Bluelight

Thread: I HAVE BLOWN THIS WHOLE MESSAGE BOARD! (ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK, READ FIRST!)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Collapse Details

Ex-Bluelighter
    dont you think if shrooms were lethal , that 3 pounds would have killed me?
    you guys said yourself that 3 lbs is well over 300 times the normal dose.
    3 lbs is about 5 times MY normal dose, so it was only like taking about 6 hits of acid.
    I tripped fucking balls, no doubt but i have the LOWEST tolerance to acid.
    I am going to make a post about my story with the 3 lbs, and proove this to you , once and for all.
    I WILL PROOVE IT TO ALL OF YOU!
    THEN WHEN YOU BELIVE THAT I HAVE EATEN 3 POUNDS, THEN YOU WILL WONDER WHY I HAVEN'T DIED, AND THEN YOU MIGHT FINALLY REALIZE THAT THERE IS NO LETHAL DOSE OF SHROOMS FOR HUMANS!!
    MAYBE THIS GUY THAT SUPPOSEDLY DIED WAS A MONK OR SOMETHING.

2. Collapse Details

Ex-Bluelighter
    Oh yea, you see, if you DID know that they were lethal, then it wouldnt have taken you so long to find the proof.
    I bet you had never read that article in your life, before tonight.
    Also, a new theory. I was going to say that IF these were hallucinogenic shrooms then they did NOT kill those people or person, UNLESS the shroom had another poisonous chemical in it. I have NEVER even heard about this mushroom as far as i can remember and i know everything about every mushroom.
    So, that could be it, but now i have prooved that I WAS RIGHT this whole time.
    The shroom I ate is NOT lethal to humans. The shroom is the most popular shroom in the world. It's scientific name is PSILOCYBE CUBENSIS or PSILOCYBE MEXACANA
    So, try to find a lethal dose report on that one, as I'd LOVE to read it!
    It doesnt exist buddy! Those shrooms ARE NOT LETHAL as I have been saying this whole time.
    This is not an opinion. THIS IS A FACT.
    The psilocybe cubensis that I ate have Psilocybin and Psilocin in them.
    If the other mushrooms had just that in them and nothing else, then they would not be lethal either.
    Okay, all my points are prooved for now.
    Have fun!

3. Collapse Details

Ex-Bluelighter
    Okay , this is to some of the messages I couldnt respond to because I was in an important meeting.
    rolin on x---You called me a fucking idiot. So here's what I call you...
    A fucking retarded cunt, asshole munchin, no good piece of shit, prick, faggot.
    And to Natal Shark--- Thanks for being cool.
    You ARE WRONG about a lot of stuff in your posts, but I will not argue with you because you're cool.

4. Collapse Details

"dont you think if shrooms were lethal , that 3 pounds would have killed me?"
    Refer to my previous post. I actually backed YOU up by stating that 3lbs. is not necessarily a lethal dose. It depends on your tolerance and the concentration of the psilocybin. The lethal dose in humans is estimated to be 2000 times the psychoactive dose. Please don't insult me for supporting your story. I gave you the benfit of the doubt.
    "If YOU didn't even know, then why would you want to argue about it???"
    Because I have learned something by arguing. Intellectual stimulation. Pursuit of knowledge.
    "Are you THAT immature that you would go through all that trouble just to proove me wrong?!"
    What trouble? I read info on Lycaeum all the time. Knowledge is power, not an indication of immaturity.
    "BUST # 4--- INTERNET HAS A LOT OF FALSE INFO"
    Absolutely. I read something written by another self proclaimed EXPERt who stated that there was no lethal dose for Psilocybin species. This person also said that LSD causes severe chromosome damage. If that was true, then I wouldnt have any chromosomes left and I would be nothing but a cancerous blob. One would have to take more than 40,000 times the psychoactive dose of LSD to experience overdose effects, and no lethal dose has been established. That doesn't mean there isnt one.
    I have proved my point to the best of my ability regardles of what you might say:
    PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOMS CAN BE LETHAL.
    ANY SUBSTANCE CAN BE LETHAL IN SUFFICIENT QUANTITY.(you even agreed with that).
    I REPEAT: PSILOCYBIN CAN KILL YOU.
    That is all I am trying to say.
    There is no point in arguing any further.
    Let's forget the insults and make peace, OK?
    Goodbye...
    [This message has been edited by Algorythm (edited 02 August 2000).]

5. Collapse Details

Ex-Bluelighter
    You insulted me first!
    So dont be a hippocrite!
    Anyway, of course psilocybin mushrooms CAN be lethal. And computers can ALSO be 9999999 MHZ -- BUT they're NOT.
    What you're trying to get at here is that anything is possible.
    I would NEVER disagree with that.
    But, IT IS A FACT THAT PSILOCYBIN CUBENSIS ARE NOT LETHAL TO HUMANS.
    If 3 pounds was 350 times the normal dose, then why wouldnt that kill you if it was lethal.
    And I'm glad you tried to back me up, but I didnt bitch you out for it.
    I already made my points of proof.
    And you say that my posts are false anyway.
    HA! I knew you were gonna say that after I told you NOT to belive everyhting on the internet.
    I'm not talking about me.
    If I was lying, I would have only said this stuff once, NOT over and over again.
    I want you guys to know the TRUTH.
    BOTTOM LINE.

6. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Sorry, it's spring cleaning time and this isn't about XTC either so it gets locked like the others.
    ~*~ Ashke ~*~

7. Collapse Details

haha. you liar!

8. Collapse Details

omg that guy was such a cock sucker... was he for real or what?

9. Collapse Details

loved his mushrooms obviously legend

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by DJ SKINNY GEE
    I have blown this whole message board!!!!
    What I mean is that I have resonded to every argument i have had and i am in the lead at THIS moment in time!
    It's hard to keep up with all the millions of posts of arguments i am in but right now i am superior!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I HAVE BEEN ARGUING SINCE 3 THIS AFTERNOON AND NOWIT'S ALMOST 4:00 AM!!!!
    I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO!
    I JUST GOT DRUNK AND FEEL LIKE FUCKING ARGUING SO SOMEBODY GET ON THIS DAMN BOARD AND GET OUT OF BED.
    YEA!
    Oh shit sorry for the caps....I didn't realize!
    I just wanted to let everyone know that I acheived my goal!
    You might never hear from me again! Exciting!
    Thanks everyone on Bluelight~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!

Gawd the capslock the symbols used the repetition of them (emphasising) I am this guy )

Shit it's me !!!!!!!!!! What a way to discover your multiple personality is actually not just everyone elses imagination playing them up !

zophen (or maybe only sometimes )

11. Collapse Details

:O i havent seen u once... post anywhere

12. Collapse Details

LOL! Talk about a blast from the past. I'll never forget this guy... he was a freaking nut!

I can't believe that after ALL these years, I come back and find a post by DJ SKINNY GEE is on the first page of one of the forums. Too classic.

~*~ Ashke ~*~

13. Collapse Details

^^^is this real…has Ashke really returned????

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by *CrystalMeth Bunny*
    http://www.erowid.org/plants/mushroo...oms_dose.shtml
    Yeah. Sorry, there is an LD50 for psilocybin. You must allready know this, but LD50 is when 50% of the test subjects DIE. 250mg/kg is the lethal dose here. Keep in mind this is for
    Let's do a bit of math, shall we. A pound is around 455 grams. You said you ate three pounds of mushrooms. That's 1,365 grams.
    Cubenis mushrooms are, on average, .65% psilocybin. That's 650 mg of psyilocybin for ever gram of mushrooms, right?
    Now, we multiply 650 mg by the 1,365 grams of mushrooms you allegedly ate. That's 887.25 grams of psilocybin in question. For you to have a 50% chance of not dying from that, you would have to weigh at least 3,549 kilograms. Which, even if you are a morbidly obese shut-in is impossible.
    You like to prove things, so I thought you'd enjoy this little tidbit.
    ------------------
    Aim away from face.
    lol, this si quiet a stupid discussion, but im in. its .65% psilocybin, not 65%
    So I have no idea how much psilocin is in those shrooms, but let's say it's 1% psilocin and psilocybin together. This would mean the a total of 13.65g alkaloids. if he weighs 70kg the LD50 in the species it was tested on (rats i suppose) would be 17.5g. So he must've said the truth. Also, he might be talking about fresh shrooms. Maybe he actually ate like a lb of fresh shrooms. I'd definitely believe that. I know someone who eats 20-30g dry mexicans in one session. He's a hardhead though. He also does 100mg 2cb doses, 20-30 hits of acid etc. - a hardhead. do not repeat. shit i sure wouldnt.

15. Collapse Details

I would love to know what DJ SKINNY GEE is up to these days...

16. Collapse Details

yall seem to doubt that skinny is dumb enough to buy three pounds of those shitty lawn mushrooms that have micrograms of psilo in em... based off of his posting history, I don't doubt he ate a bunch of shit mushies. bet he paid some chav a pretty penny for em too lolol

17. Collapse Details

Mushroom
    I love shrooms and everything, but...damn.

Funny ass read.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123