Bluelight

Thread: Turn It Up!!! - May 2nd - Velocity, Hartford CT

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Thumbs up
    shi.t i live right around the corner! im there every friday and Saturday!

2. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    well, depending on my ever-procrastinating boyfriend, i may be there.

but i may drag him with me, even if he doesn't finish, just so he doesn't die of stress.

3. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    lauren--- can we drag our boyfirends together??? (* meaning- can i scrounge a ride...well- can we scrounge a ride*)

like i said he promised a quick set at the beginning of the night to his friend...but it should be done early..& it will give you more time to whip your procrastinating man into shape

anyway- lemme know- i am going up there on friday- & i think you *may* have my celly #- but i dunno.

saturday the roots are playing for really cheap in amherst, but i dunno i f i can get up there, and i am going to see them in a onth- so (finished ramble)
    i wanna go to this

LinZ-E!!!!!come come come.....

4. Collapse Details

Wink
    ever procrastinating my ass

5. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    yes yes....both of you should go!

then you guys can meet kris & take solace in one more cool UConn kid...

he sould be done by like 10 or so (*hopefully*)
    but i can drag his ass outa there whenever u guys wanna go...

LinZ-E...what's the word girl????

6. Collapse Details

wasn't a definite until yesterday...but yeh I'll be there!
    It'll be good to see you guys again...I havent been to a party in a while, but I don't know if I would count anything at the muni a 'party'.
    Hopefully this time will be good, considering last time I was there Pkat got arrested *crosses fingers and hopes for fun*

I wanna get there asap, (drink specials before 11!), and I will be there with PhrEakyKat and soulfly...(yeh he's coming too!)

you all better show or i will cut you with my toenails.

7. Collapse Details

im wondering how all these bluelighters are gonna squeeze into that little tiny bar

8. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    HOLY SHIT i can't believe ima see you and seann and jay...that is pretty fucking unbelievable...

no word on the UConn cats....maybe i will try to call you lauren?

there are no buses from uconn to hartford after the late afternoon...so ima have to work this out

linz- wassa deal with you- where is bristol in relation to storrs and hartford...i have a feeling it is no kind of on the way...

i'll talk to kris tonight about scrounging up a ride....

woooohoooo-friends

9. Collapse Details

eh.. the muni isnt That small... i mean they have enough room to fit a Pool table in the bar! heh... ok yeah... i guess it is small.. but every time i've been there since they "re did it"... i've had a blast. best thing JJ ever did... whore out his venue to local talent ... hehehe so C'mon down.. and bring your Beer money! wh00t

10. Collapse Details

This shit is tomorrow!!! Can't wait to chill with most of you guys!!!

11. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Peace
    ^^^i can't wait to see you. hehe. one more day! yay! i can't wait.

12. Collapse Details
    almost positive i'm going 
    well i'm thinkin of hauling my ass over to hartford for friday. even though i shouldn't because i still have a term paper to write...oh well

shafie, unfortunately, i wont be at storrs on friday night, i've got way too much stuff to do on friday and will be at my 'rents across the state. although i'm pretty sure lauren may be on campus and that she is going. i know, i'm just full of answers and help. hopefully i'll see you there.

latah,
    Kevin

13. Collapse Details

Record
    Hey guys, it really means alot to see the positive feedback and all your support. I can't wait to see you all tomorrow night and I really do feel that you're all going to be part of something special!

14. Collapse Details

you guys are the best! thanks so much for the support! you wont be disappointed! cant wait to see everyone!

15. Collapse Details

lookin forward to it...are we having a meetup or something? ummm..how bout at the bar
    shafie...Storrs is way the fuck out of my way, i am coming from the other direction - and I am not driving anyway, a friend of mine is dropping me off.
    You'd better find a ride or I will cry. alot.

16. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    allright... thanks guys...linz- no stress- i figured it was not on the way- i have no ct geography knowledge...

kev- i think i have lauren's cell #- i will try her...thanks anyway- i hope i see you there

17. Collapse Details

*waits politely for beer from Icey and cds from Freddie*

shafie keep me posted, i will do ANYTHING to get you there...even if i have to pick you up...in which case it would have to be around 5 in the afternoon....

18. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    i'm getting all excited to see you funky. hehe.

19. Collapse Details

kev, lauren, teddy, steve, and everyone else...cant wait to hang out tonite and get a little driz-unk. hehe...just so people can take me up on my offer...ill be wearing a white polo shirt with blue, yellow, orange, and red stripes, jeans, hemp necklace, and a blue hat. just come up to me and if i got enough money left ill buy ya a beer!!! and once again...thanks for all the support.
    Last edited by Icey; 02-05-2003 at 15:42.

20. Collapse Details

Me and Pkat will be there, but soulfly is coughing up some substances of fun colors, so he will not be attending *tear*...hope to meet you all, just look for the kid with the cat ears and ill be the tall chick with him...
    shafie?

21. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    strizzle. lol.

22. Collapse Details

Originally posted by Icey
    kev, lauren, teddy, steve, and everyone else...cant wait to hang out tonite and get a little driz-unk. hehe...just so people can take me up on my offer...ill be wearing a white polo shirt with blue, yellow, orange, and red stripes, jeans, hemp necklace, and a blue hat. just come up to me and if i got enough money left ill buy ya a beer!!! and once again...thanks for all the support.
    a little drunk?

23. Collapse Details

so. we should all meet up in the bar area? Some of you I dont know what you look like, so I guess I will attempt to see you around.
    Shafie, did you find a ride yet? Considering I dont have to pick jay up at the bus station, i may be able to haul up to Storrs around 8 or 9 if you can't get a ride. Hrm. shoot me an email.

24. Collapse Details

I say we all meet up at the bar and all have a shot together!!! What time is good for everyone??

25. Collapse Details

Skull
    I think we should bump this thread to 100 replies, just so the muni can have its own big thread for once lol.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast