Bluelight

Thread: Jib and face picking!! Jesus

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Collapse Details

I've done my fair share of meth back in the day, via every ROA except for plugging, but I never did understand the "pickers". I always thought that was so nasty.

2. Collapse Details

Never been a picker myself. Ive never seen the bug thing either thankfully. Ive seen shit that wasnt there but never bugs

3. Collapse Details

=(
    I pick my face (and fingers) tweaker style constantly every day while 100% sober. my skin is a fucking mess. after actually being on meth/other amphetamines for any period of time I look worse than the worst of the "faces of meth" photos in terms of picking sores. one of the many reasons I don't do that shit anymore. it's bad enough as is.
    wish I could control the compulsion. one of my many compulsive behaviours and one of if not the most out of control. I'm just glad/lucky I don't scar easily.
    combine my compulsive skin picking w/ my anorexia and severe anxiety disorder and I play the part of a meth addict extremely convincingly despite never having been addicted to meth and not even have used it in several years. blah.

4. Collapse Details

Okay so last time on a meth binge I found myself video taping the bathroom mirror and then I put my sunglasses on my hand and went up to the mirror and I would make these funny clicking Swahili tribal types of sounds and would then hide behind the wash basin ofor a while and then I would do it again. Hours of video where my hand talks to the mirror.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123