Bluelight

Thread: I HAVE BLOWN THIS WHOLE MESSAGE BOARD! (ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK, READ FIRST!)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    If he is the result of doin alot of X everyone should stop immediately. He is a sure sign that shit DOES cause brain damage.
    Dude is a fucking idiot.....

2. Collapse Details

Ex-Bluelighter *CrystalMeth Bunny*'s Avatar
    Angry
    I don't think DJ Kenny G is the result of using e. I think he's the result of being an egocentric, attention-seeking bastard.
    This has been said before, but I'll repeat it, according to his posts, DJ Skinny is
    A.)An "expert" on everything ever known
    B.) aware that, between the year 1998 and 2000, real MDMA has mystically, magically disappeared from the face of the earth
    C.)smarter than all of us put together, despite his blatant misuse and misspelling of common words, and phrases to the effect of "I don't know what THAT means, but YOU'RE retarded!"
    D.) Some kind of unkillable immortal being, since he's eaten 3 lbs. of shrooms at once and lived to tell the tale
    .... I could go on, but it would be really futile...
    ------------------
    Aim away from face.

3. Collapse Details

Bluelighter

4. Collapse Details

Ex-Bluelighter
    SHROOMS HAVE NO LETHAL DOSE FOR HUMANS. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO PROOVE THIS?
    GOTO ONE OF YOUR INTERNET SITES IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME.
    I'LL BE BACK IN A FEW HOURS. I AM LATE FOR MY MEETING.

5. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Dude.... a meeting?!!?! Tell me you have a job where someone pays you to sit around and harass people on Bluelight with how u know everything. I think "meeting" is your code word for beating the meat.

6. Collapse Details

Thumbs up
    Wait, I *am* stupid, I forgot you're some kind of unkillable shroom eating greek speedcore demigod. So, should I be sacrificing virgins, goats, or virgin goats to that huge idol of you I built in the yard?
    ------------------
    Aim away from face.

7. Collapse Details

Ex-Bluelighter
    I am not going to say it again.
    You are just making the BIGGEST idiot of yourself and everyone that knows anything about shrooms, KNOWS IT!

8. Collapse Details

http://www.erowid.org/plants/mushroo...oms_dose.shtml
    Yeah. Sorry, there is an LD50 for psilocybin. You must allready know this, but LD50 is when 50% of the test subjects DIE. 250mg/kg is the lethal dose here. Keep in mind this is for
    Let's do a bit of math, shall we. A pound is around 455 grams. You said you ate three pounds of mushrooms. That's 1,365 grams.
    Cubenis mushrooms are, on average, .65% psilocybin. That's 650 mg of psyilocybin for ever gram of mushrooms, right?
    Now, we multiply 650 mg by the 1,365 grams of mushrooms you allegedly ate. That's 887.25 grams of psilocybin in question. For you to have a 50% chance of not dying from that, you would have to weigh at least 3,549 kilograms. Which, even if you are a morbidly obese shut-in is impossible.
    You like to prove things, so I thought you'd enjoy this little tidbit.
    ------------------
    Aim away from face.

9. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Talking
    Ahhhh Shit!!! Bringing out tha stats!

10. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    "BUNNY, YOU ARE STUPID.
    I am not going to say it again.
    You are just making the BIGGEST idiot of yourself and everyone that knows anything about shrooms, KNOWS IT!"

DFTT
    Someone is attention seeking and needs to be ignored. I challange you to flame me, so you can talk to yourself.
    Nothing personnel , I am sure people will want to talk to you when you grow up some.

Dead Link Removed
    Last edited by PsychoKitten; 20-06-2003 at 06:28.

11. Collapse Details

nuff said
    *shakes his head*
    Last edited by day_for_night; 13-10-2003 at 07:16.

12. Collapse Details

Ex-Bluelighter
    YOU ARE NOT IGONRING ME.
    YOU'RE BUSTED.
    IF YOU WERE IDNORING ME THEN, YOU WOULDN'T HAVE READ MY POST.
    HAH!
    OKAY, BUNNY, YOU ARE BUSTED BITCH!
    EVERYONE ALWAYS GIVES ME THAT STUPID LINK TO ERIOD SITE.
    PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOMS ARE ONLY LETAHL TO MICE,
    ACCORDING TO YOUR LINK.
    I DONT EVEN HAVE TO CLCIK IT! EVERYONE SENDS ME THAT SAME LINK, AND THAT JUST BUSTS YOU SO BAD! IT SAYS CLEARLY THAT THEY ARE NOT LETAHL TO HUMANS. NO HUMAN HAS EVER DIES FROM EATING THE SHROOMS I ATE.
    YOU PROVED IT TO YOURSELF!
    I AM NOT SAYING TO EAT THEM. OH NO. STAY AWAY FROM THEM.
    THEY ARE DANGEROUS.
    I AM THE ONLY PERSON WHO CAN EAT THREE POUNDS.
    IF THERE WERE OTHERS, THEN I WOULD HAVE HEARD ABOUT THEM.
    FACT--- PSILOCYBE CUBENSIS ARE NOT LETHAL TO HUMANS,
    GET THIS THORUGH YOUR RETARDED THICK HEADS.

13. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Exclamation
    LOL god.. this just get's funnier and funnier.. so skinny.. you're the only one who can eat three pounds of those shrooms?? lol.. whoa that must make you pretty special being the only one.. you're like a really rare specimen.. i bet if we reported you to the scientists they'd lock you up and study you and stuff.. cuz you're the only one in the world.. all bow down to skinny..

14. Collapse Details

Ex-Bluelighter
    See, you dont really understand, do you?
    I NEVER said it was special.
    ARE YOU JELEAUS OR SOMETHING?
    cause, you seem to be.
    WHY ELSE WOULD YOU GUYS KEEP COMING UP WITH this crap? Is it because you cant think iof any other agruemnt?
    I'm telling the truth as i know it.
    I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO ATE 3 POUNDS OF SHROOMS.
    IF YOU GUYS DONT BELIVE THAST I ATE THREE LBS. THEN WHY WOULD YOU BELIVE SOME\SLESE DID?
    BUT I KNOW THAT I ATE 3 LBS. SO WHATEVER.
    I DONT HAVE TO PROOVE IT TO ANY DUMB ASSES WHO DONT KNOW SHIT ANBOUT SHIT.

15. Collapse Details

Sorry to correct your math MethBunny but if the shrooms are .65% he would have eaten only 8.8725g (.0065 * 1365). You were off by a factor of 100. Thus a person who weighed 35.49 kg would have a fifty % chance of dying. I weigh 77kg.

16. Collapse Details

Ex-Bluelighter
    Shrooms aren't lethal to humans, so how would anyone have a chance of dying?
    Can you explain?

17. Collapse Details

PLANTS AND TOXINS
    Psilocybin Mushroom (Psilocybe semilanceata) Intoxication with Myocardial Infarction [ PDF - Paid Subscription ]
    Page Range: 47 - 49
    Krzysztof S. Borowiak, Pomeranian Medical Academy, Szczecin, Poland, Kazimierz Ciechanowski, Pomeranian Medical Academy, Szczecin, Poland, Piotr Waloszczyk, Pomeranian Medical Academy, Szczecin, Poland
    ABSTRACT
    Case Report: Intentional intoxication with natural hallucinogenic substances such as hallucinogenic mushrooms continues to be a major problem in the US and Europe, particularly in the harbor complex of northwest Poland (Pomerania). A case is described of Psilocybe intoxication in an 18-year-old man resulting in Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome, arrhythmia, and myocardial infarction. The indole concentrations of hallucinogenic mushrooms may predict the risk for adverse central nervous system and cardiac toxicity.
    ------------------
    Aim away from face.
    Last edited by PsychoKitten; 20-06-2003 at 06:52.

18. Collapse Details

Ex-Bluelighter
    Hahahhaha!
    You wasted your time searching the internet to find SOMETHING, (just one thing is ALL you need) to try and prove me wrong!
    hahhahah! I KNOW i am right!
    your first link already busted you , now maybe you should give up before you really make yourself look like a jack ass.
    No joke. You are going to make the biggest fool out of yourself by wasting all your time trying to find a statement that doesnt exist.
    GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK HEAD
    SHROOMS ARE NOT LETHAL TO HUMANS
    THERE IS NO OVERDOSE ON SHROOMS
    BUT DONT GO DOING THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE ILLEGAL.
    IF YOU DIDNT EVEN KNOW THE SIMPLE FACT THEY THEY ARENT LETHAL, THEN YOU PROBABLY DIDNT KNOW THAT THEY ARE ILLEGAL.
    JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP! I AM NOT FUCKING LYING! I ATE AT LEAST 3 POUNDS, PROBABLY 4 OR 5.
    THERE IS NO FUCKING LETHAL OVERDOSE ON THE KIND I ATE. YOU'RE THE BIGGEST RETARDED BITCH IF YOU THINK THERE ACTUALLY IS OR IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME. FUCKING LEAVE ME ALONE.
    IM GETTING SICK OF IDIOTS LIKE YOU CALLLING ME A LIAR. KEEP YOUR STUPID OPINIONS TO YOURSELF, YOU ASSHOLES.
    MAYBE I NEED TO TEACH YOU GUYS SOME MANNERS HERE....
    OKAY ,, MANNER # 1-- IF YOU DONT BELIVE SOMEONE, THEN DONT CALL THEM A "LIAR"
    THAT IS EXTREMELY RUDE.
    MANNER # 2-- WHEN SOMEONE TELLS YOU TO LEAVE THEM ALONE, THEN DO IT.
    MANNER # 3--- DONT TYPE IN ALL SMALL LETTERS.
    MAKE SURE TO USE ALL CAPS ALL THE TIME. ITS RUDE TO BITCH PEOPLE OUT FOR USING CAPS, BECAUSE I DONT LIKE ALL SMALL LETTERS, BUT I DONT FUCKING COMPLAIN LIKE A BABY ABOUT IT.
    MANNER # 4-- GO FUCK YOURSELF
    JUST TO CLEAR UP SOME CONTRVERSY...
    NOT ALL PSILOCYBES ARE SHROOMS.
    THEY ARE MUSHROOMS. SO DONT COME ON HERE AND POST ANYMORE JACK ASS COMMENTS ABOUT MUSHROOMS BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT THEM.
    YOU GUYS ARE JUST TRYING TO BE ASSHOLES I KNOW IT. COME ONE!
    YOU ALL KNOW THAT I KNOW WAY MORE ABOUT MUSHROOMS THAN YOU.
    I been studing mushrooms for years.
    You guys know this is my specialty and that's why you're all fucking with me about it. That's very mean.
    i dont do that shit to you.
    so grow up and get a fucking life.
    You guys tried your hardest to find somewhere that says shrooms are lethal to humans. Then when you couldn't and got busted, you found out that I DO know what the fuck im talking about. If i didn't , do you really think i would waste my time trying to talk to you guys?
    No, i wouldn't.
    LEt me ask you something....
    WHY did you even think there was a lethal overdose form shroooms. Because there's no way you could have read it anywhere.
    Oh i get it, IT is because you wanted to just start a argument with me.
    GROW THE FUCK UP IDIOTS.
    [This message has been edited by DJ SKINNY GEE (edited 01 August 2000).]

19. Collapse Details

Ex-Bluelighter
    oh yea, I TOTALLY forgot to tell you that
    Your last post was bogus too.
    there was nothing on that link that said shrooms are lethel to humans
    so quit trying to fool everyone into thinking there is, just to prove me wrong.
    Are you THAT much out to be "Right", that you would try to deciev other B/L's into thinking lies and false shit? Or is it like i said before, you want to be a asshole?

20. Collapse Details

BUT DONT GO DOING THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE ILLEGAL.
    Dude, those would be great lyrics to one of your cute little songs. Oh, and cardiac toxicity means it has the potential to severly damage your heart. That's bad. Anyways, that was the second search result from altavista, the first was that link to erowid.
    Oh, by the way, the reason they use animals in LD50 tests is because human testing, to the point where half the test subjects die, is akin to Nazi war atrocities. Is your central nervous system that different from that of a small mammal?
    ------------------
    Aim away from face.

21. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    In his view, he is an immortal shroom and music god. He has no flaws. His songs are beautiful and touching.
    All mistakes are ours...not his.
    His systems must be different than ours.

22. Collapse Details

In humans, the LD50 for most drugs is often LESS than the LD50 for animals such as rats. While it MAY be possible to eat 3lb. of Psilocybe spp. and survive, it could also be quite lethal. In fact, enough of any substance could kill you, including water.
    DJ I find your story a little hard to believe but I am not going to call you a liar. If you did eat that many it was a waste of good shrooms. If you really want to trip, try eating 3lb. of Amanitas.

23. Collapse Details

Ex-Bluelighter
    Yuo idiot, most amanitas are deadly poisonous.
    I'm sure you already knew that, but you are still NO expert on mushrooms.
    I already said if you eat enough shrooms that you could die.
    You can die from eating enough of anything.
    But, No one has ever died from eating them. People lik eme who eat 3 pounds and dont even get a stomach ache.
    It is a FACT that there is NO OVERDOSE ON SHROOMS
    IF they do kill you, it is because you ate too much. NOT because of the PSILOCYBIN or PSILOCIN
    So, that's the last time i'm going to say that. If you want to know more, then read my other posts.
    But, ANYONE who argues with me on this, is a FUCKING IDIOT.
    [This message has been edited by DJ SKINNY GEE (edited 01 August 2000).]

24. Collapse Details

"But, No one has ever died from eating them." WRONG
    "It is a FACT that there is NO OVERDOSE ON SHROOMS" WRONG
    http://www.lycaeum.org/drugs/Tryptam...al-report.html
    "We have reported the case of a fatal poisoning after a group of people voluntarily consumed hallucinogenic mushrooms. These were fresh Psilocybe semilanceata (Fr. : Fr.) Kummer. The victim had ingested them three times on the same day and exhibited every symptom of a severe poisoning caused by an overdose. Left with no medical care, he died from this poisoning. The so-called innocuousness of hallucinogenic mushrooms is now questioned. A part from common psychic disorders, hallucinogenic mushrooms, like any other drugs, can have deleterious effects caused by an overdose."
    "A mushroom poisoning is highly probable since no other toxins were found. The inadvertent consumption of toxicological species causing severe amatoxin muscarine poisoning and red blood cell damage can not be considered since the symptomatology is different. Furthermore, no amatoxins were found in the gastric content and the postmortem examination did not reveal any hemolytic syndromes."
    Need I say more?

25. Collapse Details

Ex-Bluelighter
    Well,
    NO, you dont need to say more, because you would just be making yourself look even stupider, thats all.
    I will PROOVE you wrong on this one too.
    I'm sorry to put it harshly, but according to your article there, they said the poisoning was apparent but not proovin.
    Okay, now for the proof. I have five of them. I will "label" them "busts" Each "Bust" will proove you wrong.
    BUST # 1 -- DONT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ
    BUST # 2--- 3 POUNDS DIDNT KILL ME
    BUST # 3--- ASK ANY EXPERT
    BUST # 4--- INTERNET HAS A LOT OF FALSE INFO
    BUST # 5--- GET ANY MUSHROOM BOOK AND IT WILL TELL YOU THAT THERE IS NO OVERDOSE ON SHROOMS.
    This mushroom you are talking about though, MAY not be a shroom. They say it's hallucinogenic, but i DO NOT belive that.
    I belive more that it DID kill someone than I belive that it is hallucinogenic.
    I KNOW about every hallucinogenic mushroom's scientific name and this "psiliocybe semilanceata" is NOT one of them
    And here is another fact---
    THIS whole time you didnt even KNOW IF SHROOMS WERE LETHAL, BUT YOU LOOKED ALL AROUND THE INTERNET ALL THIS TIME, IN HOPES OF TRYING TO PROOVE ME WRONG?!
    HAHAHAHA!
    If YOU didn't even know, then why would you want to argue about it???
    Are you THAT immature that you would go through all that trouble just to proove me wrong?!
    hahhahha ,
    algorithm, i gotta hand it to ya,
    you're a funny dude!
    ps, there is one other point i'd like to clear up.
    I have tripped off of shrooms 3 times in a day before. (i tripped all day too) And I was fine from it.
    [This message has been edited by DJ SKINNY GEE (edited 02 August 2000).]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast