Bluelight

Thread: Your Favourite E-Liquid Flavors and Brands!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

My favorite flavors are Hazelnut, RY4 and Toasted almond, all bought from a local vendor. Not a fan of fruit and drink flavors.

2. Collapse Details

[QUOTE=Mel22;13461972]Virgin discontinued my all time fave juice too Velvet Cloud looks great...I'm going to hit them up next I think

That sucks. I hope they bring it back soon!!

Is the creamsicle smooth? the chocolate is very smooth. I find all the fruits to be a bit harsh.

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleEye View Post
    My favorite flavors are Hazelnut, RY4 and Toasted almond, all bought from a local vendor. Not a fan of fruit and drink flavors.
    Love a good RY4 myself. Vaped the old Dekang Ry4 for a year back in the day.

Really though, no one else here even knows about https://www.itcvapes.com ? Telling you guys I have not found a better price for quality anywhere...though I would like to. Their Silver Ry4 is pretty damn tasty after a couple weeks, as is their Dirty Dutchmen which is like an Ry4 with a bit of chocolate and less hazelnut - also tasty - but will trash a wick in a day.

4. Collapse Details

Blogs
    "...what's your truth... is my falsehood. What's my falsehood... is your truth. and vice versa." - SHIMACHU
    Quote Originally Posted by GolemGolem View Post
    Love a good RY4 myself. Vaped the old Dekang Ry4 for a year back in the day.

Really though, no one else here even knows about https://www.itcvapes.com ? Telling you guys I have not found a better price for quality anywhere...though I would like to. Their Silver Ry4 is pretty damn tasty after a couple weeks, as is their Dirty Dutchmen which is like an Ry4 with a bit of chocolate and less hazelnut - also tasty - but will trash a wick in a day.
    I tried the Dekang juices - always hated RY4! Although after all this time, I do vape RY4Play by Virgin Vapor. Their tobacco flavour is so nice.

I haven't heard of itcvapes, but their prices are so good! I always get worried that cheaper juice will be shit, but you really do make them sound good. I'll place an order in a couple of weeks and give them a go

5. Collapse Details

^Awesome, I'm so happy with them I tend to do a little proselytizing.
    So yeah I was a member of Craft Vapery for a while and tried a whole bunch of artisanal shit. I'm a poor bastard and have also had MT Baker and some other discount joints. ITC started out artisnal and then just dropped their prices a little closer to cost. Their base is fucking awesome - no harshness or chemical notes at all, and their VG is thick - almost Alien Visions thick.
    I won a few bottles of Virgin Vapors juice a couple years ago on ECF, it was good stuff.

6. Collapse Details

Breakfast club/ ruthless/vapour junkie/ illusions

7. Collapse Details

Itc vapes are pretty good. There is only one vape store in the whole country where I am from and they sell that. So if you don't want to order online it's all you can buy and now there is this other brand which I forgot the name of. Others are these chine's shitty liquid with all sort of weird shit in them.

8. Collapse Details

latest haul
    as you can see
    i really love dragon fruit hoops

9. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    I really enjoy Steam Juice. They have unbeatable prices and a nice variety of customizable E-liquid. Check them out http://www.steamjuice.US

Enjoy!

10. Collapse Details

So i am probably old enough to be a Mom or even grandma to most of you. We didnt habe internet so i haven't learned to order off it. We have 1 vape shop in my area they carry 2 brands of e juice. Tenacious 7 which is trash tastes like soap and Cloud9. I love Blueberry Smurf 12 mg nic and Cloud9 Reign 9 mg in a black bottle with blue writing on it. It is like raspberry but tart. I am open to suggestions for flavors as i was given a bag of 50 bottles of Parrot and Tasty puff flavors out of this i liked 2. Tronic DNA and Jerkface. The others im giving to a good home. I like throat hit from smoking over 34 years.

11. Collapse Details

I have had allergic reactions to fruit flavors other than apple, custard and dairy flavors, and bakery flavors. As a result, since it's very difficult to find out WHAT'S in a lot of blends, I vape cinnamon and a various mint or menthol juices. It's limited, but it beats having my tongue swell to twice its normal size.

I do know that the fruit flavors used in ejuices must be different than what is used in candies as I can eat most artificially flavored sweets without problems except for orange and banana.

12. Collapse Details

Have you tried asking what flavoring ingredients are used in juices where you've had an allergic reaction? If you spot similar/identical ingredients, then you may be able to figure out what causes your reaction.

Are you using the same set up each time you try all of your juices?

13. Collapse Details

Great White(key lime pie), and Wahoo(fruit loops) by Naked Fish.

14. Collapse Details

I have found that a lot of juice companies are very reticent about giving out the specifics on their juices. But yes, if I knew what the chemical names of the flavors were, I could ask if a given juice contains <chemical name> and possibly get an answer that way.

I think part of the reticence right now is due to the huge stink going on (at least in the US) about diaketones in juices. It's especially sticky when you bring up custard, dairy, or "pastry" juices because of this. However, they made my mouth and throat itch long before I knew what diaketones were.

I have found ONE dealer, American E-Liquids, that sells a straight cinnamon juice. It needs to cut with unflavored nicotine to be vapable, but its' the only cinnamon juice I've found that isn't cake, pastry, or cereal. It also eats up coils and I don't see well enough or have steady enough hands to rebuild my own.

Other than that, I vape a mix of Mentho-mint from AEL and Candy Cane Peppermint from VapeWild. I use the same platform for everything. 30W iStick mods and Kanger GeniTank Megas. Tanks, seals, etc are cleaned regularly w/vodka, and coils are changed frequently.

15. Collapse Details

suicide bunny

plus i have met the maker several times and she is fine

16. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    Quote Originally Posted by soundsystem00 View Post
    suicide bunny

Indeed. I go through phases like most, but right now it's Boosted and Cultured The 1%. Mother's Milk was my first "favorite" back in the day.

17. Collapse Details

Blogs
    "...what's your truth... is my falsehood. What's my falsehood... is your truth. and vice versa." - SHIMACHU
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel22 View Post
    I haven't heard of itcvapes, but their prices are so good! I always get worried that cheaper juice will be shit, but you really do make them sound good. I'll place an order in a couple of weeks and give them a go
    So, got a couple of bottles from itcvapes and am really happy with them. Price is fantastic, and it's good to have a couple of huge bottles on hand that I can throw at my boyfriend while he's on a vape binge.

Got this in my last zamplebox:

"Vader is a cookie dough concoction with a vanilla custard base with hints of milk, maple and hazelnut."

So yum.

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by soundsystem00 View Post
    suicide bunny

https://www.reddit.com/r/electronic_...g_out_suicide/

19. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    On the cheap end, mech sauce and vape wild can't be beat. I'm quite partial to mech sauce these days. Mid range price Charlie Noble is pretty delicious. Higher end, I love Suicide Bunny ❤️

20. Collapse Details

My favorite company is DB liquids, they are affordable and great advapes, if you're tired of buying over priced e liquid check them out they have many interesting flavors to choose from, and I just love me some churrios. My fav db liquid flavor is probably mango dragon madness.

21. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Nice Vannilla Flavour And Flavours For Nicotine And NON-Nicotine E-Cig Liquid Vapor Solutions.

22. Collapse Details

Any recommendations for some stellar cereal flavored juices, anyone?

23. Collapse Details

Blogs
    I really love cereal flavours, but I have to add a milk or cream flavoured ejuice to dilute most of them - I don't do sweet very well.

Cereal Killa by 9 South Vapes is my boyfriend's all time fave, and I really like Breakfast Grahams by Cali Steam. Boyfriend also enjoyed Cipher Jax by Cyber Liquids but I don't like cinnamon vapes at all.

I have tried quite a few that I wasn't a huge fan of, but have two more steeping at the moment - I'll try them soon and report back

Would also like some cereal juice recs! I'd rather avoid the fruity cereals, so going to try some of the creamy cereal flavours listed here: http://www.cigbuyer.com/best-cereal-...-juice-blends/
    Last edited by Mel22; 24-04-2016 at 04:18.

24. Collapse Details

I typically stay away from sweets/desserts, so when I first started vaping I ordered all fruit flavors like strawberry.

Turns out that I prefer creamy and sweet liquids over fruit flavors.

25. Collapse Details

Too bad Space Jam is discontinuing Cosmic Fog Cola Gummies. Any idea of replacements?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast