Bluelight

Thread: God has done it he fucking didi it we all believed in in him and he did it !!!!!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Ex-Bluelighter Tryptamine*Dreamer's Avatar
    Hellscape Earth, trapped in the belly of a horrible machine and the machine is bleeding to death
    God decided the world is not worth saving.

2. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    NSFW:

3. Collapse Details

Makes me wanna try that diphenidine....then again would probably just get me troubles.....think I'll stick to my d x m.....but anyways yeah we fuckingdid it
    Last edited by RDP89; 10-09-2015 at 04:52.

4. Collapse Details

Word up lol

5. Collapse Details

God reading this thread is purej joy I love u guys

6. Collapse Details

Gardenmeister
    Senior Moderator
    Recovery Support
    Drug Studies
    ^And we love you for giving us the thread. How's life treating you these days, RR? I hope your great sense of humor is making it all a great easy glide.

7. Collapse Details

Well I've been better but I'm doing well. Lots of therapy and help so mentally I am okay but still tripping hard

8. Collapse Details

i've got a group of people doing it now. We actually grew wings together an we fly. Our wings are glorious and i continue to learn about this strange Universe. That day tho, something did truly happen.

9. Collapse Details

...more like PRO-drug, amirite?

10. Collapse Details

you are right good sir. I have beyond gonzod shit at this point lol ill smoke half a gram of mxp or diphenidine and go walk around, for the fuck of it. idc no one can stop me, it's legal!

but yeah i do it all the time now, god did it first for me thank fuck cause i was lost. I believed in him and he did it! now you gotta believe in me and I'll do it and so on, this will spiral like a galaxy counterclockwise such is the nature of God or Kia or unity. It's beauty.

you know what's great tho, IV 4-aco-dmt, 4-ho-mipt and dropping a few mescaline analogues at once. now that shit is just as profound as mxp/mxe but much more controllable antd God appreciates the order to a degree, but MXP makes him laugh most due to the absurdity. He laughed so hard at me when i got arrested for biting someone cause i thought i was a dog on mxp. i could see him right as clear as day,open eyed visuals. n he winked at me. lol

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by junglejuice View Post
    ...more like pro-drug, amirite?

:d
    qft.

12. Collapse Details

Residing in the residue of the contexture.....
    Ahh shit this thread never gets old...!

13. Collapse Details

Residing in the residue of the contexture.....
    Ahh shit this thread never gets old...!

14. Collapse Details

Cat avatar....Nova Scotia location... I found OP's true identity!

15. Collapse Details

people call me ricky i just made hash oil and almost burned the kitchen down cops took an oz from me and didnt press charges left my needles lmao canada ordering some MXP soon

16. Collapse Details

Laughed my ass off reading through all this. I bought 10g of diphenidine at one point before they clamped down on RCs over here in the UK. I once got arrested with it in my pocket. When they got me to the station I deftly held this ball of chemicals in my hand, and somehow the cops didn't notice it as they searched me. Artful dodger or what?

Anyway, It can be a hell of a drug, D-holing is a crazy experience indeed..

Once I became utterly convinced I was onto some massive media-induced conspiracy, sat down feverishly rewriting all the news titles into a notebook for reasons I can no longer remember. I've had the 'god' revelation OP seems to have been on about aswell. I came downstairs to explain it to my housemate, only to discover I was no longer capable of coherent speech, so only the word "MRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" came out of my mouth. Nice!
    Last edited by Muzda Jonxx; 28-07-2016 at 20:43.

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by RobotRipping View Post
    you are right good sir. I have beyond gonzod shit at this point lol ill smoke half a gram of mxp or diphenidine and go walk around, for the fuck of it. idc no one can stop me, it's legal!

but yeah i do it all the time now, god did it first for me thank fuck cause i was lost. I believed in him and he did it! now you gotta believe in me and I'll do it and so on, this will spiral like a galaxy counterclockwise such is the nature of God or Kia or unity. It's beauty.

you know what's great tho, IV 4-aco-dmt, 4-ho-mipt and dropping a few mescaline analogues at once. now that shit is just as profound as mxp/mxe but much more controllable antd God appreciates the order to a degree, but MXP makes him laugh most due to the absurdity. He laughed so hard at me when i got arrested for biting someone cause i thought i was a dog on mxp. i could see him right as clear as day,open eyed visuals. n he winked at me. lol
    I once took about half a g of MXE on top of 100mg AMT and went for one of those trippy 'for the fuck of it' walks. I remember I walked through the woods with my eyes shut, because it was unbelievable fun not knowing where I was going. When I finally opened my eyes again, I'd walked a good half a mile, I'd made it to the motorway waaaaaaaay off from where I started. How I didn't fall down a ravine and kill myself I'll never know. My guardian angel must have thought 'Aaaaah SHIT! He's at it again..' Gotta love that guardian angel.

18. Collapse Details

Sometimes I call them guiding spirits, sometimes I call them the system administrators of the matrix. But yeah I get what you guys are on about, gotta love the spirit drugs and all the harmless antics they sometimes get us into.

19. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by vortech View Post
    Sometimes I call them guiding spirits, sometimes I call them the system administrators of the matrix. But yeah I get what you guys are on about, gotta love the spirit drugs and all the harmless antics they sometimes get us into.
    I haven't seen the administrators since I ran out of DMT, sadly. Miss those guys.

20. Collapse Details

There should be an algorithm to just instantly merge this with any thread talking about depression, because I'm pretty sure it's literally impossible to read this from the beginning and still feel bad.

21. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by bobby1978 View Post
    There should be an algorithm to just instantly merge this with any thread talking about depression, because I'm pretty sure it's literally impossible to read this from the beginning and still feel bad.
    No doubt! Reading through that first page has been laughing like a drain every time.

22. Collapse Details

oh damn that's intense hahaha you know how to do it right! there's definitely a bunch of something looking out for me cause i should be dead about a billion times over; i figure i'm just meant to live.... meant for something... for what i dont know i'll figure that out later.

23. Collapse Details

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." - hst

24. Collapse Details

this thread is dope to read backwards.
    Last edited by JahSEEuS; 28-09-2016 at 17:30. Reason: it's done

25. Collapse Details

Contender for most hilarious thread on all the interwebs.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast