Bluelight

Synthetic Cannabinoids Study

Thread: Are there honestly any worthwhile Research Chemicals?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Residing in the residue of the contexture.....
    Eh just make sure to prepare ahead and theres nothing to worry about anyways! Enough benzos will eventually calm you and enough anti-psychotics and you'll abort it. Not much danger unless your to scared to even begin the experience! Hop to it and grab some 2c-X's and MXE! Really though, any concrete plans on buying any RC's yet? Oh and not to mention theres a million things that can be done/taken to help with the come up side effects or side effects in general. 2c-E is one of my personal favorites, it can be a right bitch to work with at times, but when its right...god damn if it isn't right! You've got to start thinking more outside the box, not everything can or will be a dandy experience nor will it be getting there!

2. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    ^yes prepare and research before hand, but don't get too gung-ho. Even with benzos/anti-psychotics on hand things can get nutty fast and you need to be present enough to know that you need to take something to abort the trip.

As mentioned earlier in the thread, I had a sudden turn after a bad combo of things which left me so confused that I made it to my stash of clonazepam and took some (and rubbed some into my left eye - WTF?!), but shortly after forgot what I had taken, and why, and thought that I had poisoned myself with that clonaz and tried to purge it.

Some of these RCs are ultra potent and one can get out of their depth quickly.

IME, MXE is pretty forgiving, while 3-MeO-PCP is not.

Again IME, 4-AcO-DMT is overall kind and leaves one with a degree of awareness, while 25i-nBOME is hard to dose reliably and can lead to extreme reactions.

Soemtimes even the same substance can be a radically different experience through different ROAs - a-PVP has been manageable orally and nasally, but when I started smoking it (terrible decision) .... chaos.

Research and prepare and start slowly.

3. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by Halif View Post
    ^yes prepare and research before hand, but don't get too gung-ho. Even with benzos/anti-psychotics on hand things can get nutty fast and you need to be present enough to know that you need to take something to abort the trip.

As mentioned earlier in the thread, I had a sudden turn after a bad combo of things which left me so confused that I made it to my stash of clonazepam and took some (and rubbed some into my left eye - WTF?!), but shortly after forgot what I had taken, and why, and thought that I had poisoned myself with that clonaz and tried to purge it.
    Wow that sounds nasty dude. Splatt did something similar years ago where he snorted the wrong unlabeled substance.

Rubbing the Benzo in your eye is some Jimi Hendrix kind of stuff!

4. Collapse Details

i would agreed that most research chemicals dont seem to be quite as good as traditional drugs but i dont see any reason why this should be. theres not really anything special i can think of about traditional drugs apart from they have just been around longer. am i wrong?

also it could be that there is some new superdrug research chemical about to be made that will change everything maybe.

5. Collapse Details

^I've considered it possible that it has been sort of woven in, unconsciously, to who we are... LSD and classical drugs have influenced society. I know this must have at least some part. Maybe?

Busty- I can't vouch for 2C-E, but I've heard plugging D takes away the negative body feelings to a good degree.

6. Collapse Details

i think its worth trying 2c-e, 4-aco-dmt, 4-ho-met and MXE once
    but they definitely require similar respect to the more sacred psychedelics
    with mxe now i can only dose where im feeling it a little or blackout so thats one i wouldnt overdo...

7. Collapse Details

I have never really enjoyed any of the 2C's other than 2cb. Even then I'd much prefer to candy flip with a nice dose of mdma.
    This sounds like the main answer to your question. Subjectively, whatever is 'worthwhile' is up to your tastes ... each of these substances has its own effects, and they can be substantially different from person to person, and vary considerably with dose.

Fortunately the solution, scientifically speaking, will become apparently with further careful and considered experimentation.

BT

8. Collapse Details

OMG, BT, welcome back (if you ever went away). Sorry I am adding nothing to this thread, but I had to say that. (Although I am still waiting to hear what people think of the potential of N-methyl-6APB).

9. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    A lot of research chemicals seem to have subtle side effects. For example, the 2c's are known to have a body load to them.

I've done 2c-t-2, 2c-I and 2c-P. I should note my only experience with 2c-t-2 is at a rave when I took way more than intended. Being that it was my first and only experience, it's hard for me to tell you how many mg's it could have been, but it was liquid drops put onto sour patch kids. EIach drop was one dose, so figure if a dose is 10 - 15mg and I took 4 of these doses...clearly it's way too much. But anyway, the 2c's always seem to have a weird body load to them. I often feel the veins and blood vessels in my body pumping blood, it's hard to explain but everyone I've describe it to says they know exactly what I'm talking about.

Stimulant RC's are a hit or miss. I've had lines of an RC that felt so amazing, and had me rolling face. Others just feel like a cracked out high, uncomfortable.

Then you have Methoxetamine, a dissociative RC which is a beautiful, amazing drug. Only problem is it seems the quality of this chemical has gone downhill since a ban in the UK. The old stuff was on par with real LSD as far as how beautiful and liquidy the experience was.

10. Collapse Details

This is a great thread for me so far. Informative descriptions of the better RC's lately. I've been out of touch with the new developments of RC's and RC's themselves for a couple years and now I know which ones will likely be the better of the current crop. In the near future I'll pick up MXE, 6-APB, 4-aco-DMT - and N-methyl-6-APB and N-methyl-5APB whenever those comes out. Solved my problem of having to scour dozens of threads.

11. Collapse Details

Ex-Bluelighter
    i would love to get my hands on some of the fentanyl analogues. push the envelope and watch it bend.

12. Collapse Details

Ex-Bluelighter
    hmmm I wonder what research chemicals there are at Uni..... Shit i best not think about it

13. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    i would love to get my hands on some of the fentanyl analogues.
    Honestly, I don't think there's much there worth exploring. And that's from someone who likes pretty much every opiate/opioid he's tried.

My experience of two (three?) fent analogues was that they're really strong in a monochrome kind of way... if that makes any sense.

All power, no depth.

Not so much a 'relaxing stoned' feeling as a 'turning into a cubic ton of cement' feeling.

14. Collapse Details

Ex-Bluelighter
    yeah, i know what you're trying to convey. it's how i see fentanyl. i'd just like to try them as an opiophile.

15. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    i'd just like to try them as an opiophile.
    I hear ya

Like Pokemon, right? Gotta catch a nod.. I mean... you know..

16. Collapse Details

real 6-apb is one of the best drugs ive ever tried. But, and its a big fat BUT, with any RC's you must do your research on the vendor, the dose and the effects as some of these chems are very active at sub 1mg, thats a tiny dot that can be misjudged by trying to eye ball amounts. invest in a decent .000 scale read and research as much as possible before you put any drug in your body

17. Collapse Details

to reiterate how important it is to do your research, this an infamous case of a vendor called Haupt-RC who mistakenly sold bromo-dragonfly as 2CB-fly which is 10 times more potent and longer lasting. A chemical labelled wrong that ultimately caused the death of not only customers, but the vendor himself.

Just because its sold from a flashy professional looking website it doesnt mean its safe and most of these "labs-RC" websites are just people like me and you looking to earn some money by tapping in to something they have an interest in. Theres many more stories like this

Legal doesnt mean safe.

heres the link to a report....

https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/2cb...y_death1.shtml

* Mods, this RC company is now obviously defunct so I think this is in the interest of harm reduction.

18. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Good info, mister.

real 6-apb is one of the best drugs ive ever tried.
    I quoted this part mostly because of the word "real" at the start.

That's just it, isn't it?

There are some worthwhile RCs to be sure, but because it is an unregulated industry the variation in quality means that what one person experiences as 6-APB could be radically different from what another person experiences. The internet is awash with accounts of (mis)adventures undertaken by those who have consumed something labelled as such and such. So much confusion and potential for disaster.

Potential also for wondrous exploration and expansion.

The onus is on the user to keep himself/herself safe. That's a big responsibility. And that's why I love this site and its wealth of unique information. In years to come these threads may comprise some of the most useful anecdotal data in modern medical history.

hehehehe

19. Collapse Details

Australia & Asia Drug Discussion
    Remember guys there is no sourcing allowed on Bluelight.

I removed a couple posts for readability of this thread, as it just gets confusing when the post they are referring to has been removed.

20. Collapse Details

Two years later and I'm still sitting here seeing nothing that matches what was around 10 yrs ago. Other than being (semi)-legal or simply easier to obtain via the internet I have yet to see a good argument for any new drug that would replace the old guard.

If given the choice between ketamine and MXE what would you choose? The only benefit of the synthetic cannabinoids over real weed was being able to pass piss tests. I don't know anyone who isn't pissed off when their LSD is swapped for 25i-nBOME and 6-APB is a novelty but isn't a patch on good quality MDMA. I am also surprised they haven't come up with something better or at least longer lasting than cocaine.

Even the opioids, which you'd imagine would have proper medical benefits in hospitals hasn't really progressed any further. Research appears to be more directed to finding ways to ensure people don't abuse these drugs than improving their effectiveness.

Everything seems to be more a Frankenstein drug, trying to replicate and not ever evolving into something better or unique. I guess I'll have to wait for cybernetic neural experiences in 20 yrs time

21. Collapse Details

Bluelight Crew
    ^ I could see plenty of people preferring MXE to ket.

And I've used a few rc benzos that got me through some rough times successfully.

I'll agree with the synth cannibiniods. I didn't even bother attempting them, so I can't really speculate, but from what I've read and heard, I'll stick with the original plant thanks.

Also agree with the LSD comment.

And you didn't start this thread, that halfwit busty did..... Oh wait.

22. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Two years later and I'm still sitting here seeing nothing that matches what was around 10 yrs ago.
    That's the problem, dude! You're sitting and reading about shit and deciding it's crap rather than trying it out.

Maybe the issue is that ten years ago YOU were more adventurous, tried some things and found substances you really liked. Whereas now you're more reluctant - more mature, grown up and selective shall we say? - to just try any old (new) thing that gets around.

If given the choice between ketamine and MXE what would you choose? The only benefit of the synthetic cannabinoids over real weed was being able to pass piss tests. I don't know anyone who isn't pissed off when their LSD is swapped for 25i-nBOME and 6-APB is a novelty but isn't a patch on good quality MDMA.
    I like both MXE and ketamine and I'd choose according to the situation. They're really different and both fantastic.

Same goes for the other shit you mentioned. I think the problem is not so much these new "Franken-drugs" as it is the age old issue of a lack of ethics and standards surrounding unregulated substances. There are people out there who actually do prefer 6-APB to MDMA and so on. The problems are when vendors/dealers pass one thing off for another and when substances get a bad reputation due to poorly synthesized products spewing out onto a consumer base who has little way of knowing if they're getting what they wanted, and little recourse in the event that they are ripped off with poor quality substances.

MXE is an interesting case in point. The real thing is potent, mystical, and sublime. Whereas I've read on this forum (well, on OD) people talking about railing 300mg of "MXE" and heading off to a party to get trashed on further substances. I am not saying these people are lying about their intake, in fact I can empathise because I've had some really shit batches of what was supposed to be MXE before. Thing is, when people are using amounts like that there's something wrong and it's not just a matter of tolerance because you'd go insane before you became habituated enough to real MXE to use amounts like that and still walk around and even get drunk at a party.

Any drug which I've taken a liking to at some point and have procured numerous times has had the same issues, whether it be weed, H, MXE, or whatever. So long as shit is stuck in illegal limbo we will have random spikes in the quality and quantity of substances.

23. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Brewster View Post
    ^ I could see plenty of people preferring MXE to ket.

And I've used a few rc benzos that got me through some rough times successfully.

I'll agree with the synth cannibiniods. I didn't even bother attempting them, so I can't really speculate, but from what I've read and heard, I'll stick with the original plant thanks.

Also agree with the LSD comment.

And you didn't start this thread, that halfwit busty did..... Oh wait.

I can attest that the synthetic cannabinoids were something special, I never got that high burning weed & I spent years trying.
    Those first & second gen cannabinoids are likely long gone and I'm glad You didn't make my share any smaller by trying them out

24. Collapse Details

I tried that pineapple express kronic stuff maybe 3 or 4 yrs ago now and I really disliked it. Give me good bush buds anyway (I prefer bushies over hydro these days too).

Is BZP a RC? I tried that and hated it. I hope to never try the nbome shit, but I dont mind LSD every now and then.

25. Collapse Details

Bluelight Crew
    Quote Originally Posted by lcrlover View Post
    I'm glad You didn't make my share any smaller by trying them out
    Me too. Looks like you owe me one.

I can see why some people may like, or even prefer these chems. But for me, interest is still at 0.

There's no purpose for me to want to try them (cannibiniods that is)

EDIT: I've heard ALOT of good things with the 4-substituted typtamines.
    Last edited by Captain Brewster; 15-07-2014 at 05:36.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast