Bluelight

Synthetic Cannabinoids Study

Thread: LSD Info Request: What's going around - Love Potion #9

Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst 123456781424 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Demanufacturer View Post
    I can comment on those Alex Grey - Cosmic elf prints. I ate 2 of those tabs at a recent doof and it pretty damn intense for a few hours and i had to take a lengthy stint in the tent but definitely worth it, good times were had. Very strong visuals but i really didnt get much of a mindfuck off these, they seemed fairly clean with no body load, They come on strong and fast so be careful if taking more than 1.

I also took one tab on new years and was a little disappointed but it still a reasonable trip mild visuals with a pretty clear headspace. Maybe i should have waited another week or so for tolerance but oh well.

... fuck tripping like that at stereo hahaha those muzza would turn my trip south real quick.
    I would actually agree with your observation that they come up fast and strong. Even with the lower doses I was feeling distinct effects as little as twenty minutes, half an hour in.

2. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Me and some mates had some tabs the other day they had a sun on them and a purple background which was spread out over the 5 tabs we had, chucked them under our tongues and immediately got a tangy taste which I though was unusual because the last tabs I had were tasteless. The effects started very soon after taking these it would have been under half an hour and we were feeling a little weird with slightly dilated pupils. Then that was it for a while, my mates had 1 each and I had 2. About 2-3 hours after the initial effects and a fair few more beers I had a little brain skip where I apparently tried to lock my friend in a closet telling him he was crazy and I thought we were with other people but it was just me and him. Then that stopped and for about an hour or 2 after that I just couldn't remember where I left my wallet and random shit like that and I slowly just started remembering things as the night went on then shortly after went to bed fine.

None of my mates experienced this so I'd say it was because I had 2

I have no idea what this shit was it was sold to me as acid which I later found out the person I bought it off had no experience with LSD and new not what he was selling me. If someone could shed some light on what this might be it would be much appreciated. After this iv given up on acid as it is too hard for me too find the real thing...

3. Collapse Details

If the tab tastes bitter its a spitter! Dont take anything if it tastes bitter/tangy or alike. Doesnt sound liek acid to me. If this was ur first time ud be blown away from it mentioning crazy open eyed visuals and fractals which u have not mentioned once. Highly suss although I could be wrong and u just didnt give us a detailed report of its effects.

4. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I have a had acid before which Is why I was not claiming at all that this was acid, I was asking if someone knows what this might be. That is honestly as detailed as the report needs to be any more detail would not give you a better idea of my experience.

The first time I had acid it was the most intense thing I have ever done and i have no doubt it was the real deal, the source I got it from moved away and got off everything so since then iv been trying to find it through who ever I can and clearly it hasn't gone well

5. Collapse Details

Sounds like it wasn't LSD.
    Ive had a lot of experience with paper, and generally whenever the blotter gives off a bittery, zingy taste, it isn't LSD.
    Over time I have come to realize what's not LSD due to other properties such as little 'brain skips', duration of trips & peaks, variations in effects etc.

6. Collapse Details

I had one of the Alex Grey Cosmic Elf's the other night. Dropped it and did notice a bitter taste which went away quite fast. Initially was worried that they were 25i tabs , but ended up being a very clean trip which felt like a good dose of LSD. Recommend these tabs if you manage to get your hands on them

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by piemaker777 View Post
    I had one of the Alex Grey Cosmic Elf's the other night. Dropped it and did notice a bitter taste which went away quite fast. Initially was worried that they were 25i tabs , but ended up being a very clean trip which felt like a good dose of LSD. Recommend these tabs if you manage to get your hands on them

Yeah the cosmic elfs are great, super strong n clean. What color was the back of the tab? The taste could be due to the ink on the print although Ive yet to come across many that do. Just so u dont get confused ink taste vs RC taste is 2 completely different tastes with the later being way more noticeably stronger.

8. Collapse Details

Hey all, received a few tabs the other day, they are all black on top, white on bottom, unusually thick for a blotter and seem to have liquid visible on the underside, about a week ago me and a friend dropped a half to give them a test run... we each noticed a tangy/bitter taste and a numbing of the tongue... instantly we knew they were RCs but decided to go along for the ride, we didnt get too much just what you would expect from a half but we were wondering if anyone has any idea on what these are or if anybody has seen them around sydney?

9. Collapse Details

will be sampling the brown backed alex grey cosmic elf tabs.first time in like 1.5-2 years since i tripped last this should be interesting indeed.i hope this is the right thread

should i start with half or just jump in the deep end and eat a full tab?ohhh decisions decisions!

10. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by oscarstreet View Post
    Hey all, received a few tabs the other day, they are all black on top, white on bottom, unusually thick for a blotter and seem to have liquid visible on the underside, about a week ago me and a friend dropped a half to give them a test run... we each noticed a tangy/bitter taste and a numbing of the tongue... instantly we knew they were RCs but decided to go along for the ride, we didnt get too much just what you would expect from a half but we were wondering if anyone has any idea on what these are or if anybody has seen them around sydney?
    Impossible to say but some NBOMe blotters have had visible crystals on them and numbing has been reported IIRC

11. Collapse Details

yeah what a shame from experience always been given decent lsd but if this craps going around then who knows what the futures like

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by junkie skumbag View Post
    should i start with half or just jump in the deep end and eat a full tab?ohhh decisions decisions!
    deep end n take three

(or atleast two )

13. Collapse Details

Ex-Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by pisspotnrock View Post
    deep end n take three

(or atleast two )
    + 1

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by junkie skumbag View Post
    will be sampling the brown backed alex grey cosmic elf tabs.first time in like 1.5-2 years since i tripped last this should be interesting indeed.i hope this is the right thread

Id take 2 of them even though they are quite potent. Id rather trip nicely then halfly

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Sustanon View Post
    Id take 2 of them even though they are quite potent. Id rather trip nicely then halfly
    Sustanon - giving quality HR advice since 2008.

16. Collapse Details

Senior Moderator
    Australian Drug Discussion
    Non-Electronic Music Discussion
    just moved a couple of dozen posts to the LSD Discussion Thread (Australian Centric) Mach III

please keep in mind that this thread is intended only for discussion of the LSD/blotter currently doing the rounds, and that general LSD discussion should be kept to the thread mentioned above.
    cheers
    ✺✹✺✹BLUA✺✹✺✹

17. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    ^^Thank fuck some one finally has

18. Collapse Details

So I'm gonna go pick up some mad hatter tabs on friday in adelaide, anyone got any info on these?
    Peace.

19. Collapse Details

Bluelight Crew
    Anyone seen these before??

20. Collapse Details

Pillreports.com

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Brewster View Post
    Anyone seen these before??

Not sure about the colourful one but the other could be part of the picture for "where the wild things are"

21. Collapse Details

Ex-Bluelighter
    i have a sneaking suspicion the colourful ones are a 25x

22. Collapse Details

Bluelight Crew
    Hmm. I thought the black outline around the black and white ones was a bit dodge.

There's also a bit if bright blue in the corner of one of the bottom ones.

23. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Brewster View Post
    Hmm. I thought the black outline around the black and white ones was a bit dodge.

There's also a bit if bright blue in the corner of one of the bottom ones.
    +1

Just what I was thinking.

24. Collapse Details

Bluelight Crew
    Why do they do that? Would they be buying sheets from some online site?

25. Collapse Details

Doesn't that brightly coloured one look kind of similar to something we have discussed a while back? Can't recall which one it was now.

Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst 123456781424 ... LastLast