Bluelight

Synthetic Cannabinoids Study

Thread: Valium 10mg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 26
  1. Collapse Details
    Valium 10mg 
    #1
    Greenlighter
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    26
    Hi all, just a quick question I stumbled across 120 10mg valiums. Once my erection subsided i sat down and has 2 (20mg) sublingually and washed the remininence down with some Thomas Coopers special reserve ale, felt lovely and chilled till I had dinner and that sorta killed my vibe, the following day I had a shit cunt of an Arvo at work, came home had 40mgs worth with a Hahn superdry and eventually passed out, nek Minit I came to and have somehow either subconsciously or had done so with no recollection had 80mg, I felt little if any euphoria and relaxed than i did th first night with the 20mg. My question is I have tomorrow off and would love to kick back with 20-30 mg of vals but because of my binge 12 hours previously (I'm aware of vals half life) will my tolerance be at the point where it's worth having a break already? I have some ketamine but I've been going hammer and tong with that and I kno that's now not worth taking and that tolerance developed insanely within a few days.
    Advice?
    Cheers in advance
    Reply With Quote
     

  2. Collapse Details
     
    #2
    If you can wait another day or two (I personally couldn't if I had them myself) I'd say your tolerance will have dropped a significant amount. Dosing most benzos every day you build a crazy tolerance, and it doesn't take much. Try to allow a break in between days.
    Reply With Quote
     

  3. Collapse Details
     
    #3
    Ex-Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    post modern
    Posts
    17,507
    Be very careful mixing benzos and alcohol!!!
    Reply With Quote
     

  4. Collapse Details
     
    #4
    Bluelighter justsayknow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,289
    Wait as long as you can. You have already increased your tolerance too much. The half life is loooong with diazepam 100 hours according to this:
    http://www.benzo.org.uk/bzequiv.htm

    I try and take them only every 3 days if I have access like you have at the moment.
    Reply With Quote
     

  5. Collapse Details
     
    #5
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Crime capital of Australia!!!
    Posts
    1,378
    DO NOT OVER USE BENZO's. It causes paradoxical effects. In other words you end up feeling anxious, irritable, heart palpitations and are unable to sleep. It also causes a delirium tremens type effect like alcohol and can be a life threatening medical emergency. This dangerous effect can be delayed for weeks after discontinuing use during which time you will feel sick, irritable, sleepless and everything else you described. Diazepam takes 3 hour to reach peak plasma concentrations and lingers, for 30 hours subjective effects can be felt and it takes up to 100 hours to eliminate from your body (kinda like weed takes forever to get out of your system) as stated in above post. This is why the delayed onset of delirium tremens can occur as your body slowly eliminates the benzo's. So if you need to pass a piss test it can take nearly a week to pee clean.
    Diaz is not very euphoric due to the length of time it takes to reach peak plasma levels and in general is rather ordinary. Etizolam, trizolam, Nitrazepam, flunitrazepam and a new RC diclazepam are all quite euphoric IMO. Halcion aka trizolam is the most euphoric benzo but only last 2-3 hours. That said why drink and take benzo's, all you will do is black out and stupid shit, maybe 1-2 beers, a joint and 10 mgs of diaz every few days is ok. Take the diaz before drinking smoking to achieve best result's but be warned blackouts and crazy stupid stilnox type antics may just be around the corner, not to mention death from respiratory depression.
    Reply With Quote
     

  6. Collapse Details
     
    #6
    Yeah be careful man. Benzos can be a wonder drug for people with anxiety, but they really don't have much recreational purpose by themselves. Mixing them with alcohol might be a bit of fun, but most likely you will just black out and there is a good chance you will make a fool of yourself. It is a strange feeling when people are recounting the moronic shit you did the night before that you literally have NO memory of.

    I would save them for a rainy day. When you are coming down off a speed binge of even ecstasy they are a god send. But even then be careful, because when you are on a bender you tend to drink a lot at the same time, and even if you don't feel drunk, popping valium or the like can be very dangerous with that much alcohol in your system.

    Smoking a heap of cones and getting reallly stoned and having a low dose of benzos can be quite nice and relaxing, and isn't a dangerous mix in itself.

    But as I said - definitely put a bunch of them in to storage, because they can really take the edge of a terrible day or bad depressive episode (not to be used to treat depression in itelf however).

    Peace
    Reply With Quote
     

  7. Collapse Details
     
    #7
    Ex-Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    post modern
    Posts
    17,507
    Where do you get 10mg's from?
    no sourcing please.

    im pretty sure 10mg are available in australia obviously not that commonly available due to the addictive nature of the substance.

    google search and from memory wiki has availability of various elixirs for various countries.
    Reply With Quote
     

  8. Collapse Details
     
    #8
    Diazepam tolerance drops quite rapidly, its the dependence you should watch out for. Don't bother taking it sublingually, it's not very soluable so the majority of it will be going down your throat anyway rather than under your tongue.
    Reply With Quote
     

  9. Collapse Details
     
    #9
    Bluelighter junkie skumbag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Land Of Vegiemite
    Posts
    3,827
    that my friend is called a black out i am all to familiar once being kicked out of a club at 1 and getting home at 6am i have NO IDEA what happend in those 5 hours.since then i avoid mixing benzos with alcohol its just too much of a risk (i do take benzos with alcohol but in low ammounts and thats cus i have genuine social anxity and panic attacks) ,not to mention they both have effcets on the CNS and could cause u to stop breathing and die :/ the doses u are taking are quite high (i know i cant talk as most of u know my misadventure with 14mg of clonaz 20mg of valium then splitting my head open) the blue valiums are not made in australia i have come across them in thailand and i hear they come from india too.....i find that these tablets arnt made as well as the aussie 5mg doses like what im saying is one blue 10mg could contain 5mg or it could contain 15mg u just gotta be really careful with benzos mate.
    Reply With Quote
     

  10. Collapse Details
     
    #10
    Bluelight Crew
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    I'm alive so I guess I'll survive
    Posts
    1,582
    Quote Originally Posted by thebac0n View Post
    Diazepam tolerance drops quite rapidly, its the dependence you should watch out for. Don't bother taking it sublingually, it's not very soluable so the majority of it will be going down your throat anyway rather than under your tongue.
    ^ For me sublingual works fantastic. I have stomach problems and sometimes need benzos on a full stomach, if I take them orally at this time, it feels like the food or acid, or whatever else, absorbs some of the goodness, also slowing down the onset.

    So, id have to disagree with you there.

    I'm also inclined to think there's a faster onset due to the drug entering your bloodstream quicker through you mucus membranes under your tounge.

    Orally, it has to get to your liver for 'first pass metabolisation' before your able to 'stop shaking'.

    Don't be dissing the sublingual route, works a treat with the right drugs.

    EDIT: the mucus membrane under your toungue doesent need water soluble shit for it to pass through.
    Last edited by Captain Brewster; 08-09-2013 at 11:18.
    Reply With Quote
     

  11. Collapse Details
     
    #11
    Bluelighter junkie skumbag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Land Of Vegiemite
    Posts
    3,827
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Brewster View Post
    ^ For me sublingual works fantastic. I have stomach problems and sometimes need benzos on a full stomach, if I take them orally at this time, it feels like the food or acid, or whatever else, absorbs some of the goodness, also slowing down the onset.

    So, id have to disagree with you there.

    I'm also inclined to think there's a faster onset due to the drug entering your bloodstream quicker through you mucus membranes under your tounge.

    Orally, it has to get to your liver for 'first pass metabolisation' before your able to 'stop shaking'.

    Don't be dissing the sublingual route, works a treat with the right drugs.
    totally agree with you mate and i've been taking benzos for about 6-7 years now and sublingual is def the best ROA when it comes to bennies faster onset stronger "buzz" and when ur done u can just swallow the gunky shit and let your stomach absorbe the rest.....i've been put on xanax and fuck me the taste is so damn bad when u sub those its like putting a battery under ur tongue but it kicks in within 5-10 mins rather than 20 when taken orally
    Reply With Quote
     

  12. Collapse Details
     
    #12
    Greenlighter
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    26
    Cheers everyone for the replies upon reflection my mrs advised I was just lying there intermittently having valium after valium till I passed out, the night i had the 80mg, which I have no recollection of and I believe I have an above the average persons knowledge of substances so I have no idea why i would do that as I know it's stupid. I'm well aware of the dangers or combining the both but I honestly find it fun; buy a 10 pack of mixed random beers from dan murphys then sample each one every couple of night and just nurse the one beer with some vals, I just can't seem to find the right dose, had a massive night last night and had 30mg today and one beer and was feeling great and chilled and the pub till i got home to watch the footy and within 30 or so mins passed out. I think my issue is my "go hard or go home" mentality I have had with all drugs I've used over the years, but as it seems benzos are not something you cant just smash as its a fairly new caper I'm getting into as they have never interested me, but with so many in my possession it's not like I'm not going to just let them gather dust. I'm taking 2-4 days between doses from now on but still haven't found that beautiful first dose feelint I had off them. And in terms of where I got them all ill say Is my uncle had a religious awaking in India and disappeared for 2 years only to return with a bag full of them a few weeks ago. Apparently around Rishikesh in the Ashrams they sedate westerners in an attempt them to convert to a life within the confides of their religion.
    Last edited by b_rat; 08-09-2013 at 13:25.
    Reply With Quote
     

  13. Collapse Details
     
    #13
    Bluelighter Azron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Somewhere Over The Rainbow
    Posts
    1,152
    meh....sorry
    Reply With Quote
     

  14. Collapse Details
     
    #14
    Bluelighter junkie skumbag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Land Of Vegiemite
    Posts
    3,827
    Quote Originally Posted by b_rat View Post
    Cheers everyone for the replies upon reflection my mrs advised I was just lying there intermittently having valium after valium till I passed out, the night i had the 80mg, which I have no recollection of and I believe I have an above the average persons knowledge of substances so I have no idea why i would do that as I know it's stupid. I'm well aware of the dangers or combining the both but I honestly find it fun; buy a 10 pack of mixed random beers from dan murphys then sample each one every couple of night and just nurse the one beer with some vals, I just can't seem to find the right dose, had a massive night last night and had 30mg today and one beer and was feeling great and chilled and the pub till i got home to watch the footy and within 30 or so mins passed out. I think my issue is my "go hard or go home" mentality I have had with all drugs I've used over the years, but as it seems benzos are not something you cant just smash as its a fairly new caper I'm getting into as they have never interested me, but with so many in my possession it's not like I'm not going to just let them gather dust. I'm taking 2-4 days between doses from now on but still haven't found that beautiful first dose feelint I had off them. And in terms of where I got them all ill say Is my uncle had a religious awaking in India and disappeared for 2 years only to return with a bag full of them a few weeks ago. Apparently around Rishikesh in the Ashrams they sedate westerners in an attempt them to convert to a life within the confides of their religion.
    you have an above average knowledge of drugs than most people??? i dont get it.you blacked out man plain and simple its happened to me before on xanax and piss i'd take 3 bars with a beer or 2 only to wake up and find a bar or 2 left.....people black out and dont remember a thing.this is a HR fourm not a go hard or go home fourm


    fuckin meh
    Reply With Quote
     

  15. Collapse Details
     
    #15
    Bluelighter justsayknow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,289
    Quote Originally Posted by b_rat View Post
    I'm taking 2-4 days between doses from now on but still haven't found that beautiful first dose feeling I had off them. .
    You probably wont unless you leave it much longer. Doesn't matter how many you have in your collection they will all be gone eventually but the longer you make them last the better.
    Reply With Quote
     

  16. Collapse Details
     
    #16
    Bluelighter junkie skumbag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Land Of Vegiemite
    Posts
    3,827
    ^^^^this
    Reply With Quote
     

  17. Collapse Details
     
    #17
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    10 hours into the future
    Posts
    227
    OP: this is a rabbit hole you really don't want to go down. Psychological dependence is one thing (and a cunt of a thing it is) but the physiological addiction of benzos is a whole nother level of fucked. Quit while you're ahead and give them to someone you can trust them with to hold onto in case of emergency
    Reply With Quote
     

  18. Collapse Details
     
    #18
    Yeah stay the hell away from benzos man. Tolerance builds quick and when mixing them with other drugs you always spaz out and have zero clue what the fuck you're doing.

    Like the time I was walking barefoot around my suburb in a daze, got a lift from 2 or 3 people to random places and was eventually picked up by the police who had been called by someone who saw me and was worried about me.

    They are a cunt of a drug. Don't let the initial high fool you.
    Reply With Quote
     

  19. Collapse Details
     
    #19
    Guys this was from over four years ago. OP never really posted again.

    Why on hell do people bump these really old threads up?
    Reply With Quote
     

  20. Collapse Details
     
    #20
    Quote Originally Posted by chugs View Post
    Guys this was from over four years ago. OP never really posted again.

    Why on hell do people bump these really old threads up?
    Because, believe it or not, these same issues spring up time and time again and the readers may not necessarily be posting, but just scanning through the threads.
    Reply With Quote
     

  21. Collapse Details
     
    #21
    I don't understand why BL system doesn't automatically close old threads.
    Reply With Quote
     

  22. Collapse Details
     
    #22
    Greenlighter
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    hervey bay
    Posts
    45
    Xanax 100mg?
    Hey. Afoaf has 100mg alpraz in 0.1g. He says a pin heads worth fuct him for dayz... was wondering how I can better divide the 100mgs into 50x 2mg doses, with Isopropyl, or maybe someone else has a suggestion?
    Also - what do ppl know about coming off Soma? that' s some STRONG SHIT (carisoprodol)
    QtE
    Reply With Quote
     

  23. Collapse Details
     
    #23
    Carisoprodol addiction looks awful but considering the that dissociate high is quite alarming to most people its rare for people to become addicted to Carisoprodol. The small number of people who have gotten addicted to it say the withdrawals are awful as is the sexual dysfunction.

    Regarding the Xanax sure you can dissolve it into 100mls of liquid and then be able to measure out 1mg at a time. I find Xanax to be boring and far too strong. Either you take far too much you and wake up the next day in some bushes, with your pants down and a 10 inch rubber dildo next to you and the taste of dirt in your mouth or the dose is far too small to have much of an effect. Worse the rebound anxiety on Xanax is fucking awful. Valium is far superior in my mind.

    Plus its easier to stop taking valium then it is with the Xanax. Xanax addictions are awful things.

    Just stay away from the Xanax and Carisoprodol.
    Reply With Quote
     

  24. Collapse Details
     
    #24
    Greenlighter
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    hervey bay
    Posts
    45
    i love the taste
    Reply With Quote
     

  25. Collapse Details
     
    #25
    Greenlighter
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    hervey bay
    Posts
    45
    cosign
    Reply With Quote
     

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •