Bluelight

Thread: LSD Info Request: What's going around - Love Potion #9

Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567891525 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by poledriver View Post
    Doesn't that brightly coloured one look kind of similar to something we have discussed a while back? Can't recall which one it was now.
    I think so yeah. I don't think the reviews were all that good from memory.

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by jason583 View Post
    So I'm gonna go pick up some mad hatter tabs on friday in adelaide, anyone got any info on these?
    Peace.

Let us know what they look like..
    I had some amazing mad hatters in July, but that was all the way in Berlin.
    Hopefully you get the same ones, because they were extremely good hits.
    This was them - pretty generic (but golden) print.

3. Collapse Details

The mad hatters I saw in Perth werent that print and from what i heard not LSD either although a mate had a great trip regardless.

A bunch of sunflowers fell into my hands recently. I heard a sort of mix bag about strength. People saying they are on par with the kois and homers then some saying they were the strongest tabs from last year. I found one of the kois to be a pretty relaxed manageable experience at festivals and clubbing, but was floored to the point of not being able to walk or talk for a couple of hours off an alex grey last outting. Ive never really dosed LSD anything other than all at once but im thinking doing half a couple hours apart for futures then maybe bomb 2 or 3 at a doof/whenever the time is right

4. Collapse Details

About to pick up some pokemons.Can anyone give me a heads up on these. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

5. Collapse Details

Ex-Bluelighter
    where you at?

6. Collapse Details

west sydney

7. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by Standup View Post
    The mad hatters I saw in Perth werent that print and from what i heard not LSD either although a mate had a great trip regardless.

A bunch of sunflowers fell into my hands recently. I heard a sort of mix bag about strength. People saying they are on par with the kois and homers then some saying they were the strongest tabs from last year. I found one of the kois to be a pretty relaxed manageable experience at festivals and clubbing, but was floored to the point of not being able to walk or talk for a couple of hours off an alex grey last outting. Ive never really dosed LSD anything other than all at once but im thinking doing half a couple hours apart for futures then maybe bomb 2 or 3 at a doof/whenever the time is right
    If they were DOx, it is highly likely that they came from Adelaide and that the tabs that you are picking up aren't LSD Jason 583. Remember, if it's bitter, it's a spitter.

8. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    Had those mad hatters a few months from qld. Defiantly LSD and very good at that.

9. Collapse Details
    Hi yo fellas and ladies... 
    I obtained a white blotter tab today with the words "Chill Pill" written on it. It also has 3 black dots going underneath it. It could be in the NBOMe Series.
    The FOAF who hooked me up with it was apprehensive about trying it due to it's relative unknown status amongst the fellows in psychedelic drug community, the coolest and bestest group of drug abuse (psychedelics i.e. shrooms/cid/mescaline(a rarity)/MDMA/DMT etc. etc.).

So yeah has any cool cat on this board fucked around with Chill Pill LSD-25 blotter tabs before?

Peace n good vibes,
    Hunter.

10. Collapse Details

Pillreports.com
    Better off asking the people in this thread http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/6...Potion-9/page5

11. Collapse Details

true bro...will do...

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by thestudent14 View Post
    Better off asking the people in this thread http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/6...Potion-9/page5
    aren't we already in that thread lol... thought i would add, heaps of fear and loathings around perth dunno if they are the same as ones a while back as i havnt tried them, they have been rated quite highly so fingers crossed

13. Collapse Details

^ lol, it got moved to here from the main forum.

14. Collapse Details

The colorful ones are tops - had 2 on Friday night and had a blast with these! Best tab I have had for a while :-)

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Standup View Post

wow i havnt seen the sunflowers in over a year.fuck me they were the strongest trips i ever had.my mate candy flipped and freaked out and he can handle his shit LSD peak+DMT ect ect.i was also told that they differ in strength from friends who had them too.but i kept the 2 bottom rows of the sheet for me and my friends they all seemed consistent

16. Collapse Details

i think there were mad hatters going around at a doof on NYE that people were warning us not to take.talked to a few people who took em and from what i heard they were LSA no one enjoyed them became very unsocial for a few hours and belly ache and bloating.pisspotnrock u might be able to rember if they were hatters or not

17. Collapse Details

Bluelight Crew Black Rabbit of Inlè's Avatar
    Picked up some lavender coloured liquid and got a bonus of 3x Mad Hatter tabs because it's my birthday this weekend . Will be testing them out over the next couple of weeks.

18. Collapse Details

Had some more Alex Grey board yesterday. Excellent as always.

19. Collapse Details

Happy birthday RB in advance! Hope you have a good one, sounds like your set for one!

20. Collapse Details

SWIM found some little bits of paper in A-town. Egyptian heads, apparently LSD as contents; anyone got info on these? Pics later when camera battery is charged.

Edit: Pic:
    Last edited by LeviathanBaphomet; 22-02-2013 at 07:43.

21. Collapse Details

We don't use SWIM on this forum. It doesn't provide you with any sort of protection and is generally found annoying.

There hasn't been any info on Egyptian heads as of yet that I'm aware.

22. Collapse Details

Any help on these would be appreciated.

Was told that the print was flying pigs?

23. Collapse Details

@Leviathan They look exactly like the pharaoh boards that were going around way back when, like with the Foghorns and the Shivas of old. I never consumed, but heard at the time they were pretty good.

24. Collapse Details

Those Mad Hatters were the bomb! Perfect dose with 2 of them, not too much for having to be social but enough that I had to be looked after during the peak.

Will be dosing the liquid next week to gauge against.

25. Collapse Details

I've been given a couple of tabs from a friend. They are a green alien head on each tab on a grey background. Anyone come across these?

Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567891525 ... LastLast