Bluelight

Thread: Six Simple Rules... To MDMA

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Seriously this kind of stuff should be more readily available to read. We should try to get this topic as much replies as possible because of the lack of info out there. I know people like me are taking some mdma every day just for it to come around and kick them in the ass the next day. Just need an easy way to spread information about the come downs of mdma so people don't take such high doses. Even worse, re-dosing.

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Alaska457 View Post
    Seriously this kind of stuff should be more readily available to read. We should try to get this topic as much replies as possible because of the lack of info out there. I know people like me are taking some mdma every day just for it to come around and kick them in the ass the next day. Just need an easy way to spread information about the come downs of mdma so people don't take such high doses. Even worse, re-dosing.
    Spread the word to your mates then Just make sure you credit this website !

3. Collapse Details

in the general area of that place over there
    Great post, good info

4. Collapse Details

I was wondering if anyone could help me out...

I've done MDMA, along with copious amounts of mephedrone very frequently for a month straight. Now, I know it was utterly stupid and I risked alot, I accepted the risks and I know the potential damage I may have done to my serotonin system. (Side question, to what extent will I have damaged my serotonin and will it reverse itself?).

My question is, why towards the end of the month did I experience long-lasting residual stimulation when ingesting said substances? Before, a couple of spliffs and possibly a co-codamol or two would do the job in knocking me out after a session, but I started finding that no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't get to sleep. Both the MDMA (including pressed rolls) and the Mephedrone were of the same batches throughout the month, and are were all of high purity so bunk stuff isn't a factor. Any help would be appreciated, and I await your answer

cheers,
    ZB

5. Collapse Details

I am on a horrible come down from this weekend... Thank you for this post!!!

This has clarified so much and has made me reevaluate this weekend's choices.

6. Collapse Details

Sitting on a crystal throne in a castle made of LSD
    .... this was made a sticky?

When? I think I could merge the bunk MD thread here and have one giant collaboation of PLUR...

thoughts? No one wants to get banned again lol

7. Collapse Details

I think this guide is VERY against bluelight's HR mission.

Antioxidants and body temperature in the context of neurotoxicity aren't mentioned, and people expect that BL will get them the information that they need to know, which in this case it DOES NOT. People will read this and feel safer taking the drug, as though frequency of use offsets neurotoxicity.

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Folley View Post
    .... this was made a sticky?

When? I think I could merge the bunk MD thread here and have one giant collaboation of PLUR...

thoughts? No one wants to get banned again lol
    Since before you were a mod. People have seemed to like it since it was posted up a good 6 or 7 months ago...

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by TCMVegas View Post
    I think this guide is VERY against bluelight's HR mission.

Antioxidants and body temperature in the context of neurotoxicity aren't mentioned, and people expect that BL will get them the information that they need to know, which in this case it DOES NOT. People will read this and feel safer taking the drug, as though frequency of use offsets neurotoxicity.

Well I think you're wrong, so Feel free to add information and be constructive.

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by StrutterGear View Post
    Sure

Reactive molecules produced by excessive dopamine release cause oxidative stress inside of serotonergic and dopaminergic neuron axon terminals, which causes damage to important cellular components, or even cell death. Preventive measures are definitely worth taking:

1) Keep body temperatue down. Avoid dancing in hot rooms on MDMA. Neurotoxicity is directly correlated with hyperthermia for MDMA, from many studies. Plus, extra serotonin release raises body temperature, worsening the problem. Endogenous antioxidant systems perform poorly at high body temperatures. Which leads to...
    2) Take antioxidants. I take Ubiquinol, Alpha Lipoic Acid, and Vitamin C if I'm planning on taking a methamphetamine (like MDMA).

Please integrate some of this into your info. Me, Sekio, Epsilon Alpha, or many others in ADD can back up this info with primary research literature if needed. IMO, the point of BL is to get people information they need to know but don't. The BEST example I can think of for harm reduction is preventing brain damage from MDMA...

Too many kids just don't realize that just because MDMA feels lovely, doesn't mean that it isn't pharmacologically and chemically similar to meth. Which, needless to say, people don't feel safe about using.

Thanks for considering,
    TCMVegas
    Last edited by TCMVegas; 03-07-2013 at 04:16.

11. Collapse Details

struttergear

Please explane what u mean by the experience might be to intense for first timers, im 6'2" and weigh 150 lbs(or 68kg) and the first time i took mdma i took about 400mg within the first 2 hours(stupid i know,i was not in a place i could relax and cut loose, but i was not feeling it until i got home) and re dosed the rest of the gram over the night, it felt great but i can not get that level of high back. it was amazing sitting out side looking up info on drugs while chain smoking, i sat out side for hours just looking at bluelight, erowid, shroomery, ext for drug edict and more importantly other peoples experiences, which brings me back to the point, how would the high be to intense

~HagortheHorny~

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by StrutterGear View Post
    I know i use this site for most of my drug knowledge and edict. read forums and learn from others experience.

13. Collapse Details

sorry 3 posts in a row i don't know how to manually subscribe to this post. don't mind me just keep reading on.

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by HagorTheHorny View Post
    struttergear

Please explane what u mean by the experience might be to intense for first timers, im 6'2" and weigh 150 lbs(or 68kg) and the first time i took mdma i took about 400mg within the first 2 hours(stupid i know,i was not in a place i could relax and cut loose, but i was not feeling it until i got home) and re dosed the rest of the gram over the night, it felt great but i can not get that level of high back. it was amazing sitting out side looking up info on drugs while chain smoking, i sat out side for hours just looking at bluelight, erowid, shroomery, ext for drug edict and more importantly other peoples experiences, which brings me back to the point, how would the high be to intense

~HagortheHorny~
    If you had decent MDMA 400mg would blow your nuts off as a first timer mate. I'm not going to argue with you, that's just the way it is. OR, you've got a high tolerance to a drug you'd never even consumed before. Some people post about how it gets too much for them on half that, I consume about the same as that as I'm 6ft4 and 200lb+

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by TCMVegas View Post
    Sure

Reactive molecules produced by excessive dopamine release cause oxidative stress inside of serotonergic and dopaminergic neuron axon terminals, which causes damage to important cellular components, or even cell death. Preventive measures are definitely worth taking:

1) Keep body temperatue down. Avoid dancing in hot rooms on MDMA. Neurotoxicity is directly correlated with hyperthermia for MDMA, from many studies. Plus, extra serotonin release raises body temperature, worsening the problem. Endogenous antioxidant systems perform poorly at high body temperatures. Which leads to...
    2) Take antioxidants. I take Ubiquinol, Alpha Lipoic Acid, and Vitamin C if I'm planning on taking a methamphetamine (like MDMA).

Please integrate some of this into your info. Me, Sekio, Epsilon Alpha, or many others in ADD can back up this info with primary research literature if needed. IMO, the point of BL is to get people information they need to know but don't. The BEST example I can think of for harm reduction is preventing brain damage from MDMA...

Too many kids just don't realize that just because MDMA feels lovely, doesn't mean that it isn't pharmacologically and chemically similar to meth. Which, needless to say, people don't feel safe about using.

Thanks for considering,
    TCMVegas
    I will add some of the information, but HR is not HR unless its practical. I think you're right, the overheating aspect of MDMA should be in there, but are you going to tell people to not take MDMA at a rave? Bit silly, IMO.

16. Collapse Details

I make sure that if I'm rolling at a rave, I'm AT LEAST on my antioxidant stack, and have my shirt off

17. Collapse Details

Is the info on http://rollsafe.org/ all correct? It could be added to the first post.

Also, I don't do MDMA anymore because the comedown makes me want to eat a bullet every time no matter what I do, weed can't even help me, so I stick to bk-MDMA and use it now and again, it's not really as good, but it helps me socially which is what I wanted it for anyway. Is there a current big bk-MDMA thread going? The ones I can find are all closed from getting full.

18. Collapse Details

Hi I have a question I've been on 50 mg of zoloft(ssri antidepressant I'm using for anxiety) and I was wondering if I would still be able to roll/ would it be unsafe to roll while on this? I loved rlling before I was on the Zoloft and I still want to be able to express it. Any feed back would be nice thank you !

19. Collapse Details

Damn I love informative posts like this. Thanks alot man

20. Collapse Details

Anyone ever tried mdma with cesemat (thc pill)? I smoke a lot of weed but I am going to an outdoor festival and was thinking about taking the pills with my m instead...any thoughts?

21. Collapse Details

I regret I am late for joining this site and read these informative posts.

Thank you so much for sharing these great information

22. Collapse Details

5. Waiting in between dose days
    There has not been excessive research done into the long term effects of MDMA, and as a result it is sensible to have a cautious approach to consumption in respect to harm-reduction.

It is generally accepted by the pill-popping population, that an individual should wait one month in between dose days to give your serotonin ample time to recover. A more certain answer can't be given, due to the reason above.

Besides the possible negative health aspects, MDMA is a drug that works very much in the way of diminishing returns. The more you take, more often, the less intense the experience.

----> me I am loosing a lot of kg if I take often

23. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by HagorTheHorny View Post
    struttergear

~HagortheHorny~
    You weren't taking mdma then. Looking at your location and seeing granite falls, please understand a lot of what is being passed off in the PNW is terrible quality. I'm 6'4" 225lbs and 100mg of good mdma will have me feeling the effects in 15 minutes and have me weak in the knees in an hour. Buy a test kit off dance safe and take your time to find quality.

24. Collapse Details

Mods telling us how they did a gram in a night... very HR. Keep eating that caster sugar!

25. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by RoyMunson View Post
    Mods telling us how they did a gram in a night... very HR. Keep eating that caster sugar!
    Who did?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast