Bluelight

Thread: Credit where Credit is Due

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Arrow
    i've met so many of you over the years, and there are those of you who i've chatted with for hours but never met... here's thanks to a few of you, i could never really mention you all in one post.
    EEEazy... someone who will never see this post b/c he doesnt BL anymore, but he's the reason i fell in love with bluelight, and the first BLer i ever met.
    Soulfly... to the person who has come to be my soulmate over the years. you brought me hope at a time in my life where i didnt have any. you made me smile during difficult work days with your emails. you lifted my spirits (and touched my heart) with your poetry and song lyrics that you sent at random. basically, anything you've ever said to me, i've taken to heart. the 2 times that fate let us meet, are 2 times i hold in my heart forever. despite some rough times lately, you're always in my heart and in my thoughts.
    RaverDave... to someone who i connected with from the start, and wish i could have spent more time with you at Whistle. it was really good to put a face with the name.
    Mella... to the girl i share a brain with, your poetry and inspiring replies get me through a lot. reading your words is a daily ritual that i cannot do without.
    DazedRaver... my cutie. Cheers to all the BPM parties and crazy times.
    Kasper... to one of my favorite BLers... i will always cherish the wonderful times we had. you made BL something special to me. i miss you.
    Kagan... you're crazy, but you're sweet. i miss our chats.
    Crow... yet another one of my "Words" favorite people. i take your words to heart. they almost always hit home (hard).
    Brownie... thanks for giving me some hope. its all i could ask for.
    Liquid... for getting me through my last official bad trip, and for being an awesome friend.
    Drgnfly... for being you. for all our chats. for your greatness.
    Lovelife, Mr. Sticky, Griff, Spencer... for making me laugh, always... i have had a lot of rough times lately, and smiling, let alone laughing, is something i dont get to do often. you might not realize how important you are to this board. how important you are to me (and my sanity).
    Minimows... your poetry affects me in a different way. it makes me angry at people who i let walk all over me. i think i need this. thank you.
    skydancer... my mentor. i miss our long chats. your advice is always the best. i couldn't ask for a more qualified psychiatrist.
    to everyone in BL Chat... for being freaks. you guys rock!
    ------------------
    E-girl
    IM: tiggersgurl2067
    "...there are 2 paths, you can go back, but in the long run... there's still time to change the road you're on..."

2. Collapse Details

Ninja
    Ok, turning to serious matters.
    I'd like to thank all of the Mods and Admins who put forth incredible time and committment towards Bluelight to make the site what it is today. Tireless people like the Medical Q and A staff, Abygale and everyone else who works relentlessly to better the lives of others.
    I'd like to thank the makers of Tylenol 3 with codiene.
    I'd also like to thank *Pixie*Stix for being an excellent friend through all my good and not-so-good mental states.
    Simon for always having my back no matter what.
    Cherub for being friendly and making me feel welcome.
    LOVELIFE for his confidence in me.
    Johnboy for his support and help in the past.
    FoX for his amazing insight and philosophy.
    Applesbliss, just because I like him.
    To all of the people who've taken the time to e-mail me with questions or concerns and given me a chance to help them out.
    And most of all to YOU, whoever's reading this right now.

3. Collapse Details

Thumbs up
    i'll mention a few... the rest are in my bl thankyou thread...
    MrGeezer... for being cool and english...
    bYd... for being a chath0e...
    lingo... for being my american buddy...

and nobody mentioned me... *sulks*
    ------------------
    The above slave is owned by Dagny and mentored by applesbliss...

4. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I know you're in a lot of these thank you's Brownie, but I wanna thank you for.....my life. Without you, I wouldn't be here right now. You gave me hope when I needed you most and I thank God for having you to talk to and listen to me. I love you so much..thank you.
    ~Jamison~

5. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    To WritnPage, for going above and beyond during the last two months. Without you, I don't know what I would have done. And I will be back.
    To Weekapug, for taking care of me when I proved how much of a custie I am. :P
    To dpp, for meeting up with me when you were in LA. Y'all were great.
    And last but not least, to Fox, for talking sense into me, convincing me I'm not a total failure and for generally proving that you can be divorced without drama.

6. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    shuddr2think - for letting smoke doobies in her house while her dads away. And showing me the best childrens film i've ever seen. Puppets on acid with glowsticks, its a wonderful thing. And listening to me bitch about women of course.
    drea - showing me exactly how witty another human being can be. This girl makes me laugh like no other. In fact, as we speak, im smoking a pack of her cigarettes (and i do mean a pack, she is going to be pissed off when she wakes up. Woops.)
    ------------------
    Judo.
    -I'm not a retard, i just play one on TV-

7. Collapse Details

Talking
    Everyone who knows me has touched me in a special way. (LOL-some better than others) I love eveyone who is in my life right now from this board... you know who you are
    ------------------
    I love being a CRACKWHORE!!!!
    FUCK PLUR - ITS ALL ABOUT HARD CORE ASS FUCKING
    What about treatment for addicts? I think addicts treat themselves... they overdose and DIE!

8. Collapse Details

Smile
    Speedlimit55: You will always be MY Spedly, I will be YOUR Dagny... me and you silly man.
    Griff: Thank you for letting me hug you EVERY 5 MINUTES... I adore you.

9. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I think mellabopper wins the award for making my summer the best one ever - she was my best bud, my party girl, and hehe....lol...my k hookup. But really, mel, chillin with you this summer has been the greatest - words really cannot express. thank you!!! *smooch*
    hiroshi, without you i dont think i would have ever had as much fun at red or blue...i'll just call you my dancing bud Also, i have to thank you for always being my 'big brother' and lookin out for me
    and of course, to my little brownie, who always always always is there for me when i need someone to talk to, and who also writes the best emails ever...hopefully i'll be seeing you soon so that i can thank you in person
    and to any other bluelighters that have made my day that much brighter

10. Collapse Details

Guess first and formost i have to do a shouts out to Aja909.. if it wasnt for him, I probably wouldnt have even been to a party yet...
    And mellabopper .. if you hadnt come off as a bitch from hell when you first moved back to the midwest forum.. I also probably wouldnt have been so eager to go to a party just to see what you were really like.. (im weird like that)... hehe
    And Ritalingurrl- Hehe.. anne you're a doll =) When everyone else was cracked out.. you still wanted to be up and dancin. (what a trooper =p ).. Sumt`n bout ya just shines (mel too) And as for the big brother thing, Everyone has to make their own mistakes. but sometimes some mistakes are better off not made. And as long as you drag my old ass with ya guys to parties. Ill keep an eye out on `yas, so you can have the best times there knowing if something goes wrong someones there to help ya =)
    luv ya kids..
    oh..
    and i wanna see those photos from r&b2 !!!
    lates~

11. Collapse Details

Talking
    I decided my first one sucked. RE-DO!
    Fox:
    I just wanted to thank you again...for everything...for saving me, for caring for me, for being everything I didn't have and everything I would ever need.
    And most of all for understanding me.
    I luv ya brother
    Griff: You may be a bastard , but over the past few months you truly have become my best friend. Thanks for all the great times...and for babysitting me when I whigged the fuck out.
    Aly & Dags: I'm convinced you guys really can read my heart & mind...so do it, and *maybe* you'll get a glimpse of what you mean to me. :*)
    Flower: For putting up with me long into the night, for understanding and caring no matter what, and for re-assuring me whenever I have doubts.
    Stasis, Sweetpea, and the rest of my new family:
    Thank you all so much...Words can't express how great it feels to finally have a home.
    I Love US
    How's THAT for sappy?

12. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    i may be posting this too late, but i'd really like to thank yumyumgoddess for singing to me in the restroom much luv, babe
    ~Pixy

13. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    forgot to mention mella....your words are amazing

14. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Thumbs up
    I Love US
    How's THAT for sappy?
    it's fuckin' perfect....
    **welcome home, love**
    ------------------
    ....So, I was running full crackhead...Ebow
    Are you new here?
    "Why do you always make my whippit your whippit?" (Cherub)
    "I don't make your whippits my whippits!" (Kat)
    "Stay out of my whippit!" (Cherub)
    "I'm not in your whippit!" (Kat)
    "Can I get a whippit??" (Dags... from the backseat)

15. Collapse Details

thanks to..
    shuddr2think, for being my best friend,a confidant, and someone i can talk about pooping and 401k's with. i love ya.
    vibr8tor,
    for always talking to me when i get retarded, and for just being there to make all the time i spend with you so much fun.
    judo-
    hey baby can i buy you a fish sandwich?
    and um, thanks for being a friend to a tool like me

16. Collapse Details

Thumbs up
    Wyrm - for showing me and still showing me the real meaning of love
    love ya

17. Collapse Details

Thumbs up
    I realize I already made my post but I just want to add a few things that mean so much in my life at the moment.
    To the bluelight family Ive been lucky enough to be around :
    This is what Ive always wanted in a group of friends. You are all so comfortable to be around, I can say whatever I want whether it be bitchy or stupid or really sappy.
    Drugs seem secondly important to our meetups. The bond that has been formed will never go away.
    No one wants to do drugs all night and feel empty in the morning. The way we have done everything provides us with conversation, support, friendship, laughter, FOOD.
    You all mean so much to me. I remember when I first joined bluelight seeing this bond between others that I wanted so much a part of. It wasnt until moving here that I could clearly see why people can call it family. Id treat you all better than any friend Ive made elsewhere. You would come first.
    Take our vibe with you no matter where you go.
    *whispers Labor Day*
    And for Stasis: I promise Id worship you like everyone else if I werent around your supremeness every day.
    Sometimes when things are said over and over they start to lose their meaning. People are so used to being stimulated in certain places that after a while those spots are not as sensitive as they used to be (come on I had to intertwine sex in there)
    Coming from me who sees you everyday and watches you handle different situations,
    You are absolutely amazing. You are patient, tolerable, mature- and while bluelight calls you God. I see that God gives you a set of rules for you to follow so you can eventually enter his kingdom of heaven while you give everyone the ability to make their own rules for their own personal heaven. You have looked through my soil, critiqued it, (which sucks) and shown me that I get to pick the seeds to grow my own garden. Thank you so much for your understanding of me. Your garden is beautiful, and perfectly balanced. Your open mind and maturity has my utmost respect. If it werent for you, Id never of got to know this group to the extent that I have-figures it would be the guy I had a little bluelight crush on when I first came on.
    Ahhhh I feel better

18. Collapse Details

Talking
    . I see that God gives you a set of rules for you to follow so you can eventually enter his kingdom of heaven
    Talk about Pandora's Box, eh Stase?
    Sweetpea: The above quote is going to provide me with more hours of joy than you can possibly imagine. Except for the few breif moments at Kickrave when you were sitting on my face, ( ) I have never been this happy.

19. Collapse Details

You were doing so well, Spedly....why did ya have to go and screw it up???
    ((SweetPea))...Girl, I got mad love for ya, hun!!!

20. Collapse Details

Spedly, in a sense, you're right. Not everyone needs to know what's in the box, nor can everyone even handle it. The few that can handle it are typically the ones who seek it out (like yourself). It's kinda like taking the red pill. Ultimately it has to be the person to make the decision whether or not to unplug themeselves... I can only show them the door, they must walk through it.
    Sweetpea, baby, I love you very much. Thank you for sticking by me.
    (((Sweetpea)))
    (((Aly)))
    (((Spedly)))
    ---------------------
    "True happiness is of a retired nature, and an enemy to pomp and noise; it arises, in the first place, from the enjoyment of one's self; and, in the next, from the friendship and conversation of a few select companions."
    - Joseph Addison
    "Getters generally don't get happiness; givers get it. You simply give to others a bit of yourselfa thoughtful act, a helpful idea, a word of appreciation, a lift over a rough spot, a sense of understanding, a timely suggestion. You take something out of your mind, garnished in kindness out of your heart, and put it into the other fellow's mind and heart." - Charles H. Burr
    "Full of love for all things in the world, practicing virtue in order to benefit others, this man alone is happy." - Buddha

21. Collapse Details

drea-for the past year and a half....everything you have done means so much to me, and i am glad that we had german together. things wouldn't be the same or right without you...
    judomadonna-for being a dick the first time i met you, then totally changing. im glad you are my friend and you made me god..=)
    vibr8tor-for giving me bottle caps candy at Tonka when i was sick. it cheered me up
    ------------------
    We are all in the gutter,but some of us are looking at the stars...~oscar wilde
    **The quality of the imagination is to flow, and not to freeze~emerson**

22. Collapse Details

I love you guys.

23. Collapse Details

Smile
    I'd like to thank Stasis for all the words of wisdom he's given me over the past year. I don't know where I'd have been without his help. I remember the time down at the cliff edge in the car, when TheLazer had just left, we talked for hours under the moonlight talking about everything and nothing. Somehow those words have never stopped talking.
    Both plazma and Kyk know exactly what I mean when I say thanks for a great valentines night, 2 years running!
    And brownie, the help you've given me getting through these difficult last few months has been none over than a miracle, thanks hon xxx
    Fizzygirl, I can only hope we have as many beautiful times together as we have done, and I ca only keep saying I'm sorry for what i did to you, I think your starting to forgive me.
    FoX, great times at the ball games, see ya next season huh?! See if you've improved a little mate, you'll need to.
    And the rest of you know who you are...

24. Collapse Details

Talking
    LOL

25. Collapse Details

Talking
    teeheehee

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast