Bluelight

Thread: God has done it he fucking didi it we all believed in in him and he did it !!!!!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

...is this shit known for a nasty drawn-out comedown??

2. Collapse Details

I'm gonna feel bad about my attempted humor in this thread if something befell Mr Robot. dang we are softies...

3. Collapse Details

I'm sure Robot is fine. Why would he still be sitting on Bluelight after such a momentous occasion? After all, we did it!

4. Collapse Details

Haha holy fuck diphinidine at 500 mg is a hell of a drug my mom sent me back to earth and I'm alive and well. I saw god and Jesus who knows if that was real but I saw it. I'm safe and sound now getting clean again love u all and hope some of u found it entertaining lucky I'm not dead

5. Collapse Details

I came to in the hospital still convinced I was in heaven musta been the thumb tabs of etiz I did lol and tons of iv Valium in the hospital whew think my research days are over do no try this at home kids

Diphenidine and 2 meo diphinidine suck tho amnesia was bad I probably did die I did at least 500 mg and it was like ibogaine stick to mxe for ur thrills lol
    Last edited by RobotRipping; 27-04-2014 at 06:59.

6. Collapse Details

Wow! That sounds like a wake up call and a half! Hope you don't have too much in the way of financial, legal, reputation consequences. Glad you made it, you had a few worried there!

Just have to ask you one question:
    How does it feel to be the dude who was chosen to proclaim to all mankind that we have "DID IT!!!" ?

7. Collapse Details

Nah no cost got arrested and had my shit seized week before but charges will get dropped thx hope I didn't scare anyone too bad if nothing else don't fuck with diphenidine shot 2meo diphinidine and it was not nearly as intense I'm also a massive diss head so take caution everyone shit is serious

BTW it felt godlike lol I played a concert in heaven turns out I was playing my guitar outside in the rain at 3am lol

8. Collapse Details

Shit, that's fucked up.

Glad you're still with us.

9. Collapse Details

Thx appreciate it and hell we did do it lol

10. Collapse Details

That's one hell of a story to tell if nothing else. You still planning an end to researching?

11. Collapse Details

for now at least im a poly drug addict benzos etiz opiates n speed n stims of all kinds lol

cant say i wont touch mxe again but for now everything else is done. ive been at it for 10 years straight psychs dissociatives then opiates and benzos then etizolam and speed the last 2 years, recently i was taking 50mg of 3-4dichloromethylphenidate along with copious amounts of etiz (10-20mg/day) but i'm through the withdrawals from that shit now. gotta stay clean for myself and family now. plus $1000 worth of drugs seized by hospital and police in the last month hurts the old wallet not to mention speeding fine, 2 ambulance bills, driving under influence of drugs charge and poss of 3 oz of cannabis and scale charge; god damn i left a path of destruction behind me.

12. Collapse Details

Sounds like time to get you act together before it's too late

13. Collapse Details

not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
    Just 'cause you feel it... doesn't mean it's there...

14. Collapse Details

Glad to hear you're ok, OP. Good luck with recovery.

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by RobotRipping View Post
    for now at least im a poly drug addict benzos etiz opiates n speed n stims of all kinds lol

cant say i wont touch mxe again but for now everything else is done. ive been at it for 10 years straight psychs dissociatives then opiates and benzos then etizolam and speed the last 2 years, recently i was taking 50mg of 3-4dichloromethylphenidate along with copious amounts of etiz (10-20mg/ day) but i'm through the withdrawals from that shit now. gotta stay clean for myself and family now. plus $1000 worth of drugs seized by hospital and police in the last month hurts the old wallet not to mention speeding fine, 2 ambulance bills, driving under influence of drugs charge and poss of 3 oz of cannabis and scale charge; god damn i left a path of destruction behind me.
    That is a heavy burden. Your mom probably wants to retire some day.

16. Collapse Details

New Member Introductions
    Would you care to write a trip report or did the amnesia take the best of your experience?

17. Collapse Details

Ex-Bluelighter
    I think his first couple posts were the trip report. LOL

18. Collapse Details

Are you really asking me that on an illicit drug based forum?
    I still don't understand what we accomplished here..
    Your a lucky fuck. You know that, right?

19. Collapse Details

Oh yeah the realization was that humanity reached self actualization lol perhaps a bit deluded trip report maybe I remembered loading the third capsule without weighing any of the 3 I took and about 3 hours until I went into an ibogaine dmt like trip then blacked out and skyped my family for help

20. Collapse Details

OP I hope you get better & realise your sounding a bit delusional right now. Respect God, maybe he's trying to let you know something bad is going to happen in the near future if you don't get your self straightened out more. Also stay away from the dissociatives, theyre not good for your mental well being which hurts your physical placement in life.
    Last edited by purplehaze147; 28-04-2014 at 11:59.

21. Collapse Details

Are you really asking me that on an illicit drug based forum?
    Quote Originally Posted by purplehaze147 View Post
    OP I hope you get better & realise your sounding a bit delusional right now. Respect God, maybe he's trying to let you know something bad is going to happen in the near future if you don't get your self straightened out more. Also stay away from the dissociatives, theyre not good for your mental well being which hurts your physical placement in life.
    Agreed

22. Collapse Details

A good rest is in order, though OP may be too stubborn. Sounds like your family must be pretty supportive, don't take that for granted.

23. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by RobotRipping View Post
    Haha holy fuck diphinidine at 500 mg is a hell of a drug my mom sent me back to earth and I'm alive and well. I saw god and Jesus who knows if that was real but I saw it. I'm safe and sound now getting clean again love u all and hope some of u found it entertaining lucky I'm not dead
    What did God look like and was jesus really old by now? Do they still have beards? Did they indroduce them self? (hello mortal, I am your maker aka God and btw this is my son Jesus.)

The above was intended as a serious question, but I guess this comes over as trolling, by now, but this is not my intention, don't want to disrespect or make fun of you RobotRipping

And although I find the subject amusing and laughed reading your posts and immediatly went looking for diphenidide thinking like a Nike commercial.

I hoped you were going to come back as healthy and functional as before and the first thing I did next day when I woke up was check if here were any new posts from you.
    I'm actually curious to how you experienced it. (and god and jesus and all) (see? cant help myself)

Fuck man did you have an experience! Glad you are ok!
    (And we hope we don't get to see any posts like: Oops.. we did it again..)
    Last edited by Shamanism; 28-04-2014 at 16:17.

24. Collapse Details

As much as I find dissociatives very helpful in self-exploring and learning new stuff about life, diphenidine and analogues were a big disappointment for me. It could be due to my past dissociative use, but it seems that tolerance to diphenidine rises even after one use. It's just made me want some proper ketamine right now.

25. Collapse Details

I'm more curious as to what role Ebola played in this rather than god and Jesus,,,,

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast