Bluelight

Synthetic Cannabinoids Study

Thread: Your Favourite E-Liquid Flavors and Brands!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Your Favourite E-Liquid Flavors and Brands! 
    Blogs
    "...what's your truth... is my falsehood. What's my falsehood... is your truth. and vice versa." - SHIMACHU
    I love Virgin Vapor, and find it really hard to go past their liquids. For the last three years, I've been vaping Virgin Vapor for the most part. Vanilla Blackberry Swirl is my all time favourite, but pretty much everything I've tried from here I love.

Share your favourites! Trying new liquids is the best of things.

2. Collapse Details

Virgin Vapors was one of my first favs.

Right now I'm a big fan of a Philippine company called Vapeoholic, my fav flavs from them are PMS, Sweet Leche Flan and Pink Milky. I really like them because they're a max VG blend and there's no harshness and the flavors are unique and delish.

3. Collapse Details

Vaping lemon, lime, and honeydew.

4. Collapse Details

Other Drugs
    Bought a flavor at a local vape shop called Cinnamon Toast Cereal Killer. Really good, tasted exactly like the cereal with the perfect amount of flavor.

Ordered five liquids online recently, favorite one was Cherry Limeade. Got red velvet too, but it's just an overwhelming taste of burnt cake... disappointing since I love everything red velvet.

5. Collapse Details

I have been smoking Myvaporstore.com's Standard blueberry ejuice. Its just their in house made juice but its the perfect blend of sweet and tart but not too sweet to me and the juice have a nice balance of throat hit and vapor output. It also vapes down nice and clean, I have vaped some juices that would almost caramelize in the tank and the juice in the tank would start to get darker and more concentrated looking. But they are based here in america and their house juices are made here as well, I just but it in bulk usually like 4 50ml bottles since I get a discount if I buy 3 or more bottles at a time.

I never get tired of it.

6. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    Some of my favorites are The Hatter by Vaping Rabbit, 100 Grand by Gemini, The Upside and the Downside by The Schwartz, Bear Claw by Drip'n Donuts and pretty much anything by Cuttwood. Been a big fan of dessert flavors for the last year or so.

7. Collapse Details

I really dig Slaughter-Melon (watermelon) from http://mechsauce.com/. They have a bunch of good flavors and 120mls of juice is very cheap compared to a brick and mortar shop. I also have shopped at http://www.zeusejuice.com/ and they have a great RY4 (tobacco) flavor.

8. Collapse Details

I have a core of favorites.

Juice co. - Mad Murdock
    Juice name - Agent Orange
    PG/VG ratio -50/50
    Flavor profile - Orange, apricot, papaya
    Atomizer preferred for using it - Genesis

Juice co. - Mad Murdock
    Juice name - Radiator Pluid
    PG/VG ratio - 50/50
    Flavor profile - Intense anise/absinthe, undercurrents of orange/citrus
    Atomizer preferred for using it - Genesis with mesh/steel cable

Juice co. - Mad Murdock
    Juice name - Maha Ras
    PG/VG ratio -50/50
    Flavor profile - Coconut extract, musk candy, cherry maraschino, craziness...
    Atomizer preferred for using it - Genesis with mesh

Juice co. - Mad Murdock
    Juice name - Glowing Streetlight
    PG/VG ratio - 30/70
    Flavor profile - Anise oil, Honeydew Melon, Cantaloupe, Gummy Candy
    Atomizer preferred for using it - Genesis with mesh/steel cable

Juice co. - Next Level Vapors
    Juice name - Grenada
    PG/VG ratio - 50/50
    Flavor profile - Anise, Papaya, Mango (tropical mixture)
    Atomizer preferred for using it - Genesis

Juice co. - Suicide Bunny
    Juice name - Madrina
    PG/VG ratio - 30/70
    Flavor profile - Honeydew, Cream
    Atomizer preferred for using it - "Flavor" RDAs (Veritas, Dogbone, Ology)

Juice co. - Must Vape
    Juice name - Pencil
    PG/VG ratio - 30/70
    Flavor profile - Baked pear/custard
    Atomizer preferred for using it - Flavor-chasing RDAs
    Last edited by Vaya; 12-01-2016 at 06:06.

9. Collapse Details

Ruthless e juice, illusions , breakfast club flavours are to die for!! Twelve monkeys makes great hi vg juices as well

10. Collapse Details

The best juice I've ever tried was Cool Mint Cookie from ITCVapes. It tastes like minty chocolate! I'm looking forward to ordering it again after I run out of juice.

11. Collapse Details

Ive only used a few flavours as ive only recently started vaping

i started out on signature vapour https://www.facebook.com/Signature-v...4260340007107/
    and only used a liquid called heisenberg(yes named after breaking bad and a very light blue) which is a very fresh taste which i like
    but at £6 for 30ml 5/50 3mg it didnt last long as i needed higher level nicotine

so i now buy 2 vapour parlour base liquid bottles 85ml at 80/20 6mg and buy 30ml heisenberg concentrate(cant remember the brand of concentrate) and mix it myself which gives me 200ml of heisenberg for £16
    pretty much the same taste but less menthol so i get a bottle of 30ml menthol concentrate and add 5-10ml to each bottle of heisenburg to give it more of a menthol flavour

i tried signature vapours cherry 50/50 3mg but i didnt like that very much so i swapped it with my friend who had a flavour called moustache milk by charlies chalk dust.
    way too expensive for me especially at £16 for 30ml http://www.vapeclub.co.uk/charlies-c...halk-dust.html

i vape using a kangertech subox mini on 30W(goes upto 50)

12. Collapse Details

Lately I've been vaping on a local shops homebrewed juice. They have tons of flavors - and they're pretty cheap too! The latest juice I got was a mixture of their coconut, mango, and pineapple flavors and it was pretty good. But if we're going by name brand I'd have to say cuttwood is one of my favorites, their Unicorn Milk is​delicious.
    Last edited by Exigent; 29-01-2016 at 17:23.

13. Collapse Details

Since 2013, I've tried over 140 liquids, from over 35 vendors (I'm OCD, so I write every juice/vendor I try)

I got to a point where i started ONLY ordering from giantvapes.com (for a ton of reasons, but thats for another conversation), and lucky they carry some of the best brands around so I've gotten to try some really good juices.

My favorite companies would be (in no particular order):

Teleos
    Boosted
    Space Jam
    Northern Lights
    Cuttwood
    G2
    Epic Juice

Best juices:

ANML -Looper (a fruit loops /cereal flavor..and considered by many (including myself) to be one of the best cereal vapes out there

Boosted - Boosted - described as strawberry mikshake, it is one of the best strawberry/cream type vapes out there.

Space Jam - most of their line. Just about every single thing from Space Jam is fantastic for me, I really can't choose.

Epic Juice - Apple Jax. Has a VERY unique flavor. Weirdly enough, the only ejuice I've ever had that tasted similar was one called blueberry muffin

G2 - Mr.Cookie - best cookie vape

Northern Lights - $100 Apple Pie - yes. just yes.

14. Collapse Details

Blogs
    "...what's your truth... is my falsehood. What's my falsehood... is your truth. and vice versa." - SHIMACHU
    ^ Site looks good! I just ordered Mr. Cookie and $100 Apple Pie from them, as well as The O.B, Madrina, Big Willie's Custard, Colossus and Mother's Milk.

I hate that they don't accept Paypal though!

15. Collapse Details

I love everything I have tried from Seduce Juice and Bombies. Also like Alice in Vapeland. The only chocolate vape I have ever really liked is AIV Black and White Cookie. Been vaping almost 3 years and have spent a ton of money trying juices. I always seem to go back to Tasty Vapor and Kick Bass Vapor. Never had a bad juice from either and their prices are low. I think TV is $15 for a 30ml and Kick Bass is around the same. I mostly vape 0 now with a little nicotine thrown in here and there. TV has 0mg "Doublers." They are their juices with 0 nic and are designed to mix with the nicotine juices to stretch your juice dollar. Since I am vaping mostly 0 now, I just order the doubler. 30ml is $11.00, 60ml is $15.00, 120ml is $24.00. They also have create your own. I always get butterscotch and vanilla custard. It is so good. After vaping for a week, I had absolutely no desire to ever smoke again. Thank God. My lung capacity is so much better. Sorry I got off topic!

16. Collapse Details

HEY GUYS! One of the best e-liquids you can try is called Nerdz, Trickz, and Tropicali. If any of you get a chance check these flavors out you will love them!!!!

17. Collapse Details

Payment just went through for my monthly box from Zample Box. Should be a good batch this month, loved it last month. It's definitely worth it too. Anywhere from 90ml to 115ml of vape juice for $29.95 a month. Highly suggest it to anyone who's trying to find some new, good flavors.

18. Collapse Details

Blogs
    Zample Box looks awesome! I'm going to try it and report back.

19. Collapse Details

Yeah, I found it about 2 months back, got my first box and it was absolutely worth it. Later today I should have this month's package waiting for me at home, can't wait to see what flavors I've got.

20. Collapse Details

GNS- Beelejuice
    GWAR- Spew
    Watermelon Bubblicious- house juice from a local vape shop.

21. Collapse Details

https://www.itcvapes.com/ These guys are my go-to vendor these days.
    Close to the best juice I've vaped (and that's a lot) and 120ml are only 20$. Not just cheap juice like Mt. Baker, but really fucking good juice that's inexpensive. I like their Turkish Blend, Custard #3, and Heaven's Bounty the best.

https://www.craftvapery.com/
    Had a membership here for years, they do have pretty good taste, but not much is better than ITC, and it's spendy. So I spend that money on other drugs now.
    They do treat you like royalty though - seriously committed to customer service. They will find you a juice you like, or die trying.

http://dnavapor.com/shop/dna/el-jefe/

My favorite juice of all time, but fuck do they know it and charge accordingly.

22. Collapse Details

Blogs
    Quote Originally Posted by Exigent View Post
    Yeah, I found it about 2 months back, got my first box and it was absolutely worth it. Later today I should have this month's package waiting for me at home, can't wait to see what flavors I've got.
    I ordered a box of 11 bottles and the price was great - can't wait! The juices look good, and I love that I can choose from so many likes and dislikes. It's also cool that you can favourite the ones you like for future boxes. I have a feeling that I'm going to enjoy all of them - the sneak peak they gave me all were ones I'd choose for myself which is awesome.

Here's my referral link for anyone wanting to try it: https://zamplebox.com/refer/Melis-KZFLRPHB - you get 10% off your order and I get freebies eventually

Yes, I get very excited when I have eliquids coming in the mail if you couldn't already tell

23. Collapse Details

Velvet Cloud Vapor all the way. Organic, no propylene glycol or artificial anything. They seem like a great bunch and offer nice deals. I went to Virgin Vapor for quite sometime but they got rid of my only flavor ("Death by Chocolate."). Who does that?! Anyway, it looks like they might have it back in, not sure. So, I would buy from them again but I find the former company much more efficient and better service overall. That said, Virgin Vapor is a fine company and will almost for certain order from them again.

24. Collapse Details

I just moved recently to Ontario from Québec, and let me tell you guys, the variety and quality of juices being sold in French Canadiana run-of-the-mill vape shops is lacking compared to what there is on the market around here; I would assume that, as with things such as good cannabis extracts, Québec culture is behind the times.

That being said, I have had much more trouble finding a juice that I enjoy around here, but when I do, oooh boy itès a good one; and at the risk of sounding like a shill, the three favourites I've found so far in these parts are as follows, in order of preference:

Dreamsicle - Yeah, thatès some fucking orange creamsicle moneyshot right in your mouth right there.

Karma Cream - If I could freebase a pack of Maynard's Fuzzy Peaches to somehow increase the BA, it might come close to this.

Bahama Mama - This one I enjoy immensely, but not as an all day vape. If you like coconut and banana, try this bitch on a french inhale, y'know, out one fasehole up the two above sorta thing, and tell me whatès what.

I like creamy, fruity, candy flavours it seems. Throw some at me nukkas!

Also, obligatory HAAAAI MELLL! :P

25. Collapse Details

Blogs
    Quote Originally Posted by jpika View Post
    Velvet Cloud Vapor all the way. Organic, no propylene glycol or artificial anything. They seem like a great bunch and offer nice deals. I went to Virgin Vapor for quite sometime but they got rid of my only flavor ("Death by Chocolate."). Who does that?! Anyway, it looks like they might have it back in, not sure. So, I would buy from them again but I find the former company much more efficient and better service overall. That said, Virgin Vapor is a fine company and will almost for certain order from them again.
    Virgin discontinued my all time fave juice too Velvet Cloud looks great...I'm going to hit them up next I think

Quote Originally Posted by Venrak View Post
    Dreamsicle - Yeah, thatès some fucking orange creamsicle moneyshot right in your mouth right there.

Also, obligatory HAAAAI MELLL! :P
    I love orange creamsicle! I'll try this in my next order if giantvapes stocks it.

And hey you

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast