Bluelight

Thread: Post a picture of your setup!

1. Collapse Details
    Post a picture of your setup! 
    Thumbs up
    I have an extremely steady rotation of types and qualities of devices that I use on a daily basis, but here's what's been keeping me going for the past couple days!

Left to right:
    Polished stainless Golden Greek Telescopic Storm with iHybrid Synthesis genesis atomizer, iHybrid Alumibronze Trinity 26650 w/ Dogbone RDA, brushed champagne Caravela w/ F3CTA genesis atomizer, F3CTA 18500 mechanical mod with Velocity RDA
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg 
Views:	216 
Size:	115.2 KB 
ID:	10356  

2. Collapse Details

Very nice!

I use the AR Mod with the Kanger Tech Subtank Plus. It's a sub-ohm vaporizer, .5 ohms w/ a 3.7v IMR bat. It's big, it's great.

3. Collapse Details

Subtank Plus... hmmmm... check! I love it when I'm feeling too lazy to mess with more complicated set-ups or when I'm on the move, and going to be, for a while.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	107.2 KB 
ID:	10360

For me, I've gotta use the RBA deck. I drilled out the wick holes about twice the stock size now so the thing can keep up and it sure beats the stock coils for flavor and vapor production.

4. Collapse Details

Wow -- that's cool, man. I go through coils too quickly -- makes rebuildables too inconvenient and time consuming (at least for me). But I bet you get amazing clouds.

5. Collapse Details

You go through coils quickly because you use the stock coils... Once I build a coil in a given device, I only really ever need to replace the wicking material here and there. I might replace a coil because I want to try a new build here and there, but I've used coils for longer than 12 months before!!

6. Collapse Details

Blogs
    "...what's your truth... is my falsehood. What's my falsehood... is your truth. and vice versa." - SHIMACHU
    For out and about I use the Provari Mini with the Aspire Nautilus Mini and tank sleeve...

I also use the eVic-VTC mini. The green one of course.

7. Collapse Details

^I have the VTC mini also!

I bought the mutation xs RDA in tiffany blue hoping it would match but no dice :P. I still love it.
    And my fav juice company and flavs.

8. Collapse Details

Tonight? Kicking it with my brass Synthesis/polished GGTS. Always a winner.

9. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I really wanna put a picture of my everyday vape up but no joke I could very easily be recognized if I do, I have a Sigelli 150w, the old one not a TC, but it has some very unique custom features

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Vaya View Post
    Tonight? Kicking it with my brass Synthesis/polished GGTS. Always a winner.

Wow man.. I haven't seen that mod in years. Props on keeping one alive.

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Laika View Post
    Wow man.. I haven't seen that mod in years. Props on keeping one alive.
    Thanks. I have a lot of "vintage" (am I really saying this?? lol) authentic mech mods that are just tried and true. I've got a brass lower tube on the way to round out that setup I posted above... looks slicker at the moment with the polished stainless steel synth sleeve rather than the brass but I was feelin' it either way.

Love the GG!

As for today... one o' these. In the mood.

Last edited by Vaya; 03-01-2016 at 20:31.

12. Collapse Details

Yeah, I'll bite!

Currently rockin that Sigelei 150W temperature control battery with a Zephyrus sub-ohm tank and a .3ohm atomizer which I believe is made by Zephyrus as well.

My preferred nicotine strength is 4mg, but 3 is nice too.

(Pic coming in just a sec, I don't think I can upload pics from my phone)

A few notes:
    -Cig free since April 26th
    -It's true, the lower the ohms on your atomizer the bigger the clouds. The difference is night and day.
    -My battery has a 150W capacity but why in gods name would anyone need that much? I usually do around 30W and see no reason to push it further.
    -I keep a protective sleeve on it because I'm clumsy and prone to dropping stuff. This makes it look pink (it's actually red) but haters gonna hate regardless.
    -I got a new mouth tip, this one is bigger and I like it, it feels closer to sucking on a nipple or a pacifier than the really tiny mouth tips
    -My current favorite flavor? I'm gonna have to go with Milk of the Poppy from Bluedot. 3mgs. Mmmm, delicious
    -Again I'll upload the pic once I get to my computer.

13. Collapse Details

Currently running my Wismec RX200 with Geekvape Griffin RTA, vaping my DIY Max VG 6mg Espresso.

-CTdopeLove

14. Collapse Details

Rocking the Tree of Life clone:

With the Mutation 3:

Got some ITC Mimosa I'm vaping tonight, good stuff made with real oranges, yet vapes pretty clean on my wicks and coils.

15. Collapse Details

my first set ty

16. Collapse Details

Blogs
    "...what's your truth... is my falsehood. What's my falsehood... is your truth. and vice versa." - SHIMACHU
    So my bf surprised me with this and I love it:

http://www.joyetech.com/product/cubo...ied=d39da76cd1

I want a rose gold tank because it will look pretty on the black. Any suggestions? Currently using and enjoying the Crown Uwell, so might just stick to that unless someone knows of a fabulous alternative that comes in rose gold...lol.

17. Collapse Details

I think myself as a hc vaper but after Cuboid and Cubis came out I have stick using them and Fishbone RDA for dripping sessions.

Cubis on Cuboid with SS 0.5 Ohm coils works wonders in temperature control.

Maybe you could get your Cubis anodized in rose gold :P

18. Collapse Details

picked up an eleaf istick pico, goes up to 75w* and that is plenty for me. slapped a cleito atomizer on it and bam, in business.
    Last edited by SirTophamHat; 18-12-2016 at 00:45. Reason: was off on the watts

19. Collapse Details

Kanger K Box 200w.. Really surprised by it, am a big fan, didnt expect it to be so slim and light weight.. Never had a mod that packs that much battery life that is comfortable in the pocket.. The white paint was chipping so I just finished the job, maybe I'll repaint it someday, doesnt really matter to me..

Got the tobecco Ere on top of it, really nice atomizer as well. Good airflow, no side airflows so its bottom and top, nice deep drip well too.

It's nothing fancy, but it gets the job done.

20. Collapse Details

I recently invested in an Aspire Plato and I have been very impressed with it. The first thing that surprised me was how light it is, I expected it to be a lot heavier. I'm using the Aspire Nautilus BVC Coils, which seem to be lasting upwards of two weeks. The battery lasts a pretty long time too, anywhere between a couple of days to a week depending on how much I am using it. The airflow control is incredible, hits perfect every time.

21. Collapse Details

Ever heard of Coastal Clouds from california? I am vaping their juice and its just SO DARN GOOD. I can't stop vaping it. Im going to get motherfucking popcorn lung dawg.

22. Collapse Details

got the new aspire Cleito tank. Lika can you copy the picture for me? Thx.

Tank rips hard, its much easier to fill, a lot more compact than the triton [ holds same amount of juice ] and its just more effective in every way.

it was 30. bucks but i got a 20% off discount because I am a straight thug. Well actually they had a 20% off on their facebook page but they still thought I was cool, I could it in their eyes. Cuz I worked at vape stores in the CITY and they are in the cOUNTRY and like WHOA HES BIG TIME.

Nah not really.

I have a new juice, from California of course. The Cocktail Collection is the name of this stuff. This is a blueberry lemonaid. The last type of juice I got like this was too tangy, but this shit is more sweet, therefore better. because aliens.
    Last edited by soundsystem00; 21-12-2016 at 23:41. Reason: the trident tank is what owl posted i had that last

23. Collapse Details

24. Collapse Details

ehh, I've gotten like 2 new 120mls and a new Tesla 3 on the way since I've taken this pic...the tfv8 BIG baby doesn't fit on either the tesla or the pico

25. Collapse Details

Bluelighter