Bluelight

Thread: Credit where Credit is Due

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Well first and formost all of bluelight.Everyone here has done so much I wouldnt even know how to thank you all.
    Brownie,You just put a smile on my face everytime I get to assrape you.It diffently lets me forget about my everyday problems.
    To all my crackolacians,I dont know what I would do without you guys.I've had some of the best meet ups with you and I know we will have plently more.
    Cloud,dude u know whats up.Just like u always have my back I will always have yours.
    Griff,for being the taco eatting crazy kid you are.You always know how to make someone laugh.
    Spedly,just like brownie,I get so much pleasure from assraping you.I know the feeling is mutal
    Hydra,my cuz....you know whats up man.We have plenty of good times together and smoked mad herb together.I cant wait to see you again cuz.
    SomeOneLikeMe,We have never talked.If you have aim or aol hit me up at LikwidSkywalker.
    much love,respect and thanxs to everyone on the board
    ~Liquid
    ------------------
    AIM: Likwid Skywalker
    Serving your waa waa needs since 1892.
    Bluelight: Worse then heroin
    [This message has been edited by Liquid69Raver (edited 12 August 2001).]

2. Collapse Details

~ * ~ MaD HaTTeR ~ * ~
    Cheshire_cat for being my legs when i couldn't walk. For showing me love in all it has to offer. For completing me and making my life whole. I love you alwys and forever.
    Brownie for all the advice and just listening to me when I am down and out. Fo r showing all that BL has to offer and showing me kindness.
    bYd for always making me laugh. For keeping me up endless nights till dawn. You always make me smile
    gentlemenloser for your witt, you ability to make me laugh. For your unique style of writing and hours of testing my ability to think when my brain has temporarily shut down.
    FoX for always challenging me at every turn. For always making me use my brain, in a indepth conversation on how people like us will take over the world. And most of all for making me see the bright side of things when the lights have gone out on my world.
    PhreeX For your late night understanding, your amazing intellect and late night tourment
    Raverdave For your picture perfectness
    The Neoracle For your endless stories and your honesty. For always having perfect timing and the perfect thing to say.
    Elle07 for sharing your experiences with me, so I can understand myself. For listening and helping me, in a time when I am truely confused.
    Rizzo_Kim for showing me the beauty of friendship and showing me that there is a lot more to life then I knew. And helping me truely experience a thunderstorm.
    Thanks to all of you, I have become a different and better person since joing this board. I am continuously challenged and shown that kindness and love comes in all shapes and sizes. I look forward to learning more from all of you, you all have changed my life in away that I could hardly put into words.....thank you and I love u.
    ------------------
    I am lost, I've gone to find myself, if I should return before I get back have me wait....
    Ever dance with the devil in the pale moon light.... -joker
    GRRR ~U don't listen to music u feel it~
    Sufferin-sucka-tash
    AOL name: MaDHaTTeR92578
    [This message has been edited by ~ * ~ MaD HaTTeR ~ * ~ (edited 11 August 2001).]
    [This message has been edited by ~ * ~ MaD HaTTeR ~ * ~ (edited 12 August 2001).]

3. Collapse Details

Ex-Bluelighter
    Instead of doing my typical list, i'm just gonna give a big shout out to everyone in the Bluelight world. Thanks for giving me time to escape the insanity of this crazy world of ours.
    ------------------
    "How the fuck do you feellllll?"
    AIM ~ FutureAeons

4. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Talking
    I would like to thank the following
    Cherub- For being so generous in giving my friends and I a place to stay awhile after Candyland. And also for cheering me up when I've felt a little down.
    Brownie & Dakeva- For being absolutly hilarious that same morning with wishing a Merry Christmas to anyone whos phone number you could think of, my friend, Nate, still thinks of it and laughs.
    Brownie, I also want to thank you for giving me someone to talk to if I need to.
    Hydra- For being my friend and giving me someone interesting and intelligent to talk to.
    ------------------
    ~*At first you're attracted to apperances, but it's someone's personality you end up falling in love with*~

5. Collapse Details

Germany mostly, US sometimes, Australia every now and then
    Smile
    Thanks to Spencer, Brownie, and Snakecharmer, for not judging me like everyone else, and giving me a chance to show them who I really am.
    Thanks to Mr.Sticky, for all his great advice and support.
    Thanks to smh254, for being one of my best friends
    Thanks to liquidocean, to always letting me know what's happening, and always showing me a great time.
    Thanks for pinkerton, for staying in the bathroom with me, when he didn't even need to.
    Thanks to Soulfly, for laughing at my jokes on that long car ride, and for being a cool drinking buddy.
    ***Thanks to Mellabopper, for being SO friendly and sweet, even though we have never met, and totally being so welcoming all the time. I really, really appreciate it. Especially since you have no reason to particularily like me and one reason not to like me. You rawk.

6. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    To GlowingTyBud.....thank you for being such a diamond in the rough. Who knew all this fun was waiting to happen? I'm so glad we're friends.
    And Squeakers......you turned my bluelight on. And popped my K cherry, motherfucker ;P.
    Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

7. Collapse Details

halcyon---because she is one of the coolest girls ive ever talked to, period!
    brownie--cuz he's the only one who likes my rhymes = )
    dakeva+spencer---for teaching me a valuable lesson about something...
    and everyone else, id like to thank for just being yourselves and contributing to bluelight in your own special way
    ~hydra

8. Collapse Details

Thumbs up
    If you could only touch my heart, feel my heart, understand that I mean every word I say, and know all the words I don't say.
    Stasis : For helping me keep an open mind...for opening my eyes, even though I thought I was blind.
    Fox : I bet you didn't expect to see your name on this list. You may never know the good you've done for me, but please understand that you are a valued friend, even if I seem like a stranger.
    Aly : Oh the directions I could go with this one. Aly...You've created a Bluelight cliche': "You are amazing". I found myself at the bottom, with nowhere to run, and a pocket full of questions...you saved me from myself, and for that I am forever indebted to you. I'm sorry that all I can do is say "Thank You".
    Dags : Have you ever had a rush of emotion so intense, so mindblowing that you were left speachless? With each and every word you speak, with every prayer you pray, with every smile you so graciously give, you take my breath away. Not only my breath, but my words you take away. You are everything I wish I could be, and I pray that someday you will understand...thanking you is just not enough.
    Griff : Amazing. You know more about me than anyone else, yet you still manage to befriend me. All my secrets are yours and you truly are my best friend. There's so much I want to tell you, but you're too much of an asshole for me to open up ...seriously, thanks...for sticking by me, and for being there, in ways you don't even know.
    Mr. Sticky : Even in the hardest of times you MAKE me crack a smile...
    l/o : We've had our differences...but you have an outlook on life that I envy and strive to achieve...keep up the good work.
    Liquid & Cloud Thanks for getting laid less than me.
    Spencer : I refuse to thank you.
    Brownie : You cliche-inducing bastard. I guess you're Bluelight's version of the highschool's "Most Popular". You always seem to know the right thing to say at the right time...even though your an inbread immigrant, you're still an amazing person...
    Lovelife : I'm too lazy to put the spaces in your name...you're never too lazy to offer a hand. You too, my friend, are more than special.
    Crow(e) What can anyone say about Crow? Caring, thoughtful, understanding, and a joy to be around...You are who you are, and I love you for it.
    Dakeva Dak Dak Dak Dak Dak!
    I'm not gonna say anything nice about you b/c you're an asshole...but Spencer says you have a HUGE penis! ~
    Resque : You're boobs are perfect sweetie, honest.
    Bluelight is a community. A community is a family. A family is made up of members. Strong members make a strong family...Bluelight truly is the best of the best...Each of you have touched my heart in ways you may never know...
    [This message has been edited by SpeedLimit55 (edited 12 August 2001).]

9. Collapse Details

Senior Moderator
    Electronic Music Discussion
    Arrow
    /me boldy laughs out loud
    Cliche's are bad.
    M,kay

Noodle

10. Collapse Details

Liquid & Cloud Thanks for getting laid less than me.
    spedly the only way u get laid more then us is by fucking cows,and they dont count
    ~Liquid

11. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Vortex- altho you may never read this because you are crazy and busy all the time but thank you for your daily phone calls they mean so much to me. When I don't talk to you for a day I feel that something about my day just hasn't been right. I miss you I haven't seen you in 2 weeks I am going through Matt withdrawls!
    Liquidphil- for being you and showing me that there is so much more to life and that we all need to be serious sometimes. I love you and miss you already, come home soon.
    Last but not least....
    Spencer- Thank you for being there for me every day of my life and being the best friend that anyone could have. Words can't say how much you mean to me but you already know that Thank you for being there me in my best times and my worst times. I know I can always count on you.
    I love my boys!!!

12. Collapse Details

first of all... to everyone... for just bein bluelight... i can honestly say that i love you all
    and the particulars:
    to crow, for letting me be perfectly honest and always understanding and helping me learn more about myself and others.. oh, and for bein the sexy thang he is
    to coreo, for bein one of the sweetest women i've ever met, and for makin me smile 24/7
    to fox, because for some reason, you help me express myself better. here's to the beginning of a beautiful friendship.. now if only we would meet!
    to brownie, for first making me welcome on bluelight (back to the bottom)
    to all the chat whores for entertaining me night after night. oh yeah, and putting up with me talking incessantly about my boobs.
    there are many more, and my love goes out to all of you.
    aj the femme
    ------------------
    the extra M is for MmmMmmmm
    Be Good!!!

13. Collapse Details

I would like to thank everyone I have met on this board for showing me there is a bright side to everything. I even appreciate the people who I don't get along with on here. I have not been around much lately, and I miss ya all.. especially the chatwhores! :P

14. Collapse Details

*hugs

15. Collapse Details

Smile
    ~*~Madhatter~*~ -- For always giving me a reason to turn on my AOL IM, for the instant smile on my face when I see you're online and for reminding me that there are others online like myself who are good, decent, honest people as committed to happiness in their marrage as I am.
    Rizzo

16. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Down at the bottom of the garden, amongst the birds and the bees
    I'd like to thank all the trolls who have ever posted on Bluelight. Without you there would not have been half the humerous insults chucked merrily about....

17. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    First, I'd like to give props to Stormchild for inspiring Fox to make this post...you do rock, girlie...
    hmmmmm....goodness..this may take awhile..
    *Stasis: for being one of the most open minded, understanding, comforting, loving, sweetest people on the planet...I honestly feel more complete since meeting you..love to you...
    *SweetPea: Girly, you know that I adore you...I'm so happy that we have grown so close...You are so sweet and sincere..you are just the type of girly that the Carolinas need....**big hug**.. Oh yea....thanks for making my brother so happy...I love to see him smile..
    *Catalyst: How on earth to find the words...you and Sugarant are truely amazing people...I thank this crazy world for bringing us together...thank-you so much for the conversation, the hospitality, the friendship and of course,the stir-fry..
    *Sticky: for not treating me like the dumb one..for reconizing my differences and excepting them..you are one of a kind, my friend..and I'm lucky to have you in my life..
    *Brownie: for having the courage to overcome problems in your life and being able to smile again..I adore you so and hope the best for you in the years to come..
    *Dakeva: for being the teddy bear that you are and bringing a smile to my face everytime we talk...
    *Griff: for loving pot as much as I and always making me laugh when I read your posts...hugs to you, sweetie pie...
    *Spedly: for all the love and kind words...honestly, hun...when I feel really down on myself you always seem to make me feel good again...
    *Fizzy: for being one of the coolest chicks I know...thanks for your friendship..
    *Tink: My Tinkypooh!!! can't find the words for ya right now...(mom always said if you don't have anything nice to say...)
    *LOVELIFE: for being the cream in my coffee... and for your posts that always make me think twice..you are family and I lub ya...
    *Glowbug: of course for Uncle Harveys ...and for the conversation, understanding and love...you too are family and I cherish you...
    *Crowe: for wordless conversations, for Starscape, for your friendship that means so much to me....I love ya hun!!!!
    *LapDawg: for being asian ...for being one of the sweetest, realest people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting...you are a gem and I adore you...
    *Ruffie: My hawaiian prince ..So glad that I got the chance to meet you and become friends with you..you're an awesome individual with mad potential and I respect you greatly...
    *Ice-9: for the sweetest emails and cards and smiley conversation...you brighten my time more than you can imagine...
    *Ebow: for being you!!!!
    *Spencer: for the random IM's, for being my favorite crackwhore, and for making my Dags smile...
    *Cherub: Girly....thank-you for letting be happy, for allowing me to feel the love..and for letting me in your tree every once in awhile...you may get on my nerves at times but I adore you to pieces...THANK-YOU!!!!
    *Liquid & Cloud: what can I say...you're my boys...I love you guys..
    *Dags yadda yadda yadda...you know the deal..
    *q-tip: for being a truely amazing person...you are so adored..
    to the rest....Stx, Sinthetic, Pinkerton, and all my chatwhore friends...amary, Startripper, kicksave, Coldshot, & Neo....you guys rock!!!
    **sorry if I forgot anyone...but damn this things long enough
    [This message has been edited by ALY-KAT~ (edited 14 August 2001).]

18. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Thumbs up
    **cough cough bump cough cough**

19. Collapse Details

well wow, first and foremost, i need to give a big HUGE hug and kiss to ritalingurrl who has made my summer absolutely incredible and amazing. and without her, i probably would have had a really shitty and boring summer. so, anne, thanks for being you and for being there for me. you are amazing and i love you. i'm glad we got to be close friends again this summer. i will never forget all that we've been through.
    ::wipes tears from eyes::
    and secondly i'd like to thank everyone that i have talked to over these past few months... everyone is just awesome and i miss all of you that i dont get to see that often.
    so, to everyone, thanks... for everything.

Mella
    ------------------
    rock on.

20. Collapse Details

21. Collapse Details

~ * ~ MaD HaTTeR ~ * ~

22. Collapse Details

Baron...wow. Thank you for sharing that; I had no idea I'd affected your life in such a positive fashion.

23. Collapse Details

Red face
    thank me? i'd rather you spank me!!

24. Collapse Details

1. Visa card - for allowing me to spend more money then I will even make and owe them for the rest of my life.
    2. Discover card - who took off some of my visa bill and allowing me to increase my bill even more.
    3. Student loans - which give you 0% apr until you finish school and made me relaize that I never going to finish school cause I have no idea how to even start paying those.
    Ahh .. america

25. Collapse Details

~Liquid

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast