Bluelight

Thread: Monkey on my back...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Collapse Details

amazing!!
    Nice post... interesting !

2. Collapse Details

Thank you for the sharing of your ideas and thoughts to all of us.

3. Collapse Details

The only problem I have with this story is the lack of paragraph breaks. But it was wonderful. As a recovering(?) heroin addict as well as an aspiring writer (fiction, not journalism, but there's not too much money in either nowadays) it was both a wake up call and a motivation. Bravo. Excellent. I enjoyed this immensely. My story isn't as harrowing as yours; if this in some small way allows my habit to be arrested at some point before it reaches that extent I will be eternally grateful. I haven't found 12 step meetings to be very helpful however. I still go to them 2-3 times a week though, to appease my parents.

I'm sorry I'm kind of strung out on benzos atm. I think I might be addicted to those also. We'll see when I go home and stop altogether. I hope withdrawal is minor. Anyway, it was beautiful, I adore the cultural references, frequent yet added, not detracted from the originality of the piece. lovely.

4. Collapse Details

This thread is really great because of the informative and helpful discussion. I'm glad I have found this thread.

---------------
    TVwebi
    Last edited by kellidedo; 17-02-2011 at 04:45.

5. Collapse Details

wow....i hope everything goes well for you. it sounds like my brothers life but he is still on herion. idk how to spell it!

6. Collapse Details

I just read this, great writing! I couldn't stop reading, normally I don't read long pieces of text on the internet but then again normally they aren't nearly as well-written as this either.

I don't even know how long I've been reading this, 45 minutes, an hour, an hour and 15 minutes? Haven't looked away once.

7. Collapse Details

i love Bluelight and i love whoever the fuck wrote this because they are a "whoever the fuck"

8. Collapse Details

That's one hell of a kick story OP.Don't ya just love it?All the sweeter knowing we do this shit to ourselves.Kick,get clean,been there and done that so you know what it's all about and yet we relapse,knowing what it will entail.I totally felt you all through your narrative.You pretty much covered all the bases with that one.Nice job,time to reward one's self with a nice fat shot(I'm kidding about that last part).

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345