Bluelight

Synthetic Cannabinoids Study

Thread: John McAfee aka Stuffmonger wanted for Murder

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    John McAfee aka Stuffmonger wanted for Murder 
    Bluelight
    Exclusive: John McAfee Wanted for Murder (Updated)

Jeff Wise

Antivirus pioneer John McAfee is on the run from murder charges, Belize police say. According to Marco Vidal, head of the national police force's Gang Suppression Unit, McAfee is a prime suspect in the murder of American expatriate Gregory Faull, who was gunned down Saturday night at his home in San Pedro Town on the island of Ambergris Caye.
    Details remain sketchy so far, but residents say that Faull was a well-liked builder who hailed originally from California. The two men had been at odds for some time. Last Wednesday, Faull filed a formal complaint against McAfee with the mayor's office, asserting that McAfee had fired off guns and exhibited "roguish behavior." Their final disagreement apparently involved dogs.

UPDATE: Here is the official police statement:

MURDER
    On Sunday the 11th November, 2012 at 8:00am acting upon information received, San Pedro Police visited 5 miles North of San Pedro Town where they saw 52 year old U.S National Mr. GREGORY VIANT FAULL, of the said address, lying face up in a pool of blood with an apparent gunshot wound on the upper rear part of his head apparently dead. Initial investigation revealed that on the said date at 7:20am LUARA TUN, 39years, Belizean Housekeeper of Boca Del Rio Area, San Pedro Town went to the house of Mr. Faull to do her daily chores when she saw him laying inside of the hall motionless, Faull was last seen alive around 10:00pm on 10.11.12 and he lived alone. No signs of forced entry was seen, A (1) laptop computer brand and serial number unknown and (1) I-Phone was discovered missing. The body was found in the hall of the upper flat of the house. A single luger brand 9 mm expended shells was found at the first stairs leading up to the upper flat of the building. The body of Faull was taken to KHMH Morgue where it awaits a Post Mortem Examination. Police have not established a motive so far but are following several leads.

As we reported last week, McAfee has become increasingly estranged from his fellow expatriates in recent years. His behavior has become increasingly erratic, and by his own admission he had begun associating with some of the most notorious gangsters in Belize.

Since our piece ran on last week, several readers have come forward with additional information that sheds light on the change in McAfee's behavior. In July of 2010, shortly before Allison Adonizio pulled the plug on their quorum-sensing project and fled the country, McAfee began posting on a drug-focused Russian message board called Bluelight about his attempts to purify the psychoactive compounds colloquially known as "bath salts."

Writing under the name "stuffmonger," a handle he has used on other online message boards, McAfee posted more than 200 times over the next nine months about his ongoing quest to purify psychoactive drugs from compounds commercially available over the internet. "I'm a huge fan of MDPV," he wrote. "I think it's the finest drug ever conceived, not just for the indescribable hypersexuality, but also for the smooth euphoria and mild comedown."

Full story: http://gizmodo.com/5959812/john-mcaf...ted-for-murder

2. Collapse Details

This thread kinda blew my mind...

3. Collapse Details

All of this certainly captured my attention.

4. Collapse Details

all i can say is wow.

5. Collapse Details

Although, really, it doesn't surprise me that the guy behind McAfee is a murderer. I always assumed that organization was run by a least a few pieces of shit.

6. Collapse Details

NOD32 4eva

7. Collapse Details

Here's Gizmodo's initial reporting on McAfee: http://gizmodo.com/5958877/secrets-s...rt-of-darkness

8. Collapse Details
    John McAfee aka Stuffmonger wanted for Murder 
    Neuroscience and Pharmacology Discussion
    I just about shit myself when I saw the screen shot ...

Exclusive: John McAfee Wanted for Murder (Updated)
    Jeff Wise

Antivirus pioneer John McAfee is on the run from murder charges, Belize police say. According to Marco Vidal, head of the national police force's Gang Suppression Unit, McAfee is a prime suspect in the murder of American expatriate Gregory Faull, who was gunned down Saturday night at his home in San Pedro Town on the island of Ambergris Caye.

Details remain sketchy so far, but residents say that Faull was a well-liked builder who hailed originally from California. The two men had been at odds for some time. Last Wednesday, Faull filed a formal complaint against McAfee with the mayor's office, asserting that McAfee had fired off guns and exhibited "roguish behavior." Their final disagreement apparently involved dog

UPDATE: Here is the official police statement:

MURDER
    On Sunday the 11th November, 2012 at 8:00am acting upon information received, San Pedro Police visited 5 miles North of San Pedro Town where they saw 52 year old U.S National Mr. GREGORY VIANT FAULL, of the said address, lying face up in a pool of blood with an apparent gunshot wound on the upper rear part of his head apparently dead. Initial investigation revealed that on the said date at 7:20am LUARA TUN, 39years, Belizean Housekeeper of Boca Del Rio Area, San Pedro Town went to the house of Mr. Faull to do her daily chores when she saw him laying inside of the hall motionless, Faull was last seen alive around 10:00pm on 10.11.12 and he lived alone. No signs of forced entry was seen, A (1) laptop computer brand and serial number unknown and (1) I-Phone was discovered missing. The body was found in the hall of the upper flat of the house. A single luger brand 9 mm expended shells was found at the first stairs leading up to the upper flat of the building. The body of Faull was taken to KHMH Morgue where it awaits a Post Mortem Examination. Police have not established a motive so far but are following several leads.

As we reported last week, McAfee has become increasingly estranged from his fellow expatriates in recent years. His behavior has become increasingly erratic, and by his own admission he had begun associating with some of the most notorious gangsters in Belize.

Since our piece ran on last week, several readers have come forward with additional information that sheds light on the change in McAfee's behavior. In July of 2010, shortly before Allison Adonizio pulled the plug on their quorum-sensing project and fled the country, McAfee began posting on a drug-focused Russian-hosted message board called Bluelight about his attempts to purify the psychoactive compounds colloquially known as "bath salts."

Writing under the name "stuffmonger," a handle he has used on other online message boards, McAfee posted more than 200 times over the next nine months about his ongoing quest to purify psychoactive drugs from compounds commercially available over the internet. "I'm a huge fan of MDPV," he wrote. "I think it's the finest drug ever conceived, not just for the indescribable hypersexuality, but also for the smooth euphoria and mild comedown."
    And yeah, that's the antivirus guy...

http://gizmodo.com/5959812/john-mcaf...ted-for-murder
    Last edited by sekio; 12-11-2012 at 21:36.
    Guidelines for OD ||| OD Standards ||| OD Directory Read Me First! ||| NPD Rules
    Please read the links above or PM me if I lock your post. Stay Safe. R.I.P. F28

9. Collapse Details

so bizarre

But it's pretty poetic to go from fighting computer viruses to actual bacteria. When I was little I thought they were the same thing.

10. Collapse Details

Mr. McAfee's original Bluelight thread can be found here: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/5...-MDPV-Question

Apparently he caused a bit of a row in ADD back in the day.

11. Collapse Details

Apparently he doesn't take no for an answer when it comes to sex, oh well, just another trashbag yuppie to die in prison.

12. Collapse Details

Neuroscience and Pharmacology Discussion
    I have a feeling the MDPV abuse wasn't doing him any favours.
    Guidelines for OD ||| OD Standards ||| OD Directory Read Me First! ||| NPD Rules
    Please read the links above or PM me if I lock your post. Stay Safe. R.I.P. F28

13. Collapse Details

I love Bluelight...

14. Collapse Details

Crazy.

15. Collapse Details

what the what

16. Collapse Details

comment posted on the Gizmodo article:

gjubilee and 15 more Reply
    Whats with the rise of rectally administered sunstances? Been reading about fraternities where people are pouring alcohol into their rectums through a tube, take drugs absorbed the same way, etc. since when did inserting things into your ass go from "uhhh no" to "hell yeah" (this is not anti gay in anyway. What you do is your own choice. Im just talking about widespread cultural acceptance). Damnit im sure this is now going to be interpreted as some sort of bigottd thing so im jsut going to stop this thought process in its tracks.
    By his logic, everyone that swallows pills is a cocksucker.

17. Collapse Details

Heres his original threads by stuffmonger

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/5...-MDPV-Question

Pictures of his crazy drug lab in Belize also inside

18. Collapse Details

I can't believe this is actually real
    i can't believe he was actually stuffmonger and everything he posted as stuffmonger was real

19. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by animal_cookie View Post
    all i can say is wow.
    This, me too.

20. Collapse Details

Homeless & Anonymous
    Sober Living
    Heart
    I read about this when I checked my email today. I'm going to keep following it. I wonder who else is here we don't know about?

21. Collapse Details

Oww my brain. Dude really loves his perv powder

22. Collapse Details

Wow, that's really trippy.

It makes me wonder what other more high profile people are browsing and posting on BL

23. Collapse Details

Current Events and Politics
    Woah!

24. Collapse Details

update: he's not a suspect, but a person of interest:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/belize...003925911.html

25. Collapse Details

Wow...

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast