Bluelight

Thread: Your Favourite E-Liquid Flavors and Brands!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

I like beard, no. 32. It's cinnamon funnel cake. You can taste the powdered sugar on the exhale. I also like wonder worm by Charlie's chalk dust. It's gummy worms.

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Hatingeverything7 View Post
    I like beard, no. 32. It's cinnamon funnel cake. You can taste the powdered sugar on the exhale. I also like wonder worm by Charlie's chalk dust. It's gummy worms.
    Have you tried Muffin Top by Sloth Sauce? https://www.juicedb.com/juice/10692/...by-sloth-sauce

If you like bakery/pastry flavors, then you may like Muffin Top. It tastes like a cinnamon cake bread, but isn't too heavy or sweet.

3. Collapse Details

Naked 100 brand is my fav

4. Collapse Details

The Vapor Girl has a line of juices called "Serial Clown" that is cereal flavors. I have tried Loopy (fruit loops) and Sweet Tooth(crunch berries) and they were both really good. They are Max VG which I sometimes find too thick but these were fine for me. Vapor Girl's juices are top notch and they always have some type of coupon code for you after you sign up.

Cindy

5. Collapse Details

I always stick to strawberries & cream, strawberry-vanilla, or strawberry milk flavors. These are my favorites so far:
    A couple of people have mentioned "Unicorn Milk" by Cuttwood, which is the BOMB! It tastes like a strawberry smoothie made with vanilla milk... very rich.
    "The Milkness" by Doused is a straight-up strawberry milk flavor. It's kind of mild, but still delicious.
    "Wrath of Pele" by Mad Ape is amazing; it has a strong throat hit and is just a very strong strawberry/triple-vanilla flavor in general.
    My local vape shop has their own line; they have a fantastic "Vanilla Sunrise" (vanilla custard flavor) and "Unicorn Blood" (strawberries and cream).
    Currently, I'm vaping a combo of about half Vanilla Sunrise in 6 mg. and half Unicorn Milk in 12 mg., which gives me my 9 mg. preference which is so difficult to find in any single flavor...
    It tastes heavenly!

6. Collapse Details

is there a "milk and honey" flavor available? Tried it once at a club and now i cant find it

7. Collapse Details

Blogs
    "...what's your truth... is my falsehood. What's my falsehood... is your truth. and vice versa." - SHIMACHU
    If you google "milk and honey eliquid" you should get quite a few results. I haven't personally tried any myself so can't give any recs unfortunately.

I really love The Bee's Knees by Virgin Vapor, and I often add cream flavoured liquid to it. Not exactly straight milk and honey, but it's lovely.

8. Collapse Details

Cosmic Fog has a Milk and Honey juice that is really good. I treat myself to it once in awhile because it is much more expensive than what I use on a daily basis.

Cindy

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by curlydog View Post
    is there a "milk and honey" flavor available? Tried it once at a club and now i cant find it
    I was attempting to edit my post but am having technical difficulties lol; I was quoting Bravesfan, but addressing you when I said that Milk & Honey by Cosmic Fog is probably what you tried at the club.

10. Collapse Details

The Dark Side
    eSmoke
    One Hit wonder 180 ml. But I still prefer the average patches.

11. Collapse Details

I tend to like dessert flavours like vanilla, cheesecake etc. Get mine from yaeliq because they are cheap lol

12. Collapse Details

Vaping Discussion
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravesfan View Post
    Cosmic Fog has a Milk and Honey juice that is really good. I treat myself to it once in awhile because it is much more expensive than what I use on a daily basis.

Cindy
    To me that tastes like it has almonds in it.

13. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    I must be in the minority, but I prefer the Chinese made juices. In my experience, the flavours tend to be more subtle and less candy-like. I usually buy from e-cig.com They have dozens of good flavours, but I especially like their ginger and their watermelon. Their 50/50 blends are not super think, as some I have seen, and they work really well in my Nautilus. Plus, they are, I think, hands down the cheapest prices I have seen.

14. Collapse Details

i won a fogpen kit )really for vaping bud and smoking oil) but it came with one of those tanks for ejuice, my sister works at a head shop and got a bottle of some juice called pinkmelon or something like that, ive actually been using the vape attachment a great deal. it doesnt have nicoteine bc i smoke a few cigs a week and dont feel the need for a cig, i just like the flavor. but the stuff really tastes like melon, honey dew and cantaloupe with an added sweetness. its probably the chep stuff, but it smells and tastes good. btw the fogpen is nice, it blows pretty good sized clouds for one of the pen style ones rather than the box kind with all the buttons and settings.

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Secret Agent Chick View Post
    I tend to like dessert flavours like vanilla, cheesecake etc. Get mine from yaeliq because they are cheap lol
    You should try la dolce vita by ruthless vanilla with pistachio icecream

16. Collapse Details

methanol any brand that sells good methanol Vape juice I really love

just the numb feeling it produces is absolutely amazing combined with the nicotine whooooo boy its nice

I also tried once (didn't do this again for the sake of my eyes) making vape juice with actual methanol in it vaped the whole night and the result was me getting wasted on methanol (i got the idea from vaping alcohol)

was a wonderful experience but I would do it again I prefer just drinking a whole bottle of wine/whiskey (depending on how fucked I wanna get)

I luv my methanol vape juice

-Streetcow

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by bingey View Post
    You should try la dolce vita by ruthless vanilla with pistachio icecream

now that is some fancy looking vape juice

how much money did you spend on that????

I swear if you say over 50 bucks........ just ......... no

18. Collapse Details

Just 20 bucks mate. It taste as good as it looks.

Now I'm vaping a Melony flavour by cosmic fog Pluto it's called

19. Collapse Details

Bluelight Crew morninggloryseed's Avatar
    Been vaping since 2008 or so and have tried all manor of brands and varieties. Most of the flavor blends you buy start with pure flavors made by makers such as The Perfumer's Apprentice, LorAnn's, Flavor West, and others. These pure flavors are blended with nicotine, glycerine and sometimes propylene glycol and sold at a premium.

Being frugal I went on a quest to do this myself and have come to prefer my own....using this as a guide.

https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...avoring.74109/

I get most of my supplies from here..

https://wizardlabs.us/

20. Collapse Details

Vaping Discussion
    I've tried a few times but have never been able to perfect the DIYing.

21. Collapse Details

Bluelight Crew morninggloryseed's Avatar
    The key for me was finding two or three flavor concentrates I really like and I stick with those. Once you get a flavor you like...it's fairly easy to figure out the math...i.e. How much nicotine, flavor, and vg to mix. I like wizard labs because they sell enough flavor for $1.50 to make 40ml of juice..so it makes finding new flavor to try very easy.

My top three are razzleberry, unicorn vomit, and pomegranate. All three are made by flavor west.

22. Collapse Details

My favorite brand is Bamskilicious's "Venom". Always go back to it some how..

23. Collapse Details

I got sick of spending more on juice than when i was smoking, so now buy from www.generaljuice.co.uk. Excellent juice for the money (5 for 50ml). I can't get enough of their Looper and Lemon Tart

24. Collapse Details

weirdo vape co creamy nerds flavor.

25. Collapse Details

This clearly Bad Drip Labs - FARLEY'S GNARLY SAUCE

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast