Bluelight

Thread: LSD Info Request: What's going around - Love Potion #9

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 1234561222 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by tvor86 View Post

anyone got any info on these? going round perth atm?
    Pls dont post so many tabs, very incriminating! cool print but

2. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I sincerely hope that the NBOME's etc don't drown out the LSD scene :/

3. Collapse Details

Ex-Bluelighter
    i doubt lsd will ever be drowned out, it is a one of a kind compound, and there will always be a market for it.

4. Collapse Details

^ it is indeed!

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by psyjunkie5 View Post
    anyone seen or heard of these?

^ Okay so I had these over the weekend. Holy shit these are probably some of the best board I've ever had, anyone who can get these I couldn't recommend more. If you notice the uneven perf, the big ones are a monstrous dose of beautiful LSD.

I've also got an alice in wonderland and big friendly giant I might report back on as well.

Happy tripping guys

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by densuki View Post
    Hey guys, Any help identifying these? Picked up in Sydney.
    This was posted in the last thread.. does anyone know of these? recently picked some up for NYE, would love to know how they go before hand so I'm not disappointed

7. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    ^I've had bicycles on two occasions, both times they provided a pretty underwhelming trip. However they were definitely LSD and not an RC which is all that matters really

Has anyone in NSW seen the Dancing (coloured) Bears getting around? They're the classic atypical blotter art that was getting around in the states, friend picked up some recently, however I didn't get a photo unfortunately.

TangerinO, what is the blotter art on those suckers? They look wicked, going to have to dig around for these!

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Subdepth View Post
    ^I've had bicycles on two occasions, both times they provided a pretty underwhelming trip. However they were definitely LSD and not an RC which is all that matters really

Has anyone in NSW seen the Dancing (coloured) Bears getting around? They're the classic atypical blotter art that was getting around in the states, friend picked up some recently, however I didn't get a photo unfortunately.

TangerinO, what is the blotter art on those suckers? They look wicked, going to have to dig around for these!
    Okay if laid the same as the ones from 2011, the bikes are a nice 95 - 100ugs of tasty LSD.

The blotter art is called "Alex Grey's" or "Cosmic Elf", and yeah man I'd get searching for them. They're very potent and clean.

Also on the subject of Dancing Bears. I'll reiterate that they're generally a print associated with the families up in the Northern direction, but I'm also aware of people laying NBome's on Dancing Bears. It may be worth getting an Elrich tester these days to double check that you have purchased what you intended to.

Stay safe guys

9. Collapse Details

me and a friend had brain tabs over the weekend, friends way more experienced with it than i am. All reports on the last thread seemed pretty negative on them. Was personally the best tab ive ever had, comparing to kois and felixes (had multiple batches of each), fear and loathing and 3rd eye skulls. My friend was all kinds of tripping in about 15min off 1, for me was a super slow come up. Started feeling scattered after an hour, then 2 Js later and after about 2 hours just slipped into the most incredible 6hr trip ive ever had. Super vibrant, racey with strong euphoria, and very visual. Everything felt alive and flowing with energy. Definately not shit. Friend also rates better than sumos

10. Collapse Details

Agreed on the brains, dropped one and had good visuals and good headspace, people saying they were not acid in the last thread must have got a different batch or not known because I'm 99% sure it's LSD

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipse View Post
    This was posted in the last thread.. does anyone know of these? recently picked some up for NYE, would love to know how they go before hand so I'm not disappointed
    Had those bicycles a couple of times. Sizes of tabs vary greatly. As someone else said quite underwhelming. Hope they were stored properly as I had mine over a year ago.

Those "cosmic elf" tabs are great. Had two at a doof a while back and thoroughly enjoyed them apart from the 2 hrs when I thought everyone was talking about me and getting really introspective. Think this had alot to do with me at the time rather than the tabs.

Densuki-I reckon I know where you got those from. Haha!! The tab and bag look very familiar.

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by filthychook View Post
    Agreed on the brains, dropped one and had good visuals and good headspace, people saying they were not acid in the last thread must have got a different batch or not known because I'm 99% sure it's LSD
    Might get brain searching.

Has anyone heard about the Big Friendly Giants? I've been told they're good (by the guy who sold them to me, seemed nice enough) but I was just wondering if anyone actually has some experience before I get chompy, I'm a little paranoid about NBome's since my mate landed in the hospital. All I know for sure about them is they came from overseas.

13. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Hey guys I am a newb when it comes to acid, I got my hands on some and was curious on how it is ingested? Thanks bl peeps

14. Collapse Details

Ex-Bluelighter
    Put the paper under your tongue for 20 mins then swallow, or just swallow. Get it into ya.

15. Collapse Details

And start off with a smallish amount, just incase it is really strong acid, or even something else made to look like an acid trip.

16. Collapse Details

Hey, can anyone give me any info on these? Got 'em in Adelaide. (sorry for the huge picture, but the more detail the better, as I can't really make out the image)

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by RecluseyGoosey; 26-12-2012 at 09:02.

17. Collapse Details

Ex-Bluelighter
    pic is not showing, try again. best to upload to photobucket and copy from there. nice name btw.

18. Collapse Details

I edited it. Working now?

19. Collapse Details

Well they were duds. Either they weren't looked after or some fool played dodgy cunts and sold us blank blotter.

Initially dropped two. Waited for an hour. Nothing.
    Waited another hour; still nothing.
    Took another. Waited. Nothing.
    Had a bong in hopes of helping it along. Nothing, just stoned.
    Took the last two and was completely disappointed.

:/ What a waste.

20. Collapse Details

i agree with tangerinO, the cosmic elf tabs are quite potent and pretty clean. i can say that i've had some of the best visuals and moments with mates on this paper.

21. Collapse Details

I had one of the larger of those alex grey/cosmic elf tabs at stereosonic not really knowing anything about the blotter. As a first acid trip in a year holy fucking shit balls. Was the scariest come up. Couldnt feel my body, legs felt like they were gonna give out from under me at any minute and I was barely able to talk. Was just in this little metallic sounding bubble with the whole world distorting around me. Didnt help being in a 30k strong crowd with mates running round munting and yelling shit in my face. Trap and LSD goes together like bread and a slicer though.

22. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by RecluseyGoosey View Post
    Well they were duds. Either they weren't looked after or some fool played dodgy cunts and sold us blank blotter.

Initially dropped two. Waited for an hour. Nothing.
    Waited another hour; still nothing.
    Took another. Waited. Nothing.
    Had a bong in hopes of helping it along. Nothing, just stoned.
    Took the last two and was completely disappointed.

:/ What a waste.
    Did you just eat them?

23. Collapse Details

Itll still have the same effect if it is swallowed in whole if thats what u mean?

24. Collapse Details

^ not if it's *-NBOMe etc
    ✺✹✺✹BLUA✺✹✺✹

25. Collapse Details

Has anyone tried a new set of cartoon prints. Orange background with a character taking up 4 tabs. Examples of the characters printed are: Smurf, Pinochio, Pink Panther. I've seen a sheet of 200 with no repetition of characters which means there must be at least 50 different characters.

Any info would be greatly appreciated

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 1234561222 ... LastLast