Bluelight

Thread: Drug Studies General Discussion (suggest, & discuss studies here, or chat socially!)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Collapse Details
    How to get published? 
    Hi!

I was wondering how to break into the world of publishing in drug studies?

I have authored some small research projects into the subjective effects of; 3-FPM, 1P-LSD etc.

2. Collapse Details

Can anyone assist in any free longitudinal cohort studies and or case control studies on LSD and psychopathology.
    I have been successful in finding reviews though unfortunately haven't found much data, which is part I need to analyse.

I have found relevant studies on MDMA/Ecstasy longitudinal data but I think I'd rather present my report and presentation on LSD as I prefer it

If only the case set was to review more than one study, i'd be

3. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    Hey Ontario buds I know this is a late response, my apologies. I haven't had any experience with naloxone being mixed with hydromorph however targin has been brought in where I live (oxycodone and naloxone, the mix is 50/50.) The effect was pointless, much the same as the OP oxy, everyone switched to shooting ms contin, kapanol, jurnistas etc and the people who were prescribed them complained they didn't work properly, this was including people who took them orally, eventually leading their doc to put them on different medication. Oh, but initially it put a whole of people in hospital with the worst possible withdrawals, thinking they were dying.

4. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    Better off just saying you would mate, this doesn't get the Jacks off ur back, they would raid u regardless of if u say shot like swim wants to, my pet badger, dog etc, all of that Shor, it's even in the site rules mate, don't waste ur time bro.

5. Collapse Details

I'm not sure what you mean by the last post

6. Collapse Details
    Studies 
    Can anyone link me any studies that compare the safest of a number of illegally and recreational Drugs. I have seen David nutts one but I'm wondering if someone knows of any others like that one

7. Collapse Details
    full study 
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28074670

could someone please find me the full text link/PDF to this study I would really appreciate it. If you are a member of any of the scientific journals you can get it for free
    thanks

8. Collapse Details

9. Collapse Details

that is just the abstract

10. Collapse Details

I believe many people are self-medicating ADHD symptoms. You can visit carenician for detail drugs discussion

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123