Bluelight

Thread: LSD Info Request: What's going around - Love Potion #9

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 22323839404142
Results 1,026 to 1,035 of 1035
  1. Collapse Details

New Member Introductions
    If they say NBOME, there is no doubt that's what they are. A lot of the 25x-NBO tabs (and many of the RC lysergamides) were at least labelled as such so that they couldn't be passed off as genuine acid.

The only time I've seen tabs printed with the dose and chemical compound were RCs. Sometimes they even have an image of the molecule's structure.

I got some tabs a few months back, Felix or Garfield graphic I believe. They had AL-LAD 100 printed on the back - only time I've ever seen a tab with such info on them. I ended up giving them away to someone who had tried and enjoyed them because they came from source that I didn't particularly trust who also sold 25x tabs before the UK RC ban. They were probably okay, I've just been overly cautious lately.

There were some tabs on e-data recently containing DOC also. I quite like DOC but if someone sold it to me on tabs as LSD, I wouldn't be happy.

Apparently there is tons of good acid about though, just be sure to test it. Really annoys me when someone does themself a mischief on some bromo-dragonfly type shit and clueless news agencies just add insult to injury by attributing it to LSD.

Anyway, rant over.
    Be well

2. Collapse Details

If they say NBOME, there is no doubt that's what they are. A lot of the 25x-NBO tabs (and many of the RC lysergamides) were at least labelled as such so that they couldn't be passed off as genuine acid.
    I think that this assumption is the safest bet, but stranger (stupider) things have happened, no doubt.
    ✺✹✺✹BLUA✺✹✺✹

3. Collapse Details

Thanks, that was very informative!

I just wish I was there to tell them how stupid they are to be selling shit like that as LSD. At best they didn't know but still sold something they weren't sure about to people, at worst they knew and sold nbome to inexperienced people who they could make a quick buck from - just plain trash.

4. Collapse Details

Just got these, what are peoples thoughts? Friend is low tolerance and took half, said it was pretty good.

They are 6mm x 6mm I think.

5. Collapse Details

New Member Introductions
    Anyone sampled these?

Around SEQ.
    Last edited by Kaden_Nite; 10-01-2018 at 10:53.

6. Collapse Details

Hey folks, anyone recognise these ones? I haven't the slightest idea what the overall design was. The colour of the curved line is actually blue.

Friends have been eating these for weeks, and have all had a great time on them.

Last edited by black_haus; 25-02-2018 at 15:49. Reason: Added photo to post instead of link

7. Collapse Details

Hey, really new to this site - what is NBOME?
    Just browsing the thread and was curious
    Thanks!

8. Collapse Details

nBOME is a nasty substance that I'd likely avoid. LSD is the real deal. No such thing as a 100% safe psychedelic, as far as mental health goes, there is always a risk. However nBOME had physical risks too, and should be avoided.

Best stick to purely mental risks...but...you have to be careful there too.

9. Collapse Details

Anyone got any idea or experience with these? Called Aussie Flags and in NSW. 80mm x 80mm blotters and I've seen them in 125ug

Last edited by lovenmint; 27-05-2018 at 12:23.

10. Collapse Details

Yeah the crystal used in these blotters is gammas, so there bound to be good

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 22323839404142