "better than nothing".

Then more RC's started to enter the scene. To begin with they were legal so it made sense to get excited about them, but they still all lacked the same magic of their original counterpart. The high didn't last as long, or too long, they has a nasty comedown or body load or some were/are so unpredictable that one night they can be awesome, then the next time a nightmare (I'm looking at you JWHx).

While they were legal it was easier to ignore the disappointment, but now that most loop holes are shut are there any of these new compounds worth the effort? If given the choice between ketamine and MXE for example, who would still choose the latter? Have I miss something or are the stream of new drugs coming onto the market just a poor imitation of the originals?
    I like the blends, there are long lasting blends out there, my fav lasts over 3 hrs and it's much stronger than chronic or hash

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by BongoBongo View Post
    ...and the wonderful 5-HTP too!
    5-HTP really helped level off my depression, but after a few months I noticed my legs were hurting & sore all the time. After I stopped taking the 5htp my leg pain went away, and by that time I had begun to accept my situation.

19. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by lcrlover View Post
    I like the blends, there are long lasting blends out there, my fav lasts over 3 hrs and it's much stronger than chronic or hash
    Not in Australia at the moment. Everything that is available for commercial currently lasts around 20 minutes or so if they have been made with the new process. The decent stuff was all made illegal on the 1st May.

20. Collapse Details

Ex-Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by mister View Post
    Ive tried amt in various doses from 50mgs upto a stupid 150mgs.

Once I combined 130mgs amt with 100mgs + of mxe about 3-4 hours later and had the most psychedelic experiences of my life, parallel universes, drifting in and out of my body, flying through the universe and at one point I was a child again surrounded by white, all I could hear was my breathing and becoming completely at peace with everything, I mean Ive never felt so content ever before. When I was coming down and started to gain a little control my friends were watching fun bob square pants on TV and convinced me they were watching Rocky, I felt highly confused lol. I always have a semblance of reality and control when on drugs but not this time.

some people love amt and some people dont like it. Although I enjoyed my experiences with it Im not in any rush to try it again
    Yeh I got interested in it after reading xorkoths experiments over in trip reports

Your in Australia mister? Melbs probs

21. Collapse Details

I found both 2C-E and 2C-D to be very unique. I never got much with AMT but I never went that high, I don't think, and mostly vaporized it, which was nice and mellow.

I just ordered some 4-AcO-DMT, and 25D-NBOMe, to play with.

All the ones I have tried, I have found worthwhile, to experience, not that I would redose with many of them, except, so far, 2C-D. Then again, I have considered the possibility of revisiting E. Seeing how age and my improved ability to navigate my surroundings, that has come with the age, acted with the experiences. I would try it, given time. So yea, worthwhile.

But right now, for now, I'm just trying these things. I know I'll come back to LSD, but I wander. LSD is not always there. I wish it were. Even if it were, I'd still be curious.

22. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    ^enjoy 4-AcO-DMT, twentysix. It's amazing.

People have said that 2C-D is one of the less potent/intense of the 2C family, but it (in combination with MXE) gave me one of the most intensely visual experiences of my life. I've never witnessed such fluidity, tracers, warping - the carpet came up from the floor to my face to say "hi".

As for aMT: I had to be careful with it, as it clashes with the SSRIs I'm on, but in small doses taken orally I found it to be extremely stimulating and very conducive to creative output. If you're into making music, a small amount of aMT can go a long way.

And just to reiterate: 3-MeO-PCP nearly drove me mad, but is one of the most incredible substances I've ever encountered - intense insight into the mechanics of life's operation.

23. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    I found 2c-e to be very interesting. my buddy gave me a cap of wat he said to be 20 mg one night and in the spirit of exploration i popedit in my mouth. it took about an hour and a half to start feeling the effects and aother hour later i was feeling thefull effects. the feeling was reminesint of acid and mushrooms. the 2c-e had a somewhat strong and uncomfortable body load unlike lsd but isnt so terrible that it took away from enjoyment. there were vey strong visuals much more so than acid but little of the mind fuck and complete change of preception from acid. 2-ce also lasts around 12 hours in my expierience. it was a very good time an i definately find it worthwhile enough too try it again at a higher dose. Does anyone else share my feelings or have expierence with this interesting reasearch chemical?

24. Collapse Details

The 2C-D + MXE experience sounds interesting. I can definitely see that one doing that, although the only dissociative I've tried is nitrous. My experience with 2C-D was rather reckless, but considering people were dosing up to 100 mg without problems, and I only ordered 500, I think- when I got it, I felt rather safe eyeballing the compound, by halving it. I did the same with 2C-E, but that was a little more... dangerous (though nothing bad came from it).

Still, given the choice if one or the other for the rest of my life, I'd choose LSD.

2C-E is definitely a very visual drug. I did experience a head-trip (it was difficult at periods), but I don't know how much I took. I think I estimated 17 mg. Haha. In the morning after/still during the experience, I saw a kind of tracer I never have before. I wouldn't call it a tracer, really, but I put my hand to the morning, pink, and blue, and purple-probably, sky, as my friend and I rode around in a boat, on the lake. Holding my hand out there, it was as if I disturbed a fluid, when I would touch a certain point, away from me. It didn't occur close, I don't think, only this.. "bubble", around us. It was as if it wasn't real. You know. Illusion. Another way of describing the visual was like running your fingers through satin/silk, perhaps. water/satin/silk. Very silky.

Great, great stuff. It's too bad it's illegal now.

LSD might be, for me, in the way it feels in my body... a friend... a daily driver. It's just very close. Not that I want to trip daily. But if I had to take a substance daily, it would be LSD.

I can't say that about the others... But they are definitely worthwhile, again.

DPT- I have heard, is a good one. I am trying to locate a source for it. Suddenly, after one experience with LSD (after years of abstinence), I am wanting to start a collection. The next I will likely buy, is MXE and/or 3-MeO-PCP and/or or 2-MeO-Ket and/or 4-HO-DIPT, and/or possibly 4-HO-MET and/or 4-HO-MIPT, and/or 6/5-apb. Those are some of the ones that are sticking out, to me. That and 25C-NBOMe. B and I, I will have to think about some more. I'm entering that field with the 25D- the least tested of four, seemingly.

I have to admit I am a little scared of some of the 4-HO tryptamines though, as I have heard of one person who took 4-HO-MET who had dark urine while tripping, and for weeks afterwards. Said his pee smelled like "Old man piss". He didn't seem worried, but that doesn't seem good. I have heard that mushrooms are hard on the kidneys, though no more than a small amount of alcohol. I'm wondering if he was using a lot of this compound, or something else. The report is on Erowid. I wish they allowed for some discussion on that site, because there are often some things that seem there might have been other factors... but people err, and leave stuff out, leaving an unclear picture. Most reports, but that one, seem it's benign.

There's one about 4-HO-DIPT that was unsettling, but 95% of the reports seem good on that one, too. Not to mean they all loved it/had a great time, but it felt safe, with few side effects. 4-AcO-DMT seems relatively safe. If it had some of the problems that I've heard in the others, even though those were pretty isolated cases, I might not be as willing. I was all about the 4-HO-MET, trying it, until I read that one report.

Then one that turned me off of 25I-NBOMe was on Erowid under Trainwrecks and Trip Disasters where a newcomer to the world of psychedelic drugs was broken in with 500 mics of it, the 25I. At one point, he stopped talking, and the person reporting the experience, who had set it up/planned it, had to take him to the hospital, eventually. The kid stopped talking, his lips turned blue. Not sure what happened. I might be mixing reports up, but they said he could have died, his mg/k levels dropping. I wonder what might have caused that? Scary. But 25D is way more unknown, so who knows what could happen with it. I'll see. Probably doing at least 2 mg. Each blotter will have ~800 mics. Two will be 1.6. Three then would be 2.4. So I'll take 2.5 blotters.

I guess... I like the variety- the exploration. But LSD... is something.
    Last edited by twentysix; 13-08-2012 at 01:15.

25. Collapse Details

2C-e has way too much of a body load from experience. Plus I have seen/read too many unpredictable experiences that ended in a right mess. Sure I have seen lsd end badly but that is usually in high dose cases with very poor mind set and setting. Maybe it's because I have more experince with lsd and know what works for me, but I have never really enjoyed any of the 2C's other than 2cb. Even then I'd much prefer to candy flip with a nice dose of mdma.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast